Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Haruki x Kim(Cherry Blossom Festival) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 am
🍆 💡 🌙 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Kim Yoon )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single But Mingling)__________xxxx!!

His mind wasn’t concentrated on picking anything up. He only made a few noises during the massage. Did he hate how invasive Haruki had gotten? More like slightly irritated. Though he wasn’t quick to anger, he never had to deal with someone who was interested in the mechanic. Quick ******** meant that most people were in it for the experience and not the person tied at the other end.

”What kind of game?” His ocean blue eyes looked down at the hands around his waist before glancing at the student’s face. There was a sigh. ”You don’t have to do this. It’s not like you did anything wrong.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 am
🍩 ☔️ 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !HARUKI )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*He didn't move from where he was when the other said he didn't have to do this--which he assumed meant to hug him and try to make him feel better.* "If you don't like it I can stop. And I might have had a little something to do with it." *He said the latter part in a lighthearted tone after he lifted his chin from the man's shoulder. It was mainly done so it would make it easier to speak.* "I don't know what you do or plan to do on your other speed dates, but this one is between you and me." *It wasn't something which needed to be pointed out really.* "Let's make the most of it. Take in the atmosphere and go with the flow. A romantic date doesn't necessarily have to be a serious one." *The talk about romance was more because of the date area they were sent to. It screamed lovey-dovey couples if there were only two people sitting under a cherry tree.*

*Unless Kim actually told him to keep his arms around him, he'd pull them away when addressing the game.* "We could pick out a group of people and see who can come up with the best story as to why they are here." *He motioned to the masses when mentioning a group to pick. Haruki stopped to think before continuing.* "We could...play truth or dare, but heavily lean toward dare. Maybe add a stipulation if the person refuses." *He didn't go into any more potential rules since it was just a suggestion. A silly one, sure, but still. Then he realized something.* "I guess to fit with the vibe they should be romantic themed. Romantic dares? Interesting." *He chuckled briefly at the thought. Haruki could probably think of fun ones instead of cutesy.* "Never have I ever romance edition." *He let out a light laugh. At this point, he was just finding the game idea to be a bit ridiculous.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 am
tab User Image

Breathing in, he let out the air in his lungs slowly. ”I’ve never shied away from physical affection.” But looking at Haruki was giving another meaning to his words. The physical aspect of a relationship wasn’t on the student’s radar. So the hugging, voice, and physical closeness were making the Korean male a bit suspicious. If I go on another speed date.” He wanted to point that out. There was no guarantee that he would go on another one after this. Glancing up at the sakura petals, he would agree that it would be a waste to not see the rest. ”It’s a nice area.”

Kim said nothing when Haruki unwrapped himself from the other. A hug and slightly sensual voice weren’t about to get him in a chipper mood again. Their deep navy blues looked around as he thought about the story setting. But he thought better of it. His mood wasn’t interested in making things up right now. The truth or dare seemed like a safer option than Never Have I Ever, especially when Kim took in the fact that it was a Romantic Edition. Unless Haruki wasn’t learning from his mistake, this mechanic wasn’t interested in remembering some poor piss memories. Then again, he could already see himself giving Haruki some difficult dares to do. There was a sigh before he would give his answer. ”Never Have I Ever sounds reasonable.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:27 pm
tab User Image

*Never shied away? The man may not be pushing him away, but he wasn't returning the affection. Haruki wasn't hugging him for any secret purpose. Just because he said he wasn't going to participate in a one night stand didn't mean he was against all types of physical attention.* "If? I hope your decision not to won't be because this date was horrible...if you decided not to."

"What? Really?" *He was honestly surprised since he tacked on the one chosen as an afterthought. Haruki could probably pick things which would trigger memories, but he wouldn't know what to avoid.* "Maybe we can combine them?" *He offered as a way to hopefully not bring up past things.* "Hmm maybe the 'never have I ever' part can be about anything. But if one person has done it before then they have to do whatever romantic type dare the other gives them. The dares can't involve anyone but each other of course." *It kept with the theme without being as intrusive, hopefully. At least related to the politician's son relationship. Why was he trying to stick to the romance aspect? A few reasons. One is the fact he basically rejected any sex earlier on--so joking about that even in jest seemed to be a bad idea. If nothing was working try something new. Right? Honestly, he felt like this could make the whole date tank real fast. It was probably a stupid idea. Haruki didn't seem to think anything crazy could go wrong with the dares.* "Yes? No? We can always do something else."

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:33 pm
tab User Image

”I guess I’ll have to see.” Who knows, maybe he would be in the mood to go on a date that did very little to break the ice. He was fine with the physical affection, though returning it seemed like such a hassle right now. The man wasn’t feeling it. But who was really to blame for that? Haruki for being curious or Kim being sensitive about matters of his past love?

”It sounds like it is worth giving a shot.” The rules sounded simple as he plucked the small cherry blossom petal from his drink. The pink floral was placed on the blanket before he took a sip. Somewhere inside him, he wanted to drink. Maybe he could go to a Liquor store and pick something up. Drinks at a bar were far too expensive anyway, and he wasn't in the mood to pick-up dudes. ”How about you start so I know how to play?”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 am
tab User Image

*It looked like the game was a go. Honestly, this was the first time he was a bit nervous on this date. It was a silly game teenagers play after all. If he knew more about him maybe he'd be better at uplifting his mood.* "Never have I ever...been fed a strawberry." *He definitely picked one he knew the other had already done. It might have been in the romantic category, but he figured it was tame enough not to trigger something from back then.* "So I guess I dare you to...fed me a strawberry." *He didn't know where he was going with this idea from the beginning. As in he didn't have a specific plan. Haruki was basically winging it. Trying to start off simple.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:14 pm
tab User Image

The first question was terribly tame. The answer to it was ridiculously obvious as Kim went to pluck a strawberry from the container. But taking note of the chocolate, there was some hesitation on his part. But shrugging his shoulders in a “******** it, let’s just do it” motion, the red fruit was dipped in the sweet substance. ”Open up.” Once his date had done so, the sliced aggregate was slipped into their toothy abyss before the Korean returned his hand to his side. ”Never have I ever probed someone over a sensitive topic while out on a romantic date.” Kim looked at Haruki’s direction, eyes narrowing slightly. ”I dare you to strip off an article of clothing of your choice.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:51 pm
tab User Image

*Haruki took the fruit into his mouth to enjoy the flavor. His tongue slipped out to free his lip from the chocolate which sat there. Hazel orbs focused on the man he was speaking. Probed?* "I wasn't trying to probe...but since that's how you felt then a dare I will do." *He was going to say more, but trailed off in the middle since he thought it probably wasn't the best idea. Haruki gave him a disbelieving type of look when the dare came.* "I don't think stripping is considered romantic...in this setting. But I'll go with it this time." *He went with taking off his shirt while pulling it off in one smooth motion. Haruki wasn't trying to be sexual about it, but maybe a bit sensual in an attempt to fit the theme. He didn't put a crazy amount of effort into it though. Otherwise, he would have busted out laughing at himself.* "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." *After the response came he thought of another dare while placing his shirt off to the side since he figured he was supposed to keep it off.* "I dare you to...whisper something sweet into my ear. And an actual phrase not the words 'something sweet'." *He added the last bit like an afterthought. It was kind of strange to think up these dares now that he had to do it.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:07 pm
tab User Image

Kim distracted himself with more of the katsu. The slathered meat was chewed on as Haruki spoke about his use of probing. He didn’t say anything, using the excuse of having a mouthful of food to prevent any rebuttal. In truth, he just didn't want to respond. Even when the topic of stripping came, the Korean male just stuffed his mouth with an egg roll. Chewing on it as his date began to take off their shirt, he looked mildly interested. ”And skinny dipping is just as romantic as stripping.” He rolled his eyes before confirming that he had done such a thing. Swallowing his homemade dish, they crawled over to Haruki. He looked around to find some kind of inspiration for “sweet” words. ”Even though you’ve messed up on this date, it’s nice to see that you’re trying to patch things up.” That was “sweet” right?

”Never have I ever been on a museum date before.” Kim knew the answer to this one. ”I dare you to whisper your most recent romantic fantasy to me.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:24 pm
tab User Image

"We don't have to pick a romantic 'never have I ever' one...just the dares. We can do both if you want though." *He just wanted there to be more options for the first part so nothing hopefully sensitive would come up. Haruki didn't know how to take the words uttered into his ear.* "Did you have to say the first part?" *He said in a lighthearted tone. It wasn't as if he was bothered by something he was partly to blame for. A smile formed on his face. Kim was definitely picking things he already knew the answer to. He could at least try to guess something instead. Of course he didn't bother to answer and waited for the dare. Romantic fantasy?* "Most recent?" *He pondered for a moment before he realized something. A smile spread across his face as he stopped himself from chuckling. Most recent, huh? Haruki shifted so he could be the one to lean closer. His lips at the others ear.* "I want to walk along the river bank with fingers intertwined with my partners. As the lively music and murmurs of others turn into a dull hum. Stars cover the night sky. We stop only to board the gondola that just stopped for us. Now sitting side by side we enjoy the peaceful moment as we travel down the river. Lanterns float around us as we go. Enhancing the mood. How can we not share some sensual kisses filled with meaning beyond words? Fireworks finally break us apart as the first few explode in the sky. Colors raining down on us until the event is over." *His voice was soft--almost as if it was caressing the others ear. He didn't mean to make it sound like the fantasy was with him and any particular person. There also wasn't a gondola in these waters.* "Do you want to know what would happen next?" *Although he asked the question, Haruki still pulled away from the other.*

"Never have I ever...won a competition." *He waited for the response before speaking again.* "I dare you to...kiss my hand as if you cherish it." *Haruki didn't really have any good ideas. Trying to think of something not too silly or cringy while also not going over the top was harder than he expected.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:06 pm
tab User Image

”I’m game.” Well, he would leave it at that. Though he did shrug his shoulders when Haruki asked if he should have brought a particular something up. ”Just letting you know that I’m not blind.” Kim wasn’t a fool. He could see what the LeVane student was doing. That didn’t necessarily mean all was going to be right as rain, but he could see that the boy was trying.

”You’re very poetic.” He had to give a compliment to the teenager. It was far more flowery than anything he could come up with. Hearing what Haruki fantasized only cemented his thoughts that the boy was a romantic at heart. It was almost the opposite but the same with Kim, well, more of a younger version of him. ”And what happens next.” With an elbow on his knee, the Korean male cupped his cheek with their hand. He looked mildly interested. Though, he may not so easily admit that he wondered why Haruki would fantasize over something that was difficult to pull off. It was something that would require a lot of work. For all of that to happen to chance, it was pretty slim.

”Cherish it, huh?” Kim looked down and scooped up the hand in question. He held it gingerly while his gaze focused quite intently on it. The flat appendage was brought to his lips. A serene-like kiss given to the back of their hand. ”I promise I’ll treat you right.” Whether that was part of the act or not, Kim didn’t immediately relinquish Haruki’s hand.

”Never have I ever been on a date with a mechanic.” There was a teasing smile before he would say their dare. ”I dare you to kiss a part of my body that’s been on your mind lately.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 pm
tab User Image

"I didn't think you were." *He said after the blind comment. It was a good thing he knew he was trying. Why wouldn't it be? When the compliment came he didn't know how to take it because he never considered himself the type to be able to write poems. Not like the other was implying he could.* "Ah, thanks I guess." *He said as he rubbed the back of his neck while glancing off to the side for a moment. It might have been the first time he showed a bit of shyness.*

"It's a secret~" *He teased since there was no rule about how long the fantasy had to be. If Kim really wanted to hear the rest he'd have to ask him later.*

"What competitions did you win?"

*When it came to the hand love he just watched. A smile forming on his features when the other kissed the appendage. Haruki wondered what it meant to treat a hand right. He didn't question it though. Nor did he attempt to pull his hand back. He'd let it stay in the others grasp until it was released.*

*He was not surprised when he picked something which would make him have to do a dare. It was good to see that smile so it didn't matter.* "You make it sound like I'm lusting over your body." *He chuckled while thinking about it for a moment. Haruki leaned closer once more to place a kiss on his neck right next to the jaw below the man's ear. With his dare complete he pulled back.*

"Never have I ever owned an actual pet." *He had to add in the actual part since one could consider his creatures as pets--probably. Seeing as the man had one he moved on to the dare.* "I dare you to kiss a part of my body that’s been on your mind lately." *He totally stole the last one the other did, but there was no rule against it. He was just curious because it was a curious one to even bring up in the first place.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:44 pm
tab User Image

Kim took on a more observant stance. Though he didn’t really say much to respond, they did watch this unlikely side of Haruki that opened up. This may have been a part he’d tease. Saying something along the lines of “why are you getting all shy about? Is that how you were planning on attracting me?” But no, he just didn’t have it in him. It was still mildly surprising for their date to become like this after an innocent observation.

Using his hand, it looked like he was zipping up his mouth and throwing away the key. Kim didn’t say anything about the secret since it was time to move on.

”Robotics competition, science fair, scholarships; just some things to make enough money.” Money that his family didn’t have. Someone had to find a way to get some dough to pay for his schooling.

There was some eye-rolling at the lusting comment. ”As if that would ever happen.” Since he was cementing Haruki’s alignment, there was no way the boy would ever go down his route. But he was surprised to find where the kiss landed. ”Why there?”

With something that sounded like a grumble, he wondered why he would attack his precious little pooch. Kim did think that he would have to walk Shiyo later today. Kim was quick to pick up Haruki’s hand before he moved forward to give a quick peck on the man’s lips.

”Never have I ever went to LeVane Academy for schooling.” What a cheap move! ”I dare you to close your eyes so I can touch the other party of your body that’s been on my mind.”

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:43 pm
tab User Image

"It would if we were a couple." *People who are dating end up having sex after all. Most of the time.* "Because I wanted to do that when I was hugging you from behind...I just figured it wasn't going to help at the time so I didn't. Where did you think I'd kiss you?"

*He didn't expect the kiss to be placed where it ended up. The hand would have been lame, but he thought maybe it'd be his chest since he wasn't wearing a shirt. Haruki just looked at him as the kiss came and went before he knew it. He vaguely heard the bit about the academy before the dare started to sink in.* "Oh, yeah. Okay." *He said as he caught up to what was happening. Closing his eyes. It kind of made nervous. He'd assume it would be his chest, but he was wrong last time. What did he mean by touch anyway? Watch him poke him. The thought made him smile.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:36 pm
tab User Image

He glanced to the side as the couple comment that was made. There was a moment where he thought if Haruki was referring to the two of them. But with the boy being a romantic, was that really something to joke around about? ”But...why?” He heard what Haruki had to say but he felt like it didn’t answer the question. ”Shouldn’t you be more concerned about how misleading your actions could be?” Since the teenager was the social kind, maybe he wasn’t thinking about what their intimate act may lead to. It would be a rookie mistake. ”Like my cheek or something fairly tame.”

The look of surprise on Haruki’s face, now that was priceless. On the teenager closed his eyes, Kim moved towards them. There were plenty of places he could place the next kiss but he eventually picked the area between their brow. ”This will work for now.” The man didn’t clarify as they retreated from the other. ”Disappointed?”

Alykia

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces