Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Just Relax (Ashlyn, T'ye, and their Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:12 pm
Ashlyn was giving Gyafrith a good oiling, having been trying to make up for all the attention the new baby had been getting. Her blue was such an understanding dragon, but she knew it was still hard on him. She was working on his side right now, feeling good to have a chance to rest. Tomorrow, it would be back to working with the Sr. Weyrlings.

That feels really good, Mine, thank you. And the Weyrlings are certainly growing, aren't they? They have their own weyrs now and are doing more dangerous things,Gyafrith thought to his rider.

"Yes, they are, I just hope we can get through with everyone in tact. Though, I know the reality of it,"she responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:31 am
T’ye had passed the baby off to T’rel after Ashlyn had left to oil Gyafrith. Ionan had taken their older son to play—hopefully not to cause mischief. He’d sent his green firelizard after them to ensure the safety of his son—Ionan was a teenager and teenagers weren’t always the best at knowing safe fun for small children.

Ashlyn went back to work in the morning. T’ye wasn’t sure how he’d handle a toddler and an infant on his own, not with his own drills. He had help, he knew that. He could send them to the crèche for a few hours. Maybe T’rel would take them on his rest days. Maybe he could ask Ashlyn’s parents... If nothing else, Ashlyn had two younger brothers he could bribe with bubblypies.

But today. Today he wanted to spend the day with Ashlyn. “Amarisath, could you...?”

Mine’s heart, mine wishes to spend this last relaxing day with you. Where are you so he might join you?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 pm
Ashlyn continued her work, when she saw Gyafrith's head pick up from where it was resting. Since they pretty much shared one mind, she didn't have to ask what had gotten his attention. Amarisath had called to him and she smiled softly, giving him a soft nod of the head. She didn't mind spending her rest day with her mate. After the green had been hurt not too long ago, she knew Gyafrith was more than willing.

Ah, my shining green, so good to hear from you. We are down in the bowl, where there was more room for my bright star to work. Feel free to join us,Gyafrith replied back.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games