Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
AU: Ice Continent Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ice Continent covers the entire area around the North Pole and the surrounding area of the Arctic Circle being considered as the boreal or Northern planet territory by latitude. This is the same location in Universe Six.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:02 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The large creature gently landed on the snow covered ground, and with it, looked around to what would be where Ziber wanted them to go. His ship had been ready for the attack, with its starting line moved to remove the focus on the others in the cabin. The frost demon's race was used to the cold so he hoped would get him a slight advantage. He hate the idea of leaving the others, but he had to give them a chance for what they were planning. So, Ziber would toss a stone to get the attention of the people at their base, and if he was lucky, get the leader to come here. The lure of a banished criminal to capture or to kill would lead them to him, and distract them from that the should focus on. The frost demon remembered that Daiko had a habit of growing stronger after he was beaten, and with the others being as strong as they were, they would be able to handle the rest. He just needed to wait for the invaders to come to arrive and see what kind of commander had been sent to this world. Ziber's scooter came to life, still in safety mode, as it detected two powerful forces were on their way to the arctic.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 930/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1060/1110--->
Mood: Hopeful, Focused, Determined
Thinking: It is up to you goes now...
With: Seri, Scryew, Daiko, Yosi, Gyoza, Unknown > No one. > ???, ???
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:33 pm
User Image
S A B I

❝..Is this where I belong?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The green ball of ki would barrel across the planet through the civilized landscapes and the vast seas. His eyes were calm as he looked around at the ice and snow, the winds became frosty while his breath became visible. He'd slow his flight to a glide as he was coming up on the target. His eyes looking back to see if Creme had kept up with the man, though as he approached he would let his gaze fall upon the ice demon infront of him. The orders in his head became ascued while he continued to fly gaining more and more speed. His hand clenching into a fist before he dropped to the ice and began to slide. Without reason, or warning he'd burst faster in his powerslide and throw a large, and powerful punch towards Ziber. The eyes ever calm, and his mouth with an unchanging frown upon it, before pulling a hand to the side and forming a ki orb within it. He was prepared to follow up if or when the being recovered as he merely stood tall looking at the frost demon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 70,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:16 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber didn't need his scouter to see his guests now, as he saw the green orb of ki from one of them like a signal flare above the snow. He knew it now by the energy that came from this person, the one that had defeated the Daiko. The frost demon was curious though as he felt his energy near the person, but it was different and to his displeasure, was stronger then him. He would be fighting these people by himself, or just hold their attention until the others had finished their objective. Ziber saw that the person had slowed their speed to a glide and it allowed him to lay eyes on the man. He was without a top, something that was odd, but there was a chance that much change since his time there. The thing that confused the frost demon the most was the origin of where his energy was coming from... A girl? He didn't understand why his energy was coming from the pink girl, but it was difficult to ignore. However, Ziber had readjusted his focus to the man as he made his landing on the winter covered ground.

For a moment, he thought that this person would have a word to share, but that wasn't the case as the man launched towards him. The opponent was fast, and was already known to be strong, leaving the frost demon only one thing to do. His ki would wrap around him to form a barrier to protect him, but this man was for too powerful, and he sent flying backward. Ziber's body slammed hard and rolled in the ice and the snow of the arctic, finally stopping with his stomach on the ground. He was in pain, even with the barrier that tried to reduce the damage, it didn't defend enough to for an attack that great. The frost demon would slowly try and get from the ground, feeling the heaviness of his body and the numb from the attack. His slit eyes would look back to the attack, back to what it was when he killed the clones and his malice renewed. "So, you two were sent to kill me then?" Ziber's words were cold like the air around him as he spoke, with his hate now coming to a boil and ready to burn the man that seemed ready to attack again. His eye would take a moment and look at the pink girl that had his energy, not knowing the irony there was with the two's colors.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki: 930(-20 Energy Barrier)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1060/1110--->
Mood: Focused, Angered, Curious
Thinking: Why? Why do I sense my energy coming from that girl?
With: ???, ???
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image
                                              C R E M EX/ C - 1 3 7
                                              We are the jack-o-lanterns in July. Setting fire to the sky
                                              Here, here comes this rising tide so come on

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxCreme followed behind Sabi, looking around the frigid wasteland. If only she had time to appreciate the scenery, it looked so peaceful. Creme stood back as Sabi attacked, not wanting to get in the range of his attacks, which were effective in damaging the Frost Demon. So, this was the Frost Demon who gave her his power? He looked angry, why? Creme spoke up after the Frost Demon got up, clearly weakened by Sabi's attack. "No, we are here to retrieve you. If you come with us peacefully, this will all be over quickly." Her tone was calm, though her expression and stance indicated that she would fight is need be.
                                              killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

