Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Magic Clutch] Black, Blacker, Blackest... [Weyrling Lesson] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:09 pm
The senior weyrlings had been making supervised jumps Between fairly regularly the past month and a half. The weyrlingmaster's and assistants had been following them closely, checking coordinates, correcting coordinates as needed, and getting the group accustomed to what it was like to jump Between.

So far, there had been no casualties, though V'res knew that didn't mean anything. Even a seasoned rider could kill themselves, or others, if the coordinates weren't clear; one distraction was all it took, one bad visual, or reliance on routine. The young were particularly prone to errors, and with a double clutch at hand, the brown rider knew the risk was escalated.

Today, the riders would be making unsupervised jumps to various locations here at the Weyr, as well as to some High Reaches locations. The weyrlings should have been practicing their coordinate memorization and visualization. Instead of getting confirmation from the older dragons, the weyrlings would be relying purely on their own skills.

If they messed up, they very well could wind up dead.

"I hope you've all been practicing your coordinates," V'res spoke sternly, staring hard at the dragons and riders settled before himself and Tagtarth. "Because today, you will be making trips solely on your own. Tagtarth, Aviroth, Macleith, and the other assistant's dragons aren't going to be checking your coordinates any longer." He let the words sink in. Honestly, this day, and the days to come, would be heavily sink-or-swim. One mistake could well be deadly.

"Each of you will be given an assigned route to test your knowledge and accuracy. While we will have assistants stationed at each of the Major and minor Holds you'll be visiting, it will be up to you to get there via Between. No direct flying. If you find yourself struggling with a visualization, reach out to one us, and we'll confirm your coordinates. Don't be too proud. We'd rather know where you struggle than risk a life. While some of you have made these jumps time and time again these past few sevendays, don't get cocky. Between is just as dangerous now as it was when you first began making the jump. Once you finish the circuit soundly, we will give you another to attempt. Should you finish all three, you will start over, and this time make the jump at a different altitude. Just keep running the circuits until Tagtarth and I call you in."

Reptition was key with memorization and visualization; and if the weyrlings found themselves bored with the lesson, all the better. It was when riders grew bored or restless that they began to get sloppy or tired; that was when mistakes would happen, and that was the sort of behavior the riders would need to be vigilant against.

"Now, mount up, and prepare for your orders."

- - - -

OOC Direction:
Welcome to unsupervised Between lessons! This is a sink-or-swim sort of trial where your weyrlings will be 100% alone in making these jumps. Even if they're with a group of friends or companions, if your rider gets distracted, or panics, or mixes up the coordinates, they could find themselves lost forever.

Sound dangerous?

Well it should because it is!

Between lessons are where weyrlings often die, so if you want to axe a character, now's the time. If you don't want to an axe a character we might have some NPCs on the chopping block too. Fear, trauma, and accidents can also happen even if the results aren't deadly... Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

In typical EoP fashion, this is going to be a dice game!

1. Give your weyrling some basic stats! Basically, choose a level (1-5) for each of the following:

Distraction/Intensity:
Exhaustion/Alertness:
Memorization/Visualization:
Anxiety/Confidence:
Slacker/Studious:

Please base these stats on the riders character/personality/attitude, and not the dragon as it is the rider who has to come up with the coordinates. Please play your character honestly.

Distraction/Inensity Level: 1 through 5
1 - Super Distrac--look a butterfl--BUNNY!
2 - Easily Distracted--Oh sparkles!
3 - Average -- Neither overly serious or overly distracted.
4 - Pretty stoic -- Not much is going to distract your character from the lesson
5 - Intense as Hell -- Nothing's budging this mountain from their goal

Exhaustion/Alertness Level: 1 through 5
1 - I am ready to fall asleep right here.
2 - I am relatively groggy. Stayed up too late and am suffering.
3 - I am tired but ready for the day!
4 - I slept a full eight hours and am feeling pretty good!
5 - I haven't slept better in months and am feeling GREAT. Let's go, go, go.

Memorization/Visualization Level: 1 through 5
1 - I remember....nothing. Faranth help me. We're doomed.
2 - Uh. Um. Crap. I probably should have studied more. A lot more.
3 - I think I'm okay at this. Maybe. I did need some help but uh... Sure. We're fine. We're all fine here.
4 - I have a great eye for detail!
5 - Right now I've got every crack, shadow, and star memorized. I know exactly when and where we're going! HUZZUH!

Anxiety/Confidence Level: 1 through 5
1 - OMG we are all going to die. I am going to die. I can't do this. I am panicking, even if only my dragon knows. Help.
2. I am so stressed I'm sweating bullets here. My stomach is twisting and I probably need to run to the latrines but uh... can't get out of this.
3. I am feeling all right. Not overly confident, but not petrified, either.
4. I've got this! There's nothing to worry about here. I am feeling good about getting through this!
5. I AM SO CONFIDENT. Hellz yeah. Nothing's going to stop us now!

Slacker/Studiousness Level:
1 - I've basically been flying by the seat of my pants since we started. Let's wing it! Has this caused problems in the past? Probably. Will it in the future? You betcha.
2 - I'm not the best student and struggle. A lot. Remedial lessons and I are friends.
3 - I'm about average. Great at some things, not so great at others.
4 - I really am a good student and put in my best! I make sure I do my lessons, homework, and probably help other weyring when I can.
5 - I am the definition of studious. I am studying right now. I go overboard and get really into lessons. We go above and beyond. We are prepared!

2. Roll 1-3 to find out which circuit you'll be running! (Your weyrling could wind up doing all of them, but for the game I figure we'll just focus on one unless you want to do more!)

Please note that the Difficulty Scale is purely OOC. ICly, your weyrlings would be expected to master all three. The easier circuit is one that they likely have recently studied/gone to a lot, while the harder or more complex circuits are places farther out and/or potentially not as memorable.

Grid 1 - Easy Difficulty Level
1. Fishcraft Hall
2. High Reaches Hold
3. Nabol Hold
4. Tillek Hold
5. High Reaches Weyr

Grid 2 - Moderate Difficulty Level
1. Weavercraft Hall (Southern Boll)
2. Radharc Hold (Minor Hold in Tillek)
3. Keogh Hold (Minor Hold in Nabol)
4. Balen Hold (Minor Hold in High Reaches)
5. High Reaches Weyr

Grid 3 - Hard Difficulty Level
1. Runnercraft Hall (Keroon)
2. Dark Woods Hold (Minor Hold in High Reaches)
3. Seawater River Cothold (Tillek)
4. Bloodstone Cothold (Nabol)
5. High Reaches Weyr

3. Choose the correct grid to roll from! (Double check the dice as the dice you use will vary depending on the grid difficulty!)

4. Roll and check them against your stats!

5. Edit your post as appropriate with an IC response! While death is a possibility, you may opt out by having your weyrling doubt their abilities and ask for help from one of the Weyrlingmasters/Assistants. Those who use this route will likely need to re-do the circuit until they're comfortable, and/or will be noted for extra lessons!

You will roll 5 times, once for each position on the grid. Ultimately, your weyrling should return to High Reaches Weyr! The game for them can be wrapped (as it is assumed they'll continue the lesson for x amount of time) but you can choose another grid, or re-do the same grid, if you so choose!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:03 pm
The Grids

Depending on the grid, you will find they have a higher level of difficulty. The higher the difficulty, the more opportunity for failure/distraction/potential panic during your trip Between. Every jump is tricky, but easier grids have a higher chance of distraction or boredom--it's easy to get complacent when you're well practiced. More difficult grids have a higher shot of panic or general failure to properly visualize. All grids can result in character (or NPC) death or trauma, so have fun!

You must roll to randomize your first grid! When and if it's completed, if you wish to choose one of the other two grids, you may do so. Just remember that any effects will stay with your character until you wrap the game as a whole--not just the grid.

The Easy Grid:
1. Fishcraft Hall
2. High Reaches Hold
3. Nabol Hold
4. Tillek Hold
5. High Reaches Weyr

Roll a D20

• 1. You failed. Somewhere along the way, you absolutely botched this jump. You go Between but find that it takes a lot longer than three coughs to get out. One, two, three, four...five..!... six!! Oh shaffit all! You're stuck! You can't feel, you can't breathe, and you and your dragon start to panic. But nobody hears your cries in the cold waste of Between.

Dead.

=alternatively= you may opt out of this tragic fate by having your weyrling double check their coordinates with an assistant. It might be shameful but better you live another day, yes?

If you roll this 3 times or more, you will be enlisted in remedial lessons =and= an NPC has died. Please let Uta know so they can suffer the fate that should have been yours.

• 2: Success or Failure! If you have one of the following: 1 or 2 as a Distraction Grid, 1 in the Exhaustion Grid, or a 5 in the confidence level, you have suddenly found yourself with a case of the dead.

If this is your third of fourth time rolling, and you have a 3 in any of the grids, your mediocrity has somehow failed you. Whoops! You wind up lapsing on the coordinates, unless instinct goads you to double check those coordinates. Better luck next time, mate.

Better double check those coordinates or you will find yourself hella-stuck Between.

Everyone else succeeds!

• 3-6: Mostly success! Some potential failure!

If this is your first roll for this circuit, and you have an anxiety level of 1 or 2, you find yourself in dire straits and panicking during your first jump. If you have a 2, you make it out, though it certainly took a lot longer and you're now feeling extra-stressed about this entire affair. If you had a 1, you get lost forever... unless you get your coordinates double-checked.

If this is your fourth or fifth roll for this circuit, and you have a confidence level of 4 or 5, a distraction level of 1 or 2, a Visualization of 1 you find yourself struggling and in need of assistance! If you don't take it or get it, you'll fail your trip Between and wind up lost forever. Whoops!

• 7-20: Success! You made it through with flying colors! This is easy-peasy and nothing is going to stop you now! You're a wizard dragonrider, Harry!

- - - -

The Moderate Grid:
1. Weavercraft Hall (Southern Boll Hold)
5. High Reaches Weyr

Roll a D12
  • 1. You failed. You don't know if you panicked somewhere, or if your visualization wasn't right, but all of a sudden that coldness starts to seep through your skin and bones. You feel your dragon, but you're stuck in that frozen darkness. You're certain you can't breathe, certain you can't scream, and though you cling desperately to the link of your dragon, your last thought is why me? You had done everything right up until now, hadn't you? Unfortunately, Between doesn't care what your hopes and dreams were, or what you could have been.

Dead.

=alternatively= you may opt out of this tragic fate by having your weyrling double check their coordinates with an assistant. Don't let pride get in the way of living!

If you roll this 3 times or more, you will be enlisted in remedial lessons =and= an NPC has died. Please let Uta know so they can suffer the fate that should have been yours.

• 2-4: Success & Failure! If this is your first roll and you have a 1 in any of the levels, you fail. Whatever the reason, you find yourself in a world of trouble, as the black void of Between embraces its newest victim... But maybe you felt a need to get those coordinates checked before you took the leap.

If this is your second or third roll, if your Exhaustion Level of 3 or higher is going to be reduced by one for the rest of your rolls. i.e. If you had them down as a 5, they are now feeling like a 4. All future rolls will be based on this number until you finish the game. If you had them as a 4, they are now down to a 3, and if you had them as a 3 they are now down to a 2. You are feeling mentally exhausted!

If this is your fourth or fifth roll, and you happen to have a Distraction/Intensity level of 5, your certainty of the coordinates winds up being your downfall. You didn't account for the placement of the sun and you wind up lost Between. If you have an exhaustion level of 1 or 2, you botch your coordinates due to the drain. If your Memorization/Visualization skills are 3 or less, you botch remembering the exact placement and wind up lost--unless you check your coordinates.

Everyone else succeeds!

• 5-6: Mostly Success!

If you have a a 3 or lower in Anxiety/Confidence levels, perhaps you needed more fear of Between because something goes wrong and you fail to return and are lost forever... unless you get your coordinates checked.

If you have a 4 in Anxiety/Confidence, you learn a healthy dose of fear as it takes you a bit longer to appear Between. You make it (somehow) but even your dragon is spooked. You know that you almost got lost there, but somehow managed to make it through. For the rest of your rolls, your Anxiety/Confidence score is down two points.

• 7: Mostly success!

If you have a Studiousness level of 4 or 5, or a Exhaustion/Alertness level of 4 or 5, all your hardwork.. fails. Maybe you memorized the wrong pages, or maybe you had too much detail and wind up lost in the wrong time. Either way, where you showed up is right, but the WHEN is all wrong! In fact, your dragon starts to panic when they realize that the time and place is... not right!

Too quickly, before you are able to see much of anything worth noting, your dragon begs to return to High Reaches Weyr. You visualize the coordinates, and pop successfully back to the right time and place--thoroughly shaken. Your Anxiety level automatically plummets to a 1 from here on out. Alternatively, you can fail your return and die on the way back to the right time. Your choice!

• 8-12: Success! You manage to make the leap without any trouble! Good job! Breathe easy!

The Difficult Grid:
5. High Reaches Weyr

Roll a D6

• 1. You failed. You had been so certain of your coordinates, or at least confident enough to give your dragon the signal to Between. But as you count your breaths, as you find yourself lost in that darkness, you begin to feel a surge of panic as the eternal blackness continues to envelop you. Your dragon begins to panic, scrambling to try to find him or herself; you also start to gasp, to try valiantly to breathe. You can't feel your dragon, save for that last, panicked and mental connection. As you thrash around in the darkness, you know there is no escape. At least you and Yours are together in the end.

Dead.

=alternatively= you may opt out of this tragic fate by having your weyrling double check their coordinates with an assistant. Don't let pride get in the way of living!

• 2: Success and Failure! If this is your first or second roll and you have a 1 or 2 in any of the levels, you are going to botch pretty dang hard and fail to make the leap. This ain't no child's play, after all. You need to be alert, you need to know your s**t, and you need to know how the heck to do this!

If this is your third roll, you manage to succeed!

If this is your fourth or fifth roll, and you have a 5 in any of levels, you wind up mucking up somehow. Oops! Perhaps you were over confident, perhaps you felt too self-assured.

Everyone else? You're good to go!

• 3: Success and Failure!

If you have a Distraction Level of 3 or less or a Confidence Level of 2 or less, you fail!

If you have a Memorization/Visualization of of 3 or less, you fail! These smaller holds can be tricky, but a dragon and rider can't always fly direct from a Major Hold!

Everyone else succeeds!

• 4: Success and Failure!

If you have a a 3 or lower in Slacker/Studiousness levels, perhaps you needed more fear of Between because something goes wrong and you fail to return and are lost forever... unless you get your coordinates checked.

If you have an exhaustion level of 1 and this is your fourth roll or fifth roll, you're just too tuckered out and start getting sloppy. You wind up making a fatal error... Unless you get your coordinates checked. Also, if this is the second time you roll this, and if you don't fail an NPC will in your stead. DM Uta so she can iron out which NPC winds up on the chopping block!

Everyone else? You're good to go!

• 5: Success and Failure!

If this is your third or fourth or fifth roll, and you have an Exhaustion level of 1 or a Distraction level of 2 or 3, or Confidence of 3 or 4, or a Studious level of 4 or 5 you find yourself lost Between. Whoops! Maybe you were getting too sloppy or the coordinates too complex, or maybe you just studied the wrong thing or confused it with another Hold. Either way, you're out... unless you get some help.

If you have an exhaustion level of 4 or 5 at any time while on this grid, you find yourself getting sleepy and will lose one exhaustion level for the duration of the game.

Everyone else is good to go!

• 6: Success! You passed with flying colors! There was nothing to that jump and you're feeling great! Gain one Anxiety/Confidence level!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:51 pm
Remember, you will be making five (5) rolls per weyrling!

You must design their stats FIRST (no changing them unless the prompt says as much), roll for your grid/circuit SECOND, and then you can participate in bopping about all Pern!

You are required to roll, and then edit in your RP response before you can roll again! There is no shame asking for help! This is your first time on your own and the weyrlingmasters would rather you feel confident in where you're going than to blindly lose a life!

That said, when choosing stats, please choose based on what the rider is like. Between is heavily influenced by the riders knowledge, not the dragon, so just how good they are making the leap will be dependent on them!

Ultimately, have fun! We don't demand anyone lose their life/character. :3 Between is scary and terrifying, so by right, your characters should be worried. We will cap our NPC death toll...But it depends on how everyone rolls.

- - -

For Visualization Purposes, here are some general (very general) descriptions of the locations:

Grid 1 - Easy Difficulty Level
1. Fishcraft Hall
This Hall is located near Tillek Proper. Unlike the main hold, it is located on the coast. It is literally a port Hall, right upon the ocean. Ships and water vessels of various sizes can be found near the Hall and its docks. The Hall itself is a sturdy stone building, and a Dolphineer Bell is often used as a point of reference.

2. High Reaches Hold
This Hold is close to the northern coast of High Reaches Territory. The cut of the ocean and shoreline are often noted visuals, along with the shape of the Hold's stony exterior.

3. Nabol Hold
Surrounded by mountains and metal-rich hills, Nabol Hold is not a beautiful Hold, or a pretty pace. The Hold is built directly in the side of a mountain, and it square structure, along with the jagged peaks surrounding it, are often the most easy to remember.

4. Tillek Hold
Tillek Hold is near the southern coast of High Reaches Territory. It's situated further inland. A giant metal anchor is placed upon the top of the stone Hold, which makes it a fairly easy visualization.

5. High Reaches Weyr
Home! The seven spindles are usually the best reference point, though the Star Stones are also commonly used.

This tall Hold is made of pale stone, that seems more tall than it is wide. The unique shape of the Hold, along with its placement, make this Hold easy to visualize.

Radharc Hold is a minor Hold under Tillek. It isn't near the coast, and instead, is more of a plains Hold. Farming is what it's known for, and grazing herdbeasts and caprines. The shape of the Hold from above is more of a pentagon in design, making it fairly easy to remember.

This Hold is is nestled well within the mountains surrounding Nabol. It isn't easy to reach, and the only visualization you will get are the unique shape of the mountains and surrounding carved out mines nearby.

This Hold is known for its thick forests. This Hold is made of dark stone and sits among the thick forests and hills of High Reaches. The design is intricate when viewed from above, though nearby foliage can hide part of it from view.

5. High Reaches Weyr
Home! The seven spindles are usually the best reference point, though the Star Stones are also commonly used.

Grid 3 - Hard Difficulty Level
This stone hall is plain in appearance and sticks out among the plains and grasslands. Its most notable feature are its many stables and the intricate pattern they create when viewing from above.

This Hold is found burrowed deep within the forests and foothills of High Reaches. The Hold itself cannot be seen from above, due to the thick vegetation surrounding it. Instead, riders must visualize the cut of a nearby lake and its river, along with the neighboring landscape. This an get tricky, especially as the seasons turn.

This cothold is tiny and on an island just off the coast of Tillek proper It's a fishing Hold, and the most notable thing about it is the shape of the island its set upon. Who ever heard of Seawater anyway?

This cothold is a mere speck. It's hardly well known and is made of dark stone with jagged edges and poor upkeep. It's found deep in valley between the high peaks of High Reaches. The neighboring mountain terrain is often the best visual, but as the peaks look so similar this once can be hard to memorize accurately.

5. High Reaches Weyr

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:07 pm
Iathe and Green Skerath

Distraction/Intensity: 4
Exhaustion/Alertness: 3
Memorization/Visualization: 3
Anxiety/Confidence: 3
Slacker/Studious: 4 
Rolling for circuit!

The Easy Grid:
1. Fishcraft Hall 
2. High Reaches Hold
3. Nabol Hold
4. Tillek Hold
5. High Reaches Weyr  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Iathe and Green Skerath

The day had finally come. Iathe was closest with those in her class, so there'd been no reason to say her goodbyes. Even if she had to, she'd flatly refuse. They were coming back. Skerath quietly mirrored that confidence, bolstering Hers when she sensed Iathe's hidden nerves. Taking a deep breath, Iathe firmly pictured the coordinates for the Fishcraft Hall...

And after a second or so of bone-numbing chill, they were circling high above, nearly effortless in their motions.

Distraction/Intensity: 4
Anxiety/Confidence: 3
Slacker/Studious: 4 
Rolling for circuit!

The Easy Grid:
1. Fishcraft Hall 
2. High Reaches Hold
3. Nabol Hold
4. Tillek Hold
5. High Reaches Weyr  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:17 pm
Grid: The Difficult Grid

Veltanna sat on Moirath excitedly as Moirath practically danced in place. This was it. The time to prove they could do it or the time to die. Veltanna was sure they wouldn’t be dying today. She still had to be careful though to make sure her conviction was correct. Do you think we can take some time to explore between hops? Surely that would be okay!

Veltanna smiled down at the green and shook her head. There are people waiting there to watch us just in case we need help. I doubt they will let us wander about.

Moirath pouted. Well, that’s no fun.

Veltanna’s stats:
Distraction/Intensity: 2
Exhaustion/Alertness: 4
Anxiety/Confidence: 4
Slacker/Studious: 3  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

Stats:
Distraction/Intensity: 5
Memorization/Visualization: 5
Slacker/Studious: 5

Rolling for difficulty level...

Moderate.

5. High Reaches Weyr

Cheri rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:24 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

---

They were ready. Sending Eskharath the coordinates to the Weavercraft Hall, K'ell guided them both between. Fortunately, they made the jump easily enough, and arrived at their correct location.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Veltanna checked where she was supposed to go first and nearly groaned. It was not a place she was super familiar with. She had been hoping for something closer to home. Even visualizing as carefully as she could, she was just unsure enough…thankfully her pride wasn’t too great to ask for help. It rankled a little but neither of the pair was interested in dying.

She got confirmation of the location from the assistant and off they went. Veltanna just hoped she didn’t have to ask too many times. Remedial lessons weren’t her thing.

Quote:
If you have a a 3 or lower in Slacker/Studiousness levels, perhaps you needed more fear of Between because something goes wrong and you fail to return and are lost forever... unless you get your coordinates checked

Veltanna’s stats:
Cheri rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:28 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

Stats:
Exhaustion/Alertness: 3 (now 2)

---

A poor night's sleep had not helped matters, but K'ell managed to guide Eskharath safely to Radharac Hold.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:31 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

Stats:
Exhaustion/Alertness: 2

---

Their next jump was completed without incident. K'ell laid a hand along Eskharath's shoulder, exchanging wordlessly a sense of pride.

Cheri rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

Stats:
Anxiety/Confidence: 4 - 2 = 2

--

For one brief moment, it seemed that they would be lost between forever, and although K'ell was not afraid for his own sake, he was concerned for Eskharath's. Then, at last, success!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:35 pm

don’t want to die. Moirath interrupted. Can yo maybe have them check? She pleaded. Veltanna sighed and asked the assistant for help. She wasn’t going to get her dragon to go anywhere otherwise.

Quote:
If you have a a 3 or lower in Slacker/Studiousness levels, perhaps you needed more fear of Between because something goes wrong and you fail to return and are lost forever... unless you get your coordinates checked

Veltanna’s stats:
Cheri rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm

K'ell and Eskharath -

5. High Reaches Weyr

Stats:
Anxiety/Confidence: 2

---

The return back to High Reaches was a breeze compared to their other leaps, and K'ell leaned against Eskharath. They'd made it home.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out