Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Gwen x Hwan(Cat Cafe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image

Eat, drink or have a casual chat on the perfect midday date at The Cat Cafe!
    Admire their fluff or get close and personal to the cats with some paw shaped treats.
    If you're feeling spicy, order our Black Cat Vodka~ Or if you prefer the non-alcoholic side of things, try our Catberry Tea and Coffee!

Mayumi Hiiragi
Gwen and Hwan have a date!

Just Rosa
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm
⛺️🐾 💡 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Gwen Collins )
tab User Image
User Image tab Singlexxxx!!

Well this was interesting a cat cafe where there was actually cats. Her and Hwan were already sitting at a table having already introduced themselves to each other. She was quite shy because she had never been on a date and still could not figure out how she had ended up signing up for this. But o well she figured it would be at least a way to get to know knew people if it did not work. She was having a hard time focusing from all the feelings, emotions, and desires she felt from everyone else but she tried to keep her focus on the date.

Just Rosa

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:35 am
💢⛺️☔️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Hwan Kang )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Getting over first break up)__________xxxx!!

The first blind date has happened and ended, but instead of pulling out of it or deleting his account from this dating app he got set up with a second blind date. And this time it was with one of his classmates. Though someone he barely knows at all on top of it. Just thinking about it is stressing him. Thankfully he had Haneul who was coaching him.. and convincing him to give his second blind a chance. Even helped him pick an outfit, casual but trendy, Plain black crewneck sweater with a grid patterned pants.

Hwan arrived to the front of the cat cafe around the time they agreed to meet up and not much later his date arrived. A few words exchanged as they entered the cafe with Hwan holding the door open for her. Sitting across from her.
                "So... you wanna order something?" Now that he thinks about it.. there might not be much he can get here beside coffee and maybe a plain croissant becuse his peculiarity makde himunable to taste sweetness.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:44 pm
tab User Image

Hwan's question snapped her back out of her thoughts she looks at the menu. "Well i think peppermint coffee sounds good. What are you thinking of getting?" She asked.She looks at the menu some more looking at the many cookies, and cakes, and pastries. "So what kind of stuff do you like to do for entertainment?"She askes a bit quietly because she was still shy.

Just Rosa

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:36 pm
tab User Image

"Think I'll just go with a black coffee for now.." It is something about the initial hit of all of the feline scent from all of the cats who were in the cafe is just.. making him lose his appetite. Now that he thinks about it, who thought of making a cafe around cats? Maybe it's just him but he doesn't see the appeal? "Well... I work out with my twin? I also hike in the nearby forest.." Now idly staring into nothing realising he doesn't do much else beside intel stuff but that stuff is not important. "Oh, and I also cook."

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 am
tab User Image

She smiled hearing that he liked to go hiking that was one of her favorite things to do. "So if you like hiking do you like to go camping to?" He also said he liked to cook something she has not learnt to much about. Her parents never really cared to teach her anything they preferred to use her as a punching bag. "What kind of things do you cook? she asked curiously.

Just Rosa

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:11 pm
tab User Image

"Yeah, I like to go camping too. I usually go with my parents and my twin in the summer." Though it may be a while till the next time they'll do that again, if they do such anytime soon. When han and him graduate, they'll be spending two years in the military. "Mostly Korean cuisine, spicy rice cakes, kimbap, bulgogi, glass noodles and a few other dishes." Talking softly, keeping his hands folded on his lap till a server approached them asking if they're ready to order. "I'll just have a black coffee."

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 pm
tab User Image

"Camping is one of my favorite things to do. But usually I just go by myself my family does not like camping or anything like that. They like other thing more than camping." Like beating that crap out of her, breaking her bones or even stabbing her but she was not going to mention that unless she was straight up asked about it. "That sounds amazing. My parents well they never would teach me how to cook anything. And when they did cook they only gave me scraps. She did not mean to add that last part but it slipped out accidentally making her wish he did not catch it. when the server asked if they were ready she ordered a peppermint Mocha and a Slice of Strawberry cheese cake.

Just Rosa

Mayumi Hiiragi

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: -1

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day.
+1 Both like nature.

4/5

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out