[BASEPOWER]:: 100 60,000
                                              [KI]::
                                              [STAMINA]::
                                              [TRANSFORMATION]:: Majin Battle Form

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

B I O A N D R O I DPut on your war paint.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 am
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The man would see his hit connected through a attempt at a barrier. His fist would point towards himself while his mouth frowned. He would be seething in rage from the hit, as the Saiyan was himself. Though as he stepped forward to close the gap, the being began to speak. The look in his eyes meant he wasn't going to go without a fight in the eyes of the Saiyan Berserker. "I'm not going to kill you. . .I'm merely going to take you to our Lord, where he will have a word with a traitor." He'd say while stepping through the snow. Though his walk turned into a sprint immediately as he went to grab the face of the Frost Demon and push it towards the glacier behind. His body not holding back it's power while his eyes flashed a golden color for a moment, a frown on his lips while he called back. "Leave this job to me. . ." He'd call out to the Android that was behind him. "It's obvious you don't want to subdue him through force." His words were a bit staler than the usual while he drew attention to the one before him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 70,000

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber would move his attention back to the pink woman when she finally spoke up and it confused him. From before Fridged killed his own his own brother and blood, and up to the point he had been sent away, the forces that followed that monster fit a type. They were like their leader, not caring who they hurt or who was in their way, but to only to satisfy their own needs. However, the girl that stood there didn't fit that type, that she was seemed like she would act unless he made a move. This wouldn't go for the other that came to attack Ziber, the one that from his energy was the one that hurt his friend, as it seemed he didn't share his ally's idea of how to do things. He would watch as his attacker prepared to strike again, but he did make a comment that caused his blue ki to flare up. Traitor... The frost demon knew that word well, but it wasn't the title that he would accept as he knew the truth. The attacker made his charge at him and would be slammed into the glacier, with the back of his head making contact with something. Ziber could feel the water flow around the back of his head, and when he took a moment to review the situation, maybe he didn't need to be more powerful then this person...

His slit eyes would look up to the his attacker, who would still see the pure hatred in his eyes. "Traitor? You are the ones that arrived in the banished zone, to destroy a system that isn't under the empire's rule. I didn't know that you lot were trying to start a intergalactic war!" The frost demon shouted from where he lay, pointing out the problems of what they were doing. He wouldn't play his hand as he didn't know the full story and would play the part of the banished traitor that saw empire ships land and now where trying to destroy the system, that would be seen as a crime if it was done in empire space, at least in his time. "If this is your peaceful way for retrieve me, I think that word's meaning must have changed. But I do have answer for you, there is no force on this planet or anywhere in the universe that will make me go to that b****** willingly... If there had been any doubt on how Ziber felt, the two attackers would now know in what camp he was in, but they wouldn't know the why, only he and Fridged knew. His time did come though as the energy he was preparing was ready, and with an attempt to grab the man's leg with his tail, he would shoot the ki onto the ice, shattering it and cause the ice and the snow to fly up with one of the targets being the attacker. This wasn't the attack as the frost demon would use his opponent's lack of clothing to put him into a state of shock. His body would splash the water at the man, and it he didn't dodge his tail grab, he would drag his opponent into the arctic water. Ziber would be okay with the water thanks to the defense of his bio armor and he lack of needing to breath. If he did succeed he would sonic warp with his attacker deeper into the water and if not, he would still use the sonic warp, but he would need to think of another plan.

<--Ki: 910(-10 ki blast)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1060(-20 Sonic Warp./1110--->
Mood: Focused, Angered, Vengeful
Thinking: Time to sink or swim...
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:24 pm
User Image
                                              C R E M EX/ C - 1 3 7
                                              We are the jack-o-lanterns in July. Setting fire to the sky
                                              Here, here comes this rising tide so come on

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxCreme sighed, shaking her head. In response to both men, she would tirelessly mumble, "Fine, so be it." She would fly away, leaving behind a trail of pink.
                                              [Exit]
                                              killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

[BASEPOWER]:: 100 60,000
                                              [KI]::
                                              [STAMINA]::
                                              [TRANSFORMATION]:: Majin Battle Form

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

B I O A N D R O I DPut on your war paint.

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Sabi would hear Creme leaving as he looked to Ziber. The rage in his eyes would remind him of the man he fought on his home world. The man's eyes calmed for a bit as the being spoke and his grip tightened a bit. "I do not know anything, but what I was told. I am only following my command." He'd tell Ziber while inhaling deeply and exhaling. Though as he did, the being would attack. The attack hit the side of the mountain as his eyes looked up swiftly and watched ice and snow fall. The man's foot would go to move back as the tail of the Frost Demon wrapped around him. His teeth grit as he was pulled into the icy depth of the water. His eyes looked to the being as they pushed downward, deeper and deeper. Past the darkness in the water as he was feeling the frosty depth on his skin. His arms twitched. The man's mouth let out bubbles while his eyes began to flash. He felt as though he could understand for a moment what the man was going through. But he was using trickery. Sabi's eyes flashed gold once more. He was deliberately tricked. His teeth grit harder as the area around him would be surrounded by hot bubbles rising. He hated this. The planet, the people, the situation. His frame would flip backwards as he moved to grab the tail with his hand and give it a death like grip. His eyes glew golden, the only thing seen in the depth as his mouth opened and an audible scream would make the life around scatter. His mouth let out a grand scream as he looked up and his body exuded an emerald array of ki. It pushed the sea of the artic open from the output of power. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His voice was unmuffled by the sea as the air was open to them from the parting sea that could be seen for miles around and his power spiked. The ki in his body dropped as the pressure kept the water off of him as the man's mouth slammed shut and he began to swing the Frost Demon around with a great swing. Before throwing him towards the nearest Ice mass he could percieve in his rage as he floated upwards.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 700,000

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

While falling into the cold water, Ziber had noticed that "Pink" had left the battlefield for him and her ally to fight alone. The woman continued to confuse him as he wondered how long she had been in service of the Fridged Force. The frost demon would have to wait to get his answer as he had pulled the attacker into the arctic water. As he pulled him deeper into the darkness of the ocean, part of him felt bad for his opponent, for if what he said was true, he was going to be a victim of the hate that he had for Fridged. However, Ziber knew that a such loyal solder would never understand the pain that formed in his heart. Once this was all over, he would have to make things right to those that got in the way of his wrath. The frost demon's hate would cool in the arctic waters as his eyes blinked and returned to its true blue form. However, that moment of weakness was all that was needed as thing went bad to worse, with the attacker powering up to what he felt before. Being this close, Ziber could sense why this person had been able to defeat his friend, from where his energy was moving to.

He was fighting a saiyan, a saiyan leagues more powerful then anything he had face before in his life. The frost demon, feeling the burn from the bubbles around his opponent, tried to unwrap his tail and try and escape, only to have his tail grabbed. He couldn't escape as he hanged by his tail in the air, a place where the water had been pushed back by his foe's power. Ziber cursed under his mask as he was swung around and was sent flying into the near by ice mountian. He didn't have time to do anything as his body slammed into the frozen mass, pain surging through out his body. The frost demon was twitching from the pain as he looked at his opponent rise up from where he tried to pull him down. His only thought was how he hated his own weakness, that he should have known he couldn't defeat someone that was stronger then Daiko. Ziber wanted that power, the power that shadowed over others, to bend the world, the universe to whatever one wanted. He only wondered why this saiyan and Fridged, people he saw as evil were given such great power for others to struggle.

<--Ki: 900/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1040/1110--->
Mood: ...
Thinking: Is it going to happen again?
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His body leaped a bound from the ocean onto the ice as he crashed down infront of the mass and screamed out loud. His scream echoed across the arctic as the area around him crack. His screams of anger and pain would echo while he stomped, shaking the foundation of the earth. His eyes would look to the ground as he roared. The roar taking a green aura that lined his body and filled it up to his mouth as he aimed upward and shot a large green ki wave into the air, piercing through the clouds, and into the sky. The blast, making a hole in the visible atmosphere and showing a path that didn't seem like it was near stopping until he started to pant and look forward. The mountain Ziber was in had began to crumble. His feet ran across the crumbling ice as he pushed ice and glaciers out of the way until he grabbed him by the leg. His anger would control him as he shook him around and slammed him around on the ground, breaking the ice and flinging the being around while in his great rage. His power flying out of him before he dropped the being on his back after another singular slam. He'd stand over Ziber while his muscles tensed and his mouth let out pants, and his body twitched.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 700,000

Recycled_Memes

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber would wince as he tried to get from where he had been thrown, knowing that he need to buy more time for his friends. However, he was a drop of water facing an inferno, and he was already having trouble with opponent's strength. The frost demon need to think of something to turn this match around, even if it would cost him his life. He wouldn't have time to make one as the saiyan made his move, showing his power and rage by blasting the air and making a hole in the atmosphere. Ziber had to move, but the ice under him began to crumble, leaving him falling again back to the ground. He had to get his footing back if he wanted to get back in this fight, trying to give them as much time as he could. The frost demon's luck would continue to prove bad as his leg was grabbed by his opponent and his body would turn into a ragdoll. He would be swung and slammed into the ground repeatedly, his mind fading in and out of conscious while he screamed in pain. In this moment, Ziber wouldn't curse his opponent, but his heart was now starting to break with what he realized..

Daiko... Gyoza... Yosi... Seri... Scryew... Lord Kami... Aku... He would think of those that he had met, those he showed him a different way of thinking, those that he had become friends with. The frost demon's body would slam into the ice once more as his leg would be let go to lay there. It's all your faults... That I can't bear to leave this world. He would release the truth, that he didn't want to die, but to be with the others and live the life that they had before all of this. Ziber could only pray that they would bring peace back to earth and that they could live happily. If his was to die, he did leave a message for them on his scouter that was now somewhere in the arctic, but was on and could be tracked. The frost demon would stare at his opponent, and though his body was so heavy, his eyes still showed that defiance. He ki would follow to his finger as he tried to fire a death beam at his opponents face, missing terribly. Ziber wanted to live so bad and begged that somehow that he could beat this man, the one who would go to hurt his friends. Something dark was lingering in his soul as the jewels on his bio armor began to grow dark.

<--Ki: 900/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1040/1110--->
Mood: Focused, Angered, Vengeful
Thinking: Time to sink or swim...
OoC:

Scene Theme: There'll be another time.
killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 525x2 (1,050) |♢| Ki: 310/310 |♢| Stamina: 410/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

The group would make there way toward the big threat that seemed to be getting stronger by the second. Gyoza was concerned, but determined to see this through. Because at this moment, his student was standing against this force by himself. 'Hang on Ziber! We're almost there...' And in fact, the Nimbus was faster than he remembered! It certainly beat being carried like before with Yosi. Glancing over to the young lady beside him, he could see she seemed distracted. "Hey. How you holdin up?" he asked her, gaining her attention. There was a lot on her mind right now- chief among them being Riga. She never expected to see him here, like this and under these circumstances. When they all saluted her...she felt... The girl shook her head, realizing that shouldn't be her focus at the moment. "I'm fine... I will be fine. I just- Huh?" Yosi would look forward, catching something...flying away? Someone or something just left Sabi's area, though the power was so small. "That's...odd. That low energy heading away" she commented. "Hmm, could be the enemy. Their power is pretty low, but it could just be suppressed" Gyoza theorized, also noticing this. "...I'll go check it out" Yosi nodded, speeding off in pursuit. "W-Wait, I thin- Errr... She's gone. Geez, you kids..." he grumbled. Their impatience and rash behavior was going to send him to an early grave... He kept Seri on his shoulder for the entire duration of the ride over, finally letting her down when they came to a stop. They were a mile out from Sabi's location, but any closer might not give them a chance to enact their technique. "Alright, this should be close enough. I'm not really a fan of this, so let's get this over with quick" he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Taking a deep breath, he would steady his power to match with Seri's and prepare for the....dance.

[Yosi EXIT]

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {14}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          ✧ Spirit Ball
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare
                                                          ✧ Fusion Dance

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Eighth Diviner
                                                          Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:48 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 450/450
ST: 1100/1100
BP: 480
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 50
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri had been quickly rushed off from the cabin by Gyoza, the larger fighter noting that their shared special move may be required. She didn't disagree with the man, but she definitely would've liked more than a second's notice. Then again, she was definitely feeling small in that room. There had been a lot of people there. It was a wonder that cabin could hold so many people. Even more of a wonder that it didn't explode under the pressure of contents within.

Gyoza had been quick to call his Flying Nimbus to ferry him towards Ziber's location. Seri had guessed the seasoned warrior had never bothered to learn how to fly. It was definitely a strange concept. Flying was one of the first things she had learned to do. Then there was this master martial artist, who could fire ki from his hands, but couldn't propel himself with it. She didn't understand how he skipped over something so simple.

Yosi had joined the two of them on their way to the Ice Continent. On the way, she was mostly silent. There was a lot on her mind, and honestly, Seri didn't want to open that can. She just concentrated on the fight ahead. There was no need to open up any exposition right now. They could do all of that later.

Along the way, Seri had managed to adjust herself to where she was sitting on one of Gyoza's broad shoulders. If he insisted on carrying her along, well she would at least be comfortable. Why waste energy if she didn't have to? Plus, he seemed like he didn't mind, and after having fused with the guy, there was a lot he could bear. It was just a matter of making sure she didn't annoy him. With such a large shoulder to perch on, that wasn't much of an issue.

Along the way, Seri could tell that Gyoza was concerned. He was obviously worried about his student, and to tell the truth, she was as well. He seemed like a guy who had a lot on his plate, and needed a hand. Both Gyoza and Ziber could use an ear to listen. That is if they'd ever deign to talk about their worries. However, that would have to wait until everything was fine.

Along the way, Gyoza had inquired as to how Yosi was holding up. They had more history than Seri had with either of them. It was a stark reminder at how new to the group she was. It begged the question as to whether or not she'd still be with them if she wasn't needed. She was a good fighter, yes, but these guys all seemed to be more powerful than her. They seemed like they all fit together and had history as well.

Yosi then noted that she sensed an energy signature heading away from the area. It was a small one, however, so it was hard to determine if it was suppressed or not. Gyoza made the same musing out loud, but Seri couldn't tell what they were talking about. She tried to close her eyes and sense it out, but it was difficult for her. Talk about hypocritical. This was basic, and she was mentally chastising Gyoza for not being able to fly.

However, her efforts would soon be rewarded, as she began seeing balls of light in her closed off vision. That was it, ki signatures, Gyoza's and Yosi's. Yosi had mentioned she would go check out the small energy signature, and flew off to meet it. Towards the direction she flew, she could see it. The energy signature they had mentioned before. It was tiny, but it was there. This would be useful to have if she could manage to do it on the fly.

[4 paras to learn Ki Sense, 4 paras for 4 stat points to intelligence, +20 BP for hitting a multiple of 10]

However, she wouldn't have time to muse further as Gyoza had landed. Seri hopped off of his shoulder and stood to his side, just like when they fused before. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Don't let it get to you, big guy. It's only us out here. I'm ready when you are."

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"
DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:47 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Wrathful Student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The great being was going to turn and see the many people arriving though from the sky, the smaller Saiyan flew. His eyes closed as he gripped his hands into fists. Daiko's mouth formed a frown while he gritted and felt the body he had glow. Dashing he did would delude the ki and his body would pulse with energy as the gold formed in his hair. The young man's eyes turned a bright teal while his body passed through the ice and snow as he would whiz by Gyoza and Seri. Yosi wasn't there, it was odd, but he couldn't focus on that. He had to focus on the feeling he had to unlock the form he used once more. His body bursted with energy as the ki flowed brightly and lightning covered him. His body was surrounded by the energy as his speed only increased as his eyes squinted.

Daiko's hands would move into a punching state to gain more speed before pulling them off to his side and slamming his skull into the side of the beast. Daiko's headbutt was like ramming his head into a concrete wall, though he felt the beast move a bit from his attack, which was a bit surprising as he floated back a bit. His body gritting as he winced. Daiko's body prepared for to take the next hit to get Ziber to escape. Though not long after he'd hear the shouts of his backup as Aikon and the other women of the Saiyan gang would throw pinkish and Cyan ki blasts behind him at the beast from behind Daiko while he pushed himself to the side a bit. The distraction was an attempt to pull Ziber away from the action a bit as Daiko dragged him a few feet away from the Destructive Giant that they were going to have to fight. Aikon's two lesser girls would pull their hands back and fire large ki waves down towards the beast, as Aikon and Pumkin would pull their hands back outwardly and touching wrists. Their ki shined brightly blue and purple as the two would throw their hands forth. "Galick Blitz!" They'd shout shooting a massive wave of Ki towards the foe. The group hoping that it would put a dent in the man's ability with their onslaught.

"Zi-kun~" Daiko would say with a decevingly positive tone while his body would physically shiver from the icey terrain and his lack of cover. He'd slowly stand up while this new transformation's aura disappeared and he got into a stance. "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-try not t-t-t-to r-r-r-r-run off like that."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1200/1200 ||BP: 121,500|| Stamina: 800/1200..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: