Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Weapons and Armor Submission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:34 pm
Prince_yureil
Evanescently Magnificent
Prince_yureil
JUST looked back on what I wrote and realized it was a lot. Don't worry it's not as and as it looks! xD

Heya! unfortunately, no trading custom slots from normal ones can't be done but you can gain them form a whole bunch of other places! We had them out from events, you can use the narrative system to gain them as a reward, or they can be made from grandmaster Scroll Crafting! (alternatively, if you really needed more you COULD use a PA to transfer normal to customs at a rate of 10 normal to 2 custom but I wouldn't recommend it since it's easy to get a lot)

i built this character a little after the most recent events unfortunately XD

(Wait the narrative system allows me to earn a new custom slot or two >.< eeek I’m gonna have to go reread that!! I just filled all my customs as I still was hoping we could work something out for that energy vampire Jutsu :p

Oh and before I forget since it seems relevant here, the normal custom items are actually gone with the new crafting update! If you want custom weapons and armor then you have to use the crafting system found here which actually has its own limits! Don't worry too much since you're mid approval process we decided to be nice and allow everyone to keep their items and just gain titles equal to what they'd need to have made their customs so congrats! Your characters with these items just hit Master Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing! (Also you get to add stat points and an element to your weapons now just for free).

Holy crap are you serious?!? That’s great but Urgh I feel I accidently bent past the new system a little :/ but I won’t complain biggrin !! Would that mean these don’t take my custom Jutsu slots and Jutsu take up normal equipment slots(which in my case only the sword would because the rest is heavy armor and she is a juggernaut, which makes a heavy armor not count for an equipment slot. So I’d just need to post that in the crafting claims thread? Or should I just list it’s achievement due to then update

That said let's get on with the approval since I'm sure you're eager xD
For Reap them like wheat all it needs now is to say that the initial cost needs to be equal in power to the firs technique it is augmenting then it should be good!

Now for the new goodies! So for Shockwave deflection, your armor is already providing you a passive defense just by being armor. There's more detailed information here but since your helmet is heavy tier you're safe from attacks up to A! ^ ^ if more defensive stuffs is what you want, however, then I would actually suggest making this technique a purely defensive one like in tai or buki! Something along the lines of "It's an X ranked technique and then you pay an amount to set the rank of the Jutsu, Like say you use it S+ rank, and then everything less than that is blocked and doesn't hurt your armor. If you REALLY wanna get defensive I would add-in that for the cost of not making offensive actions in the post this skill is used in, and with this effect preventing you from making them every post you keep it up for, then it can be upkept for a lower cost ('d be willing to grant up to E) and continued past the first post without losing its strength. (Most defensive jutsu can't be used this way) That's just a suggestion though!

so with shockwave deflection I might have goofed up. So every so often I see a Jutsu that uses the explicit phrase “concussive shockwave” the helmet is specifically meant to counter the concussion aspect of those as that sounds like so if an affect, its anti concussion gear..

Rouge plate's plates effects are small enough that I wouldn't make them require it but with Steadystride Greaves, its passive effects can't exist without some kind of trigger as per our custom rules! With Silently built if I can offer another bit of advice! The armor style Soko Sento since it gives you what you're trying to get here and with the benefit of not having to be on a trigger since it's a guild technique! Also, Arcane Knight Order that's just a little bit up from it (has to do with shields!) Burst is approved, however, remember to take into account your stat caps! Nothing can go past them unless your cap gets raised by one of our guild effects ^ ^

SOKO SENTO!!!!! I was looking for that tbh but confused it with the kote art and trained that instead whilst stopping my search -_-

Life drain you can get rid of "and can be maintained each post constant is continued at a cost two ranks below its initial cost per post" if you like. Having to hold contact is enough and the way you worded it it would just weaken your technique : P That nameless armor is approved!

Aaaaaaaand the last one is approved too! C:

Character: Tomoe
Link to profile: [x]
Armour Name: Jingasa hat supreme
Armour Type: Helmet
Inventory Information: Heavy
Armour Weight: 25lbs
Description: a splinter circular helmet vastly simmilar to its wooden or straw counterparts but with metal plates. It nearly covers the eyes and thus has small sight holes in the front for when looking downward. Black with blue trim
Element Lightning
stats +2 Endurance
Ability Summary:
Crouching wall [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ ]| Cost [ complex ] The user may choose to lower their body and crouch partially, leaning their head down and bracing their helmet with an arm, their other Leaning on a leg for support, the user can turn but effectively shielding herself and her armor from any attacks that would be of a lower Tier than this techniques activation cost, the users Foregos any and all actions that round and on consecutive posts may pay an D-ranked cost in resources and spend all their activations to maintain this technique, the user may hop a total five feet as the only movement they can perform during this action besides turning. This technique can not be activated the post after its end.

Break away [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | supplement [ Element ]| Cost [ Simple ]
The plates are layered in such a way that causes parts broken to flake away, this allows her to pay an equal amount of chakra to the technique that would degrade the users armor to suffer the degradation but allows the user to avoid the damage of the attack at no additional activation, although can only be used once any given post and applies only to strikes against this.

Armour Name: Life hands.
Armour Type: Gauntlet/ arm armor
Inventory Information: Heavy | set
Armour Weight: 38lbs
Description: Form fitting armor from fingers all the way to her elbows with claw like tips and knuckle serrations, special red half orbs exist in the palms.
Element Earth
stats +2 Strength
Ability Summary:
Jutsu absorption[ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spiritual]
Once every three posts when defending against spiritual techniques, she can choose to pay the chakra cost of the technique being used, this will absorb the chakra involved in the technique and add it too her own reserves, nullifying the technique, this ability can be sustained for free against continuous ninjutsu, however can only do so for up to three posts, on the fourth if the user doesn’t stop immediately, the crystal and the gauntlet used will break three ranks of durability. The orbs in her armor are treated as one rank lower in durability and defence than the armor rating of her gauntlets, every level of durability lost lowers the efficiency of the chakra draining by 1 rank, meaning if she could perform up to b-rank absorption and they were damaged she could on do so at c-rank and so on, this applies to life drain as well. Costs a defensive activation to use and same to maintain on other posts

Life drain [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Alternatively and not limited in use the user can activate these gauntlets when gripping a person By paying the activation cost of this technique, this absorbs resources equivalent equal to the activation cost as if it were Complex, this ability stacks with her energy vampire Jutsu(when it gets approved that is.) and can be maintained each post constant is continued at no cost until the opponent is released, although In the case of it being channeled through her sword voracities ability, she must pay an d-rank upkeep unless the blade is embedded into the person and they can’t get her to release it.

Weapon Name: Voracity
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Size: 28.5 inches
Inventory Information: [ Medium ]
Weapon Weight: 1.4 Kg
Stat Increase: + 2 Strength
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability Summary:
channeled consumption [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ simple ]
This weapon can be used to channel any chakra draining abilities that require an activation and contact. This allows her blade to drain with the same force through striking techniques, she is capable of activating life drain by paying its cost for no additional activation when making a strike

consume their essence [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ Passive ]
Upon a successful strike on an opponent with this sword and the life drain ability is active, she can opt to immediately use the gained resources and inject it directly into her life force. Instead of gaining any resources she can cure one status effect she suffers up to a tiered rank of one below the amount chakra of chakra used to a minimum of one tier of status cured, she can only be if it from this once a post.

Armour Name: Steadystride Greaves
Armour Type: Foot/Legwear
Armour Weight: 55lbs
Description: Form fitting armoured boots and greaves that go a bit beyond her knees. Again black and dark blue trim.
Element Wind
stats +2 Speed
Ability Summary:
Mean streak [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank C | Augment [ ]| Cost [ simple ]
The armor of her foot is designed with sharper folds and razor edges sharpened into any thin edge that could cut if moved right when being touched. When a kick based attack lands she may pay the costs of this technique at no addition activation to add an additional tier of trauma and counts as a bladed attack. This causes significant pain to light armor level opponents(and non armoured) who don’t successfully defend the attack.

Burst [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Augment [ Element ]| Cost [ Complex ]
This can either be activated alone or as part of a technique that augments movement speed. It increases movement distance by 10 feet per rank used, doubling any stat bonus to movement speed or leg oriented attacks for 3 posts, during this any bonus to the users speed stat bonuses are mirrored to their strength stat for kick or shoulder check/tackle type attacks during this abilities duration.

Armour Name: Rouge plate
Armour Type: Body armor
Inventory Information: Heavy | Set
Armour Weight: 85Lbs
Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards. black coat with blue trim.

Armour Name: Rouge plate
Armour Type: Body armor
Inventory Information: Heavy | Set
Armour Weight: 85Lbs
Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards, it is also black with blue trim
Stat increase +2 agility
elemental affinity Wind
Ability Summary:

Chain undershirt [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank - | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ - ]
The armor comes complete with a chain undershirt that treats the exposed parts of her arms and body, down to her hips are protected by medium armor.
form fitting [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual/Complex/Simple ]
This armor is finely built and much less cumbersome and bulky than it might appear, this allows her to be able to wear loose robes and/or cloaks overtop over her armor and hide the majority of its bulk, needing someone of equal body rank to casually perceive the armor, although a few posts of studying her will make it apparent. She can remove the shoulder guards and her front and side armoured flaps to make the armor worn only detectable upon search or any reason they could see through the clothes or physical contact, although lowers all areas affected a armor value down to medium

Character: Hameline the kamaitachi (Hasakis ninja pet)
Weapon Name: Squall Reaper
Weapon Type: A horrendously large a scythe
Weapon Size: The snath of the weapon is an extremely durable and resistant wood that has been treated and is 39 feet in Length, the blade is 15ft from base to tip, width would be well over three feet at widest points I dare not estimate thickness.
Inventory Information: Large
Weapon Weight: like a ton and a quarter, probably more
Elemental Affinity: [ Wind!! ]
stat increase : +2 strength.
Description: please ignore the switch forms User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability Summary:
Silence in the wind [ ] | Rank X | Passive[ Wind ]| Cost [ Complex ]
When riding wind Jutsu, manifesting wind techniques Hamline can also pay the cost of this technique for no additional activation and can wreathe the weapon with wind release chakra, this causes its form to be concealed within the winds making it benefit from “Ride the wind” technique and the wind sickle weasel TA. When this Ability is active the billowing winds from the surrounding chakra hide the weapons location and as a result reduces the opponents agility to dodge the attack by 1 when used from ranks E - C and + 2 from onward of the technique used.X

Reap them like wheat [ ] | Rank X | Augment [ Element ]| Cost [ Simple ]
Due to the immense size and weight of this weapon and the sheer speed it is handled with despite that fact allows that with a little extra effort the user can easily slash through most things with terrifying efficiency The attacks from this weapon treats barrier and defensive techniques as one rank lower. This is an augment and requires the user to pay for its activation when making an attack and lasts 3 posts with a E-rank upkeep in chakra. The activation cost is equal to the same as the rank of technique it is used with

Ok I THINK I covered everything there!

Approved!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm
Just a heads up: she can't make these atm, but I wanted to submit them while I worked on the posts needed to get to the appropriate rank

Character: Sugakuda Usamomi
Weapon Name: Falling Crescent
Weapon Type: One Handed Katana
Weapon Size: 3.5 feet long
Inventory Information: Medium
Weapon Weight: 3.5 lbs
Stat Increase: +1 Strength, +1 Agility
Description: But, like, without the tech
Ability Summary:

Illusive Drop [ Gensō ga ochiru ] | Rank X | Supplemental | Spiritual
Suga, by paying the cost of any bukijutsu technique used by this weapon in chakra, is able to coat Falling Crescent with Void chakra. This makes it invisible except to doujutsu users. For the duration of the technique this is paired with, the target loses their agility bonuses (1 per rank, no higher than 6 at S+). Shares an activation with the parent technique.

Stopza [ Kurai jikan ] | Rank Null | Passive | Spiritual
For every time an enemy is struck with Falling Crescent, the duration of any active post cool downs is increased by one count. Also, the struck opponent cannot activate any Simple/Complex/Spiritual techniques (must be chosen at time of use, and does not stack) their body rank or higher without first paying an amount of chakra equal to Falling Crescent's wielder's Body Rank; this effect cannot stack

Ars Arcanum [ Shinpi-tekina geijutsu ] | Rank C-S+ | Class [ Element ]| Complex
A series of sword slashes done by Sugakuda with Falling Crescent, starting at 3 at C rank. For every rank after C the amount of strikes is increased by 1, maxing out at 7 at S+. Each slash leaves behind a cloud of harmful, dark Void Chakra that eats away at whatever it hits, and extends by five feet per rank of the technique. When hit by these strikes at C-B Rank, the target is affected by Tier 2 Paralysis or Disease. When used at A-S rank or higher, instead of increasing the Tier of the previously chosen effect, the previously unchosen effect is simply added to it at Tier 2. At S+, the target is affected by Tier 3 of Paralysis and Disease. At S+ this technique costs an extra activation.

Weapon Name: Breaking Dawn
Weapon Size: 3 feet long
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +1 Enudrance, +1 Agility
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Description: Here
Ability Summary:
Light of Wonder [ Fushigi no hikari ] | Rank X | Supplementary | Spiritual
By paying the cost of this technique in chakra in addition to the rank of the parent technique, Suga is able to apply Light Element chakra to Breaking Dawn. This applies Tiered Burned/Burning to the target when they are hit by the parent technique. (E-D: T1
C-B: T2
A-S: T3
S+: T4) When used with a parent technique that allows multiple hits, the Burned/Burning statcks (Max: Tier 3)

Shadow Breaker [ Yami keshi ] | Rank B-S+ | Bukijutsu | Complex/Spiritual
A versatile technique allowed solely by Breaking Dawn. When paid for as Complex, Suga is able to make a blade of light that follows the path of her sword and is able to make +1 sword per rank of this technique (Max: 4 at S+). When hit, applies Tiered Blindness. When paid for with Spiritual instead, Suga is able to create a blade of light anywhere she can within 120 feet. This blade of light is then shot at the target. Increasing the rank of this jutsu increases the amount of blades created by +2 (Max: 7 at S+) Each Blade afflicts the target with Tier 1 burning that stacks with each blade when hit.

Protected Light [ Kichōna hikari ] | Rank Variable | Bukijutsu| Cost [ Spiritual
By paying the cost of an incoming attack with the same rank of chakra, Suga is able to channel Light Chakra into Breaking Dawn and block an incoming attack and cause Tiered Blindness to the opponent. When interacting with a close range Tai/Buki/Nin technique, Suga can pay the cost in Stamina as well to deliver a Simple A counterattack. When interacting with long range Tai/Buki/Nin techniques, Suga can pay the cost in chakra a second time to reflect the oncoming attack. Can be used once before a cooldown of 1 post for every two ranks used. (Max: 3 at S+)

Weapon Name: Twilight's Treasure
Weapon Type: Other
Weapon Size: 5 feet long, 2 feet wide
Inventory Information: Large?
Weapon Weight: 15 lbs when empty (340 when Full)
Stat Increase: Null
Elemental Affinity: Null
Description: Twilight's Treasure looks similar to a normal Infinite One Sword Style Case, except the body is white and the furnishings are gold. Instead of police tape, it has silver and gold chains.
Ability Summary:
Infinite Night Sky [ Mugen no yozora ] | Rank Null | Passive
Twilight's Treasure is a unique carrying case used for the Infinite One Sword Style. It holds inside of it 50 Falling Crescents and 50 Breaking Dawns. These extra swords can only be utilized after these techniques from Infinite One Sword Style are used:

Fields of War

Bloody Fields of War

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am
This will be Tomoes 6th crafted item after I do the crafting post, I’m just putting it up for application now in case it needs tweaking by then.

Weapon Name: My tetsubō
Weapon Type: Large
Weapon Size: 3.3feet
Inventory Information:
Weapon Weight: How heavy is it?
Stat Increase: +4 strength
Description: it’s a tetsubō but the spikes have edges as they are not circular at their base.
Ability Summary:
That’s not a sword! [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Augment [ ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The edge spikes on the club allong with some practice have allowed Tomoe the capacity to wield the weapon with one or two handed sword techniques despite it not being one as long as it’s within reason.. i.e. can’t impale someone with a stab of the club. When using this weapon for Sword type Buki-Jutsu techniques the user may pay the cost of this ability as well as a supplemental action, as a result trying to block and parry the weapon becomes rather difficult due to its weight and the style in which it is handled, this results in those trying to block, parry or counter the weapon with buki or taijutsu that involves this weapon coming into contact with the user, their weapon or other direct barrier or Defense technique of said nature(only if conjured by buki or tai-Jutsu, i.e. Kaiser armor, armoured deflection) will treat them as one rank lower when used at e - c rank and by 2 when B+ And any simple techniques used are treated as complex

Ohhh gawd [Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank B | passive [ Element ]| Cost [ simple ] Whenever the user successfully makes contact with an opponent with this weapon they may pay the cost of this technique for no additional activation. In doing so the trauma received is amplified by 1 Tier and the struck body part suffers tier 2 paralysis until treated. The affected body part most likely will take bone or organ damage upon struck area when this is used and it treats simple attacks performed as complex with interactions when this is used.(can only be used one every second post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm
Character: Nabuya Ichiyomida Kenpachi

W E A P O N S

Weapon Name: Sarutahiko | [Special Weapon; 1/2]
Weapon Type: Kodachi
Weapon Size: 2ft (1'5" Blade, 7" Handle)
Weapon Weight: 5lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Maruton (Fuuin)
Description: A kodachi with a tight, upward curving hook at the base of the blade.
Ability Summary:
__Arrival: Sarutahiko will absorb the blood of its owner, binding them to each other until the owner dies. The owner can form a hand seal with one hand and pay an E-rank amount of chakra to summon Sarutahiko into their free hand, or within arm's reach of their self. This functions like any other kuchiyose, specifically regarding the ability to discretely and instantly summon the weapon from anywhere that it was previously.
__Seeker: Sarutahiko's bound owner forms a short sequence of hand seals to invert it's Arrival ability. When the hand seals are completed and the user pays a B-rank amount of chakra they are discretely and instantly summoned to the location of this weapon.

Weapon Name: Eihei | [Special Weapon; 2/2]
Weapon Weight: 8lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Endurance
Description: A broad-bladed kodachi of a straight-edged design. It almost resembles a small non-curved machete.
Ability Summary:
__Protect: Any simple/complex attack blocked with Eihei can have the strength modifier in the attack negated if the wielder spends the same ranked amount of stamina to block/parry.
__Hinder: Reduces the opponent's Endurance by one [1] if Eihei is used to land a bukijutsu striking technique at B-rank or lower, or by two [2] at A-rank or higher. The duration of this debuff lasts for 1 post per rank of the technique. Costs chakra of one rank less than the technique to apply this effect.

Weapon Name: Oinari | [Legendary Weapon; 1/2]
Weapon Size: 4ft (3'3" Blade, 9" Handle)
Weapon Weight: 25lbs
Stat Increase: +1 Agility | +1 Endurance
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Description: Oinari is a reforged blade originally owned by Nabuya Ichiyomida. Due to the strange bond between the two over the trials of time the sword developed a spirit which dormantly lingered within. However, with the application of legendary smithing talents Nabuya was able to draw out the fullest potential of the once ordinary tool. The reforging essentially recreated the sword as a tsukumogami. Now she gladly serves her owner with greater potential than she ever could as a normal sword. However, their bond is not without its own secrets.
Ability Summary:
__Sentience: The tsukumogami, Oinari, is able to perceive her surroundings and telepathically communicate with her chosen wielder. She only has as much visual and auditory range as normal human abilities, and only feels what physically interacts with her form. While in the form of a sword, Oinari only has the senses of hearing, sight, and touch. As is common with other tsukumogami, Oinari is sentient but needs regular contact with her chosen wielder or her life force will eventually deplete and she'll return to being a normal sword again (20 posts); Oinari's chosen wielder must complete an invested ritual for 5 posts (no reductions) to revitalize the spirit. Genjutsu that alter the wearer's sense of hearing will block Isetsuhiko's ability to speak to the wearer as well; Isetsuhiko cannot tell if the wearer is in a genjutsu.
__Attachment: Oinari weight an eighth of her natural amount when wielded by her chosen wielder, and weighs two times her natural weight when interacting with any other being. The wielder can spend a variable amount of chakra (C-rank minimum) to double Oinari's weight (per rank); lasts for one [1] post per rank. At B-rank or higher, this effect inflicts one tier of trauma per rank; this increases the duration of the trauma by one post per rank instead if the target of the wielder's attack is already suffering from tier four trauma. If improperly guarded against, a weight-enhanced strike from Oinari will either push the opponent back or outright knock them to the ground (depending on the motion of the strike).
__Manifestation: Oinari can drain a B-rank amount of chakra from her wielder to give herself an alternate form. This can allow her to change into another type of weapon, a fox-like animal, or even a humanoid form. In animal or humanoid forms she is granted 1 activation in the post she transforms, and 2 activations in every post afterward; also, due to their bond, Oinari mirrors her chosen wielder's physical stats during her animal/humanoid transformation and shares their chakra/stamina pool for using simple attacks or any jutsu. In human form she can also utilize any taijutsu or bukijutsu (if she is supplied a proper weapon) that her owner knows. 5 chakra is paid every post after the transformation and Oinari changes back to her original sword form if the cost is not sustained.

Weapon Name: Omoikane | [Legendary Weapon; 2/2]
Weapon Size: 3ft (2'4" Blade, 8" Handle)
Weapon Weight: 11lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Agility
Description: Omoikane is a unique katana in that no side of its more like a metal bokken instead. The blocky surfaces can still inflict plenty of injury on a struck foe, of course. An ornate engraving similar in quality to a Yozen clan henna tattoo can be observed from the base to the tip of the dull blade.
Ability Summary:
__Wisdom: Omoikane's owner can pay twice their body rank's worth of chakra to inscribe all knowledge of every ability and technique they know at the time, as well as their personal experience in using them, into the personalized engraving along the metal of the sword's blade. Other knowledge can be stored as well, if desired. This information remains stored in the engravings until the secondary ability is used. Cannot access Omoikane's information for 2 posts after starting to wield it.
__Intelligence: By offering one's blood to the blade's engraving the unique design will begin to glow white hot, but produce no heat. For as long as the weapon's handle is literally in the hand(s) of the one who made the blood offering, they gain full access to the experience and information stored within by Omoikane's primary ability. As long as the wielder has the innate skill to do so (within the restrictions of the types of ninja arts they can learn), they can use all abilities/jutsu stored in itself. For learning purposes, they are afforded a +1 learning bonus to any type of ability/technique stored within. However, once they no longer have Omoikane's handle in their grip then all that information is lost to them like it had never been made available (unless they learn it for their self).
__Commitment: By paying the body rank of the target at the moment of making contact with Omoikane's "blade" to their head, the wielder can place this particular sealing formula. This fuuin blocks all memories and information the user wishes the host to not be able to know about. This places a memory block on the target, implants artificial memories in their place, and leaves them capable of living a normal life without need of the excess information. The user may remove this memory block at any time and return all the target's blocked memories, or another person can touch the affected target's head and use a fuuin destroying/removing effect at the target's body rank (or higher). This technique has no set time limit as it is a permanent seal; however, the user can only manipulate the memories of one target at D-C rank body, two targets at B-A rank body, or a total of three targets at S-S+ rank body.

A R M O R

Armour Name: Yorei | [Legendary Armor; 1/2]
Armour Type: Body Armor
Armour Weight: 2lbs
Description: A white shitagi (under clothing), a black kosode (flowing sleeves), a black hakama (pants), a white hakama-himo (sash), a pair of white tabi socks, and waraji (straw sandals).
Ability Summary:
__Resilience: Nabuya's Yorei is manifested from his Blessing of Oinari forbidden seal, subtracting from the natural energy reserves of that mark when donned (does not have to actively use the forbidden seal to use this armor). C-rank minimum cost. Counts as spiritual heavy armor while donned. If Seiyuwagi is too damaged (as per the armor system) it will return to its dormant state and be unusable for the remainder of the battle.
__Resolve: The Yorei reduces tiered status effects against any area of the body it covers depending on how much natural energy was used to don it. Only -1 Tier for C & B rank cost paid. Up to -2 Tiers for A & S rank cost paid. Maximum -3 Tiers for S+ rank cost paid. This resistance can be overwhelmed by multiple instances of status effects stacking against the wearer. Cannot make the wearer immune to any status effects and only works against effects inflicted through physical contact to the wearer's body (ie - doesn't protect against genjutsu, poison gas, etc.).
__Will: As a bonus action, Yorei's wearer can draw (corrupted) natural energy from their reserves to rejuvenate their body by cleansing it of harmful status effects. Cannot cure more than one status per use; must spend an action to cure more than one status at a time (one action per status). The amount of energy used determines how many tiers of a status effect can be cured at a time. Status curing must follow the guidelines of the Poison and Status Effect System. Costs: E-D rank = Tier 1, C-rank = Tier 2, B-A rank = Tier 3, S-S+ rank = Tier 4

Armour Name: Seiyuwagi | [Legendary Armor; 2/2]
Description: A long, tattered, sleeveless white haori coat appearing to be made of mere fabric.
Ability Summary:
__Resilience: Nabuya's Seiyuwagi is manifested from his Blessing of Oinari forbidden seal, subtracting from the natural energy reserves of that mark when donned (does not have to actively use the forbidden seal to use this armor). C-rank minimum cost. Counts as spiritual heavy armor while donned. If Seiyuwagi is too damaged (as per the armor system) it will return to its dormant state and be unusable for the remainder of the battle.
__Resolve: The Seiyuwage reduces tiered status effects against any area of the body it covers depending on how much natural energy was used to don it. Only -1 Tier for C & B rank cost paid. Up to -2 Tiers for A & S rank cost paid. Maximum -3 Tiers for S+ rank cost paid. This resistance can be overwhelmed by multiple instances of status effects stacking against the wearer. Cannot make the wearer immune to any status effects and only works against effects inflicted through physical contact to the wearer's body (ie - doesn't protect against genjutsu, poison gas, etc.).
__Unity: Can redirect non-physical status effects to another appropriate target only if the new target has a Liar's Brand somewhere on their body for one rank lower cost than the ability/technique that caused the status effect(s). This doesn't change the duration or potency of the redirected status effect(s).

Evanescently Magnificent

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:48 pm

Character: Masahiro Hatake Crafted for Himawari Yuki
Armour Name: Cristatus Cloak [ Tufted Cloak ]
Armour Type: Full Body Armoured Cloak
Inventory Information: Light, Single
Armour Weight: 8lbs
Armour Attribute: +2 Endurance
Armour Element: Fuuton
Description: A cloak of heavy fabric, reinforced with chakra threaded fibres. Dyed in deep azure tones and bound with chakra lacquered peacock's feathers to complete the visage of an elaborate peafowl.
Ability Summary:
Flight of the Peafowl | Rank X | Class [ Fuuton ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going.

Lament of the Fowl | Rank X | Class [ ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The Cristatus Cloak holds a deadly secret, in that it's feathers act as hidden kunai. With practice; when the user casts their arm straight forward, they can unleash a torrent of quills from the cloak up to 10 yards away. This technique negates all agility stats of the target and gains an additional [ 1 ] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Cry Fowl | Rank X | Class [ Fuuton ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The Cloak, when the user is endangered and wrapped around them or when wrapped around another defensively, spawns a vortex in diameter of two yards, spiraling outwards from the wielder. This vortex interacts in kind to whatsoever kinds of assault are placed upon it, and if broken the user may pay the chakra cost to maintain a second round. For all of its strengths, however, the Cry of the Fowl is doubly weak to Lightning techniques and may be beaten by Raiton of two ranks beneath itself. It is not considered boosted by the wielder's elemental proficiencies.

Character: Masahiro Hatake crafted for Sango Osada
Armour Name: Cristatus Cloak [ Tufted Cloak ]
Armour Type: Full Body Armoured Cloak
Inventory Information: Light, Single
Armour Weight: 8lbs
Armour Attribute: +2 Endurance
Armour Element: Fuuton
Description: A cloak of heavy fabric, reinforced with chakra threaded fibres. Dyed in deep Veridian tones and bound with chakra lacquered peacock's feathers to complete the visage of an elaborate peafowl.
Ability Summary:
Flight of the Peafowl | Rank X | Class [ Fuuton ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going.

Lament of the Fowl | Rank X | Class [ ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The Cristatus Cloak holds a deadly secret, in that it's feathers act as hidden kunai. With practice; when the user casts their arm straight forward, they can unleash a torrent of quills from the cloak up to 10 yards away. This technique negates all agility stats of the target and gains an additional [ 1 ] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Cry Fowl | Rank X | Class [ Fuuton ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The Cloak, when the user is endangered and wrapped around them or when wrapped around another defensively, spawns a vortex in diameter of two yards, spiraling outwards from the wielder. This vortex interacts in kind to whatsoever kinds of assault are placed upon it, and if broken the user may pay the chakra cost to maintain a second round. For all of its strengths, however, the Cry of the Fowl is doubly weak to Lightning techniques and may be beaten by Raiton of two ranks beneath itself. It is not considered boosted by the wielder's elemental proficiencies.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 am

User Image

Character: Kojiro Kanzaki
Link to profile:[x]
Weapon Name: Hageshī Batsu [ Thunderous Punishment ]
Weapon Size: 38" Overall | 10" Hilt | 28" Blade
Weapon Weight: 1.9lbs
Stat Increase: Endurance +2
Description: Hageshi Batsu is a carbon-fiber polymer that is formed in the shape of a katana with a more modern appearance and coupled with the implementation of Arashigakure's bottomless resources in the technological field has allowed this weapon to become the pinnacle of Kojiro's arsenal. The hilt of this weapon that measures ten inches in length easily identified by the split in it's design roughly four inches from the blade's base. This split in the hilt is actually a function that allows it to extend, revealing the displayed part of the hilt to be a dense exterior. This extends the hilt an additional six inches to a total of sixteen inches. On traditional katana, the base of the blade would be fitted with a tsuba or guard. This model however is equipped with a trigger function that has a trigger guard to protect the user's finger from being stricken during combat. This trigger guard has a secondary function when pressure is applied to it as well which is described in the ability summary. On the right side of the blade's base where it meets the trigger function there is a button that opens and allows access for a cartridge to be chambered that is filled with chakra. When this cartridge is inserted the edge of the blade illuminates with the color of the chakra's source along with other small markings on the blade. Finally, the length of the twenty eight inch blade has a gradual curve with several grooves cut into it's back side to make it more aerodynamic and to allow any blood on the weapon to flow off of it.
Ability Summary:
Chakra Capsule | Rank Null
The weapon has a two inch long, cylindrical capsule with a node at it's top and bottom. This capsule is capable of holding up to 320 chakra at once. This capsule is recharged by holding the capsule between two fingers that touch the nodes at either end, refilling it in amounts equal to the target's body rank, requiring an activation for each charge if in battle.

Arcing Tazer Blade [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Ninjutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
The user squeezes the trigger on the weapon's hilt, releasing the stored chakra into the blade that completes a circuit within the blade's design that creates arcs of lightning that run the length of the blade's edge. The voltage output by the sword has four varied settings, causing tiered paralysis and burns on contact with the blade, requiring an upkeep cost of two ranks below it's initial cost every three posts.

Explosive Gigawatt Drawing Cut [ Bakuhatsu Gigawatto Nikitsuke ] | Rank S+ | Bukijutsu | Simple
The user sheathes their sword if not already done and locks the trigger on the hilt back to it's highest setting. By doing so while sheathed the chakra within the capsule rapidly is released into the circuit of the weapon and creates an electircal charge while the user's hand hovers over the hilt, their body lowered into an extreme position as they ready themselves. From the sheath's ventilation slots lighting arcs outward and escapes just as it does form the mouth of the sheath as it leaps along the hilt similarly. Just before the user moves, lightning arcs outward five feet in a cosmetic fashion in every direction. The user then vanishes to those with agility lower than their speed by three points, and those without dojutsu or sensory techniques to detect such movement. The lightning escaping from the blade makes the unseen movement appear as a bolt of lightning that dances around a singular target as the user seems to randomly move about, slashing six times from any angle upon that target. If a single strike of the six lands, the rest are successful. Those stricken by the blade in these iai style unseen attacks become conduits of the electricity released as it jumps from them to any targets within ten feet, then others within five feet. Any contact from this technique causes tier four paralysis over the entire body as well as tier three burns on the point of contact.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:43 am
Sorry this took so long you guys! I had meant to get to it earlier and lost track of time!

Prince_yureil

Whew I'm really super duper sorry for this >.<
So! Simple to complex for all techniques is a no-go, changing types of tai and buki is an effect we monitor heavily around here! The reason being is that changing its classification without changing its type would mean that one could gain the benefits of stats without the balance of having the type be weaker to ninjutsu effects who can't as easily change their ranks ^ ^;

An alternative suggestion, however! You can change the type of techniques by changing the wording to "simple tai/buki that are simple may have chakra added to change their classification to complex" that would make the attack only gain half the bonuses of your stats but in return is only one rank weaker than spiritual!

Regalina Kaicho

Hellooo ^ ^

Can't you just do this Seeker thing with ftg though?

Seeker can be chakra instant but not shushin or ftg instant! What I mean by that is you move as fast as you're paying for it but not instantly or it would just be unlimited shushin!

Intelligence Will need a cap as to how many Jutsu it can store (vague ballpark of what is granted via PA without any special conditions)

Then for Commitment, since this has a limit on how many times it can be used on a person but no limit/range of how many that one person can be affected by this I would like knowledge of techniques placed as an exception to what can be made to forget and then just allow people to break the seal themselves assuming they managed to figure out about it! Like a gen C:

The last ones are approved!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Approved!

Kondo Kaicho

Approved!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am

W E A P O N S

Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Description: A kodachi with a tight, upward curving hook at the base of the blade.
Ability Summary:
__Arrival: Sarutahiko will absorb the blood of its owner, binding them to each other until the owner dies. Only those that offer this blood price to the blade my use any of its abilities or associated techniques. The owner can form a hand seal with one hand and pay an E-rank amount of chakra to summon Sarutahiko into their free hand, or within arm's reach of their self. This functions like any other kuchiyose, specifically regarding the ability to discretely and instantly summon the weapon from anywhere that it was previously.
__Seeker: Sarutahiko's bound owner forms a short sequence of hand seals to invert it's Arrival ability into a reversed summoning effect. When the hand seals are completed and the user pays a B-rank amount of chakra they are discretely and instantly reverse summoned to the location of this weapon. This reverse summoning effect is not as fast as the Shunshin or Hiraishin techniques, or to any equivalent of them (if any); it is only as fast as the Reverse Summoning fuuinjutsu technique could be cast.

Description: Omoikane is a unique katana in that no side of its more like a metal bokken instead. The blocky surfaces can still inflict plenty of injury on a struck foe, of course. An ornate engraving similar in quality to a Yozen clan henna tattoo can be observed from the base to the tip of the dull blade.
Ability Summary:
__Wisdom: Omoikane's owner can pay their body rank's worth of chakra to inscribe knowledge of ten [10] abilities and/or techniques they know at the time, as well as their own experience in using them, into the personalized engraving along the metal of the sword's blade; excess jutsu slots may be dedicated to increase the amount of abilities/techniques stored. Other knowledge can be stored as well, if desired. This information remains stored in the engravings until overwritten if this ability is reactivated.
__Intelligence: By offering one's blood to the blade's engraving the unique design will begin to glow white hot, but produce no heat. For as long as the weapon's handle is literally in the hand(s) of the one who made the blood offering, they gain full access to the experience and information stored within by Omoikane's primary ability. As long as the wielder has the innate skill to do so (within the restrictions of the types of ninja arts they can learn), they can use all abilities/jutsu stored in itself. For learning purposes, they are afforded a +1 learning bonus to any type of ability/technique stored within. However, once they no longer have Omoikane's handle in their grip then all that information is lost to them like it had never been made available (unless they learn it for their self).
__Commitment: By paying an S+ rank amount of chkra at the moment of making contact with Omoikane's "blade" to their head, the wielder can place this particular sealing formula in their brain. This fuuin blocks all memories and information the user wishes the victim to not be able to know about. Also, it can implant artificial memories in their place, and leaves them capable of blissfully/ignorantly living a normal life without need of the lost information. The user may remove this memory block at any time and return all of the victim's blocked memories; otherwise, the victim or another person can touch the affected target's head and pay an S+ rank amount of chakra to remove the seal from their brain. If brought to their attention, the victim's conflicting memories will cause Tier 4 Mental Stress until they are no longer thinking about it. This technique has no set time limit as it is a permanent seal; however, the user can only manipulate the memories of one target at D-C rank body, two targets at B-A rank body, or a total of three targets at S-S+ rank body.

Evanescently Magnificent

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 pm

User Image

Character: Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
Link to profile:[x]
Weapon Name: King Phisher [ Ōja Fisshā]
Weapon Type: Pool Cue/ Fishing Rod (Qualifies:Staff/Whip)
Weapon Size: 59 Inches
Inventory Information: Large(Long)
Weapon Weight: 1.5lbs
Stat Increase: Agility +2
Elemental Affinity:[Maruton: Fuuin]
Description: The King Phisher or 'Fisher' pun intended has nothing to do with the bird of the same name aside from the end of the cue. This was a weapon Toso fashioned to be used ultimately either when he is being coy or deathly serious but primarily coy. The weapon is a billiards cue while simultaneously a fishing rod. There is no physical reel as the hook, line, and reel manifest as chakra images. Fishing rods are a bane to sea life and billiards cues a symbol of vice. The combination resulting in a weapon that is a culmination of the creators persona and utilizing their fear for their favor as if to say "I am in control of my fear and that which I fear bends to my will." Perhaps it was the mark that Yatagarasu left on Toso with his Genjutsu and the feelings not fully disclosed for his son that inspired the avian design...but in that does it disguise its true purpose. A weapon that could strip beings of their divinity with its primary sights set on potentially the black bird itself. For to 'Phish' something or someone is to rob it of its identity.
Ability Summary:

Kings Line [Oja-Sen] | Rank [X] | Spiritual/Simple
From the end of the base of the pool cue a fishing line and hook made of chakra can be made manifest. This line can either be projected forward launched like a beam or manipulated with the tautness and fluidity of a wire akin to fishing line giving it whip like properties. The Kings Line is given this name because once its attached to something it effectively becomes both 'hooked on' and the target weightless making its victim to the whims of the wielder like a powerless fish at the end of a line. What the Kings Reel does from there can vary from 'slinging' - 'slamming' - 'swirling' - 'twirling' and various other manipulations of the line tied to the hooked target. A hooked target 'whatever the end of the line connects with' is considered 'grappled' for the entire duration of [1] post to become subjected to the whims of the King Phisher's holder. Attempts to break free from the hooking grapple automatically deduct chakra from the user to maintain the unbreakable line. The line as unbreakable as it is, once hooked a clean hit on the weapons wielder will end the effect. The danger of the Kings Line is it may also hook onto applicable types of ninjutsu and various objects. Sustaining the Ninjutsu and then freely manipulating and redirecting it. Applicable ninjutsu being single projectile based ninjutsu. If utilizing something hooked as a weapon the attack is treated as [Simple] uses [Stamina] and uses the users [Stats].

God Killing Line [ Kami Satsugai-Sen ] | Rank [X] | Spiritual [ Fuuinjutsu ]
The God Killing Line lays bare what is unfortunate enough to meet the end of its hook. The Phishing line as its name implies robs the thing it has made contact with of its identity. In short. It makes whatever it meets in collisions [Maruton] for purpose of collision stripping its elemental properties. It otherwise has not effect on individuals of the normal persuasion but will prematurely end the demon,curse mark, and sage states of a target. It does not seal these states, however it does prevent generation of their chakras for [3] posts and strips the target of said mode specific chakra equal to the rank of the [God Killing Line]. This is signified by an immediate and sudden yank and an overwhelming feeling of wrongness in the target. For narrative purposes it strips deification, deitic prowess, powers, blessings, and protections. While simultaneously temporarily granting them to wielder of King Phisher. These powers return come combats end assuming they have a place to go, otherwise they will return to whence they came. Properly back in the dietetic realm or a previous owner. Kan be Korabo'd with other Fuuinjutsu.

Call Shot [ Yobigoe-Ippatsu ] | Rank [X] | Bukijutsu | Spiritual/Simple
Utilizing the weapon in its more traditional form, the user angles the cue as they would in a game of billiards before thrusting it in the same fashion. Toso then combines his sensory power with the weapon on top of the power of his keystone Isekai-Junsei. While not required like in billiards when making a call shot Toso may state something along the lines of "Left Eye, Debilitate" Toso then 'banks' a shot of spherical ink(size varying but never bigger than a billiard ball) concentrated at the cues tip opening a small simultaneous tear into Isekai-Junsei where it then opens again producing a brief exit tear near that approximated area just a few inches away. Often limiting ones response time to the attacks unless they have a doujutsu active. [Agility] is treated as if it were halved in response. The force of the projectiles varying from simple blunt impacts to penetrative if necessary. Other subjects may be used of similar or smaller size but if its physical [i.e a rock] the attack is considered [Simple] with no [Stats] applied. If 'banking' something and not creating a tear for transposition the attack is treated as [Simple] uses [Stamina] and uses the users [Stats].

Break Shot [ Kireru-Ippatsu ] | Rank [S+] | Bukijutsu | Complex
Utilizing the weapon in its more traditional form, the user angle the cue as they would in a game of billiards before thrusting it in the same fashion. The end of the weapon lights as if having ignited with the users chakra color and the sound of a high-pitched almost shrieking bird cry echoes. While this motion is seemingly rather unimpressive the force is significant enough to produce a concussive shock-wave that overwhelms the entire forward area of the user in air pressure almost wiping a slate clean in the process for reference. The true power of the technique is reflected when the attack actually strikes a target. The attack ignores the [Endurance] stat entirely and bypasses any armor, chakra or otherwise that is not of custom make. Custom made items in question of [Special] or lower tier are also often broken by the technique if not using a proper counter offensive/defensive. While exceedingly powerful the [Break Shot] can only be used once every [3] posts. A direct hit unprotected would certainly lead to unbelievable levels of injury if not death.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Evanescently Magnificent

I clear myself. But I still would REALLY like some feedback.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:58 am

W E A P O N S

Stat Increase: +2 Speed | +2 Strength (Apprentice Craftsman)
Elemental Affinity: Raiton
Ability Summary:
__Seek: Sarutahiko will absorb the blood of its owner, binding them to each other until the owner dies. Only those that offer this blood price to the blade my use any of its abilities or associated techniques. The blood-wielder can control the kodachi to hover and move through the air (same speed as if held) for various maneuvers or simply to free their hands for other actions. This effect extends to any swords cloned from itself. Costs 5 chakra per post (per blade) to manipulate Sarutahiko to maneuver this way; otherwise the sword(s) simply fall down. Simple attacks/defenses can be performed for additional chakra; the more chakra used to attack/defend the greater the maneuver's potency. The sword(s) cannot be controlled further than fifty [50] feet from the blood-wielder; they will fall down if they exceed this range while being manipulated.
__Divide: Allows Sarutahiko's blood-wielder to perform the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique on the kodachi while it is being controlled with the Seek ability as a bonus action at one-rank higher cost. Cannot target Sarutahiko or any of its cloned blades with the same technique, and the cloned swords have the same durability as the original.
__Conquer: While the Divide and Seek abilities are actively in use, Sarutahiko's blood-wielder can activate this ability at the cost of an S-rank amount of to create a web of tiered burning and paralyzing lightning. Only the blood-wielder or anyone wearing a chakra (spiritual) cloak of equal rank can avoid harm from this attack throughout its duration of 5 posts.

Weapon Name: Eihei | [Special Weapon; 2/2]
Weapon Weight: 8lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Endurance | +2 Strength (Apprentice Craftsman)
Description: A broad-bladed kodachi of a straight-edged design. It almost resembles a small non-curved machete.
Ability Summary:
__Protect: Any simple/complex attack blocked with Eihei will have all strength modifiers in the attack negated if the wielder spends the same ranked amount of stamina to block/parry.
__Hinder: Reduces the opponent's Endurance by one [1] if Eihei is used to land a bukijutsu striking technique at B-rank or lower, or by two [2] at A-rank or higher. The duration of this debuff lasts for 1 post per rank of the technique. Costs chakra of one rank less than the technique to apply this effect but costs no additional activation.
__Cripple: Eihei's wielder focuses an S+ rank amount of doton chakra into the sword's blade to activate this ability; afterward, they only need to pay a C-rank amount of chakra per post to maintain the following effect. Applies tiered Petrification status to any Bukijutsu technique used with this sword proportionate to the rank of the technique used to the first location struck by the blade, regardless of the material.

Weapon Name: Oinari | [Legendary Weapon; 1/2]
Weapon Size: 4ft (3'3" Blade, 9" Handle)
Weapon Weight: 25lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Agility | +2 Endurance (Apprentice Craftsman)
Description: Oinari is a reforged blade originally owned by Nabuya Ichiyomida. Due to the strange bond between the two over the trials of time the sword developed a spirit which dormantly lingered within. However, with the application of legendary smithing talents Nabuya was able to draw out the fullest potential of the once ordinary tool. The reforging essentially recreated the sword as a tsukumogami. Now she gladly serves her owner with greater potential than she ever could as a normal sword. However, their bond is not without its own secrets.
Ability Summary:
__Sentience: The tsukumogami, Oinari, is able to perceive her surroundings and telepathically communicate with her chosen wielder. She only has as much visual and auditory range as normal human abilities, and only feels what physically interacts with her form. While in the form of a sword, Oinari only has the senses of hearing, sight, and touch. As is common with other tsukumogami, Oinari is sentient but needs regular contact with her chosen wielder or her life force will eventually deplete and she'll return to being a normal sword again (20 posts); Oinari's chosen wielder must complete an invested ritual for 5 posts (no reductions) to revitalize the spirit. Genjutsu that alter the wearer's sense of hearing will block Isetsuhiko's ability to speak to the wearer as well; Isetsuhiko cannot tell if the wearer is in a genjutsu.
__Attachment: Oinari weighs an eighth of her natural amount when wielded by her chosen wielder, and weighs two times her natural weight when interacting with any other being. The wielder can spend a variable amount of chakra (C-rank minimum) to double Oinari's weight (per rank); lasts for one [1] post per rank. At B-rank or higher, this effect inflicts one tier of trauma per rank; this increases the duration of the trauma by one post per rank instead if the target of the wielder's attack is already suffering from tier four trauma. If improperly guarded against, a weight-enhanced strike from Oinari will either push the opponent back or outright knock them to the ground (depending on the motion of the strike).
__Manifestation: Oinari can drain a B-rank amount of chakra from her wielder to give herself an alternate form. This can allow her to change into another type of weapon, a fox-like animal, or even a humanoid form. In any form she is granted 2 activations in the post she transforms, and 3 activations in every post afterward; also, due to their bond, Oinari mirrors her chosen wielder's physical stats during her animal/humanoid transformation and shares their chakra/stamina pool for using simple attacks or any jutsu. In human form she can also utilize any taijutsu or bukijutsu (if she is supplied a proper weapon) that her owner knows. 5 chakra is paid every post after the transformation and Oinari changes back to her original sword form if the cost is not sustained.
__Nihilist's Truth: Exemplary of Oinari's truest nature, this ability converts and consumes the entirety of her chosen wielder's available Natural Energy reserves into Corrupted Natural Energy to empower their Chakra Manifestation aura while it is in use (drains 50 Corrupted Natural Energy from the Blessings of Oinari Forbidden Seal per post, cumulative with other costs). Any chakra or natural energy that attempts to pass through this aura will instead drain from the cost paid to activate this ability, nulling any effect it may have posed. "Simple" abilities/techniques and basic attacks as well as their effect(s) will function normally. This ability's power in collisions is determined by the amount of Natural Energy converted to empower the user's chakra manifestation. If the chosen wielder knows the Heaven's Final Dictation senjutsu skill then they can limit how much of their Natural Energy is spent on this ability instead. While active, Oinari reverts to and remains as her weapon form but can otherwise still use her Manifestation ability.

Stat Increase: +2 Agility | +2 Endurance (Apprentice Craftsman)
Ability Summary:
__Wisdom: Omoikane's owner can pay their body rank's worth of chakra to inscribe knowledge of ten [10] abilities and/or techniques they know at the time, as well as their own experience in using them, into the personalized engraving along the metal of the sword's blade; excess jutsu slots may be dedicated to increase the amount of abilities/techniques stored. Other knowledge can be stored as well, if desired. This information remains stored in the engravings until overwritten if this ability is reactivated.
__Commitment: By paying an S+ rank amount of chkra at the moment of making contact with Omoikane's "blade" to their head, the wielder can place this particular sealing formula in their brain. This fuuin blocks all memories and information the user wishes the victim to not be able to know about. Also, it can implant artificial memories in their place, and leaves them capable of blissfully/ignorantly living a normal life without need of the lost information. The user may remove this memory block at any time and return all of the victim's blocked memories; otherwise, the victim or another person can touch the affected target's head and pay an S+ rank amount of chakra to remove the seal from their brain. If brought to their attention, the victim's conflicting memories will cause Tier 4 Mental Stress until they are no longer thinking about it. This technique has no set time limit as it is a permanent seal; however, the user can only manipulate the memories of one target at D-C rank body, two targets at B-A rank body, or a total of three targets at S-S+ rank body.
__Will: A target under the influence of Omoikane's "Commitment" ability can be verbally instructed to follow a directive without feelings of doubt or need to question the order once every 5 of its wielder's posts. They must attempt to complete the given task to the best of their ability, including overcoming any obstacles or hindrances that would impede their success. Must pay the target's body rank as the cost to activate this ability.

A R M O R

Armour Name: Yorei | [Legendary Armor; 1/2]
Stat Increase: +2 Agility | +2 Speed (Apprentice Craftsman)
Description: A white shitagi (under clothing), a black kosode (flowing sleeves), a black hakama (pants), a white hakama-himo (sash), a pair of white tabi socks, and waraji (straw sandals).
Ability Summary:
__Resilience: Nabuya's Yorei is manifested from his Blessing of Oinari forbidden seal, subtracting from the natural energy reserves of that mark when donned (does not have to actively use the forbidden seal to use this armor). C-rank minimum cost. Counts as spiritual heavy armor while donned. If Seiyuwagi is too damaged (as per the armor system) it will return to its dormant state and be unusable for the remainder of the battle.
__Resolve: The Yorei reduces tiered status effects against any area of the body it covers depending on how much natural energy was used to don it. Only -1 Tier for C & B rank cost paid. Up to -2 Tiers for A & S rank cost paid. Maximum -3 Tiers for S+ rank cost paid. This resistance can be overwhelmed by multiple instances of status effects stacking against the wearer. Cannot make the wearer immune to any status effects and only works against effects inflicted through physical contact to the wearer's body (ie - doesn't protect against genjutsu, poison gas, etc.).
__Will: As a bonus action, Yorei's wearer can draw (corrupted) natural energy from their reserves to rejuvenate their body by cleansing it of harmful status effects. Cannot cure more than one status per use; must spend an action to cure more than one status at a time (one action per status). The amount of energy used determines how many tiers of a status effect can be cured at a time. Status curing must follow the guidelines of the Poison and Status Effect System. Costs: E-D rank = Tier 1, C-rank = Tier 2, B-A rank = Tier 3, S-S+ rank = Tier 4
__Spirit Armor: Permits the wearer's Endurance statistic to also confer its effects against Spiritual techniques while donned, but increases the natural energy cost to maintain Oinari's Blessing forbidden seal by +10 (Awoken) or +20 (Unleashed).

Armour Name: Seiyuwagi | [Legendary Armor; 2/2]
Stat Increase: +2 Endurance | +2 Strength (Apprentice Craftsman)
Description: A long, tattered, sleeveless white haori coat appearing to be made of mere fabric.
Ability Summary:
__Resilience: Nabuya's Seiyuwagi is manifested from his Blessing of Oinari forbidden seal, subtracting from the natural energy reserves of that mark when donned (does not have to actively use the forbidden seal to use this armor). C-rank minimum cost. Counts as spiritual heavy armor while donned. If Seiyuwagi is too damaged (as per the armor system) it will return to its dormant state and be unusable for the remainder of the battle.
__Resolve: The Seiyuwage reduces tiered status effects against any area of the body it covers depending on how much natural energy was used to don it. Only -1 Tier for C & B rank cost paid. Up to -2 Tiers for A & S rank cost paid. Maximum -3 Tiers for S+ rank cost paid. This resistance can be overwhelmed by multiple instances of status effects stacking against the wearer. Cannot make the wearer immune to any status effects and only works against effects inflicted through physical contact to the wearer's body (ie - doesn't protect against genjutsu, poison gas, etc.).
__Unity: Can redirect non-physical status effects to another appropriate target only if the new target has a Liar's Brand somewhere on their body for one rank lower cost than the ability/technique that caused the status effect(s). This doesn't change the duration or potency of the redirected status effect(s).
__Conviction: Permits the wearer's Endurance statistic to also confer its effects against genjutsu techniques and similar status afflictions at half the normal effectiveness while donned, but increases the natural energy cost to maintain Oinari's Blessing forbidden seal by +10 (Awoken) or +20 (Unleashed).

Evanescently Magnificent
Reconstructed Sarutahiko's theme from the ground up. You were right about the abilities being redundant to other things in the guild and that of which Nabuya already has access to anyway.

Also, I just remembered that Nabuya has Master Craftsman and the perks of that status. So I'm adding an extra +2 to a stat and an extra ability on my submissions. Probably won't be adding any additional elements, though. emotion_kirakira

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:26 pm
It’s a clone of her giant weasels weapon but increases speed instead of strength, I’ll do the crafting post before I use it, just need to get it confirmed firstly!

Character: Hasaki
Weapon Name: Kamaitachi claw
Weapon Type: A miniature version Hamelines scythe
Weapon Size: 6ft, blade is 2’9” from top to snathe
Inventory Information: Large
Weapon Weight: 17lbs
Elemental Affinity: [ Wind!! ]
stat increase : +2 speed
Description: please ignore the switch forms User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability Summary:
Silence in the wind [ ] | Rank X | Passive[ Wind ]| Cost [ Complex ]
When riding wind Jutsu, manifesting wind techniques Hamline can also pay the cost of this technique for no additional activation and can wreathe the weapon with wind release chakra, this causes its form to be concealed within the winds making it benefit from “Ride the wind” technique and the wind sickle weasel TA. When this Ability is active the billowing winds from the surrounding chakra hide the weapons location and as a result reduces the opponents agility to dodge the attack by 1 when used from ranks E - C and + 2 from onward of the technique used.X

Reap them like wheat [ ] | Rank X | Augment [ Element ]| Cost [ Simple ]
Due to the immense size and weight of this weapon and the sheer speed it is handled with despite that fact allows that with a little extra effort the user can easily slash through most things with terrifying efficiency The attacks from this weapon treats barrier and defensive techniques as one rank lower. This is an augment and requires the user to pay for its activation when making an attack and lasts 3 posts with a E-rank upkeep in chakra. The activation cost is equal to the same as the rank of technique it is used with

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:14 am

Character: Sonyo
Armour Name: Vitality Usurping Bandage wraps
Armour Type: Bandages/hand wraps
Inventory Information: [ Light ] | Single ]
Armour Weight: Surprisingly heavy at 3Lbs
Description: They appear to be black bandages with green edges and writing
Element: Earth
Stat bonus: 2 strength
Ability Summary:
traits: These are worn on one of her hands (Normally her right hand which is her dominant hand) so as to covered her arms and hands as a result of her being a practitioner of harmonic death arts and to make sure she doesn’t accidentally poison someone due to carelessness. This means that when worn, if she performs a technique that would break skin, her natural toxins will not come into play nor will her ability to burn people on physical contact. Due to the need to bleed for a few of her poison techniques these have been designed and enchanted with this in mind.(if this is an issue I’ll just make/purchase an enchantment to make it do so if need be.)

Restoration manipulating seals [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Fuuin [ Element ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
In order to allow certain techniques of the users to work these bandages are designed with seals that will show themselves when Iryou-jutsu and other techniques that could be identified as iryoujutsu or carry healing properties(I.e. Sonyos Yang oriented Rejuvenation technique) are activated within ten feet(not saying where just that it’s happening) If this chakra makes contact with the user(on the wraps), they may pay an amount of chakra equal to the technique used and the technique will get absorbed into her bandages and instantly ended(if continuous). This is capable of absorbing and holding one iryoujutsu or healing technique of the owners body rank. This technique can be indefinitely kept within said bandages or can either diffused or release either upon the owner of the bandages or released on someone else for an E-rank cost of chakra as a supplemental action. While they have a healing technique sealed within them, the marking that appear when a healing Jutsu is active will stay visible. The stored technique can be released when the bandages contact someone meaning that if a negative iryoujutsu was absorbed then she can throw it back at her opponent(Although unless the person states the technique, she can only guess as to what kind of healing technique might be absorbed.) These seals also make it so if she is treated by a beneficial Iryoujutsu or healing technique, unless The bandages are totally removed, her arms won’t be able to heal from just over the elbow down, this only affects friendly or beneficial techniques and she can chose to turn it off and on for an action and five chakra and a special handsign.

Dark Taoist Poison arts; Twin Fanged scarf [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank B-rank | Supplimental [ Element ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
The user may apply poisons to these bandages/wraps and they absorb the toxins traits. For the next 6 posts these bandages will apply said poison upon those that it manages to draw blood from, which in whip form, nigh all it’s attacks will draw blood. This works with the users natural poison if they are using the venomous chakra technique or If a poison is applied to the wraps and the first time someone suffers a stack of poison after this Jutsu is performed as a result it will add two stacks instead of one. This technique Requires no action but must be activated only if the user is applying poison to the bandages, using the venomous chakra technique or if the user is made to bleed and uses an action to bleed onto the bandages.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Ffionn

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:54 am

Character: Hiroki Uchiha
Weapon Name: Manic Fringe
Weapon Type: Variable
Weapon Size: Variable
Inventory Information: Small
Weapon Weight: Variable
Elemental Affinity: None
Description: Manic Fringe is what appears to be a thin piece of roughly hewn stone about the size of a two handed sword’s pommel. It is capable of splitting in the middle to become two pieces, and sports a series of detail runic carving, but otherwise appears to be nothing but rock at first glance. Gripping the stone will cause the holder to hear the echoing, distant voices of the fragmented beings comprising it, but only manifest the form of a weapon for a follower of The Great Old Ones. Those capable of wielding Manic Fringe will find it manifests its form as an impossibly dark material that verges on being difficult to perceive as more than a silhouette (think vantablack). One may also occasionally hear the whispers of The Great Old Ones themselves, especially if not among their followers.

Ability Summary:

Hallucinogenic Honing | Rank E | Supplementary | Spiritual
When Hiroki grips Manic Fringe, the weapon responds by manifesting the weapon he desires, or thinks he sees, at that moment. This initial transformation costs nothing, and this technique never requires an activation, but it does trigger a cooldown depending on Hiroki’s mental state. With no stacks of Insanity, this technique requires 4 posts before it can be used again. This decreases by one for each subsequent tier, with the highest allowing the weapon to change form at the wielder’s will.

Ritual Retribution | Rank X | Spiritual
This relatively simple ability requires the wielder of Manic Fringe to have bloodied the weapon. After bloodying the weapon they may choose to transfer a single tier of a status ailment currently infecting them to the person or creature whose blood was drawn. Each rank of this technique allows the user to transfer another tier of their choosing.

Maw of the Void | Rank S | Spiritual
A somewhat costly ability, in more ways than one, Maw of the Void allows the wielder of the weapon to escape into the space beyond reality, and reappear elsewhere. When activated, Manic Fringe’s blade literally consumes the person holding it, and drags them into the realm of The Great Old Ones, where they are subjected to the commensurate mental cost of being ripped from their plane of reality before being forced back to it. While a useful method of dodging and fleeing this technique imparts upon the user a tier of Insanity every time it is deployed. The user may also not return from using this ability on the same post it was created, though Hiroki may activate remotely it to bring the weapons and anyone who has stolen them to himself - in which case Hiroki receives a retributory tier of Insanity for having lost the weapons.

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Character: Kokkakushiki Ōtsutsuki
Weapon Name: Typons left fang
Weapon Type: kusarigama
Weapon Size: 1.2ft tip to handle,1.7ft. 12.5feet
Inventory Information: [ Small ]
Weapon Weight: 2.75lbs(not including chains)
Stat Increase: +2 speed
Elemental Affinity: lightning
Description: Describe what it looks like (and/or link to a picture for reference)
Ability Summary:
Afflicted blade | Rank C| [ N/A ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
With a small payment of blood(10 stamina) their blood begins the first part of a curse inflicted upon the weapon, if an opponent is cut in any way by this weapon one the post of activation and the next four after, they will suffer tier 2 disease. If the weapon is rinsed of with water or another liquid, the parameters of the curse are broken. The user can continue the curse by paying 10 stamina when it is to run out for no activation.

Quickstrike crippling| Rank B | [buki ]| Cost [ Complex ]
The user will rotate their body and lace their weapon with a level of chakra accelerating the speed and blurring the image of its path, this attack ignores 2 point of the opponents agility. If this sweeping attack hit the opponent in the back of a leg unguarded, that person will loose the use of that limb from below that point, their tendons severed by the blow.

Character: Kokkakushiki Ōtsutsuki
Weapon Name: Typons right fang
Weapon Type: kusarigama
Weapon Size: 1.2ft tip to handle,1.7ft 12.5ft chains
Inventory Information: [ Small ]
Weapon Weight: 2.75lbs
Stat Increase: +2 agility
Elemental Affinity: fire
Description: Describe what it looks like (and/or link to a picture for reference)
Ability Summary:

Afflicted blade | Rank C | [ N/A ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
With a small payment of blood(10 stamina) their blood begins the first part of a curse inflicted upon the weapon, if an opponent is cut in any way by this weapon one the post of activation and the next four after, they will suffer tier 2 disease. If the weapon is rinsed of with water or another liquid, the parameters of the curse are broken. The user can continue the curse by paying 10 stamina when it is to run out for no activation.

Blood is traitor | Rank B | [ Yin/Yang ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
This Jutsu is used to divine the location of a person who blood is applied to the weapon and the user chooses to activate this skill. Outside of combat, this will point in the direction of the person in question, if within the same topic as them or in combat it will gain an action and spring to life, chasing after the target and will attempt to grapple them on discovery, using the Jutsu s tank to determine strength required to break free, if successful in grappling the blade will dig itself in, applying trauma. This Jutsu takes 10 chakra a post and destruction of the weapon ends the Jutsu.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Ffionn

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:32 am
Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches