Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Puppet, Mechanism and Technology Submission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:22 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

Reccommendation on Big an' soft!

*I went through trial and error with gimmicks on Gishin to rule out the goal for a defense-redirection technique. Cut out all the specifications to get a clean cut of what The Nomster is withstand to take out the guess work! Let me offer a segment from one of my own Unique mechanisms you can read more about on my Senzankou. If you would like to use the same concept please feel free to copy+paste! To reason this as Passive I also reccommend this for the time being as I have been allowed to do the same. It just needs to be adjusted for your needs, should you use it. We're still testing how this method works out for puppets.
Quote:
Attacks beneath C-rank (only E-D) are not detected and must be addressed through other means (in otherwords, this mechanism won't cover protecting E-C ranks). The puppet will be required to use an activation for anything else like dodging, blocking, etc. This isn't an automatic defense but it can only respond to B-S+ without spending the puppet's activation.

Big an' soft!
Mechanism Description: Due to the nature of Thee Nomster's design, when struck by a jutsu (Nin and physical techniques) the puppeteer may pay the cost of the incoming jutsu to null and defend against the attack. Requires chakra cost from Lilou. Must pay equal cost of the technique incoming. Includes projectiles.
The Nomster is a tough cookie to crumble!

Thoughts on "Ooohmnomnomnomnom!! blerrggghh!"

This and Hrkknomfnomfnomf! are diabolical! Am I understanding this right?
1. Fuuin Mechanism - Seals incoming ranged and weapon-based jutsu.
Does this... actually take the weapon from the opponent? Or just take the output of the weapon attack and holds it? It takes the weapons and all concept is it eating your weapon and then spitting or puking it back at them
2. Applies Hex with release. Easy to just cut out the poison. You could have a nice big HEX here on its own.. Thats fair, I’ll do that... although I only get tier 2 hex :p
3. Absorb [1] attack per post. Hold maximum [2] before forced release.* Pay equal cost to absorb and release.
I think you can do this release but the "one activation, one strike" rule still applies. Yeah that’s exactly how it works! I contemplate making it only cost unseal cost but I do augment the attack slightly so paying full cost was the card to roll with, especially as he can eat people to earn Lilou more XD

Hrkknomfnomfnomf! Approved *Tweaked the description a little to offer a little clarity about the Hex debuff and with what seems to happen with release. Thank you, I was a bit lazy because it was the prototype >.< beginning to feel bad that you writing half my stuff for me X.x

With this Jutsu Monster will lean forth and “bite” an opponent, sucking them into his/its? mouth and “consume” them, where in actuality is Seals them away within another seal located further back in its throat. Upon capture , the victim is imparted with a tier of Hex (corresponding to the rank this mechanism was used). Upon release, Lilou gains half the amount of chakra the victims utilized to escape. Chakra, clones/chakra constructs will transfer half of their own stored resources stored which may also disperse the clone/chakra construct. This act of sealing the person, clone, pet, summon, puppet, or chakra-construct requires the captured victim to pay an activation to escape. Puppets must be freed by paying the release. This mechanism is considered overwhelming (Lilou's fuuin are overwhelming).

▰ Type of Mechanism: Unfunny barf joke
"Ally’s to the Muppet that aren’t Lilou don’t escape this mechanisms affects. "
Clarify this for me please. I don't quite understand. Are Lilou's friends able to be glued also?

▰ Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 1

I respect that you're implementing some science here.
When the bead strikes something or looses 80% of its speed or experiences a radical shift in direction the bead will detonate as the liquid will be suitably disturbed to do so(meaning attacks that catch and return other attacks won’t work on this in most circumstances).

I would recommend taking out all the science and reasoning it as a:

"fuuin-based launcher shooting off glass beads filled with an ultra-volatile liquid. The launcher fires up to 80ft. Upon impact, the bead breaks and detonates."

I... don't know if we can refuse an opponent's ability to use a redirection jutsu.

"If an opponent redirects this bead then it is destroyed."

Those are the bits that I'd change.

Also. Chop this down a to [1-2] effects little as this is 4 effects in one launcher mechanism. A few too many that I feel comfortably approving on a regular mechanism.
1. Trauma
2. Burns.
3. Deaf [For 3 posts]
4. Knock-back

- ▰ Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 2
- See statements for Mk1

[▰ Type of Mechanism: Killjoy
*Try avoiding referencing guns. I know it's not a firearm per say. Call it a
projectile launcher.
Please consider changing up your effects:
1. Loud bang [Deafness 1 post] * You can have this since you have that requirement for Armor.
2. Tier 3 Trauma. Potential to break bones. Bolts tend to stick in. Requires medical attention.
3. Armor wearing opponents are dealt Tier [1] Paralysis, Tier [2] trauma instead.
4. [3] post cooldown
*You can consider the armor detail to only effect Medium - Heavy armors OR just all armor types. This would typically only have 2 effects for most situations. When versus armored opponents you get three but two are [tier 1]

▰ Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 1.0 and Prop-Defence v 2.0
- Let me ask about this; " cannot be ignored or treated as lower in rank for any reason not short of phasing."

▰ Regular Mechanism: Giggle bomb

I'm grading this custom as pesudo-toxin of Special Poison likeness. Since this isn't a real Crafted custom poison I'm going heavy on this ruling.
This is also a kugutsu mechanism and I must limit it as such.

You have 5 effects:
Laughter:
1)Mute [1]
-+40 energy to physical attacks
-No mutli-action techniques
-No Korabo
T2) [2] per suffocation
* Limit your effects down to two. I wouldn't advise the multi-action techniques or Korabo. You can ask a vice captain or captain about it but I'm hesitant of this.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 1 / V2

"When a blade is initially deployed for the first time the opponent's agility stat is ignored due to the sudden speed with which the blade ejects"

Try.... "An opponent's agility stats are ignored once during combat. Any second or multiple uses of this mechanism: Concealed Blades V1 or Concealed Blades V2, during the same fight inflict an [specify points here] agility debuff. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower debuff"

Then you select the debuff per each. Keep the numbers between 1-4 since you have scaling.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword
Let's save you some chakra with this rule:
• Have a duration of 2 posts maximally per rank. Techniques that wish to exceed this must have an upkeep cost of two ranks below the technique's executed rank.
Remove:"continuously and costs a 40chakra upkeep"
This is bascially the rule about needing to pay up for the blocking, right? I suppose you wouldn't need it. It only discusses chakra but what about stamina attacks?: Do puppets use stamina to attack with basic attacks?(ive had difficulty finding all the specifics in my reading) If so then it’d have to pay appropriate stamina to block or attack with the sword, although the attack would have that horrifying sword on the end of it XD

Remove: "The blade itself ignores all armor and is unable to be blocked by techniques that aren’t greater than it in chakra cost, only able to be avoided in these instances. "

"inflicting tier 4 trauma and burns to the wound. "
You have mention of burns. You can ask for the BURNED status at T1 but then I'd ask for T3 Trauma.

▰ Mechanism Description: This device is more than it appears. A collaspable plastic instrument that produces a blue, chakra beam weapon. The beam's appearance may vary take other shapes and sizes. The blade ignores armor. Being struck by this blade could be disaterous as it inflicts [Tier 1] Burned status and Tier [3] Trauma. This beam weapon lasts 2 posts before requiring a B-rank cost upkeep. However, prolonged use of this beam weapon damages the mechanism. Using this mechanism for [10] posts straight shuts off the sword and implements a [5] post cooldown.

Big an soft!-
I’ll take the big and soft advice and use that, I based the concept on the hero’s d20 game teddy form superpower lol, it was a little needlessly complicated as a result.

Answer to the nomnomnom! And such mechanisms beneath each question in blue

Barf tool- Yeah that means it affects even Lilou’s allies lol, no reason they’d be able to escape its effects lol, she possibly did this on purpose and could phase that aspect out by giving them stuff to counteract the adhesive, but there would be no comedy in that.

Boomers -
Deafness and knock back would be its deal, the damage comes from being thrown like a ragdoll lol. So what if it couldn’t be counteracted by Simple or complex techniques that would redirect it simply detonate it?

Killjoy- I get the want for me not to reference a guns, I used that example as it’s basically what the weapon is. It’s a small, high speed pneumatic hammer, although I can add a blunted point in my imagination and your suggestion Generally works along the lines of my goal, as it still harms those wearing armour X.x and that was what this weapon was meant for in the end! Thank you!

Prop defence—-
They meaning behind that is any Jutsu that would treat barriers or defensive techniques as ranked lower, these barriers aren’t affected by that. Any Jutsu that might be considered “unblockable” and requiring the person dodge, that isn’t doing so because the Jutsu simply bypasses or ignores the technique is then still able to be blocked by these barriers.

Giggle bomb—-
Hmmmm I would have to go with the suffocation and energy cost increases with this then, I’ll probably craft an actual poison for it later mind you!

Concealed blades-
Yeah I can do it that way, a little more affective too smile ! I can add those changes easy.

Bzz-Eem Sword—
Ok most of this ones responses are beneath each comment!
I’ll take your advice with the weapon, I only gunned for a high tier of burning because of the obvious basis of the weapon(laser sword lol) either way with your advice it does what I want.

I also have added one last puppet for now(A tier 2) I’m sorry X.x but I will wait until you have time and I reposted her as I made one little change that I think will make her need no changes!!

Character: Lilou
Link to profile: [x]
Puppet Name: Yuki
Puppet Tier: 2
Inventory Information: [ medium]
Puppet Appearance: Is basically a classic looking naruto style puppet given the appearance of a stereotypical Yuki-onna, although tend to be covered in material to give it the aesthetic of a muppet. If has a big flapping mouth for exaggerated talking.
Puppet Description: The materials it is made out of are mostly hardened plastics and treated wood, although some metal is used to reinforce joins and the like. The purpose of this puppet is normally to be painted along side the Oni puppet for a dual comedy routine, although in combat it serves to use counter fire and movement abilities, relying on mostly control type weapons that do limited damage but usually carry debilitating affects, like its freeze blaster or tangle hair.
Mechanism Summary:
Mechanism Name:Freeze blaster(Wide dispersal)
C-A
what is in the palm of Yuki’s left and right hand? But a nozzle attached to a pressurized canister of ultra cold substance not unlike liquid Nitrogen that expands upon escape, complete with a highly pressurized release to allow a long and wide area of affect. On this setting Yuki can unleash a smog that travels between 20 and 50feet starting at five feet wide and ending anywhere from 15 to 30 feet wide, Yuki may continue to fire this at an upkeep 2 ranks below initial cost up to 3 additional round until she must wait 4 round to use again(unless ramrod Jutsu is used in which case it is up for immediate reuse after doing so). The result is that those struck by this will experience a searing agony across the expose areas suffering from tier 2 trauma and drains the victim of additional 20 stamina per round after they are afflicted for six rounds, which increases by 20 and refreshes each additional time the victim is struck by this weapon on wide dispersion.
Mechanism Name: Freeze blaster(concentrated)
B - A
The other method of use for the freeze blaster is using the highly pressurized and focused blast of the chemical. The force this releases with is viscous enough to cut into and through things, again causing immense pain like the other setting, although more intense on areas hit. At A-rank this can pierce right through a person if unblocked, although you won’t start bleeding until next round. This setting inflicts tier 3 trauma and Tier 2 frostbite to area injure(tier 3 at A-rank), victims loosing stamina in increments of 40 this time and has the same upkeep and cool down as wide dispersal. 80 Ft range

Mechanism Name: Tangle hair
D - A
The strong and sharp fingers of her hair begin to grow and grow and grow, spreading about 10 ft a rank as the puppet will begin to rotate swiftly, chakra channeling through the hair to make it writhe and whip. Everything within the area of affect will discover itself tangled and grasped, each receiving the grappled status and tier one trauma separately at the rank this mechanism is used at. Paying one rank below casting cost will reapply the affects and new stack of trauma, increasing the amount in cost to escape the grapple by the originals casting cost incrementally if not managing to escape. This can also be classified as a spiritual grapple. [3] post cool down when ended.

And again thank you, after this I think I can do this with much less grief for you lol! Really appreciate the help eh smile !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:31 pm
Prince_yureil

Uh-oh! Don't feel bad! It'll make me feel bad! Unless you'd prefer me not to rewrite stuff I'll try just giving bullet suggestions instead, I'm sorry! I get ideas to improve or adjust and I get caught up in it.
tab
Please update all the mechanisms and quote me on a new post so I can get a good, organized look at the changes. Especially if another moderator needs to check my work!

That includes the previous with the batch including Happy Spoobal puppet... set I worked with because I never approved anything after the I offered the changes! I think I only approved 1 item, actually. I NEED TO DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING!

Based on previous experinces many players have expressed they aren't a big fan of friendly fire. You are free to keep friendly fire as you wish. I'm just giving you a heads up that some players might not stick to it if you're on the same side.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword—
Okay. I didn't understand you asked for a higher tier of burnings. I usually see the status emphasized. Sorry.

Denied: ▰ Type of Mechanism: Prop defence—-
I asked mod team for input. Mod team says: Treating the defense as ranked lower is too strong for a custom tech. I also cannot allow such on a puppet.

▰Mechanism Name:Freeze blaster(Wide dispersal)
C-A
" Yuki may continue to fire this at an upkeep 2 ranks below initial cost up to 3 additional round until she must wait 4 round to use again(unless ramrod Jutsu is used in which case it is up for immediate reuse after doing so). "
I'd encouarge to lift that 3 post limitation and the ramrod requirement. A three post cooldown will save you from requring you use Ramrod because of something you did to yourself.
Device has a duration of 2 posts maximally and requires upkeep cost of two lands below the exectued rank. 3 post cooldown.
Since you have references to cold... do you want Frostbite? Her theme appears to be Ice. I think I can let you trade, 20 stamina drain... If you can take a T1 Frostbite with T2 Trauma then you can potentially reduce Agility and Endurance.
*Since this IS A UNIQUE MECHANISM I think I let you do a little more than a regular mechanism, based on some of my mechanisms. For instance, I have a T1 puppet with a unique mech that allows application of maximum [2] statuses per activation.
-2 trauma
-+20 stamina drain for 6 posts.*
"which increases by 20 and refreshes each additional time the victim is struck by this weapon on wide dispersion."
I don't think I can give you the additional. +20 increase each hit.
But I can let the refresher rate pass!
tab
▰Mechanism Name: Freeze blaster(concentrated)
I want to come back to this one also.

▰Mechanism Name: Tangle hair
So. We actually have maruton hair jutsu, fun fact.
Now. Remember, no ACUTAL whip buki jutsu without Melee Marionette. You can use the whip-like feature as a basic flair.
Paying one rank below casting cost will reapply the affects and new stack of trauma, increasing the amount in cost to escape the grapple by the originals casting cost incrementally if not managing to escape. This can also be classified as a spiritual grapple. [3] post cool down when ended.
There something about this I don't like. Maybe it's the spiritual grapple? Just call it a Grapple. Let me come back to this mech please. It's not approved. I just need to stare at it.  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:15 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

Uh-oh! Don't feel bad! It'll make me feel bad! Unless you'd prefer me not to rewrite stuff I'll try just giving bullet suggestions instead, I'm sorry! I get ideas to improve or adjust and I get caught up in it.
tab
Please update all the mechanisms and quote me on a new post so I can get a good, organized look at the changes. Especially if another moderator needs to check my work!

That includes the previous with the batch including Happy Spoobal puppet... set I worked with because I never approved anything after the I offered the changes! I think I only approved 1 item, actually. I NEED TO DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING!

Based on previous experinces many players have expressed they aren't a big fan of friendly fire. You are free to keep friendly fire as you wish. I'm just giving you a heads up that some players might not stick to it if you're on the same side.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword—
Okay. I didn't understand you asked for a higher tier of burnings. I usually see the status emphasized. Sorry.

Denied: ▰ Type of Mechanism: Prop defence—-
I asked mod team for input. Mod team says: Treating the defense as ranked lower is too strong for a custom tech. I also cannot allow such on a puppet.

▰Mechanism Name:Freeze blaster(Wide dispersal)
C-A
" Yuki may continue to fire this at an upkeep 2 ranks below initial cost up to 3 additional round until she must wait 4 round to use again(unless ramrod Jutsu is used in which case it is up for immediate reuse after doing so). "
I'd encouarge to lift that 3 post limitation and the ramrod requirement. A three post cooldown will save you from requring you use Ramrod because of something you did to yourself.
Device has a duration of 2 posts maximally and requires upkeep cost of two lands below the exectued rank. 3 post cooldown.
Since you have references to cold... do you want Frostbite? Her theme appears to be Ice. I think I can let you trade, 20 stamina drain... If you can take a T1 Frostbite with T2 Trauma then you can potentially reduce Agility and Endurance.
*Since this IS A UNIQUE MECHANISM I think I let you do a little more than a regular mechanism, based on some of my mechanisms. For instance, I have a T1 puppet with a unique mech that allows application of maximum [2] statuses per activation.
-2 trauma
-+20 stamina drain for 6 posts.*
"which increases by 20 and refreshes each additional time the victim is struck by this weapon on wide dispersion."
I don't think I can give you the additional. +20 increase each hit.
But I can let the refresher rate pass!
tab
▰Mechanism Name: Freeze blaster(concentrated)
I want to come back to this one also.

▰Mechanism Name: Tangle hair
So. We actually have maruton hair jutsu, fun fact.
Now. Remember, no ACUTAL whip buki jutsu without Melee Marionette. You can use the whip-like feature as a basic flair.
Paying one rank below casting cost will reapply the affects and new stack of trauma, increasing the amount in cost to escape the grapple by the originals casting cost incrementally if not managing to escape. This can also be classified as a spiritual grapple. [3] post cool down when ended.
There something about this I don't like. Maybe it's the spiritual grapple? Just call it a Grapple. Let me come back to this mech please. It's not approved. I just need to stare at it.

Im very much appreciative of the re-writes smile , they are helpful to me!

Unfunny barf joke—-
Mmmmppphh, alright I’ll bite on that logic lol... I can accept some may not be thrilled with the idea. I’ll change it to (the current adhesive batch MIGHT work against ally’s, offering the option of (player discretion).

Bizz-eem——
It’s fine( the true objective was to have a terrifying slicer-dicer lol.

Prop Defense—
Hmmm so the idea here was to make a barrier that couldn’t be treated as weaker, If an ability or Jutsu would lower the rank of a defensive technique, Prop defence would not be affected by the “lowered rank” part of the technique.

Freeze blaster——
I can take it giving trauma and frostbite ^_^ I’ll take your suggestions into me re-post of the techniques... I was originally intending on giving it suffocation that increases per round of exposure, cause breathing in freezing chemicals... ya kno...

Tangle hair—- I was actually wondering about the concept of if I could use the actual hair techniques from this puppet lol, although I don’t think so because it’s a ninjutsu from my puppet n she ain’t arcane puppeteer lol. I mention spiritual grapple for calculating escape costs, It’s to avoid someone with high strength tearing free from the mechanism simplistically, if I remember how breaking free from a grapple works anyways. I suppose if she weaves Yuki-hair with a mix of actual hair and strong, thin sharp fibres she could reasonably use one or two hair Jutsu from it.

Either way I’ll post again later tonight or some point tomorrow with all the changes so you can look them over, I’ll add anything else you comment on if you’ve considered the concentrated freeze shot and “hair” a bit more smile .

I’m a little tired the second so if I didn’t cover everything I apologize, lot to do at work today and I’m drained XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:00 pm
K well this took less time and effort than I felt like it would XD

Puppet Name: Happy Spooballs
Puppet Tier: 1
Inventory Information: [ Small? ]
Puppet Appearance: a smooth wooden sphere about the size of a basketball. Usually painted with an enthusiastic and possibly cute face.
Puppet Description: externally a hardened and treated wood with metallic internal mechanisms. This puppet is generally used in pairs and is used for relatively direct offence and distraction, generally equipped with weapons able to pierce through defences more efficiently than most, although as a result they rely on being heavy offensive, although are very useful at defending the user from basic projectiles. This puppet is a personal design of Lilou’s own making.
Mechanism Summary:
Unique Mechanism Name: Vrrrrrrrr Blades!
Description: This mechanism disguises a dome hiding a set of extendable sharp blades that slice and saw into opponents! Blades capable of spinning fast enough to create a vibrating force that delivers a disruptive wave that offsets an opponent and inflicts Tier 1 Vertigo. The range of this technique reaches up to 20 feet (5 feet per rank) diameter around the puppet. The device runs for [2] posts but the effects continue briefly on the opponent for [2] additional post afterward. The opponent can be affected by T1 Vertigo for a total of 4 posts. Cooldown [4] posts.

Unique Mechanism Name: Burner
Description: The nozzle spews arcs of burning fuel and fire. The minimal range of this mechanism is 10 feet with E-rank cost. The maximal range of this mechanism reaches up to 35 feet with B-rank (Don't cut yourself short with the range! You can fire a 10-foot range stream of fire at B-rank if you wanted!) Anyone struck suffers Tier 1 Burning/Burned and the fuel burns for [3] posts. Requires a technique one rank higher [than what Lilou used] to put out..

Character: (Who will use this puppet?)
Puppet Name: The Nomster
Puppet Tier: Tier 3
Inventory Information: Large
Puppet Appearance: It’s a slightly larger than Lilou at 6’2” tall, is a giant trademark dispute with the Cookie Monster, although significantly larger, mostly made out of slightly more solid than normal plush, with a solid but light plastic skeletal structure, most other material relating to mechanisms.
Puppet Description: (A brief explanation of the puppet- what it's made of, where it came from, what it does, etc.)
Mechanism Summary:
Big an soft!
C - S passive
Descriptors: Rank: C-S (Passive)
Mechanism Description: Due to the nature of Thee Nomster's design, when struck by a jutsu (Nin and physical techniques) the puppeteer may pay the cost of the incoming jutsu to null and defend against the attack. Requires chakra cost from Lilou. Must pay equal cost of the technique incoming. Includes projectiles.
The Nomster is a tough cookie to crumble!.
(Thank you Hurrak.)
Ooohmnomnomnomnom!! blerrggghh!
C - S
Nomsters mouth is home to a special seal that allows Nomster to consuming ranged Jutsu and weapon used in Buki-Jutsu, sealing them away with the ability to regurgitate them later. When regurgitated(with unsealing cost) the Nomster will release the attack which will carry all stats and effects of the previously halted attack, working even if someone would normally be physically holding the weapon, the weapon animated until the strike is over in which it will fall to the ground. The attack is now augmented and treated as Fuuin in addition to anything else, applying tiered hex status (up to 2).
Hrkknomfnomfnomf!:
C - S

With this Jutsu Monster will lean forth and “bite” an opponent, sucking them into his/its? mouth and “consume” them, where in actuality is Seals them away within another seal located further back in its throat. Upon capture , the victim is imparted with a tier of Hex (corresponding to the rank this mechanism was used). Upon release, Lilou gains half the amount of chakra the victims utilized to escape. Chakra, clones/chakra constructs will transfer half of their own stored resources stored which may also disperse the clone/chakra construct. This act of sealing the person, clone, pet, summon, puppet, or chakra-construct requires the captured victim to pay an activation to escape. Puppets must be freed by paying the release. This mechanism is considered overwhelming (Lilou's fuuin are overwhelming).

Character: (Who will use this mechanism?)
Type of Mechanism: Stress net
Mechanism's Rank: B - S
Mechanism Description: A launcher fires a sharp, wire net from the puppet and [grapple] the opponent with hooked barbs. In the same post, the net will reel back via a cable inflicting agonizing pain. While grappled, the opponent is dealt [Tier Three] trauma. The net may be dropped from the puppet for no cost or activation.
Removing the net is done so in the same way as breaking from a grapple. Opponents wearing Light armor or lower grade armors will only suffer [Tier 2] Truama. Medium and heavy armor grades will not receive any trauma but will still be grappled. [4 post cooldown]

Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 1
Mechanism's Rank: E - B
Mechanism Description: An opponent's agility stats are ignored once during combat. Any second or multiple uses of this mechanism: Concealed Blades V1 or Concealed Blades V2, during the same fight inflict an [E-C -1, B -2 ] agility debuff. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower debuff

Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 2
Mechanism's Rank: C - A
Mechanism Description: An opponent's agility stats are ignored once during combat. Any second or multiple uses of this mechanism: Concealed Blades V1 or Concealed Blades V2, during the same fight inflict an [C -1 B- A -2] agility debuff. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower debuff
(If I remember stat debuffs are limited at -2 unless the item has a disadvantage...?

Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword
Mechanism's Rank: S-rank
Mechanism Description: This device is more than it appears. A collaspable plastic instrument that produces a blue, chakra beam weapon. The beam's appearance may vary take other shapes and sizes. The blade ignores armor. Being struck by this blade could be disaterous as it inflicts [Tier 1] Burned status and Tier [3] Trauma. This beam weapon lasts 2 posts before requiring a B-rank cost upkeep. However, prolonged use of this beam weapon damages the mechanism. Using this mechanism for [10] posts straight shuts off the sword and implements a [5] post cooldown.  

Type of Mechanism: Unfunny barf joke
Mechanism Description: Generally reserved for her Muppets as the whole idea is based on someone being puked upon is funny or something. The Muppet or puppet will open its mouth and unleashed from a nozel connected to a Fuuin within its mouth a special, ultra-adhesive fluid(that may include one of the users crafted poisons). The Muppet produces a large quantity of the stuff in a massive expulsion wave that coats a 30 - 50 ft length and 15 - 25 ft width. Those trying to travel through the produced quagmire must use the water walking technique at equal rank to the rank this was used at to even move. Those struck by the initial torrent are stuck in place[classified as being grappled] and unable to move any part of their body as the glue dries with contact and disturbed by kinetic force(movements) forcing that person to sacrifice an action and an equal amount of chakra to loosen the glue enough to be able to break free. This glue is whatever colour and can smell however the user wishes.

Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 1
Mechanism's Rank: D - B
Mechanism Description: This being the smallest model, it is basically an enclosed wooden pipe with Fuuin within, when triggered it will fire a glass bead filled with ultra-volatile liquid(basically Nitro) up to 80 feet. The beads explosion is has a 10 - 30 ft radius, Everything caught by the explosion will be thrown an additional 20 ft out of its blast wave, even if defend with an equal level attack. Those struck will be deafened for a single round. [2] post cool down.

Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 2
Mechanism Description: This being the smallest model, it is basically an enclosed wooden pipe with Fuuin within, when triggered it will fire a glass bead filled with ultra-volatile liquid(basically Nitro) up to 100 feet. The bead explosion has a 20 - 50 ft radius, Everything caught by the explosion will be thrown an additional 25 ft out of its blast wave, even if defended with an equal level attack. Those struck will be deafened for two rounds and likely be concussed.[3] Post cool down.

Type of Mechanism: Killjoy
Mechanism's Rank: B - A rank
Mechanism Description: A small pneumatic rod is encased by the rest of the mechanism near the surface of a puppet can be extended with immense force and speed with a loud bang(That causes a round of deafness). The impact is so great that the area of the body struck will be struck and the shock of the impact has the potential to break the bone beneath impact, inflicting tier 3Trauma and requiring medical treatment as the delivered spike is likely stuck in the victim. Those in medium in heavy armour are inflicted tier [2] trauma and tier [1] bodily paralysis instead. [3] post cool down

Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 1.0
Mechanism Description: between two to five rods(depending of the size of shape of the puppet) that produce a chakra shield in the form of a colourful word with a comic book like impact sfx marker. These shield cannot have its rank of effectiveness lowered, physical strikes against the barrier inflicting tier 1 trauma in limbs involved in said attack as the barrier is shockingly sturdy and hard.

Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 2.0
Mechanism Description: between two to five rods(depending of the size of shape of the puppet) that produce a chakra shield in the form of a colourful word with a comic book like impact sfx marker. These shield cannot have its rank of effectiveness lowered and physical strikes against the barrier inflicting tier 1 trauma in limbs involved in said attack as the barrier is shockingly sturdy and hard.

Regular Mechanism: Giggle bomb
Mechanism's Rank: A-rank
Mechanism Description: Somewhat a obscure mechanism that launches a pink like ball about the size of a grapefruit up to fifty feet. Upon landing the ball will explode into a heavy pink smokescreen that spreads over a 40-foot radius for [4] posts, spreading another ten feet each post. This smoke is a special chemical that is slightly toxic and fictions like a gas poison, inducing hysterical and uncontrollable laughter that is critically debilitating. The victim at this is rendered mute as the laughter makes it difficult to communicate, the affected victims MUST pay an addition C-rank amount in resources to perform techniques per action due to the inhibitions of laughing perpetually from the bottom of the gut without control. This lasts for [8] posts without treatment and every second post adds a tier of suffocation.[4] post cool down.

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:09 am
Prince_yureil

▰ Puppet Name: Happy Spooballs
Approved. The parenthetical items in Burner is a note for you. You can remove that it.
▰ Puppet Name: The Nomster
Approved. Should be okay

▰ Type of Mechanism: Stress net
Approved Should be okay

▰ Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 1 & Concealed blades V 2
Pending My apolozgies. Better to keep this just inflicting a an agility debuff. I'm having doubts about allowing a puppet custom that IGNORES a stat.

Make this your focus: "[E-C -1, B -2 ] agility debuff. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower debuff"
For Concealed blades: You can focus your debuff somewhere within this brakcet:
(E-D) Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 2 or reduces two specific Stats by 1.
(C only)Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 4, reduces two specific Stats by 2, or all stats by 1.
(B-A) Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 6, or reduces two specific Stats by 3.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword
Pending
"The blade ignores armor." Remove it from the description.

Approved.

Pending
▰ Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 1
▰ Type of Mechanism:boomer Mk 2
" even if defend with an equal level attack" Remove it from the description.

▰ Type of Mechanism: Killjoy
Approved.

Pending
▰ Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 1.0
▰ Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 2.0
“ These shield cannot have its rank of effectiveness lowered” Remove it from the description.

Pending
▰ Regular Mechanism: Giggle bomb

▰ Mechanism's Rank: A-rank
▰ Mechanism Description: Somewhat a obscure mechanism that launches a pink like ball about the size of a grapefruit up to fifty feet. Upon landing the ball will explode into a heavy pink smokescreen that spreads over a 40-foot radius for [4] posts, spreading another ten feet each post. This smoke is a special chemical that is slightly toxic and fictions like a gas poison, inducing hysterical and uncontrollable laughter that is critically debilitating. The victim at this is rendered mute as the laughter makes it difficult to communicate, the affected victims MUST pay an addition C-rank amount in resources to perform techniques per action due to the inhibitions of laughing perpetually from the bottom of the gut without control. This lasts for [8] posts without treatment and every second post adds a tier of suffocation.[4] post cool down.

Muteness is a status effect. You still have three status effects here. Please focus on two. Furthermore I have to ask this wording be changed. It reads like it's adding suffocation in everypost which isn't how suffocation statuses work, sorta. Some require time until kicking in.
"This lasts for [8] posts without treatment and every second post adds a tier of suffocation.[4] post cool down."
If you awnt Suffocation just state that it inflicts a tier of suffocation upon exposure. The specific status effect will handle the... specifics.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:09 am
Hahaha I messed up and forgot to delete suffocation from giggle bomb XD the way I wrote suffocation specifically was in regard to the fact it’s tier incrementally increases post by post by a tier, I was attempting to half the speed of suffocation’s increments, that was the original goal anyways!

But as followed!

Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 1
Mechanism Description: These normally longer and high mobility blades are hard to predict and tricky to avoid with conventional movements, as a result the defending opponent is afflicted with a [E-D -2 agility, C -4, B - 6 ] agility debuff against their attacks. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower ones and do not stack.

Type of Mechanism: Concealed blades V 2
Mechanism Description: These normally longer and high mobility blades are hard to predict and tricky to avoid with conventional movements, this model build with sturdier and stronger parts compared to its predecessor, as a result the defending opponent is afflicted with a [C - 2 B - 3 ] agility & endurance debuff against their attacks. This debuff does not stack. The higher debuff replaces the lower ones and do not stack.

Type of Mechanism: Bzz-Eem Sword
Mechanism's Rank: S-rank
Mechanism Description: This device is more than it appears. A collaspable plastic instrument that produces a blue, chakra beam weapon. The beam's appearance may vary take other shapes and sizes. Being struck by this blade could be disaterous as it inflicts [Tier 1] Burned status and Tier [3] Trauma. This beam weapon lasts 2 posts before requiring a B-rank cost upkeep. However, prolonged use of this beam weapon damages the mechanism. Using this mechanism for [10] posts straight shuts off the sword and implements a [5] post cooldown.  

Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 1
Mechanism's Rank: D - B
Mechanism Description: This being the smallest model, it is basically an enclosed wooden pipe with Fuuin within, when triggered it will fire a glass bead filled with ultra-volatile liquid(basically Nitro) up to 80 feet. The beads explosion is has a 10 - 30 ft radius, Everything caught by the explosion will be thrown an additional 20 ft out of its blast wave! Those struck will be deafened for a single round. [2] post cool down.

Type of Mechanism: boomer Mk 2
Mechanism Description: This being the smallest model, it is basically an enclosed wooden pipe with Fuuin within, when triggered it will fire a glass bead filled with ultra-volatile liquid(basically Nitro) up to 100 feet. The bead explosion has a 20 - 50 ft radius, Everything caught by the explosion will be thrown an additional 25 ft out of its blast wave! Those struck will be deafened for two rounds and likely be concussed.[3] Post cool down.

Type of Mechanism: Killjoy
Mechanism's Rank: B - A rank
Mechanism Description: A small pneumatic rod is encased by the rest of the mechanism near the surface of a puppet can be extended with immense force and speed with a loud bang(That causes a round of deafness). The impact is so great that the area of the body struck will be struck and the shock of the impact has the potential to break the bone beneath impact, inflicting tier 3Trauma and requiring medical treatment as the delivered spike is likely stuck in the victim. Those in medium in heavy armour are inflicted tier [2] trauma and tier [1] bodily paralysis instead. [3] post cool down

Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 1.0
Mechanism Description: between two to five rods(depending of the size of shape of the puppet) that produce a chakra shield in the form of a colourful word with a comic book like impact sfx marker. physical strikes against the barrier inflicting tier 1 trauma in limbs involved in said attack as the barrier is shockingly sturdy and hard.

Regular Mechanism: Prop-Defence v 2.0
Mechanism Description: between two to five rods(depending of the size of shape of the puppet) that produce a chakra shield in the form of a colourful word with a comic book like impact sfx marker. Physical strikes against the barrier inflicting tier 1 trauma in limbs involved in said attack as the barrier is shockingly sturdy and hard.

Regular Mechanism: Giggle bomb
Mechanism's Rank: A-rank
Mechanism Description: Somewhat a obscure mechanism that launches a pink like ball about the size of a grapefruit up to fifty feet. Upon landing the ball will explode into a heavy pink smokescreen that spreads over a 40-foot radius for [4] posts, spreading another ten feet each post. This smoke is a special chemical that is slightly toxic and fictions like a gas poison, inducing hysterical and uncontrollable laughter that is critically debilitating. The victim at this is rendered mute as the laughter makes it difficult to communicate, the affected victims MUST pay an addition C-rank amount in resources to perform techniques per action due to the inhibitions of laughing perpetually from the bottom of the gut without control. This lasts for [8] posts with a [4] post cool down.

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:57 pm
Prince_yureil

This group March 9th, 2021 of mechanisms are approved.
(Unless I miss something then I'd let you know)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13 pm
Character: Sadayo Soga

Name of Mechanism: Cursed Drip
Type of Mechanism: Regular
Tier of Mechanism: N/A
Mechanism's Rank: B
Mechanism Description: This interior mechanism causes liquids to suddenly spill out from the puppet with a blast as if something inside the puppet has malfunctioned. This counts as a single strike with a single, liquid toxin: toxin must be declared upon activation. As a consequence, the surface of said puppet is still toxic to the touch and capable of inflicting [1] future dose (or reapplication) of a selected toxin in Sadayo’s inventory with contact. This also lubricates joints granting [+1] speed stat (with Melee Marionette puppets) to puppets (base value from Sadayo’s stats). Speed boost lasts [2] posts. Toxin coat expires when contact is made with an opponent 1 time.

Name of Mechanism: Tack Punch
Type of Mechanism: Crafting
Tier of Mechanism: Advanced
Mechanism's Rank: B-A

Mechanism Description: A 3-inch long, 2-inch wide gray band with a X shape screw-like head over the top of each band. A puppet may have this device on a piece used for punching, kicking, striking, or attachments closely associated with the puppet. This device may appear in a total of four locations on a single puppet but the device acts as one. Hits only once per activation. In the event of damage, all bands will become defective and require repair. This is a chakra mechanism.

▰[1] Pellet Punch: This device heightens the puppet’s ability to puncture and penetrate through opponent defenses when used in place of a basic attack.The effect from this mechanism can only occur once per post with a chakra buffer layering the device. Each successful single strike reduces Endurance by [4] points. Maximally reduces [8] points per opponent.

▰[2]Expert Craftsman: Conical Cut: The chakra buffer layer manifests instead into a conical shape that seem to shank into an opponent upon contact. With the wallop of a punch, kick, headbutt, etc the opponent has 50 chakra and stamina deducted from an opponent’s active reserves.

pyrategross

Brooy

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:09 am

Character: Kiku Fujioka
Puppet Name: The Queen
Puppet Tier: Tier 4-Human
Puppet Appearance: x
Puppet Description: A human puppet body for Kiku, it is designed to operate as her normal body would regarding stats, useable techniques, and energy pools. The only organic material inside this puppet body is a canister for her heart, as the heart is what hold the soul. However, she longer feels, tastes, or smells anything, nor does she bleed or get tired.
Mechanism Summary:

Royal Decree: B-S+ Kiku's puppet body is segmented, held together at the joints by magnetic chakra that are able to separate at will. Kiku is able to use that to dodge a technique aimed at her by activating this mechanism at or above the rank of the technique being dodged's potency. In addition, by paying the cost without an activation, Kiku is able to cast any jutsu at or below the rank this mechanism was used at.

Majestic Send Off: C-S By activating magnetic nodes along her body, Kiku is able to conjure a forcefield of magnetic energy around her. This barrier can be used to block in coming jutsu, treating them as one rank lower. If used to block a close quarters technique, this barrier sends the opponent(s) flying away from Kiku at 5 feet per rank of this mechanism, and also applies the Magnetic Manipulation effect to them. If the target(s) are already under the effect of Magnetic Manipulation, this blowback effect is doubled.

By Order of the Queen: B-S+ Using magnetic nodes inside her palms, Kiku is able to pull one target to her, reducing their Agility stat by 1 per rank of the technique until after their next post. [Max: 6] and places Magnetic Manipulation on the target. In addition, Kiku is able to use any close range Taijutsu or Bukijutsu she knows for no activation, but must still pay for the cost. Technique must be used at or below the rank that this mechanism was activated at. If Magnetic Manipulation is already applied, this mechanism negates the target's Agility Stat until after their next post

Queenly Attire: A Rank A more passive mechanism, Queenly Attire is built into the frame of Kiku's puppet body. Made of a flexible yet durable wood, this mechanism passively inflicts 16 points of Tenketsu Rot any time contact would be made with a close quarters Taijutsu or Bukijutsu, or any Mokuton that uses wood from Kiku's body. In addition, this frame grants Kiku the armor effects of Medium Armor without the Speed and Agility drawbacks. When the armor is broken, Kiku must pay an A rank amount of chakra, but no activation, to reform the armor.

pyrategross

Brooy

Hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:50 pm
pyrategross

Approved

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:15 pm
Hurrak
Approved.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:54 am
Now I know you guys r flushing things out with puppets and all but I couldn’t help myself!!! I have an idea and it might fly ^_^! If not I don’t see much deviation from my initial plan.

Puppet Name: Taranis the thunderer
Puppet Tier: 4
Puppet Appearance: This with a massive wheel covered in elaborate enchanting runes around the wheels(like think wagon wheel or even that weapon from bloodborne) entire frame. The puppet carries spear in its hands and generally comes off as a human clad in concealing gear. Lilou happens to find voicing this puppet as epically embarrassing and finds it rather tiring as it’s an intense voice to do whilst pretending not to be the one talking. It’s a bit over seven feet tall if you don’t count the horns of its helmet.
Puppet Description: Lilous first full effort combat puppet developed as a result of the attack on the Arashigakure by Jashinists. As a result this is an dangerous and innovative model that she had to get assistance in constructing and the enchanting of its wheel. It is constructed wholly of an odd synthetic plastic that is highly conductive of electricity, all mechanisms installed within it are made out of said same polymer. This puppet is built to generate a perpetual electric charge that surround and protects it and ally’s from attacks and prevents people’s approach , or to focus the full force of the power it wields from its devastating spear. It is designed to by an intimidating force and can engage in close combat(this will be true when she gets her third class.).
Mechanism Summary:
The Wheel of Taranis!:
The massive wheel upon the back of this puppet is inscribed with runic seals and gears that combine rotate the wheel at immense speeds all whilst generating massive amount of electricity that can strike out at everything within its radius, attack, object or person(40 - 80 ft radius) for 4 posts plus 1 per rank above B. The first strike per post is at this mechanisms Rank and paid for by the initial cost, then for every target beyond the first within its range the user may pay any of it mechanisms ranks in chakra to send a bolt at that targets direction, this able to trigger offensively of defensively. The wheel is a costly but wickedly dangerous mechanism.
[1] Post cool down, may only target any player once a post(them or one of their attacks), besides in the case of clones, summons, companions etc.- I suspect this b too much but this at least explains the conceptual goal of this mechanism, its powerful but immensely costly, thinks of maybe defining people can defend against this as a supplementary or something. was hoping to add paralysis or trauma to this but iono if that’s unreasonable so I’ll pose the possibility as a question.
Generation!:
Coming with his own specially designed chakra battery that can store up to 640 lightning chakra(the abilities rules apply to any other installed batteries). When the Wheel of Taranis is in use and the puppet chooses to use no offensive or mechanism oriented actions(besides the wheel or other mechanisms that last for more than one post) and its special chakra batteries have free space, the battery can absorb the additionally generated lightning from its wheel and re-concert it back into power, granting only the batteries half the chakra as the rank cost the wheel was activated at. This assist in reducing the burden of the costly nature of the Wheel mechanisms ability.

Spear of Taranis:
Thrusting it’s spear forward in one hand or two whilst channeling the electricity it generates, stores or is supplied by Lilou, this spear is great for striking but better for using what it’s build for whitch is to channel and focus lightning in powerful and destructive long range bolts. This will unleash a devastating lightning bolt from the tip of the weapon that travels in a straight line(40 - 200ft) and inflicts tier 4 trauma to the victim. If the Wheel of Taranis is active when this mechanism is used then Lilou may chose to have its first strike not happen that post and instead augment this lightning strike with the prior(making so any strikes from that round now cost chakra.), for example treating this as two S+ attacks that both require an activation to defend against, or one S and one A if the ranks are different. should the first strike hit the second does as well, one may choose to [3]Post cool down.
- again Id like paralysis but maybe this is too much?

pyrategross

Brooy

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:24 pm
Prince_yureil

The Wheel of Taranis!

This massive wheel upon Taranis's back is inscribed with runic-like seals and gears. Gears rotate the wheel at rapid speeds to generate an electrical jolt that delivers a single strike opponents and enemy creations within in range. Cover a radius spanning within 40 - 80ft around the puppet. Lasts 2 posts before upkeep is required. This mechanism may also be used defensively to attempt to eliminate incoming attacks. Targets must be identified at time of activation. [3 post cooldown]

ooc: I think this mechanism is effective without paralysis or trauma. With my recommendation, you're still attempting an AOE with a wide span. Alternatively, since you are able to raise this mechanism to S+ - to match the custom techniuqe rules- you could expand the rank to 100ft if you wanted to address more, long-range cases. I will admit there were some features I was somewhat confused by but I hope this suggestion follows your idea.
This technique rule will help you too: • Have a duration of 2 posts maximally per rank. Techniques that wish to exceed this must have an upkeep cost of two ranks below the technique's executed rank.

Generation!:
ooc: Alrighty, I don't want to grant "free batteries". I also have no way of knowing if you completed crafting up to that rank. Lilou isn't Ninjutsu-Puppeteer class either, correct? Likewise, I feel we can implement crafted batteries in a way that doesn't read like they were part of the mech to begin with. Reading this at face value, I'm thinking the battery comes with the mech. Anyway.... this sounds like a Nature Sealing Fuuin and a battery but I'm not sure. Batteries are chakra-powered so you shouldn't have to worry about trying to power them with lightning. I'm not sure how I can offer any alternative to this idea. I would reccommend trying another angle.

Spear of Taranis:
ooc: Maybe tone it back a little on the trauma status? That's just me, though, as I'm seeing a pattern. lol
Anyway, I think I see the idea for this too. But it appears to rely on the Generator mech for the production of Lightning. If you can change up the Generator a little first, I think I might be able to offer ideas. So it's a means to augment the Wheel or... swap the ability from the wheel on the spear? Let me see what you think. I see you want a spear that causes damage and I can let you have a special weapon that counts as a mechanism as long this puppet is the only one allowed to use it. Easy peasy.
Remember: one activation, one strike. This reads to me as if it is dealing two S+ rank hits in one go. I can ask another mod to look a refined version. You can divide out a single strike to attack from multiple angles but I... don't think they can both be of S+ power? I'm a little fuzzy on this exact detail.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:09 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

The Wheel of Taranis!

This massive wheel upon Taranis's back is inscribed with runic-like seals and gears. Gears rotate the wheel at rapid speeds to generate an electrical jolt that delivers a single strike opponents and enemy creations within in range. Cover a radius spanning within 40 - 80ft around the puppet. Lasts 2 posts before upkeep is required. This mechanism may also be used defensively to attempt to eliminate incoming attacks. Targets must be identified at time of activation. [3 post cooldown]

ooc: I think this mechanism is effective without paralysis or trauma. With my recommendation, you're still attempting an AOE with a wide span. Alternatively, since you are able to raise this mechanism to S+ - to match the custom techniuqe rules- you could expand the rank to 100ft if you wanted to address more, long-range cases. I will admit there were some features I was somewhat confused by but I hope this suggestion follows your idea.
This technique rule will help you too: • Have a duration of 2 posts maximally per rank. Techniques that wish to exceed this must have an upkeep cost of two ranks below the technique's executed rank.

- So to clarify the way this works, as opposed to being a gigantic ordinance of lighting all this time, it crackles and sends bolts at those that walk within the radius, preventing it from being a 360 degree burst attack that multiple people can work together to easily overcome, instead meant to dish out the cost so as the “react” to those that trigger it’s attention.... sorta like a bug zapper. So let’s just say that all opponents were our of its range, the moment someone would cross that line, a bolt would shriek over to them as if attracted to them. First strike is paid for by the activation then I mentioned supplemental triggers which are if there are multiple foes or clones, it could potentially discharge at each of them singularity but at a chakra cost. That was the original idea anyway, the point was the have a device that forces people to deal with its lightning strikes separately. In the end I could just turn this into a perpetual field of lighting.

Generation!:
ooc: Alrighty, I don't want to grant "free batteries". I also have no way of knowing if you completed crafting up to that rank. Lilou isn't Ninjutsu-Puppeteer class either, correct? Likewise, I feel we can implement crafted batteries in a way that doesn't read like they were part of the mech to begin with. Reading this at face value, I'm thinking the battery comes with the mech. Anyway.... this sounds like a Nature Sealing Fuuin and a battery but I'm not sure. Batteries are chakra-powered so you shouldn't have to worry about trying to power them with lightning. I'm not sure how I can offer any alternative to this idea. I would reccommend trying another angle.

—nah I’m not that combo (I forgot cross class bin/puppeteer gives you a battery)I have not done crafting training for batteries yet, I tried to make this battery a part of the mechanism as it works slightly differently than other batteries actually function. BUT I can get that training done and it crafted in like half an hour when I’m done writing all my summon crafting missions XD. I based its concept off of the below technique but with storage potential, was contemplating lowering the amount of energy it takes, I’ll separate the battery as it’s acquisition is a cross class or crafting feature. I could also simply convert it to nature sealing I simply wanted to make it more tech like..... plus I feel it should require the cost of a battery with my intentions.

The aim idea is that it re-absorbs wasted energy from the wheel, using the example that most lightning Jutsu seem to waste a lot of energy (often depicted as having small and secondary electrical discharges sparking away and doing minor or major potential collateral damage or simply grounding some of the potential energy.) the idea is this passive takes a portion of that energy from the wheel being active and re-inserts it into the battery for use(based on the active wheels rank), although at a decreased quantity to prevent creating way to much.
Generation is quite literally just meant to produce a small amount of chakra usable only by this puppet, I was also contemplating establishing this as a puppet she only has access to one of in a combat(as I don’t want to suggest I’d be contemplating using a group of these and being rather unreasonable about such an ability.)

Dragon's Direction | Rank C | Training
Spiritual Doki Yari techniques can have chakra recycled for the use of another attack. This is done by reversing the flow of chakra being generated through the pole arm then exerting the chakra again for the next technique. This cannot be used to recycle chakra that is no longer in contact with the pole arm. Chakra is recycled at one rank lower in value than the technique being recycled. This chakra must be used by the end of the following post.

Spear of Taranis:
ooc: Maybe tone it back a little on the trauma status? That's just me, though, as I'm seeing a pattern. lol
Anyway, I think I see the idea for this too. But it appears to rely on the Generator mech for the production of Lightning. If you can change up the Generator a little first, I think I might be able to offer ideas. So it's a means to augment the Wheel or... swap the ability from the wheel on the spear? Let me see what you think. I see you want a spear that causes damage and I can let you have a special weapon that counts as a mechanism as long this puppet is the only one allowed to use it. Easy peasy.
Remember: one activation, one strike. This reads to me as if it is dealing two S+ rank hits in one go. I can ask another mod to look a refined version. You can divide out a single strike to attack from multiple angles but I... don't think they can both be of S+ power? I'm a little fuzzy on this exact detail.

This spear is not actually a weapon as much as it’s a mechanism for this puppet, I also intend to only ever use one of this puppet at a time(Its just designed under the impression there’s one.)
I can easily explain what this one is meant to do, basically it’s meant to take the charge the wheel uses for a round(as perpetually offensive Jutsu are classified as the strength of the rank casted) this would take that power and add it as a secondary bolt to this, however the guild does not have beyond S+-rank so I based the idea that the additional assault need be dealt with another action, trading the active ability of one to augment this one into having a secondary bolt. It relies on the Wheel and not the Generation ability., the generation ability was honestly I made it so high level trauma because o wasn’t thinking to write it down as a scale as I was originally gonna make this weapon only S+ and that was an oversight when I was changing that, so I can change that to appropriate tier.

I’m at work for like another hour so I’m just gonna post this for now, if you respond and/or suggest anything by the time I’m home, if not I’ll edit in some thoughts on ways I could change these.
Edit: ahhh my responses are under your comments, I forgot to color them.

And now putting my brain to work as opposed to tryna clarify my intentions I will say these thoughts on stuff in response! Writing on the bus.

—— THE WHEEL. Ok here we go. Changing the wheel to doing what you suggested at its duration works perfectly fine for what I realistically want to do, a little less intense but that’s fine with the fact the spears meant to be this puppets true offence, I’ll flip the range too Iono why I thought the limit was 80 XD might just like the number. So basically this is sorta an offensive defence aura when active.

——-The generator is meant to be a special chakra battery because of its ability to charge with lightning chakra quickly and being limited to explicitly that element. The idea is that it will siphon an amount of chakra while the wheel is active to explicitly add to the battery if the Puppet uses no hostile actions nor any other mechanisms that post not counting the wheel if already active or another mechanism that lasts an allotted amount of posts that’s already active. Can still dodge. This is the hardest piece to implement as it’s honestly the looser of the ideas, it was meant to compliment the whee and spear, the idea being to lessen the chakra burden of such potentially expensive weapons in some way but only for this puppet. Impose a restriction that I can only ever have one of this mechanism active at any given time to prevent potential bs with said concept. I could turn it into a siphon or something for ambient chakra and just give it a fixed but lower rate or something, I’m not wanting to produce something to extreme here. I don’t really have a thematic idea to fit a third mechanism as Taranis had a wheel and lightning somethings depicted as a sceptre/staff/Spear. So there’s little theme options left lol.

———Yeah the spear is limited to this puppets use as a mechanism/weapon(this being dependant on a Jutsu I’m hoping to have approved.), the spear would when in use of its ability have the option of canceling the wheels effect for that post to instead have its effect trigger at the point of impact of the lightning bolt maybe?(the original idea being that it would just channel the power into the lightning bolt to double up the attack instead.) Would be spectacular and basically just moves the position of one effect, although I might want the secondary part to cause knock back or something if viable but I’m ambivalent. Also I’ll give it scaling trauma, I wrote tier four when it was originally only S+ rank, neglected to fix that.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:17 pm
Didn’t replace the first draft with the second -_-

Character: we know who.
Name of Mechanism: Projector v 1
Mechanism Description: A segment of the puppet is built with a special seal carved upon it and unleashes a mighty 1 Shuriken or Kunai a rank that are blessed by the hex status at tiered value and cause tiered trauma and double the bleed damage due to quantity of projectiles. These hold an impressive 40 ft range

Character: we know who.
Name of Mechanism: Projector v 2
Mechanism's Rank: B - S+
Mechanism Description: A segment of the puppet is built with a special seal carved upon it and unleashes a mighty 1 Shuriken or Kunai a rank that are blessed by the hex status at tiered value. These hold an impressive 80 ft range and cause tiered trauma and double bleed damage due to the quantity of projectiles.

Name of Mechanism: Verbal annihilator
Mechanism's Rank: C - S
Mechanism Description: Ever heard Lilou talk? No, Well she’s made up for that by creating these sonic weapons that are installing within the mouths of her puppets. These sound waves travel 30 - 100 ft in distance, starting at 15 ft width and ending at thirty to seventy five feet wide area of effect from beginning to end point. Everything within the area of effect is struck deaf, receiving tiered 2 - 3 trauma and tier 3 vertigo, these sound waves are not just harmful and are sickening that those struck may not ingest anything until the vertigo is cured. The attack relies on a destructive combination of frequencies and not actual volume, meaning despite being loud it will not deafen people unless they have superhuman hearing(2posts in this case)

Puppet Name: Senna - Aka, White snake princess
Puppet Tier: Human - 4
Puppet Appearance: Appearance, although with very small scales and clear puppet features, like joint, structure lines around the mouth and other key places, although moves almost like a proper human(no, no Buki/tai, it’s just built to try and retain as much humanity as Lilou could manage.) The puppet tends to have a pair fans it’s known to wield.
Puppet Description: Made from the corpse of a friend and mentor figure, the structure is lined with hard/light plastics that is very durable and resistant. It’s built to move with extreme care and fluidity in its movements which allow it to come off as human in motion alone. This puppet is meant to capture the height of Senna’s humanity and her good points and her old skill, as well as the strength and power she obtain in her loss of sanity, to remember the good and the bad. This puppet exists to remember Senna and because Lilou doesn’t want to accept the person death, almost in denial about what happened and has the shamefully guarded secret that she pretends to hand out with Senna through this puppet. This puppet is meant to inspire comrades in combat and offer its clans venom techniques as a terrifying deterrent. The puppet is used for terror and shock/Gurilla/fear tactics when it comes to combat and also as a Tai-Jutsu deterrent.
Mechanism Summary: (Shall clarify that Sennas clan poison is something the body and chakra create and it is not a crafter poison, meaning this puppets tools don’t benefit from it on base nor can Lilou use said poison outside of this puppet.)
Dangerously enchanting Visage:
Description:The skin of this puppet seems to sparkle and sheen in a very pretty way, this lovely trick is a result of her having uncountable tiny scales across her body due to death during sage mode. This causes the chakra flow within this human puppet to perpetually produce a light coat of the clans Venom from its skin, this produces venom splashing from the puppets form when making contact with an opponent or is struck/blocks a physical tai/bukijutsu, the tiered Dokueki venom is applied to the person making contact with(This does not stack with this puppets techniques that already apply said poison). This also passively applies said poison to the puppets mechanisms that can appropriately be poisoned unless Lilou applies her own poison to the weapon. The result of this mechanism is a minor mist and sparkle that the appears when the puppet moves, giving it the appearance of being tightly surrounded by a beautiful haze, light reflecting through said mist making it all the more pretty, with a light indigo hue.(mist is not an attack)

Mechanism Name: New Years Fallout!
Description:Lifting either of its hands into the air and allowing a rod within the arm to extend out, followed by small nubs protruding from the rod that also extend, covered into summoning seals, numbering 16(32 S+)in total. From each of these nubs a long dart like object will be summoned, each firing off of the rod into the air at high speeds. Each of these darts will gain a little height before spearing toward the ground, allowing the barrage to land anywhere within one hundred feet, covering a 50(75)ft radius from the centre part of the volley. Each dart will explode as they strike the ground(or something), normally in unison with one another, pulverizing everything within the entire area struck(meaning it destroys most of the present environment like buildings, trees etc), leaving behind craters and deafening those within 20(40)feet of its ordinance shall be deafened for 5 posts or until cured if within the blast wave, one of the users crafted poisons will cover the area of affect in a thick fog for four posts, the fog expending 25(35) feet per post, although becomes an additional rank weaker when it comes to dispersing the smog. This mechanism can be used twice or once at S+ before requiring a [4] post cooldown
( I think it does enough but I wanna low tier blind those whilst within the smog.)
Mechanism Name: Acid viper tale(intentional misspell)
Rank C - S
Description: When Senna died, she died in her clans sage mode which can grow snake from your body, well she did and it remained in death, Lilou incorporated it into the puppet as well. The result is that the puppet has a long snake headed tail hidden within the robes it wears, able to come out of either sleeve or opening on its clothing. The tail houses a mixture sennas clan venom and acid that it unleashes in two horrifying ways, the first being it unleashing a stream of the fluid in a large cone of burning venom, that eats away at flesh and metals alike(covering a 30 by 30 up to 100 by 100ft area) inflicting tier 2!corrosion to those within its area of effect and my add one of Lilou’s crafted Poisons.
If the puppet instead chooses to use a basic combat action to bite with the puppets tail then this techniques cost may be paid as a supplemental action and add the corrosion and clan poison to the attack.

Here’s Senna, I haven’t added Gen-Jutsu yet out of laziness, a lot to read through and consider. Im aware of what she has that doesn’t pass on to her puppet self.

Appearance
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:Senna Dokueki
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: 3/15

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: S+

Hair Color: White like in picture
                        Eye Color: Picture
                        Height: 5’6”
                        Weight: 123lbs

Bloodline: Dokueki

Non-Combat Outfit: fluctuates commonly between random casual or trendy clothes and sometimes some clan formal ware. Also can be seen doing casual cosplay not uncommonly.
                        Combat Outfit: Generslly wears white robes with red or green lining like you can see in the picture.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo:
                        Personality: An overconfident and somewhat eccentric individual that is generally always in a decent mood. She can be commonly caught complaining about work expected of her or unwanted exertion, where other people are lacking or not doing good enough in her eyes. She in blunt and too honest about her feelings and openly resistant or unmotivated over stuff she doesn’t want to deal with. She a bit of an oddball and can be rather unpredictable on a day to day basis, having a large amount of interests in random things, commonly cosplaying or reading comics or playing about. She knows how to make a simply task extremely difficult by being uncooperative if she truly wishes and tends to do so when hazing genin or with people who annoy her/ she don’t like. She tends to be friendly with people at first and maintains to be so if they accept or go along with her flow, although those who resist she tends to mess around and intentionally wind up without remorse.

As irresponsible as she appears to be Senna actually tends to get things done, she just likes to take have fun when she can, even if it might tend to be inappropriately timed. She’s overly affectionate and a bit obsessive over people she gets along with, tending to show favouritism with little restraint. One thing she tends to demand from her subordinates or juniors is respect or at least for you to do what you’re told without resistance, tending to wallop those that don’t listen with one of her fans. She is a quiet schemer meaning that she only says what she deems necessary when running a mission or plan, often telling the minimal of details or giving instructions at the time as opposed to pre defining tactics.

Village: Arashigakure
                        Title: Chuunin
                        Local Reputation: 0
                        Global Reputation: 0

Biography: A chuunin of three years Senna is an aspiring mentor and temporary squad leader for recently graduated genin that need temporary squads or practice being in one. She is a member of the Dokueki clan and is well versed in the clans arts and can be considered hard to match when it comes to creating unfriendly toxics. She moved to the Arashigakure when she was eleven, separated from her family due to inner turmoil within her clan. She quickly obtained her rank as a shinobi and rose to the rank of Chuunin, she is classified as one of the more harsh squad leaders to be assigned in the sense of her own lacking participation, lack of serious attitude and unreliable/inconsistent nature on a day to day basis.

Despite complaint form genin about her laziness and not being anything special, those whom have incurred her wrath or worked with her in a proper mission that needed combat or some serious strategy have a different outlook of her and have difficulty explain how she is competent besides saying she’s very skilled, and has terrifying poison. She hasn’t don’t anything particularly noteworthy in the sense of gaining fame, although appears to have aspirations toward gaining renown and amass cash so she can retire early and life the good life as a modest celeb, so she can do whatever she wants with her time and goof around, maybe teach the next generation. (I don’t have much history for someone imma kill, although I will be adding all plot i involve her in with Lilou so she will have a more present history.)

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: {The first of your two chosen classes, it doesn't matter which is first or second. Academy Students do not have classes to begin with, but may choose them ahead of time for the purpose of approval and use a strike tag to indicate this information is temporarily void.}
                        ▱▰▱ {Compositional Therapist}{The most physical of the three disciplines, A compositional Therapist most commonly uses heavy beats to inspire bodies to move in rhythmic ways, healing the soul through captivating dances and wild acrobatics. This healing takes its form in raising stat caps ([4] to [6], [6] to [8], and [9] to [10]) of anyone listening (performer and allies), experiencing or taking part in whatever act the performer writes into their post. This, however, only breaks your stat caps and does not yet provide you with the points needed to reach these levels. Additionally, users gain access to the following to the song/performance technique below-
                        Performance type: A combo of Acrobatic and traditional dancing that can make use of fans.
                        Second Class:
                        ▱▰▱ {Blood Knight}{Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single action.
                        E-D - 0
                        C-B - 1
                        A-S - 2
                        S+ - 3}

▱▰▱ Cross Class:Performer – Bloodline: The user's techniques cast through the user's performance can be altered, just slightly, with Bloodline. This does not make them medical techniques but does allow them now apply tenketsu burnout on successful contact at the following rate: E = [1], D = [2], C = [4], B = [8], A = [16], S = [32], S+ = [64]. This effect may only apply to one jutsu per post, but does carry through when korabo'd with other jutsu. Bloodline may now also be upkept even if it did not have a duration before. The limitations of this follow the same rules as song technique. (Performer Medical combo)

Chakra Pool: 2390
                        Stamina Pool: 2215
                        Clan sage chakra: 1121
                        Chakra Element: Earth, Wind
                        Chakra Color: Purple
                        Chakra Materialization:

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 2
                        → Mirror image +2
                        • Speed ► 4
                        → Harmonic death arts +2, nunchaku ryu +2
                        • Agility ► 4
                        → Art of eight limb +2, Akira style +2
                        • Endurance ► 2
                        → Light touch +2

Strengths:
                        • Clans knowledge of poison is one of her strongest suit.
                        • Is comparable to Tai/buki experts when it comes to her instinct and skill in CQC.
                        • Has an iron will and is hard to shake up.
                        • Can do attitude all the time, even if a bit of a minx who likes to try and get others to do things for her, which she’s also good at.
                        • has moves like jaeger(dance)
                        • Has uncanny instinct when it comes to video games, board/card games or strategy games(Like Go or chess, this doesn’t apply to real life), etc, to the point that she can usually beat someone teaching her how to play only after a few games.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Can be rather overconfident and reckless
                        • Needs to be steered quite often in combat as she tends to get tunnel vision
                        • Ohhhhh man when I mentioned about her being overconfident I didn’t mean to on the ego this girl has, shameless and immodest, expects praise and reward.
                        • Overly focuses on CQC and ignores using her gen or nin-Jutsu in moments where it counts or might even be needed
                        • Will be subject to the corruption of her clans nature chakra and will eventually loose herself, meaning she will have immensely increasing impulse and restraint issues and lack of rational or ethical thoughts, although Lilou will be an anchor to that for a while.
                        • won’t seek aid for things that make her look defective or weak due to being a perfectionist.
                        Fears:
                        • Becoming permanently weakened or crippled
                        • The clans potential mental corruption
                        • unnerved by silence, total silence is worse
                        • find Corvids unnerving
                        • Self failure and failing others
                        Modifiers:
                        • Unarmed strikes can poison, causing natural poison or paralysis status. -harmonic death arts.

Personal Attributes:
                        ▱▰▱ Venomous Viper | The Dokueki is able to craft [1] legendary poison for free that does not consume the legendary crafting slot. Additionally, [1] extra status effect can be applied to all of the Dokueki's crafted poisons.
                        ▱▰▱ Serpent Conjuror | The Dokueki can summon up to [3] Ryuchi Cave snakes for the chakra cost of the highest-rank snake summon for only [1] combat action. All snake summons also receive an additional [100] chakra and stamina added to their reserves.
                        ▱▰▱ Sage of Medusa | When using the Dokueki bloodline sage mode all techniques that apply petrification can apply it at [1] tier higher at a maximum of tier 4. Finally, the Dokueki gains [200] extra nature chakra in Dokueki bloodline sage mode as well as in snake animal sage mode. Remember that these sage modes cannot be used at the same time.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
                        XP: 0 {starts at 0}
                        Passive XP: 0 {starts at 0} {use for tracking your passive xp accumulation} {add this number to the number above}

Shinobi Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]
                        Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 55 / 65
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 65
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 03 / 03
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 02 / 02

Maruton: {Everyone starts with the jutsu listed below, except Academy students. Do not remove them from the profile if starting as an Academy student, simply replace the "Default" designation with a training link if you choose to train them before taking your graduation exam.}
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default
                        • Summoning Technique [ Kuchiyose no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Universal
                        • Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank D | Variable
                        • Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        • Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        • Temporary Body Paralysis Technique [ Kanashibari no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Long Strangling Hairs Technique [ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu ] | Rank D
                        • Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Relentless Four Headed Dragon [ Shitsuyōna Shi-tō Ryuu ] | Rank S+
                        • Hell Needles [ Hari Jigoku ] | Rank B
                        • Underworld Guardian Spikes [ Hari Jizou ] | Rank B
                        • Wild Lion's Mane Technique [ Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Barrier Shatter Technique [ Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank X

{Earth}
                        • All E-rank
                        • Earth Clone Skill [ Doton Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Rock Shield [ Doroku Gaeshi ] | Rank X
                        • Rock Hill Creation [ Sekkai Saka ] | Rank X
                        • Ground Shaking Technique [ Rikujou Douyou no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Pebble Barrage [ Tamaishi Danmaku ] | Rank D
                        • Explosive Stone Body Replacement [ Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi ] | Rank C
                        • Ant-Lion Technique [ Arijigoku no Jutsu ] | Rank C-S+
                        • Underground Fish Projection [ Dochuu Eigyo ] | Rank C | Augment
                        • Underground Submarine Voyage [ Dochuu Senkou ] | Rank C | Augment
                        • Double Suicide Decapitation Technique [ Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Ram Head [ Ohitsuji Kashira ] | Rank X
                        • Pulsating Earth [ Chikyuu no Myakuhaku ] | Rank B
                        • Earth Dragon Projectile [ Doryuudan ] | Rank B
                        • Earth Style Split [ Doryuu Katsu ] | Rank B
                        • Rock Pillar Spears [ Ganchuusou ] | Rank B-S
                        • Rock Clone Technique [ Sekkai Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Earth and Stone Dragon [ Dosekiryuu ] | Rank A
                        • Hardening Technique [ Kyouka Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Plate Barrage [ Tsuchi Zuhan Danmaku ] | Rank A
                        • Swamp of the Underworld [ Yomi Numa ] | Rank A
                        • Iron Fist Prison [ Tekkenrou ] | Rank A
                        • Dragon Explosion Technique [ Bakuha no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Rock Finale [ Iwa Finaru ] | Rank S+

{Wind}
                        • All E-rank
                        • Wind Explosion [ Kaze ] | Rank D
                        • Slashing Wind Skill [ Kamaitachi no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Propelling Winds [ Suiyaku Kaze ] | Rank D
                        • Decapitating Air Waves [ Zankuuha ] | Rank D
                        • Cutting Whirlwind [ Kamaitachi ] | Rank C
                        • Explosion [ Bakuhatsu ] | Rank C
                        • Low Air Pressure Technique [ Teikiatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • High Air Pressure Technique [ Koukiatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Gale Wind Palm [ Reppuushou ] | Rank C
                        • Flowing Wind Fist [ Furyuuchou Ken ] | Rank B
                        • Wind Creature Explosion [ Kaze Ikimono Bakuha ] | Rank B
                        • Wind Dragon Technique [ Furyuu no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Summoning: Execution Whirl [ Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai ] | Rank B
                        • Beast Wave: Gale Wind Palm [ Juha: Reppushou ] | Rank A
                        • Wind Stream [ Kaze no nagare ] | Rank A
                        • Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] | Rank A
                        • Dragon’s Big Job [ Tatsu no Ooshigoto ] | Rank A
                        • Giant Falcon Blast [ Kyojin Taka Bakuha ] | Rank S
                        • Spreading Air Disaster [ Hirogari Tei Ihen ] | Rank S
                        • Technique of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm [ Sansai no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Heavenly Breath from the Mountains [ Yama kara no ten no iki ] | Rank S+

Bloodline
                        • All bloodline Jutsu
                        • Unlocked clan Sage mode/summoning contracts.

Genjutsu[I don’t want to think about these in the immediate lol, will add later.]

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Harmonic death arts}
                        • Stage 6

Eight limb style