Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Technique Submission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunecarree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:07 am
Kondo Kaicho

What kind of restrictions would I need to add? I don't actually want this to be a clone but a a new me so it should go like this:
Mirai 1 makes a clone > Clone becomes the new Mirai > Old Mirai dies permanently. There's only ever going to be one of me at a time and this is just a way to explain a sort of pseudo never age kind of thing. I'm not sure what destroyed by same rank would mean. Is that how it works for like medical? Like what each person can take before death?

Also the second jutsu doesn't actually doesn't play off the first that was just a note I left in because I didn't want to two working together.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 pm

Character:Clementia
Link to profile: [x]
[ Dance of the flailing turtle ]
| Rank A-S | Class bloodline [ optional Earth]| Cost: Stamina 60 or 50/50 chakra stamina [ Complex/Simple ]

Technique Description Similar to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine jutsu from the kaguya clan. The user will grow upwards to 8 long spinal cords from the base of their tail bone, Each tail can reach up to 8 ft and extend an additional 10 feet when attacking for a full attack range reaching 18 feet. Without removing them they will obey the users command just like moving any part of ones body, once formed the tails can attack or defend the user even wrapping around themselves to form a larger denser tail. both forms are capable of flailing the flesh from an opponents. The tails have sharp edges for slashing but are most effective at piercing strong defenses. By infusing earth nature chakra into the bone tails they are morphed into a hard substance similar to diamond, the infused bone shows to be even harder then tungsten increasing its piercing power to S rank. lasts 10 to 12 posts then additional upkeep
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Dancers end enforcer ]
| Rank | X Class bloodline [ Element N/A]| Cost: dependent on rank used
[ Simple ]

Technique Description: Around the elbow or knee a bone will form in the shape of a nail and inside the forearm or leg a tube is formed around it no grooves or indents but a smooth inner wall for the bone nail to slide into with little effort. the users will follow by growing a outer layer of bone around the arm of leg creating a variety of different tools depending on the situation spikes deep ridges flat surface, a sharp wedge etc this will maximize the destructive force from the attack. Using pressure that builds up inside the tube which is inside the users body will cause the nail to pop out from the tube similar to building up pressure in a air gun. On impact of a punch kick or heavy blow the nail will suddenly push back into the tube this creates a powerful shock wave which is added to the punch from the nail impacting the bottom of the tube, by adding additional force to the attack. an attack that could crack a wall would now be able to blow a hole through the wall much like a jack hammer breaking concrete. the technique is limited to the limbs. lasts the usual 2 posts per rank plus upkeep after
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Dance of the puppet ]
| Rank | E Class bloodline [ Element N/A]| Cost: 5[ Simple ]

Technique Description: a simple technique that allows the user to dislocate each joint be it finger spine, neck or ankle etc in any direction they want with ease. making movements such as back attacks by swinging towards them dislocating a joint to reach said victim, or to contort ones body down to fit into small spaces many times smaller then the users body. even fake death with simple acts of snapping ones head around. the jutsu provides a slight increase to reflex (+1 reflex)

[ Name: Marrow web ]
| Rank | B Class bloodline[ Element N/A]| Cost: 40 [ Simple ]

Technique Description: drawing marrow from ones body and focusing it into the fingers the user can fire cable like wires made from marrow at high speeds capable of piercing solid stone, the cables made from marrow are strong as steel yet flexible as yarn, used for either combat of supplementary use the user can alter the ends of these cables to form hooks once attached to a object to either pull them towards her or her towards the object. if still connected to these cables the user can retract them pulling her at a much quicker rate, these cables are similar to spider webs only in durability each wire can reach up to 90 feet before using up the marrow supply traveling at 30 feet per second

[ secret art: skeletal prison ]
| Rank | C Class bloodline [ Element N/A]| Cost: 20 [ Spiritual ]

Technique Description: preforming several hand signs the user will plant either the hand of foot firmly on the ground growing six rib like bones, each bone can bone can be adjusted to fit the height of an enemy but by default each bone that sprouts out is about 4 feet in height and 2 feet in width. the end s of the bones are slightly slimmer as a rib would be. the ribs will aim for the area right under the opponents own rib cage attempting to trap them by either piercing then or a crisscross method that traps the opponent in between the ribs. while the foot remains planted the jutsu will remain, if the user removed the foot then the bones will dissipate after one post ( opponents will be trapped for one post after foot is removed ) long as the users foot is planted the bone can be extended with an additional 5 stamina per 4 feet of ribs.

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:13 pm

Character: Nanyo Uchiha
Copy Wheel Dance [ 写輪眼 舞 ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Cost [ Spritual ]
While their sharingan is active, the user can spin the tomoe in there eyes. With the infamous sharingan sound the uchiha creating a sort of mirage for their opponent to stare into.

The spinning of the tomoe is so mesmerizing that the opponent is force to look into their eyes at least once during their next post.

Thunderstrike Technique [ 落雷 ] | Rank A | Keystone | Cost [ Complex]

With their control over lightning nature relese, the user is able to combine 2 techniques they already know. The Lightning Transformation Technique as well as the Chidori technique in order to become a negatively charged bolt of lightning. Able to travel up to 30 feet, while sustaining the destructive power of the Chidori.

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm
WickedCookie

As per our talk make sure you change the wording to be more clear. As for the drawback the price is negligible so I'll let you remove it as long you add in this line: Chakra spent on this jutsu is considered 'bricked' and cannot be regained until outside of combat. (Outside of combat is defined as not taking offensive activations and keeping away from active battles).

The second one is fine C:

Overlord Diaus

I'm confused on the cost of your first one. The cost is 60 resources for A. I'm pretty sure you mean that you can pay in either full stamina or half stam half chakra right? Oh! And the bit about the S ranked part. You are paying for that right? Like it's an attack that you can pay an extra amount to make it an S ranked that gains the earth element?

Then for dance of the puppet while I think this super cool I can't let it have that much DR without you paying so little for it, especially since this comes from an ability so it would be active and not passive DR. Sorry! If you want you can make it a passive that you can twist your bones and have it turn into an active jutsu at any time that can give you reflex depending on what you pay for it. Or just have it be a "pay for X get X amount" with the slight upside that you can twist your bones. Either way each rank can only give a slight increase per rank as a base!

Rest are approved

BIG GUCCI EDO

Is the first jutsu a genjutsu? It will just need the same format as our gen so it needs a trigger/duration/upkeep if it has a longer than one post duration and it's good! I would suggest that it be the Uchiha sound that you linked.

Second one is approved!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:15 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Overlord Diaus

I'm confused on the cost of your first one. The cost is 60 resources for A. I'm pretty sure you mean that you can pay in either full stamina or half stam half chakra right? Oh! And the bit about the S ranked part. You are paying for that right? Like it's an attack that you can pay an extra amount to make it an S ranked that gains the earth element?

the Dr thing was suggest to me by another crew if dr is the reflex points, i did put it only gives a slight increase per body rank. it technically is meant to be passive as it bends the joints. if you want me to increase the cost hows 10

the tail jutsu ok ill change it to 60 but the S rank part is a complex so it would be half chakra half stamina wouldn't it? its basically like taijutsu then having chakra be put into the technique to become a complex nin tai. its also just flavor text for it being an S rank. its pretty much like how rasengan becoming a wind style rasengan  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Link to profile: x
Copy Wheel Dance [ 写輪眼 舞 ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: [ Sight ]
Additional Senses: [ Sound ]
Base Duration: 1 Posts
Upkeep: 5 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Sensory Phantasm
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description:

While their sharingan is active, the user can spin the tomoe in there eyes. With the infamous sharingan sound the uchiha creating a sort of mirage for their opponent to stare into.

The spinning of the tomoe is so mesmerizing that the opponent is force to look into their eyes at least once during their next post.

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:12 pm
Overlord Diaus
Evanescently Magnificent

Overlord Diaus

the Dr thing was suggest to me by another crew if dr is the reflex points, i did put it only gives a slight increase per body rank. it technically is meant to be passive as it bends the joints. if you want me to increase the cost hows 10

the tail jutsu ok ill change it to 60 but the S rank part is a complex so it would be half chakra half stamina wouldn't it? its basically like taijutsu then having chakra be put into the technique to become a complex nin tai. its also just flavor text for it being an S rank. its pretty much like how rasengan becoming a wind style rasengan
Ahh well the problem you see isn't with the mechanic but the price. As per the custom rules cost/rank is directly tied into how many stats you get out.

Add descriptive increases/decreases at a slight amount per rank, granting double supremes at S+. Min-Maxing ( +2 per rank in a single DR and -1 in a different one )

Second one looks good from the clarification so approved!

BIG GUCCI EDO

Approved!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Overlord Diaus
Evanescently Magnificent

Overlord Diaus

Ahh well the problem you see isn't with the mechanic but the price. As per the custom rules cost/rank is directly tied into how many stats you get out.

Add descriptive increases/decreases at a slight amount per rank, granting double supremes at S+. Min-Maxing ( +2 per rank in a single DR and -1 in a different one )

Second one looks good from the clarification so approved!

BIG GUCCI EDO

Approved!
so something like +1 to reflex and -1 to speed ? just rying to get a grasp on the idea otherwise i dont mind removing the stat boosts  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:41 am

Character: Eksyn Stryzer
Breath of the Giant [ 巨人の呼吸 ] (Kyojin no Kokyu) | Rank S | Bukijutsu | N/A [ Keystone/Passive/Training ]
The basics of a little known breathing style. The user focuses their breathing in a way that allows them maximal oxygen intake and mental clarity. This specifics in this is the breathing utilized in such a way that makes the user seem stronger. They utilize movements and techniques that make lighter weapons feel heavier not only to themselves but to those being hit by the weapon, and even to the ground itself...almost as if the weapon is actually made heavier. This allows the user to utilize techniques that would fall under the heavy weaponry styles with a medium sized weaponry at the same effectiveness as they would normally be.

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:06 pm
Overlord Diaus

Ah sorry about that I just saw my own words and got confused xD What I mean is something like this:

An E rank can give you a slight increase in anything you want or a mild increase if you give yourself a slight decrease in another area. Following this progression you gain a slight increase per rank to use.

D = 2
C = 3
B = 4
A = 5
S = 6
S+ = 12

Unless your E rank has monstrous drawbacks I can't let it give you a potential 12 in stats even if it's passive.

Ichengo Angelus

This is approved but I feel like I should tell you hat you can get away with more since this is a keystone. They are meant to be super jutsu afterall with three different effects all crammed into one!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:13 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Overlord Diaus

Ah sorry about that I just saw my own words and got confused xD What I mean is something like this:

An E rank can give you a slight increase in anything you want or a mild increase if you give yourself a slight decrease in another area. Following this progression you gain a slight increase per rank to use.

D = 2
C = 3
B = 4
A = 5
S = 6
S+ = 12

Unless your E rank has monstrous drawbacks I can't let it give you a potential 12 in stats even if it's passive.

Ichengo Angelus

This is approved but I feel like I should tell you hat you can get away with more since this is a keystone. They are meant to be super jutsu afterall with three different effects all crammed into one!

Oh ok i see no problem fixed it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:49 pm
▰ Character: Mirai
▰ Link to profile: [x]
▰ Reflections Of Self [ Jiko no hansha ] | Rank X | Bloodline [ Glass ] | Cost [ Chakra ]
While a glass clone is active and Mirai is capable of performing this jutsu, she may "reflect" her conciousness on one of the clones. This turns the previously mentioned clone into the "new Mirai" with all her previous experiences right up until that very moment, while the old body dies soon after. This can be related closely to a shedding the body style of jutsu with the caveat that the user genuinely dies. The cost of this technique is equivalent to her body rank and chakra that is spent on this technique is considered "bricked". Meaning that it cannot be regained through bloodline or natural chakra regeneration until after combat has ceased for at least one post. During this one post no offensive activations maybe taken and the user must actively be trying to avoid getting into fights. Resurrection effects cannot bring back more than one Mirai as the new one replaces the old one permanently.

Evanescently Magnificent

lunecarree

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:53 pm
▰ Character: Derane Balfager
▰ Link to profile: [x]
▰ Blood For Blood [ Chi no chi ] | Rank X | Bloodline [ Saiketsu ] | Cost [ Spiritual ]
A dangerous taijutsu based blood ability, the user emits an aura of pure bloodlust. It is in this state that they turn themselves into a battle addled creature that not only hungers for the opponents blood but their own as well. Leaving themselves open to attack the user allows the opponent to strike them with any close-range ability, once this is done this jutsu fills the user with unbridled rage striking with chakra enhanced speed with their own attack. As long as the user is able to still make movements after their opponents attack then whatever follow up they choose is unblockable to the enemy. This turns nearly any exchange into a "you get a punch I get a punch" but does not protect from status effect or the damage caused to the user so it must be done carefully.
Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Character: Arielle Uchiha
The Real World [ Keystone ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Chakra
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 10 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Touch Phantasm
Status Effect: Physical Exhaustion
Description: After initiating contact with the target(s) of their illusion, Arielle removes himself from the world and instead replaces himself with a false double. The activation of this technique covering his movement.This double has access to all of his techniques and can be struck as if completely real, allowing its existence to be felt and its chakra signature to be viable. During the time of combat any chakra/stamina used by the victim(s) of this technique is lost as if not under the influence of a genjutsu. Any physical damage they sustained is relieved when the technique ends, but the exhaustion from combat remains. If Arielle were to fall under the effects of 'The Real World' the illusion breaks.

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

Misujage

Saint

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:25 am
Overlord Diaus

Make that 2 a 1 and it's good to go! I'm REALLY sorry this has been such a hassle! D:
Soulcatcher77

Approved!

WickedCookie

Approved!

Misujage

Technically there is no exhaustion status but I get what you're trying to say with it so approved!!

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff