Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Nightshade (Hidden - Underground) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:45 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: YEET dramallama Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Casual Nude Clubbing //Money: $1000

The humanoid slime bit down on her tongue as she leaned back up against the bar and hitched her leg to rest upon her knee. The crowd roared in front of her, ganging up against each other to see whatever match was escalating up close. She had never been fond of actually watching the fights. But the adrenaline she found off of them was more than enough to get her going. Her almost crimson gaze scoured among them, eyeing the few that thought they were "secretly" watching her already. She knew what she was getting into strolling into this club with an outfit like this. She always knew. There was no naivety in the sort of poses and outfits she chose for the day/moment. The bright red on her top practically matched her eyes and collaborated well with her pink bubblegum-like hair. And the cross hatch along her hip gave nothing to the imagination of what she looked like beneath her clothing. Swiveling her head, she landed on someone she almost mistook as a child. Though, likely, it was someone presenting a fake ID to the bouncer; assuming he asked for one after the password was uttered. It didn't make any difference to him if a borderline-kid escaped in. That much she was sure of.

Pursing her lips, he had piqued her interest. She kicked out of her chair and swerved her way through the crowd, slipping between people with ease before she was standing next to the grey haired boy. Her voice barely carried over the cheers, but whatever could be deciphered was accompanied with sultry overtones. "I didn't know they let high schoolers in here." Her tongue poked out teasingly. She swirled the toxic blue looking drink in her hand, her eyes unwavering as she watched him from the corner of her eye, a small, sly smile on her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Pretty Pink lady || Where am I? Nightshade || What am I wearing? My bougie attire

The man wasn't paying attention at this point to his surrounding as he actively would, almost taken back by the fighters before him as he took a deep breath. Ah, quite a pleasant night it would be if he could get his claws into one of them- what ever the desire, he was up for it. Was this how it felt being deprived from the one thing that gave him reason to carry forward? Maybe, he's felt this way for years now, various times, much like a seasonal need. A frequent seasonal need. This was why when the lady with pink hair dropped over, he seemed to react rather startled for once.

Not an drastic shudder, but a little jolt she could have felt if she pressed her shoulder close enough, her sweet scent mixed with the alcohol from the beverage she held felt like they forced him him to face her. Now as much as he'd expect a charming young lady next to him, with the rather pleasing sultry tone, he was pleased with what he laid eyes on. With the color of her hues, she couldn't be human- right? Though, humans even, to look like the supernatural kind did opt for temporary fixes. Was she one of those?

Did the prey just walk over to the predator?

"It's good for their business I've heard, some women come in here looking for a puppy or a bad boy to tame." the man would state with a playful tug on the corner of his lips, brushing his hair back with his free hand, idly as he shifted his hues from hers down to her body. If she'd ask, he would admit he did look at her, but his intentions- they'd have to wait till he was certain she was looking for trouble.

"Was I supposed to deny that I could be? I mean, I don't mean to be disrupting any moral code, but I'll admit I'm legal." he'd say, slipping his hands back into his pockets before he glanced back up, catching her tongue over her drink that made him feel- funny. "Or illegal, what ever works best for what's running up that pretty pink head of yours." he'd add, batting his long lashes with an innocent smile, adding to the cringe-worthy-cuteness with a finger against his cheek.

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:40 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: I'm the worst. dramallama Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Casual Nude Clubbing //Money: $1000

Did she make him jump? She snickered softly and fed the lime green straw through her lips, rolling the plastic between her teeth as she watched his reaction. Being closer to him she could scour over his features. He did look young, but his quiet demeanor almost made her wonder if he was out of place - maybe visiting for the first time. His next words only made her laugh and chipped away at her initial judgement. "You mean cougars. I'm afraid that type isn't me, monsieur. But I could definitely send you in the right direction~." Then again, most innocent boys didn't eye over what they wanted. She tilted her head back, her bubblegum ponytail bobbing between her shoulder blades as if to give him a better look if he wanted to stare. She knew what her body could offer - what eye candy she was to those that were in search of it. And she respected the confidence without him coming off creepy.

Most immediately asked if she wanted to leave.

"Cute. But no. I like my boys maybe a little bulkier," She teased. "You like?" She reached back with one hand and strummed her fingers through her pink locks, pulling the vast majority over her shoulder. "Merci! C'est à moi~. I'll let you touch it for a dollar."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:56 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Pretty Pink lady || Where am I? Nightshade || What am I wearing? My bougie attire

The woman was fascinating, he could assure that and so far, he was merely more and more drawn to her. This one would be fun, if things did go the way he wanted them to. He looked back at her, hues settled on her cherry reds as his lips tugged into a smirk. "Not what I was hoping for I'm afraid, my attention has been drawn by a particular someone for now." he'd respond, looking from her to the rink before them then back to her. She was, after all, much more interesting than the fight before them.

The boy made a visible pout when she mentioned having a preference for bulkier boys, though she was still lingering, that means she was considering him - right? But desperation wasn't a good look, at least for him, so he avoided making a comment to imply his interest. A brow peaked when he noticed her offer to let him touch, her. He was tempted, he wouldn't lie, her smooth skin glistening with the flashing lights. "Tempting, but I thought you'd prefer someone bulkier touching you.." he'd say, "Have you changed your mind for a little extra cash?" he teased, a smile playing on his lips, "Because I could offer more if we are open to more."

Was he moving too fast? Was he acting desperate? Was he being pushy?

O.O.C.huehuehue~ emotion_awesome

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:27 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: dramallama Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Casual Nude Clubbing //Money: $1000

Narcissistic as it was, she already assumed he was talking specifically about her. That being said, she left another taunt, this one quieter as if to leave it a secret to the people around them. "Is it a boy you have your eye on?" Her expression turned to a more slyly interested one - her gaze studying over his facial features as he teased and taunted back at her. The air felt hot against her exposed pale skin and with the sweaty crowd around her, the smell of strawberry coming off her body was almost moot. She curled her fingers underneath an overall strap, sliding them up and down the fabric until she felt it slack and fall over her bicep instead. A small, promiscuous movement; though an idle and innocent one to the inexperienced eye. "Oooh~. Someone's getting a little cocky." Her teeth grazed over her bottom lip with a slight smile.

"Charm me enough and I might let you do it for free... Twink." She pressed her toe into the hard concrete floor and twisted her ankle back and forth. "But buy me a drink first."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:52 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

The boy's lips played another smirk, this woman just wanted him to admit how he was drawn to her. Was this something she liked? Or something she enjoyed about the other person, seeing them humiliate themselves by admitting their weakness. Though, what joy would it bring him admitting it to her already? "I wouldn't want to assume, but he seems less like a boy and more like a woman to me." he'd say, hopefully that would give her enough to work with.

The man noticed her move, as subtle as it was, but he was no animal- yet- to attack her and maybe even reach out and touch. A different scenario and maybe a known presence and he might, but he wasn't necessarily known for his chivalry. "You seem quite fidgety, are you sure you're comfortable in that?" he'd tease, "If not, I could be a gentleman and offer you my jacket, but...I'd rather not," he'd shrug playfully.

The woman's words made him snicker, "Why do I feel it is for you to intoxicate yourself enough for you to not see this Twink before you." he'd tease, tilting his head over to his side, barely touching her skin though his hair could probably have brushed against her arm. "Are you trying to play bad girl and forget someone?" he'd ask, but before she could probably go defensive he'd quickly straighten up. "What would the lady like?"

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:38 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: dramallama Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Casual Nude Clubbing //Money: $1000

Rolling her shoulder, she glanced over her shoulder and toward the bar before looking back to what could be nothing more than a barred chain link fence surrounding whoever was fighting at the time. "So it's still a he then." Her small pink tongue poked and spread over the vermilion between her lips, accompanying the movement with a scrunched nose. He knew how to play ball - that was enough for her. "Oh baby you don't even know me yet if you think a brush on the arm is going to make me uncomfortable." And that was the truth. No stripper at Neon Lights would blush and flip over a sexual remark; especially a slime from Miami known to party until the lights went off and even then some.

She ran her arm beneath his and linked it against her lip, turning him away from the crowd and back towards the back of the establishment where the smell of alcohol and fruit overpowered the cheap beer and cologne. "Prove me wrong and it won't take any - but I still want one." She smiled and laughed. Playing a bad girl? No. She thought of herself more as... Dominant. Confident? Probably a combination of both. "Because drinks are made for relaxing and partying. And a great gateway to loosening up, no?" A small French accent was inserted on the parting end of the sentence as she eyed over the multiple vibrant colored glass bottles nestled against the wall. "Nnnn- Something green. Tell him vodka, Midori, and lemonade. S'il vous plaît, mon cheri~."

Her gaze fell back over the side of his face and her arms gently pressed his closer to her. "Comment puis-je t'appeler?" A genuine inquisitive look followed this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:28 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Saeyong followed her hues down the direction they shifted to when she looked around, hearing her remark would simply make him sigh. He didn't mind the game, since he wouldn't mind a man on top or under him either, she on the other hand - part of him just wanted to prove her wrong about him, then again, he wouldn't mind what ever she'd have in mind for them. "Does that mean I can lean against you and not worry about you calling me a pervert?" he'd tease, times like those though, he could easily avoid confrontation with his powers.

The man let her take his hand, feeling her press it against herself as he briefly eyed the point of contact before looking up at her. If he wasn't wearing too many layers of clothing, he could have easily felt her skin, though the feeling of her hand didn't go unnoticed when she first grabbed it. "What ever the lady wishes." he'd add yet again, trying to seem like his charming self yet again.

"Indeed, I think I'll get one for myself too." he'd say, mostly to loosen up as well, and give her company. Judging by her accent, he assumed she was French, something he did come across before though he had failed to learn their tongue. He did like it, sounded quite amusing, as did many other languages, though french women did have their own charm. "A Vodka, Midori and Lemonade and.." he took some time, browsing through the options they had before settling for something, "A long island iced tea for me." he'd say, slipping his hand into his pockets to pay for the drinks before he returned his gaze to hers, especially with her against him.

"If you're asking what my name is, it is Saeyong. If not, I have made a fool of myself." he chucked before reverting his gaze to their bartender, making sure there wouldn't be any funny business since there was a lady involved. Well, no worries if that happened with his supervision, but it was him who was supposed to take her home- not hand her over to other predators. "What might your name be?" he'd ask.

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:42 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

BOOM! Smack! Kiku had to admit they could hit pretty hard. With a shake of her head and a little chuff the goddess rose to her feet bringing a hand up to gently wipe just a little blood away from the corner of her mouth. Chuffing. She was having fun with this. She couldn't help but admit to herself that such a place? It wasn't her scene. Illegal fight clubs were different to your standard dojo, and admittedly it was below her to be in such a place but there was no dojo in Soleil, and this was the only place she could go to get her hands a little dirty. The tigress stretched staring down her opponent. A massive mountain of a man. A wolf? He definitely smelled like a wolf! Her ears twitched as he spoke drawing her a little out of her thoughts. She could hardly hear him over the pulsating electronic music though. It was actually kind of distracting but she could recognize a taunt. He was saying something about her chest and a rather rude word for a feline. HA! Spirit was good but she wasn't going to let it sit. He didn't look much better anyway.

A strong step and a puffing of her chest as she filled her lungs with air and ki and with a movement she would roar...loudly. It would catch attention even over the pulse of the music. A challenge before she suddenly surged forward with speed and a reared back first. Her eyes did shine rather brightly in a place, and that would be the last thing she'd see as her fist suddenly slammed into into his snout and sent him. The proud woman would dust her hands off "私はすべての服を特別に作ってもらっている。" though that line would likely fall on deaf ears as he collapsed before she finished it. Winner. Ah good enough. She watched him being dragged away tail swaying gently behind her. It was a good fight she had to admit, and with that she'd make her way from the little arena to let others take the spot. She was nursing some cuts and bruises, a few bite even but she wore such things as a badge of honor. The money wasn't even important, she was just in it to train. No dojo meant spots like this would be what kept her in tip-top-shape though most seemed nervous fighting her with her towering height.

Kiku would make her way over to the bar...no seat quite her size so she'd merely stand and lean over "ストロベリーラムネをお願いします。" though a stare made it clear "Oh! Uh! Strawberry Ramune please." it was a long shot but it looked like she was in luck....or rather she ordered several because one wasn't going to cut it. Once she got it she popped marble and started to drink and relax just a little bit. Life was good. She was going to eat a lot once she was done here.

Translation
:

- I have all my clothes made specially.
- Strawberry Ramune, please.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: Lonesome // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:07 am
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako excitedly dashed down the street before coming to a stop at an alley Peeking down it she caught sight of neon paint on the walls. According to what she heard if she headed down this way she would find the supposedly secret fight club. Seeing as most people in this city didn't seem like active fighters and there was no official place for training then this seemed like her only real option. It honestly didn't matter to the oni since she just enjoyed fighting and it'd been so time since she'd gotten into an actual challenging fight. Most people tended to underestimate her since she was rather short but then they see her monstrous strength and fire manipulation. A toothy grin tugged at her lips. "Okay now to find this place." She muttered softly then walked down the alley, touching the walls and knocking the way that she told to, twice quickly, pause then a third. She did that a few times before hearing a hollow sound at one point. Stepping back a bit the short girl watched as part of the wall slid open, allowing her to slip under. Staring at the man guarding the hidden door, he nodded his head towards the stairs. She descended the three flights, feeling the bass vibrating through her body as her sensitive hearing picked up the assortment of voices as she reached the bottom.

Though she was quickly stopped by a second bouncer who stared down at her like he was expecting something. Blinking a few times Hisako racked her brain for what she needed to do now before snapping her fingers. "Elysium!" She called out the password making the man nod with a smirk as he unclipped the leather rope and allow the girl entrance. She looked around the underground arena curiously, a bar was set up and there appeared to be railings surrounded by people watching the fights. She squeezed past a few people to get a good look down at the center of the room where a fight was in progress between a big tiger lady and some kind of wolfman.

Her eyes widened as the woman let out a roar before attacking her opponent swiftly taking him down. There was a twinkle of excitement in the oni's eyes as the audience watched the loser getting dragged away but her gaze remained solely on the tiger as she made her way out of the arena and over to the bar. Hisako quickly made her way over as well as she just had to talk to this woman before going for a bout of her own, if only to compliment her on her fight! Just as she came to stand right next to the current source of interest for her, whom now that they were next to each other was quite obviously taller, she caught how the tiger spoke in Japanese. This was actually kind of comforting as while she knew English well enough to hold conversations, there's just something about speaking one's native language that's more natural. Reaching a hand out to tap the woman's arm, speaking up slightly louder than the music. "すみません、お嬢さん!その戦いは絶対に素晴らしかったです!あなたはとても速くて強かったです!" {Excuse me miss! That fight was absolutely amazing! You were so fast and strong!} She squeaked out bouncing on her heels.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Nightshade ❥ My Company: Tiger lady ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: DTF ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Hip Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:27 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku drowned quite a number of the bottles in rapid succession though it didn't draw much reaction. It did sooth her a bit, not quite as nourishing as good but drinks did well to keep her ki settled as she waited for another fight. It wasn't much time to herself however as she suddenly felt a few taps on her arm and a voice below her. The tiger looked to see a girl, and one speaking her native tongue as well "WA! ありがとうございます." bowing a bit. It was rare she did find someone who spoke her native language though Kiku had learned to speak English quite well she fell back into Japanese when accident.

Speaking of excitement it was clear the girl before her was an oni! That made sense for the type of place this was and while she was rather small for an Oni she could bet the girl packed one hell of a punch. She only leaned down a little to make it easier to hear the girl over the music. Her hearing was good but with so much noise going on it was hard to hone in on one specific things but by the sound of her chuffing she was more than happy to see Hisako. She placed a hand over her head "はじめまして、大城キクです!よろしくお願いします。あなたも戦いに来たの?" her tail still swaying behind her eyes still taking on a bit of a shine but she was beaming brightly at the shorter woman in a show of friendliness. Ah what a good choice to come train today!

Translation
:
- Thank you!
- My name is Kiku Oshiro! Are you here to fight too?

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: An oni // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako gave a bright grin of her own, showing off her fangs as she bowed back, "大城さん、はじめまして!" {It's nice to meet you Oshiro-san!} She chirped happily. When Kiku asked if she was here to fight she nodded her head eagerly. "はい!やりがいのある戦いをしてからしばらく経ちましたので、この場所のことを聞いたときは、たまたまジャンプしなければなりませんでした!" {Yes! It's been a while since I've had a good worthwhile fight, so when I heard about this place I just had to jump at the chance!} Then she pouted for a moment, crossing her arms over her chest. "訓練するのに良い場所がないのは本当に残念です。スキルが錆びてしまうのではないかとしばらく心配していたのですが、そうなると村の周りに顔を出すことができませんでした!" {It's a real shame that there is no good places to train. I was worried for a while that my skills were going to get rusty and I couldn't show my face around my village if that happened!} Granted it would be some time before she could return to her home but the point still stood! Her pride as an Oni hinged on her being powerful and able to take on just about anyone in hand to hand combat or using her Kanabō if it's armed combat. Though that was compounded even more since she was the only daughter of the village's chief and had been training ever since she learned to walk.

As she happily chatted with what she hoped was a new friend she turned to the bartender, "Excuse me could I get some sake please?" She asked grabbing some money from her wallet and sliding it across the bar getting a cup of sake in return. Hisako downed the drink in one go, feeling the familiar buzz of alcohol though she knew that just one cup wasn't going to be enough to get her drunk. It was just fun and a bit of a tradition to take a drink before engaging in combat. Glancing over at Kiku a question popped into her head. "大城さん、トラシフターなのか他の人なのか聞いてもいいですか?もちろん失礼なことを言うつもりはありません、私はちょっと好奇心をそそられます!" {Hey Oshiro-san, may I ask if you're just a tiger shifter or something else? I don't mean to be rude of course, I just get kind of curious! } She squeaked with a nervous chuckle. Between all the other scents filling the area, the small Oni could pick up her newfound companions scent but couldn't place the scent and by extension her species.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Nightshade ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: DTF ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Hip Bag

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:58 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku showed off her own teeth though she did notice the girl didn't quite introduce herself just yet so was unsure what to call her. She moved past it and nodded along with her in agreement "ここに道場がないのは残念です。道場を作りたいと思っていましたが、なかなか難しいですね." scratching her own ears for a moment. She blinked a few times in surprise "Oh! 村から来たのですか?" that did explain the rather classical attire though it wasn't like Kiku could really judge herself even with the few modern updates she did make to her clothes. She dressed that way when she was younger though finding clothes to fit was always a difficulty. She pounded a fist into the palm of her hand "私も錆びるのは我慢できなかった。" so she was glad she found this place, going through all the work of figuring out the secret word and everything. She would have never figured a place like Soleil would have one but it beat challenging random beasts.

She stood up once again as the Oni got a sake. She smiled, a good choice of drink. Kiku kept hers in the flesh she normally wore on her side though she didn't want her gourd to break. She looked down at the question "タイガーシフターと言ってもいいかもしれませんが、お見せした方がいいでしょうね。" moving just a bit to make sure she had the space. She had become much more aware of her size these days so as not to accidentally cause trouble. She put her hands together, a glow emerging from between her palms before it swirled around her. It would obfuscate her totally, glowing and elongated until she emerged from the swirling light.

The tiger would shake itself before breathing, a stream of mist leaving its mouth. She was much bigger than even before, and was no longer touching the ground instead standing on thin glowing platforms. She would lay down a moment later however "私はビャッコと呼ばれている。" though she doubted this in particular needed to be explained to someone from her homeland or at least she hoped not. She hadn't really seen one of her own kind since moving to America and she had no idea how many of them there were or how many made themselves known. She would lick her paws however "こんな姿では入れてもらえない。"

Translation
:
- It is a shame there is no Dojo. I wanted to build one but its not easy.
- Oh! Are you from a village?
- I couldn't stand the thought of getting rusty either.
- I could be called a tiger-shifter, but I'd better show you.
- I am called Byakko.
- They wouldn't let me in looking like this.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: An oni // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako sighed and shook her head a bit, "ええ、適切な道場を建てるのは大変な仕事です、私の父は家に帰る道場を建てるために行ったすべての努力について私に話しました。" {Yeah building a proper Dojo is hard work, my father told me about all the effort that went into building the one back home.} Her father was fiercely determined to have the best Dojo built for all those who lived in the village who lived for combat and for those who wanted to learn to fight with many classes being held. She smiled, somewhat sadly, upon being asked if she lived in a village. "はい、そうです!ここに来る前、私は山に隠された村に住んでいました。それは、人間の間に住みたいとは思わなかった悪魔、鬼、その他の超自然的な存在にとって安全な避難所です。私の父は実際には村長であり、私は彼を引き継ぐことになっています。" {Yes I am! Before coming here I used to live in village hidden in the mountains that is a safe haven for demons, oni and other supernatural beings that didn't want to live among humans. My father is actually the village head and I am.. supposed to take over for him.} She muttered that last part since she wasn't too sure where she stood in that regard. She hoped that her father would take her back with open arms and didn't pick someone else for the title she'd be working for all her life. Though she quickly shook that rather depressing thought away, no use worrying about it right now. She giggled and nodded at Kiku's sentiment. "そして、それは専用の戦闘機のサインです!私たちは自分たちができる最高のものになるように一生懸命働いています!" {And that's the sign of a dedicated fighter! We work hard in our craft to be the best we can be!}

She blinked a few times wondering what Kiku meant by showing her but the small Oni's curiosity was definitely piqued. Watching the tiger step back made sense since tigers were big creatures. Her eyes widened a bit at the glowing light. Then that was followed by the large tiger who wasn't on the ground but on some kind of platforms. Hisako stepped a bit closer to the transformed woman before letting out a gasp once Kiku revealed what she actually was. "白虎?!うわー、お父さんがあなたの話をしてくれましたが、会うとは思ってもみませんでした。とても光栄です!" {A Byakko?! Wow, father told me stories about you but I never thought I would ever meet one, this is such an honor!} There was a twinkle in her eyes as she squealed excitedly, hopping around a bit in place. Of course she knew what Byakko were, it would be shameful if she didn't given the shared women's homeland, history and the regard that the species held. She barely held back a laugh, which came out as a snort and grinned. "理由がわかりました。大きなトラが歩き回るのにあまり熱心でない人もいます。それでもこれはとてもクールです!かっこいいね!" {I could see why, some people just aren't too keen on having a large tiger roaming around. Still this is so cool! You're so cool!} She chirped as giggles bubbled up past her lips. It was quite obvious to anyone watched that the little Oni was easily excitable.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Nightshade ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: DTF ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Hip Bag

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers