Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Custom Poison and Medicine Submission Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:15 am
▰▰▰ Medicine and Poison

[size=10]
▰ [b]Character:[/b] (Who created these drugs?)
▰ [b]Link to profile:[/b] [[url=PutTheLinkHere]x[/url]]
▰ [b]Drug Name:[/b] (What will it be called?)
▰ [b]Drug Type:[/b] ( Medicine or Poison )
▰ [b]Drug Tier:[/b] (For Crafting Only)
▰ [b]Drug Form:[/b] (Is it a solid drug, a liquid, or a gas?)

[b]Narcotic Description:[/b]

[/size]
[quote="pyrategross"][/quote]
[quote="Brooy"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:08 am

Character: Clementia anna fortressa
Link to profile: profile

Drug Name: Carbon Monoxide
Drug Type: ( Poison )
Drug Tier: (Suffocation )
Drug Form: ( gas?)

Narcotic Description: a poisonous, colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. Made through burning certain materials and stored into special containers Breathing CO can cause headache, dizziness, vomiting, and nausea. If CO levels are high enough, you may become unconscious

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Character: Nanyo Uchiha
Link to profile: [x]
Drug Name: Siren's Breathe
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Tier 2
Drug Form: Poisonous Gas

Narcotic Description: Siren's Breathe is a poisonous gas made from sea urchin extract. Made into smoke pellets or a tablets for a gas mask, the user can create a toxic cloud of fumes which are odorless but have a faint purple glow which highlight its toxicity. The victim of this poison will suffer -4 to reflexes as the gas damages the nervous system. In addition the victim will also suffer Tier 2 suffocation as the gas is highly noxious for the human lungs.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:42 am
Overlord Diaus

Alright you first! Sorry it took so long but I never got the answer I needed so I'm making my own judgments!

So first things first you're going to need to change your drug tier to either basic, advanced, special, or legendary based on what you what it to do and what level of poison crafting you have. Basically all the information you need is here! but however many post you put towards learning toxicology = determines your rank (apprentice/veteran) = which then determines what you can add to your poison.

I think that's the next step you should take because unless this is to be basic tier, you can actually add more to this! Yuo can dm me too if you need to make anything more clear C:

BIG GUCCI EDO

Form what I can see everything looks good soooo

Approved!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:31 am

Character: Nanyo Uchiha
Drug Name: White Lotus Extract
Drug Type: ( Poison )
Drug Tier: Tier 3 Poison
Drug Form: liquid

Narcotic Description: An extremely potent toxin extracted from the legendary white lotus plant, known for its deadly beauty. Found in the bogs of the land of rivers. Nanyo Uchiha has learned how to utilize the poisons drowsy effect to lower the victims Agility by 6. Causing them to become more sluggish in their movements. The poison also has a side effect that inflects Tier 3 Paralysis until cured.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:51 am
BIG GUCCI EDO

I didn't forget about you I just need to do some digging through our systems before I can grant you a judgement! It's got nothing to do with you don't worry.

Edit: Alright got my answer! So it looks like there is a bit of a problem on the mod team's fault with the poison system and I'm going to have to retract your earlier approval of your Siren's Breathe. ( I'm really really sorry! ) Poisons may only inflict one option from the list of choose-able effects, or two effects of a tier lower than it. Advanced Poison's Tier 2 is not supposed to have the line "You may choose 2 effects from this poison tier to use." Again I'm really sorry!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Character: Kujaku Inuhara
Drug Name: Jester Drake
Drug Tier: Special Tier 3
Drug Form: Gaseous

Narcotic Description: Jester Drake is the name Kujaku gave the poison her and the salamanders secrete. It continually attacks the infected's immune system, Reducing Chakra and Stamina by 30 until cured, and inflicts Tier 3 Paralysis

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 am

Character: Atsui Niku-iri (Akimichi)
Drug Name: 6 inch. Deluxe Ham Sandwich
Drug Type: Medicine? (( Food ))
Drug Tier: One
Drug Form: Solid

Narcotic Description:
This Deluxe Ham Sandwich comes with a variety of premium ingredients. Complete with Konoha Boar meat, homemade pickles, mustard, local Arashi greens and salt/pepper. This sandwich is made by Atsui mom in hopes that it can curb his occasional hangry moods.

Applies a bonus of +15 chakra

(I know that it's not necessarily a drug but I wasn't sure where else to submit this)

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

LavenderandVelvet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Drug Form: Liquid

Narcotic Description: Jester Drake is the name Kujaku gave the poison her and the salamanders secrete. It continually attacks the infected's immune system, producing the following effects

• Reduces Strength and Agility by 3 Points
• Subtracts 80 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 30 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Tier 3 Disease
Tier Three Disease

Truthfully you should be in bed. High fevers, hot flashes, syncope, confusion. One shouldn't be battling in this condition, although it is possible you're body will hate you for it.

• Reduces strength by 3
• Increase the cost of all techniques by [30].
• Reduces activations by [1].
• Tier 3 Vertigo
• Lowers agility by 3
• Evasive maneuvers cost [40] additional resource
• Shunsin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing an activation.
• Tier 1 Blindness [2 posts]
Tier One Blindness

Tunnel Vission, Blurry Vission, Clouded Vision, difficult but not impossible to see. Doujutsu users can bypass these debilitations using their sensory sight as opposed to normal vision but its still more straining to do so.

• Reduces agility by 2 points.
• Enemy Dodges cost [20] less resource.
• Doujutsu requires an additional [10] resource to use.

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 am
LavenderandVelvet
This would fall under the food category of items which are produced by Ryouri-nin(Shinobi Chefs) found in the Career Professions. If anything falls under the limitations of your title as a chef. This item is possible even at the apprentice level making it essentially a basic dish. Two paths here. If the dish's intent is to increase your maximum pool then it may increase it by 5 permanently per the number of times the dish is made (which requires posts as Shinobi Chef) if it is an item which merely restores lost chakra then you are actually below the threshold as a basic dish may restore up to 20 Resource in either pool when consumed or 10 in each. You may find more information on being a shinobi chef and foods here For the most part since it is within your scope of creation Approved

pyrategross
Now, not sure if you listed all those effects as a form of placeholder but one. That is far too many effects for a Tier 3 Poison. Unless you have some crazy PA I don't know about. When you are building a poison you choose from a set list of effects within that Poison tiers limitations. Or if possible can make your own following a guideline. I.e Instead of saying drains 30 chakra drains specifically 30 sage chakra. A Tier 3 Poison has
1 Tier 3 Poison Effect
2 Tier 2 Poison Effects or
3 Tier 1 Poison Effects

Example: ChinChin Disease ► Tier 3 ► Special. Can be.

[One]
A Tier-3 Status (Thats it.) In the case of Disease, it contains the three effects of
• Reduces strength by 6.
Now there's some leeway in there in which you could say your disease is somewhat different.
• Reduces Fort by 6
• Increase the cost of all [katon] techniques by [60]
• Increase Trauma received by 1-tier

and we as an approval team would mull over and decide if that seems a fair equivocal to what a tier-3 disease is capable.

Two
A Tier 3 Poison could inflict 2 Tier 2 effects
i.e [Tier 2] Disease and say [Tier 2] Paralysis simultaneously, or [3] [Tier-1] Effects Simultaneously.

[Three]
I will break apart a Tier-3 Poison by using the currently listed allow-ables to lineate understanding.

[1 Tier 3 Effect from the Tier 3 Effect List]
This Tier 3 Poison

or

[2 Tier 2 Effects from the Tier 2 Effect List]
This Tier 3 Poison
• Reduces all stats by 1
• Subtracts 40 chakra and stamina from reserves

or

[3 Tier 1 Effects from the Tier 1 Effect List]
This Tier 3 Poison
• Reduces [Speed] and [Agility] by [1]
• Subtracts 20 chakra and stamina from reserves
• Continually Deducts 10 chakra and stamina until cured

Alternatively, you could do something entirely weird within the limitations of a [Special] quality item. Which is normally two effects. i.e
This Tier 3 Poison
• Causes irritable bowel movements
• Forces a person to sing Yankee-doodle until cured.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:41 am

Narcotic Description: Jester Drake is the name Kujaku gave the poison her and the salamanders secrete. It continually attacks the infected's immune system, producing the following effects

• Tier 3 Disease
Tier Three Disease

Truthfully you should be in bed. High fevers, hot flashes, syncope, confusion. One shouldn't be battling in this condition, although it is possible you're body will hate you for it.

• Reduces Speed by 6

Salamander Sage Custom Effect: Being affected by this poison interrupts the flow of signals to the nervous system. This reverses the signals the brain sends to the body to move (trying to move left hands moves right etc.)

NecroPlant

I think I fixed it? Sorry for my misunderstanding of the Poison System

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:29 am
pyrategross

Gonna take this over since necro is MIA.

Is the second part a whole different poison? I notice since this is a special tier poison but you have multiple effects listed. For tier three you can choose one of the following bullet points:

• Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 6, or reduces two specific Stats by 3.
• Subtracts 80 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• The effect of a Tier 3 Status. Or two Tier 2 Statuses. Or three Tier 1 Statuses.
• The effect of a Tier 3 Status. Or two Tier 2 Statuses. Or three Tier 1 Statuses.

• The Status effect granted by Poisons apply half their inherent Stat reduction.
• The Statuses available for Poisons are: Paralysis, Blindness, Disease, Burning, Mental Stress, Deafness, Muteness, Suffocation, Vertigo, & Jamming.

Two bullet points from this list:

• Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 4, reduces two specific Stats by 2, or all stats by 1.
• Subtracts 40 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 20 chakra and stamina until cured
• The effect of a Tier 2 Status. Or two Tier 1 Statuses.
• The effect of a Tier 2 Status. Or two Tier 1 Statuses.

• The Status effect granted by Poisons apply half their inherent Stat reduction.
• The Statuses available for Poisons are: Paralysis, Blindness, Disease, Burning, Mental Stress, Deafness, Muteness, Suffocation, Vertigo, & Jamming.

Or three bullet points from this list:

• Reduces a specific Stat in an infected opponent by 2 or reduces two specific Stats by 1.
• Subtracts 20 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 10 chakra and stamina until cured
• The effect of a Tier 1 Status.

Then you just add your custom sage effect to the end of all that!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Boss Lady Eva, I feel like this might need your eyes. Apparently I get colorful with toxins too. The description is colorful and how the Burning status transforms into a tier Burned of burn makes me.... question life.
Probably nothing to worry about rule wise but I'm not here to step on toes!

I have a PA to make the basic addition OK!
⚬ Reference Sheet 2.0 (Poison Status PA B-rank ):
All tiers of crafted poisons (basic, advanced, special, and legendary) made by Sadayo may include the option to work with an additional effect (i.e “First Level Toxin A” can have 2, first level effects || “Second Level Toxin C” can receive an additional effect to its selected effect but ONLY at first level quality) . Any effects must strictly be of first level quality (“Advance Toxin B” receives a bonus, first level grade effect) . Toxins not created (cannot buy or trade) by Sadayo cannot be altered in this manner. Applications of higher tiered effects will replace the previous, present lower tiered effects applied to the target. Cannot gain this effect from any similar PAs more than twice (no more than two additional effects per poison).

⚬ Totally NOT Poisoned: Can hide hazards stripping them of common indicators i.e color, scent, and taste {Poison Status PA (B-rank)}.

Character: Sadayo Soga
Drug Name:Elephant’s Grip
Drug Tier: Tier 2, Advanced
TRIPLE QUOTE - MADE AN OOPS! .

and this one....

Drug Name: Apple Blossom’s Kiss
Drug Tier:Tier 3, Special
Drug Form: Gaseous
Narcotic Description:
This toxin is derived from an invasive plant species known as the thornapple. The only gaseous toxin Sadayo has managed to erase visibly. Smell, on the other hand, is fragrant and sweet. Contact with this pleasantly fragrant toxin will induce a strong sense of thirst as delirium and hallucinations set in. Hallucinations appear uniquely per person as something they may associate with a very sweet, fragrant smell. The effects may feel like genjutsu but the affected will find they cannot kai out of. Distracting the affected from the continual drain on their chakra.
▰Special: Continually Deducts 30 chakra and stamina until cured meanwhile everything smells so nice!
•Basic: Reduces endurance by 2 for 3 posts or until cured.

DOUBLE QUOTE: SORRY!
Anyway, my biggest concern is that my descriptions make me question if they're trying to sound like custom effects. Totally not trying to slip extra, detrimental effects!!!

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Character: Shuusui Uzumaki
Drug Name: Destructive Harmony
Drug Type:Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary

Effects:
• Reduces Fortitude by 8
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured
• Jamming Tier 4
• Prohibits sensory techniques or disciplines
• Maintaining doujutsu costs [80] additional resource
• Disease Tier 4
• Bukijutsu and Taijustu are 1-rank weaker.
• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Disease Tier 4
• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].

Evanescently Magnificent

Hazaan

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 pm
Hazaan

Approved!

Hurrak

Approved! The description did sound like that but the effects clearly outline what it can do so it's fine in the long run xD Where is elephant's grip though? I'm not seeing anything posted for it

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff