Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Nasya x Jeremiah(Drawing Workshop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:45 pm
Alykia

πŸ’¬πŸ¬πŸ’‹ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jeremiah de LeΓ³n )
tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Single__________xxxx!!

After being seated Jeremiah gave a small thank you to the usher and then turned his attentions back to Lola. It seems she was very curious on the selection as she read in her menu before her unique eyes what do you have a slight glance to his own grey eyed stare. She asked if he had eaten here before I want the small shake of his head he replied. "No, but they do seem to have a pretty good selection." With his own face now being hidden behind the menu Jeremiah began thinking about what he might like, but with so many good sounding things that was kind of hard to just choose one. "If you'd like you can try a few things. I was going to maybe do that too, and have a cup of coffee with it." I'm behind the menu Jeremiah trying to stir up conversation again and what better way to talk about the thing they're about to share, which was a meal. To better reason for him doing this then what's the kind of find out what it was that Lola was thinking about the food, and to sort of see if she even likes coffee.

Though if he had to guess he'd guess the probabilities were kind of high.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:04 pm
πŸ’  πŸ” ✈️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !NASYA )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*She had a lot to choose from, but she did manage to pick something for an appetizer at least.* "I'm going to get the pomegranate guacamole garden...to share. And try the spicy pineapple soda~" *She stated before closing her menu. Not even bothering to ask if the appetizer she picked was something he was interested in. When the server stopped by she made her orders before letting him speak up; although she told the person she wanted to keep her menu for later. Nasya just wanted to take one thing at a time. There was no rush. These things need to be enjoyed.* "Do you have a favorite type of food? Or do you just like it all?" *She found herself asking.*

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Alykia

tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Single__________xxxx!!

Hearing well as order made Jeremiah put the menu down slightly so that his eyes can meet her's again. "That an adventurous sounding order. I'm curious to find out how that salad is going to taste." By personal preference Jeremiah didn't really like spicy things so it was interesting there was something they differed in and gave him a slight insight into Lola. They say that people who like spicy things are more outgoing, and judging by Lola going along with her force date entry on a whim it might be so. But then, what did that say of him?

when the waiter came along and ask for their order Jeremiah wasn't quite ready but at the same time he was a decisive guy so as eyes looked up to the waiter and kindly place an order. "I like to place the order of your guys's toasted baguette slices and strawberry cream soda if you got it." Luckily for Jeremiah his order was able to be completed as it was and with his carefully written paper the waiter walked away to place the order for the couple. (As in companions)

Jeremiah, having asked the waiter to let him keep his menu as well, laid down the menu in hand to speak openly with Lola. "I typically like meats and sweet things but I'm not too fond of spice to be honest. It's not so much the taste but more so the burn that comes with it." He then gave a little smile as the waiter return with a picture of water to pour two glasses for them both; A quick nod of his head to the waiter before asking his own question to Lola. "You happen to visit many restaurants? I typically cook at home so this is kind of nice."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:41 pm
tab User Image

"Oh, it's a dip." *She corrected in a normal tone. Not to be mean or anything. It wasn't until the drinks came when she responded to what he said about meats and sweets.* "You don't like feeling the fire?" *She paused long enough to taste her drink. A smile blooming on her face.* "Interesting. I am not a fan of anything in particular." *Spicy or sweet. It didn't matter to her. Food was food. She really just liked to try things.* "Nope. I don't like dealing with people staring at me like I'm going to rip their heart out. Wait. You can cook!?" *She looked at in him some state of awe.* "Cook for me?" *With that said, the food arrived. Hers looking absolutely amazing.*

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:11 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

When Lola corrected him Jeremiah only gave you a small little laugh of embarrassment. "I didn't know that. I guess my culinary knowledge needs some experience." In truth he didn't go out to eat often and this way was the only way he learned to actually cook new foods. It wasnt by instruction necessarily that he learned but more so by taste and instinct. He would even admit that it was an odd way his mind work but it was what it was and it worked as it did.

When the drinks came in their fine tall glasses A small smile swept across Jeremiah's face. He was quite delighted to see his drink so pink and sweet looking. It was Lola's question, however, which broke his happy stare but gained a bashful smirk. "I'd rather calmly enjoy my meal then torture myself with every bite." Jeremiah always felt lame for not being able to handle spice but a part of his dislike of it maybe came around because of how his father would force him to eat it and then insult him anytime he couldn't handle it. After all, what three year old would just eat a small bowl of jalapeno peppers.

Speaking of spice, Jeremiah curiously watch Lola take a sip of her drink and is mine couldn't help but ponder how did the odd mix taste. For her supposedly saying she's not a fan of any foods in particular she was sure enjoying the spicy sweetness of her liquid choice. Jeremiah pondered if it tasted anything like a mixed alcohol drink he had before. It seemed like it would like, but only if there was also coconut rum to go along with the too. Glancing off to the side for a moment, Jeremiah I have taken his own cup and took a long sip of that sweet fruity drink before noticing the stares that some of the customers were giving them.

Ignoring the meaningless strangers around them, Jeremiah suddenly understood why she didn't like going to restaurants. Perhaps if he was staring at and judge just as Lola was he wouldn't be the kind of man he is now. In fact he was rather impressed at Lola's restraint, but then again why would a lion have to concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Attention recaptured, Jeremiah put a playfully thoughtful finger on his cheek and with each tap he hummed and considered the idea. "I guess I could, but how could invite you over if I don't have your number?" no he was being playful out first it evolved into a truthful question. If he did entertain Lola at his place how would he be able to invite her? In another meaning though, this was his subtle way of asking for her number and perhaps laying the ground work to have a mature friend who could aid him with his grow into becoming a responsible adult. Not that his time to be considered an adult wasn't drawing close.

As they spoke the food had finally arrived and with curious eyes Jeremiah watch as the food was served before them. Lola's dip actually looked very delicious, despite the image that was in Jeremiah's mind originally, but what's his own appetizer coming through Jeremiah's eyes smile at the bread that was smooth over with a sage infused butter and a light amount of shredded cheese spread on top. With the waiter taking his leave Jeremiah put his hands together to give a silent prayer for the meal, but once done can happily grabbed a piece of bread and took a like bite to taste it. "Oh, that's good!" He commented, not ever having butter taste like this. Placing his bread onto his plate he would grab the small basket and slightly handed to Lola, offering it with his words as well. "Would you like to taste it?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:34 am
tab User Image

*She almost smiled at his comment about not wanting to torture himself, but her eyes probably gave her amusement away. The drink, as odd as it sounded, was a surprisingly good mix. At least in her opinion. Nasya didn't think to offer him a taste just because it didn't cross her mind.*

*When the bit about going to his place and a number came up she stared at him for a moment.* "We could just go to your place after this. Put your skills to the test." *It wasn't as if they ordered big meals yet. Plus, she was always up for more food. Who cares about the fact that she just invited herself over?* "Bad food has no place in my life."

*The entrance of the food brought all conversation to a halt no matter what it was about. Her face lit up as she took in the one she picked. Before she dove in he offered a bit of his and she gladly took it. Nasya picked up a piece and took a bit. A pleased hum came from her mouth when the flavor hit her taste buds.* "Mmm so good~" *Then she moved on to her dip. Making sure to get everything in one bite while cupping her hand underneath her jaw just in case something decided to make an escape. Luckily, she got it all in--obviously enjoying it.* "It's amazing~! Try some." *She said as she put some dip on a chip and held it out for him to take a bite.*

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:17 am
Alykia

tab User Image

While she hadn't openly laughed Jeremiah shiley smiled as her eyes silently smiled at him. He was use to mockery here and there about not being able to handle fire, but at least Lola was kind enough to only find amusement in him. It didn't make him feel bashful but more so entertaining to his date. Better than her hating him, he smiled.

When she had grown silence and stared at him for a moment he looked at her with a raised brow, uncertain of what it was that was going through her mind. He thought perhaps she had gotten upset at him for whatever reason, but in fact she actually suggested something very unexpected. Why don't they just go to his place after this, she said, and her voice along with the challenge she had given him had the young bold man hooked. "Sure, let's do that. I'm always up for a challenge."

Food seem to be the main player on the stage, proof of this could be seen on how both Jeremiah and Lola became something like critis. For her, warm bread filled her cheeks before her dip and chip did, and for him something the same. he quietly watch Lola rather than grab a piece of bread like he wanted and it seemed it was a good call because shortly after Lola mainly looking at returned his gesture with the kindness of her own. His vibrant gray eyes stating through his crystal clear glasses had looked to the chip and then into Lola's stare as if asking if it were okay, but something in his head glowed as he leaned forward to take the offering; A mimiced cup hand under his chin just in case. "Oh man, that is really!" Jeremiah can say he ever had anything that tasted like this, a hint of sweetness to it all, and he was just as chipper as Lola after such a bite.

"Ya know what, this has got me inspired now. You wanna take this to go and have me cook something with a flavor like this?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:21 am
tab User Image

*A small grin appeared on her face when he uttered the word 'sure'. Who knew what he'd cook up. She was excited. The feeding of food didn't mean anything to her. Nasya just waited for him to take the bite so she could go back to her dip. Already having eaten some more when he reacted in a cheery fashion to the taste. It was after she put in the third chip filled with dip she heard the other's idea* "No, the avocado will turn a disgusting brown color." *She almost instantly denied him.* "Don't steal someone else's ingredients." *A pout was nearly given before she stuffed her face again.*

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

Jeremiah laughed as Lola pouted and took another bite of her dip, a more cutesy side of her shown, but he only laughed at her accusation and not at hiw adorable she had become when it came to a well cooked delicious meal. "I'm not stealing anything. I was thinking of grilling chicken and using natural mango juice to give it flavor and then add a light pinch of cayenne pepper powder for some zing. Then maybe some spanish rice with pico de gallo on top as well and some water with ice and lemon slices to wash it down."

He took a slice of bread, like he had been wanting for a while now, and before taking a bite he commented. "Besides, I don't think I'd be going back into their kitchen and stealing any of their ingredients." With a smile from the delicious flavor of the sliced bread, Jeremiah then agreed about one thing. "You are right though. We should enjoy this here now before it spoils. Wouldn't want you eating avocado pudding."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:21 am
tab User Image

"Oh, that sounds amazing~" *After he pointed out what he was thinking about making she was ready to go right then and there. Until her eyes looked back at the dip she was about to stick another chip into. She looked back at him while putting the bite in her mouth. Nasya wasn't about to point out how she wasn't talking about the actual kitchen ingredients--just the ones on the table. Perhaps the use of the word 'steal' was incorrect.*

*Nasya did a lot less talking so they could move on to his place. Only speaking in reply to something he might have said if he did happen to add some conversation. When finished, since the meal was already paid for, she stood before saying something on her own.* "Time for mango chicken~" *She said shortly before making her way out of the place.* "Where is your place?"

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:31 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

Of course he had to give a small proud smile once Lola had admitted that his idea sounded great. He wasn't a super chef but he knew a thing or two about culinary arts, and he was quite hoping to impress the lady with that skill. And to think she thought he was simply gonna mimic what was on the table to try and copy it to make it his own. Though, the food along with Lola's own taste did have a hand in giving him an idea.

With him taking a fresh slice of that baguette bread Jeremiah kindly asked if he could try some of the dip, to which she reminded him it was to share as too was his bread. With enough time having passed Jeremiah had taken the last drink of his deliciously sweet soda to help wash away the last bites of food. Lola was obviously eager to try the chicken as she practically cooed about it but once asked about his home Jeremiah shrugged as if to play off his place of residence. "Its a ways a way but I've got a two seater moped." With the gentleman rising out of his seat he'd stand by and offer the lady his arm to guide her to the ride he'd be whisking her away on.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:42 am
tab User Image

*With the delicious appetizer complete, she took the final sip of her drink before leaving the artsy cafe. She took his arm lightly since it was offered.* "How far is that? The mountains? Thirty minutes? More than an hour." *The time it took wasn't really important. She just didn't get why he felt the need not to actually answer the question. The moped situation didn't bother her at all. When they reached the mode of transportation, she waited until it was time to get on and wrap her arms around him. Her wings pinned to her back as much as possible so they were out of the way.*

Lord Hedo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:31 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
+2 Got passed the second page.
+1 Held hands.
+1 Fed the other person.
+1 Extended the date.

8/5

Lord Hedo

[quote="']