Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 am
User Image

Tsi was my very first SoA! She was obtained through a Feature Character contest, waaaay back when the first thread was kicking 'round! She was obtained because I, amusingly enough, entered for Mwali (A firekin) but came in second place, and was awarded a lioness from the new pride Dusty was working on at the time - The Ela.

Good times!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm pretty sure Itri was my first character. He was given to me as a cub from a breeding <3  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:50 am

My first lion, a gift from Baneful! They fit a character I have had for a long time perfectly.
They are being recerted with the name "Beelzel", proof here:
Link  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:53 am
User Image

FIRST SOA YOU SAY? Let me introduce Adia. She's old enough I'm fairly positive Photobucket at her cert by now and IDK where it is, so I'M SORRY.

Adia was my first ever SoA, however; way, way back close to the beginning, JUST after the plague that killed off inactive FCs (THAT old!), when we only had the old rogue lines, Pridelanders, Misties, Firekin, and Ela for lion lines, and the like, there was some in thread raffle with the rule GIFT TO A NEWBIE.

Well I was off in lala land or something and Andranis IMs me on AIM going 'Do you want an SoA?" I'd seen them and wanted, but was, wel, usually? Broke as heck, so I said 'Yeah, sure.'

Thius little baby's Juve was dropped into my lap and it went from there.

Now, currently, she's waiting on customs so I can try reincarnating her -- she's so old she died before I began to regret killing any SoA, but she was a sweet, delicate, loving soul -- and since her spottiness is really darn hard to costume I did my best and then dressed my avatar cute since modesty is still a thing -- if she were a furry/anthro, she'd dress super cute, or super practical.

The flowers are absolutely necissary, they suit her personality. She is my baby. Nothing is too good.

Sorry for rambling -- I'm super fond of my oldest SoA, hence why so many of them get spoiled RPwise now, and I thought newer whippersnappers might like to know her story. c: heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:48 am
User Image
Mirie was my first SoA!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:03 am
Zuberi was my frist soa gifted to me by a very lovely Tuesday cats after I had been lurking for awhile <3

User Image  

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 am
User Image

Love this old girl. The best old girl. (Mated to the above ironically.)

Twana was gifted to me years ago by Iris. She was my first, and obviously not last. She's down to earth, loving, and just so very special to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:07 am
User Image

Aziza was my first SoA and my first hybrid! I was still saving up for my first custom when Cavi gifted me a cheeton cub from her recent breeding. She's been a wandering huntress for...several years now, really. But she is precious to me and I adore her items so much that I'm 99.9% sure that I no longer have any images of her without them.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:09 am
My first gift / SoA and I love her so much; to whom ever sent me the box around christmas..thank you so much you sweet / beautiful person!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:25 am
Technically, Berihun was the very first SoA to hit my possession.
If I hadn't received him as a gift when I did, I might not have been brave enough to enter the shop at all. ^^

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:31 am
User Image

Danzi was my VERY first SoA ~ I paid for him, as a custom... With a Thank You Letter November 2003. A couple months later, I would obtain Ishara with a December 2003 Thank You Letter. Both were possible because of Buffynick, the original owner of the Beta Aquarium, who I'm still thankful to for her donation when questing for SoA was a thing still heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:49 am
User Image

I joined SoA during customs month. It was right after I had to put my cat down and I wanted to find a Lion King based roleplay. I was in a couple weeks before I wwon a custom slot and Anei was in my inbox. She is based off my Shadow kitty and her name is even "Shadow" in another language. I'm very thankful I have her. ^-^  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:08 pm

This is Syeira, my very first SoA and mother to my second SoA, Taabu. I got her as a cub from a friend and she was a part of the very first litter of the original Kusini'Mwezi. She went on to marry a disgruntled prince of the Pridelands.

She has had an upgrade but this is her in all her original, frosty-hearted glory. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 pm

This is my first SoA, Mng’Ariza. She is from around 2004 from a google trivia contest. She was the original pride Queen of the Kusini’Mwezi has has a legacy that lives through her offspring. She has been gone for quite a while from a death plot involved with her son. (I was a little tempted to make a skeleton avatar to portray her current state icly, but that might’ve been not accepted, so a halo instead <3)  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 pm
Hadeth was my 2nd soa (was rehomed her in 2012 from splitty) but Halluntes images were deleted until cavi remade them a couple years back. She was the first soa I ever rpd and I love her to bits.

User Image  
[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces