Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Nightshade (Hidden - Underground) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:21 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku nodded her head sadly. She did understand the pressure that came with having to succeed a position....one she managed to get out of but not before grief and near death. She only smiled down at her knowing that exact look on her face "まあ、そのために急いでいるわけではありません。まずは生活してみてください いつかこの村にも行ってみようかな." giving the smaller oni a thumps up of encouragement. She put a hand on her shoulder thought she had to lean down to do so "アドバイスが必要な時は私に聞いてください。私は賢者であり、それは私が役に立つということです。" hoping that she would take that advice if the thought overwhelmed her. Kiku didn't want anyone to go through what she had back then though without it she likely wouldn't be here and have had the experiences she did but that only made her more qualified.

Kiku chuckled almost proud but she was really just relaxed. The giant tiger chuffed and rolled over a bit "名誉についてはわかりませんが、認められることは良いことです。" though she would roll over once again. Ah she really was an excitable one. It was nice, and actually rather infectious. She continued to chuff to show just how happy she was "どうもありがとうございました。そういえば、まだ名前を聞いていませんね。" staring at her intently, tail still swaying behind her. She looked around.

"喧嘩をしに来たのか?私があなたを引き留めているのでしょう。"

Translation
:
- Well you should be in no hurry, try living first. Maybe I'll visit this village one day.
- If you ever need advice just ask. I'm a sage that means I'm helpful.
- I don't know about honor, but its nice to be recognized.
- Thank you very much. By the way I haven't heard your name yet.
- You came here to fight right? I'm probably holding you back.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: An oni // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako smiled softly and rubbed the back of her head. "そうです、家に帰る前にまず自分の人生を生きていきます。おー!そして、あなたが望むなら、私はいつかあなたを連れて行くことができます、あなたがどこを見るべきかわからないならば、村は..見つけるのが難しいかもしれません。" {You're right, I'm going to live my life for me first before going home. Oh! And I can take you with me one day if you'd like, the village can be.. hard to find if you don't know where to look.} She said with a light chuckle. Her eyes lit up as she looked up at Kiku, "わあ、あなたは賢人です!それなら絶対にアドバイスを求めに来ます!" {Oh wow you're a sage! I'll definitely come to you for advice then!} The little oni tilted her head to the side slightly, "ええ、それは本当に人にとって重要だと思います。いずれにせよ、それが名誉であろうと単なる認識であろうと、戦うのは素晴らしいことです!" {Eh I guess it really just matters on the person. Either way whether it be honor or just recognition, it's great getting to fight!} She chirped excitedly before blinking a few times at the tiger's next words. She gasped and knocked her fist against her head. "自己紹介を忘れたなんて信じられない!ごめん!私の名前は相田久子です!" {Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry! My name is Hisako Aida! } She let out a nervous laugh, her face flushing a light pink. Hisako's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head. "はい、私は戦いに来ましたが、あなたは私をまったく抑えていません!やっぱりお話ししたかった!しかし、はい、私は先に進んでサインアップする必要があります、私は戻ってきます!" {Yes I did come to fight but no you're not holding me back at all! I wanted to talk to you after all! But yes I should go ahead and get signed up, I'll be back!}

With that the little oni turned on her heel to find the sign up area, eagerly signing the waver and paying the entry fee. As the next fight wrapped up and both combatants were out, she stepped into the arena. Her opponent was a large man who while was well muscled just smelled like a human. As Hisako stared up at him, the man started laughing and going on about why anyone would let such a little girl into a place like this. Which honestly didn't bother her that much since this was a relatively common occurrence outside of her village. Instead she just smiled before stepping up closer. "Excuse me sir? If you'll allow me to get just one hit in, I can prove that I'm not just a little girl!" The man looked incredulous for a moment before laughing again but saying sure, go on and get her one hit in. There was a mischievous glint in the oni's eyes as she clenched her fist and jumped up, making sure to not put all of her strength behind it as she reared back and punched her opponent in the face. A grunt escaped the man as the punch connected and sent him flying back before crumpling on the ground. A few moments passed then he slowly picked himself up, his cheek evidently bruised and he spat a tooth out. The man wasn't laughing anymore, in fact he looked pissed. With a growl the opponent bum rushed Hisako swinging wildly. The girl tried to dodge each swing as best she could but a punch to the head did connect staggering her which got a chuckle out of the man but he wasn't going to lower his guard just because he got one hit in. Once she shook off her daze she grinned up at the man. "Aw yeah that's what I'm talking about! Let's do this!" She shouted before dashing forward to unleash a flurry of attacks of her own on her opponent, making it readily apparent that the oni was both strong and very light on her feet as her attacks came off almost like she was dancing. Mixed with her acrobatic prowess made her fighting style quite the show. Hisako was as careful as possible to keep her strength in check so the fight could last longer, and she got her wish. Both fighters were going toe to toe, dodging and trading blows. However all good things must come to an end eventually and this good thing ended with the little oni delivering one final punch, this time to the man's chest with knocked the wind out of him and firmly knocking him out. Cheers filled the arena as the unconscious man was taken away to the healers and Hisako, with bruises and scratches covering her skin and a bit of blood dripping from her nose, made her way back up to the bar hoping that Kiku was still there.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Nightshade ❥ My Company: -- ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: DTF ❥ My Mood: Bruised but proud ❥ My Inventory: Hip Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞ Sorry for the wait! We might wanna start making reserves after this! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku danced in her place a little bit "WA-! それがスピリットです! (Thats the spirit)!" tossing the Oni her padded paw in a show of approval. She would bring it to her nose upon the implication that she needed a guide however, an air of pride still swirling around her. The tiger was still on a high from her victory and of course meeting another from her home had only exacerbated her excitable nature, especially one much like Aida whose energy was so infectious "正義の光を覆い隠すような闇はない。真実への前進を妨げる嵐はない。戦士の行進を妨げる火はありません! 私は光栄に思いますが、私の道は私を示しているでしょう。(There is no darkness that can obscure the light of justice. No storm to stall the path to truth. No fire to hinder the march of the warrior! I am honored, but my path would show me the way.)" placing that pay down to show a glow under that which extended ...right to Aida. Kiku would have explained it but the oni had a battle to fight. That was what this place was for no? Kiku followed her to the entrance shifting her way back as she took a spot to watch the little one work.

It was an impressive display she had to admit and of course Aida packed the punch Kiku did expect. A beautiful dance of soul...the truest of displays. Kiku was impressed, but she knew an Oni no matter how big or small and cute was no opponent to take lightly. She had the broken bones and scars to prove it. She would head back to the bar quickly to order some sake for herself and her friend waiting for the bouncing girl to come back from her victory.

Once she appeared Kiku handed her a bottle "素敵な会田さんでした。(That was wonderful Aida.)" beaming brightly at her "トレーニングの期間はどのくらいですか?(How long have you been training?)" leaning against the bar gently, trail swaying behind her.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: Hisako Aida // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

1104 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako couldn't help the grin that tugged at her lips at the rather cute display that was tiger Kiku dancing a little. Also she'd noticed that the woman seemed to have a verbal tic which was also cute! The little oni listened intently as the woman spoke, blinking a few times at her words as well as the glow that went from her paw to her own body. It was odd but interesting and she'd want to ask what exactly that was about, however that would have to be wait as she had a fight to get to. Walking along with Kiku she grinned at the tiger woman before stepping into the arena. As Hisako made her way back she rubbed the blood from her nose. Despite her injuries the small girl had refused healing. Partly because she healed rather fast from these things but also because it was honorable to bear the these marks of battle. Though that didn't mean she wasn't going to be sore tomorrow. Quickly spotting Kiku standing at the bar the little oni all but skipped back to her companion. She blinked before smiling as the large woman handed her a bottle which was obviously sake. Taking a drink she let out a sigh before looking up at the tiger. A giggle bubbled up from her lips as she rubbed the back of her head. "大城さん、ありがとうございました!それはとても良い戦いでした、私がしばらくの間持っていた最高の1つです!ああ、あなたが望むなら、あなたは私を久子と呼ぶことができます、私は実際に手続きのタイプではありませんでした。" {Thank you Oshiro-san! That was such a good fight, one of the best I've had in a while! Ah also you can just call me Hisako if you'd like, I've never really been the type for formalities.} At least when it came to herself she didn't, it was always a habit from her upbringing to be respectful to her elders well unless she became friends with them. Tilting her head to the side upon being asked how long she'd been training she tapped her cheek. "うーん、私は歩くことを学んだのでトレーニングを続けていたので、3、4頃、父はあなたが見るようにできるだけ早く私のトレーニングを始めたいと思っていました。私たちの村の将来のリーダーが戦闘で可能な限り多くの経験を持っていないことはありません"{Hmm I've been training since I learned to walk so about 3 or 4, father wanted to start my training as soon as possible you see. It wouldn't do for the future leader of our village to not have the most experience in battle as possible.} She explained with a smile. It had never been strange to the girl to have started fighting from such a young age. Then she remembered the question she wanted to ask, "ええと、私の質問を気にしないのなら、その輝かしいものが以前に何であったかを教えてもらえますか?" {Um if you don't mind my asking, could you tell me what that glowing thing was earlier?}

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Nightshade ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: DTF ❥ My Mood: Bruised but proud ❥ My Inventory: Hip Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Hisako

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"では、久子さんとお呼びしましょう 私も堅苦しいのは苦手です。" the tigress chuckled though looking at the blood. She understood the desire to wear ones scars proudly after battle! Sore as they might be, a good battle was a good battle! It also didn't diminish just how cute she was either. Kiku waited by while she thought of how long she had been training and the answer did actually surprise the tigress. She knew that sort of life well, but she didn't think it was still done that way! The tigress's ears twitched lightly "ワ~! 久子さんはずっと練習してきたんでしょう! 道理で上手いわけだ。" nodding her head vigorously with how impressed she was.

A question in return? Ahhh about her Path. She grinned and raising up a foot she would set it down and that same glow would appear. She'd step up again, and soon a path would light its way around Hisako. It looked to be made of stars enshrined in light, moving ever so gently. Kiku danced on the path a little bit "私の天空の道. 私の天空の道." she said "どこにいても、自分の道を見つけることができます。" a benefit of being a celestially aligned guardian god as it were. She held out her hand however for Hisako to take. She could tell the girl was a good person, so there was no issue having her step on the path as well.

She smiled "Wanna come up?"

Translation
:
[1] Well, lets call you Hisako then. I'm not a fan of formality either.
[2] Wa~! You've been training for so long haven't you Hisako! No wonder you're so good.
[3] My way to the sky. My celestial Path.
[4] No matter where I am, it allows me to find my way.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: An oni // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime
You're right lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:57 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 pm
۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞There is no sound to be heard as the tall dark figure walked the streets leading to an Ally. His destination was a place only visited by those who walked in the underbelly of the city. A place where one could drink and watch fools tare each other apart. The kind of thing he liked to watch with a strong drink in his hand. Thus he walked on until he reached the hidden entrance where he knocked accordingly. Once in he was greeted with the sound of loud music that stir the blood and bones. Men, women, and everything in between he heard them and saw them most were not human. Solomon managed to push his way through the crowd to gaze at the action down below.

♞Solomon watches as one man had several blades sticking out of him from his back like a morbid hedgehog. His opponent gloating over him before the gloating fool exploded into a shower of gore and blood! The crowd went wild and Solomon looked with a smirk on his face. The wounded man was crowned the victor of this match, but it was clear to all he needed to be heald. The blades sticking out of him seem to pulse like veins they were feeding off the man’s essence. All around him he could hear the concerns of others about the outcome of the fight. One rough-looking man explained to another how the fight was very close. The man that lost had the ability to summon those wicked blades at will.

♞That the winner of this match was named sanguine for his ability to control blood, and all he needed was a cut. All around him he could hear that chatter in different forms from different people. Like a sponge he absorbed that knowledge if only he had been here sooner he thought. It was not long before he found himself a nice spot to chill before the next bout began. This one was said to be a show stopper a woman with the ability to control lightning vs one that controlled hellfire! This he had to see so he order a strong drink and waited for the match to start. This was his kind of place where he could soak up the dark atmosphere it was comforting. It was something he was used to but at the same time was starting to repulse him a bit.

♞All this savagery and for what end entertainment? Solomon was only thinking this way because he was starting to change for the better, but some things never changed this was one of them.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

OCC: Let us enjoy it together then!

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Excited

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: NightShade

々Thoughts:'' Who doesn't love a goodfight''

々Company:

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single