Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Weapons and Armor Submission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:14 pm
BIG GUCCI EDO

Perfect! Now just a small note, because of the way it's sort of written Shine attack will be protected against using chakra manifestations/jutsu above D rank! Other than that they should be approved.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:20 pm
Character: Shigen Kōha
Link to profile: x
Weapon Name: Stormfang, Promise of the Falling Sky
Weapon Type: Greatsword
Weapon Size: Large
Inventory Information: Heavy
Weapon Weight: Heavy
Stat Increase: N/a
Elemental Affinity: N/a
Description: A large blue greatsword with a tooth near the top of the blade. A relic passed down by the Kōha clan of the Hidden Mist village, said to be forged from a meteorite.
Ability Summary:
Death Touch [ Dim Mak ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu | Spiritual
A Bukijutsu technique of immense power passed down by the Kōha clan capable of creating massive craters, leveling entire forests, or even destroying mountains. When the blade of this sword makes contact with something physical (including Ninjutsu), a massive explosion of force is unleashed, blowing away anything not destroyed by this technique 20 feet per rank of the technique used (listed below). Additionally, the user is granted a slight increase to Strength per rank of the technique used (listed below), for this technique only.
E Rank: +1 Strength, 20ft. blowback
D Rank: +2 Strength, 40ft. blowback
C Rank: +3 Strength, 60ft. blowback
B Rank: +4 Strength, 80ft. blowback
A Rank: +5 Strength, 100ft. blowback
S Rank: +6 Strength, 120ft. blowback

Vapor Return Technique [ Kikanetsu Henkyaku no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Ninjutsu [ Bloodline ]
A technique of Shigen's own creation specifically for this greatsword. Utilizing his unique combination of Kekkei Genkai, Shigen will create a single handsign, and no matter where the sword is, it will vaporize almost instantly and reform in his free hand. Due to the nature of the chakra used, there is virtually no way to stop the weapon from returning short of a space-time Ninjutsu.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

CircaNineOne

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 am
MetaEuphoric

Okay so just a few things here! I knwo that you were gone for awhile, but while you were gone we actually completely revamped the stat system! The slight increase that you name here kinda doesn't work with that anymore since a full rank increase is equal to a +2 in stats as opposed to the +6 from the old system.

Then there is also the thing where classes have their own stat caps now! The should each have their them outlined somewhere on their pages but most will give a possible of 4 in each stat as a cap, things like bloodline or medic will give a 6 cap, and then the big boi physical classes like buki and tai give an 8 cap!

I know this is all kinda confusing and I don't feel like I'm doing a good job of explaining it here so if you're still kinda confused I do a full go over of it all in PM's!

Other than that I think that Death's Touch just needs to have a clause that says if you successfully defend from it then you don't get blown backwards! I know that sounds like common sense (especially the way you've written it here) but it's just a good thing to have written down!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 pm
{{{ Updated Version }}}

Description: A large blue greatsword with a tooth near the top of the blade. A relic passed down by the Kōha clan of the Hidden Mist village, said to be forged from a meteorite.
Ability Summary:
Blade of Dry Ice [ Doraiaisu Ittou ] | Passive
By paying an extra 5 chakra per rank, any Bukijutsu or Ninjutsu technique performed with the greatsword adds the Burning effect, stacking on top of any other effect, that scales per rank of the technique used.

Vapor Return Technique [ Kikanetsu Henkyaku no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Ninjutsu [ Bloodline ]
A technique of Shigen's own creation specifically for this greatsword. Utilizing his unique combination of Kekkei Genkai, Shigen will create a single handsign, and no matter where the sword is, it will vaporize almost instantly and reform in his free hand. Due to the nature of the chakra used, there is virtually no way to stop the weapon from returning short of a space-time Ninjutsu.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

CircaNineOne

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:41 pm
MetaEuphoric

Don't hate me for this!

Burning can only be applied if of the ninjutsu class >.< one class nin and use up to stage two and double class nin can use up to stage four! If you need help with something I can help you come up with something!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:22 am
{{ Third time's the charm? }}

Description: A large blue greatsword with a tooth near the top of the blade. A relic passed down by the Kōha clan of the Hidden Mist village, believed to be forged from a meteorite.
Ability Summary:
Deep Winter Frozen Sea [ Hyoukai Kokkan ] | Passive
Due to the special familial bond between Shigen and this greatsword, all Hyōton techniques used are considered Uchiha Katon techniques and receive a new status effect replacing Freezing - Burning Frost; causes nerve damage (following standard effect scaling) from slightly losing feeling, up to possible complete loss of control to the afflicted area, all the while causing intense pain.

Vapor Return Technique [ Kikanetsu Henkyaku no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Ninjutsu [ Hyōton ]
A technique of Shigen's own creation specifically for this greatsword. Utilizing his unique combination of Kekkei Genkai, Shigen will create a single handsign, and no matter where this sword is, it will vaporize almost instantly and reform in his hand/sheath. Due to the nature of the chakra used, there is virtually no way to stop the weapon from reforming short of the usage of space-time Ninjutsu.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

CircaNineOne

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:58 am

Character: Hatsu Hattori
Link to profile: [x]
Armour Name: Reaper's Band
Armour Type: Bracelet/Fullplate
Inventory Information: Heavy | Single
Armour Weight: 50 Pounds
Description: A black metal band form-fit to Hatsu's wrist. Once the armor is summoned, it fuses with her body, effectively becoming a second skin. [Armor]
Ability Summary:In its dormant state, Reaper's Band is just a black bracelet. When 'Summon' is used, it takes on a more ominous look, automatically equipping itself to the user until it either breaks or 'Summon' is used again. When broken it must be fixed using 'Regenerate' before it can be used again. the armor cannot be doffed withouteither breaking it or using the technique 'Summon'.

Regenerate | Rank E | Bukijutsu [ Null ] | 5 Chakra [ Spiritual ]
While Reaper's Band is broken, 'Regenerate' will fix it over the course of 3 posts.

Summon | Rank D | Bukijutsu [ Null ] | 10 Chakra [ Spritual ]
While dormant, 'Summon' will instantaneously call the reaper's visage to protect the user. When active, it will remove the armor from the user. Donning the armor requires the use of a Body Flicker charge, though doffing it does not.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:51 pm
MetaEuphoric

Third is almost the charm! Sorry this took so long! My quotes go wacky a lot so whike I do try to check these forums a lot sometimes I miss things and encourage you to directly message me! ^ ^ But anyways! This si looking really good so far and I think I would just like to see Deep Winter Frozen Sea fleshed out a little more on with some tangible mechanical effects it is causing to the target! Unless you mean to say that this jutsu is making your Ice jutsu count also as fire ones? In which case that would make it approved!

GalagaHero

ALRIGHT I think I understand it based on your explanation soo approved!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 pm

Character: Miyoshi Katsumi
Weapon Name: The Garian Sword
Weapon Type: Longsword
Weapon Size: 4 ft / 5in w
Inventory Information: [ | Large Sword | ]
Weapon Weight: 6 lb
Stat Increase: [ +2 Agility ]
Elemental Affinity: [ Suiton ]
Description: The Garian Sword, also known as the Dragon Eye Fang Dark Sword. Is a legendary weapon crafted by the word renown smiths of Takumi no Sato. Named after a mysterious foreign samurai whom called himself "Sir" The Garian sword is a three-pronged long-sword with a metal wire passing through each blade. Its wire controls its movements as the blade can expand and be shot after the targeted enemy, stretching upwards of 30 feet with fully control over the blade. In addition to that each of the sword's blades has the ability to react to the carrier's chakra, amplifying it, changing its form to that of a water dragon able to cause more damage by biting down and grappling an opponent, as well as doing suiton based damage.

Ability Summary:
Dragon's Tail Technique [ Ryuu-teiru no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Bukijutsu [ Maruton ]| Stamina [ Complex ]
Utilizing the wire running through each blade, The Garian sword is able to separate it's 3 blades into a long bladed whip that can extent up to 25 feet.

Serpent's Head Technique [ Atama Hebi Jutsu ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Suiton ]| Stamina [ Spiritual ]
The user is able to channel chakra throughout the blade, activating the evil energy within the blade. A spectral vision of a Water Dragon taking form over each blade. These water dragons can use a basic combat grapple based on their rank with no activation. Additionally the suiton chakra adds a drenched status to each successful attack.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:58 am
BIG GUCCI EDO

I'm really sorry for taking so long to get to this! If I end up taking too long again feel free to directly message in order to get this through the process as quickly as possible ^ ^;

Okay! So first off, Is the first ability an attack itself or a mode given to the sword in order to enhance other abilities? Second, I'm really sorry but the drench part is sorta hard locked for the ninjutsu class!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:00 am

I know I'm pinging you guys a lot and I'm really sorry but I messed up the coding and it annoyed me >. <

▰ Weapon Name: Devil's Reach
▰ Weapon Type: Pair of gauntlets
▰ Weapon Size: Arms length
▰ Weapon Weight: 850 grams each
▰ Description: Both gauntlets are a deep red in color and are made out of the user's own blood, being magically bound within their veins. When formed, the tips of each of the fingers are curled into a corkscrew point along with pointed ends at the knuckles to allow to physical techniques to still apply bleed effects.

▰ Ability Summary:
Blood Bound | Rank: E | Cost: [ Passive ]
One of The Devil's Reach's most interesting properties is that despite their appearance, neither gauntlet is made out of metal. Instead the weapons are formed out of the user's own blood. At any time she wishes, Lahlil may call forth the gauntlets by paying an E-ranked amount of chakra. Doing so will pull blood from the pores on her hand and rapidly harden into the weapon. This effect also allows the gauntlets to count as a Ketsueki Clan blood jutsu in terms of PA benefits.

Bloodletter | Rank: D | Class: Bloodline | Cost: [ Spritual ]
By properly utilizing a combination of chakra and a fighting style that maximizes contact with the bladed edges, Lahlil is able to apply her crimson swordsman PA effect to any simple or complex taijutsu. The duration of this ability is 6 posts before it's cost must be paid again.

▰ Weapon Name: Blood Choker
▰ Weapon Type: Choker
▰ Weapon Size: Custom fit to Lahlil's neck
▰ Weapon Weight: .9 grams
▰ Description:
A deep scarlet in color, the choker is much like the gauntlets, in that they were created for Lahlil using her own blood as opposed to conventional cloth or metal.

▰ Ability Summary:
Pinpricks | Rank: X | Class: Bloodline | Cost: [ Spiritual ]
While not requiring an activation itself, this ability cannot be used unless a bleed causing effect from an attack is to successfully been applied. Right as it does, Lahlil may pay the rank of this ability to increase the amount of blood loss the opponent suffers over the course if their bleeding to an amount equal to this jutsu.

Death-Throes | Rank: X | Class: Bloodline | Cost [ Spiritual ]
After being struck with an attack, Lahlil may pay the cost of this jutsu in order to have the blood in her body harden with a supernatural force. Doing so does not prevent the attack from occurring, but rather alters its severity to instead cause her to suffer from blood loss as opposed to the normal bodily harm one can expect to occur. ( i.e. instead of losing an arm ). The total stamina loss still occurs, however instead of happening all at once, it now happens over the duration of this technique. The rank this ability is used determines its length, with each rank granting a two post duration.

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:01 am
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved!

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:16 pm

Description: The Garian Sword, also known as the Dragon Eye Fang Dark Sword. Is a legendary weapon crafted by the word renown smiths of Takumi no Sato. Named after a mysterious foreign samurai whom called himself "Sir" The Garian sword is a three-pronged long-sword with a metal wire passing through each blade. Its wire controls its movements as the blade can expand and be shot after the targeted enemy, stretching upwards of 30 feet with fully control over the blade. In addition to that each of the sword's blades has the ability to react to the carrier's chakra, amplifying it, changing its form to that of a water dragon able to cause more damage by biting down and grappling an opponent, as well as doing suiton based damage.

Ability Summary:
Dragon's Tail Technique [ Ryuu-teiru no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Bukijutsu [ Maruton ]| Stamina [ Complex ]
Utilizing the wire running through each blade, The Garian sword is able to separate it's 3 blades into a long bladed whip that can extent up to 25 feet.

Serpent's Head Technique [ Atama Hebi Jutsu ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Suiton ]| Stamina [ Spiritual ]
The user is able to channel chakra throughout the blade, activating the evil energy within the blade. A spectral vision of a Water Dragon taking form over each blade. These water dragons can use a basic combat grapple based on their rank with no activation.

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Character: Nami Shōton
Weapon Name: Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā
Weapon Type: Umbrella
Weapon Size: 3 1/2 ft stick. Opens to 31'
Inventory Information: Medium
Weapon Weight: 1 1/2 pound
Stat Increase: [ +2 Endurance ]
Description: [ x ] The stick is carbon steel painted shiny black gloss. Unknowingly why, when she opens the umbrella, it strikes fear in the hearts of those who witness its use. When gripped tight and chakra is imbued into its body through the grip at the center the tines begin to hum, the vibrations of rushing waves becoming a roar as black waster swirls from the base of the wielder's feet to the tip of wielder's head.
Ability Summary:
Liquid Devastation [ Ekitai kōhai ] | Rank B | Ninjutsu [ Suiton ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
Liquid Devastation effects all Suiton (water) techniques that are utilized alongside this umbrella. All her Suiton techniques turn black as the new moon, causing it to gain a sticky, mucous-like texture that coats the affected areas with a blistering, rash-like skin affliction that grants D – ranked damage. This causes the flesh to blister, burn, and itch as if touched by something foul, an allergic reaction to the water itself. Furthermore, moving through liquid becomes much harder, with water acting as molasses when it comes in contact with an afflicted limb. This Black Water, called Liquid Devastation, counts as a disease-ridden [ Tier 2 disease ] affliction that lasts for seven [7] posts, though this counter resets if touched by normal water at any time. It requires a Physician with the appropriate skill to have a fifteen [15] to be able to treat it properly and effectively.

Leviathan’s Rampage [ Ribaiasan dai abare ] | Rank A | Ninjutsu [ Suiton ]| A-rank [ Complex ]
The final attack of the Drowned’s Lament, Leviathan’s Wrath summons an enormous amount of black water around the wielder’s form into a hurricane-like force and shape. After three [3] Activations have passed this black water erupts into a wave thirty [30] feet call that erupts in either one direction or in all directions, whichever is desired, that will continue straight for at most one [1] mile. All interacted with are afflicted by Liquid Devastation. This counts as an A – ranked technique for the purpose of blocking.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Ability Summary:
Utilizing the wire running through each blade, The Garian sword is able to separate it's 3 blades into a long bladed whip that can extent up to 25 feet. This ability can remain active for [4] posts before needing a [1] post cooldown.

The user is able to channel chakra throughout the blade, activating the evil energy within the blade. A spectral vision of a Water Dragon taking form over each blade. These water dragons can use a basic combat grapple based on their rank with no activation.

Character: Muzon
Armour Name: Tanigakure Headband
Armour Type: Headband
Stat Increase: [ +2 Endurance ]
Inventory Information: [ Light ]
Armour Weight: 8 oz
Description: An 8 ounce plate of pure titanium engraved with the symbol of the Valley 谷. This carries great sense of pride within the valley as it is a symbolizes your home and a willingness to die for ones comrades. It is seen as a massive dishonor to have to forcibly removed. Alive or Dead.
Ability Summary:
Shining Pride [ シャイニングプライド ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu | Cost [ Spiritual ]
While wearing the Tanigakure headband the user is able to angle the plate in a manner that it shines the light in the eyes of opponent the range of the technique extending by 5 feet for ever rank of chakra and stamina. This technique inflict tier 3 blindness for 1 post.

Bukijutsu Reduction
While wearing the headband, Bukijutsu techniques cost 10 less stamina per rank. With a minimum of 5 stamina per technique.

Evanescently Magnificent

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces