Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:03 pm
Rita Zyon | Kalona/Wind/Unicorn

Soquili Species: Kalona/Wind/Unicorn
Body Build: Regular (default leg pose)
Concept Origin: Inspired by two of my Soquili and their plots with each other. Natsuko met Shion one night at the beach and the pair have since gotten close. Shion is a guide for those at night, leading them safely to their destination with his lantern. Natsuko is learning to be a guide with his support. It would be nice if their little group could expand to more Soquili that help others to their destination, particularly during the night or in foggy weather.
WIP Needed? If you want to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This is primarily cc, please feel free to use Shion and Natsuko as inspiration. Dark body base with galaxy like markings. Can also incorporate in swirls. CC for the colour of the markings.
Face: Dark body base, no markings on face. Pale blue eyes.
Mane: CC - I like curls, braids, bangs, etc. Dark coloured hair.
Tail: New classical unicorn tail. Tail tuft should match mane colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please that are complimentary to the body colour. Kalona hooves.
Reference Image(s): Natsuko Shion Eye colour inspiration - I like the paler blue shades more

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Kalona horns - ram or backswept horns. Dark in colour like body with galaxy like markings and maybe swirls.
Wings: Wind wings - original alt. Complimentary to their body.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Neutral/default expression, but with sultry eyes.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Items are as follows:

1.) New starflower accessory in mane - Should match eye colour for petals part with a gold/yellow star in the middle.

2.) New lantern that came out, but no carved tree stand please. I would like the lantern to be hanging from their mouth. If the lantern could be lit, with the colour matching the eye colour that would be great. For the rest of the lantern's colour, maybe a colour that is similar to Shion's? If possible, can they have an alternate uncert with no lantern in it?

3.) Gold jewelry, gold bells (smooth) - cc on placement but please avoid nose area (I don't like nose piercings).

4.) Could also add in tea lights or candles (if available) if you think it would fit.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: Purple eyes, purple light in lantern, purple starflower petals (middle part of starflower will stay the same as listed above). Inspiration: Purple

Variation #2: Magenta eyes, magenta light in lantern, magenta starflower petals (middle part of starflower will stay the same as listed above). Inspiration: Magenta

Variation #3: Pink-red eyes, pink-red light in lantern, pink-red starflower petals (middle part of starflower will stay the same as listed above). Inspiration: Pink Red

Variation #4: Green eyes, green light in lantern, green starflower petals (middle part of starflower will stay the same as listed above). Inspiration: Green

Variation #5: CC eyes, CC light in lantern, CC starflower petals (middle part of starflower will stay the same as listed above). If it is possible, can this one have a light coloured mane/unicorn tail tuft for the 10% difference?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 pm
Username | Herd Helper Breed

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Melting pot of shenanigans?
WIP Needed? Up to you~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: To be colored like a Clydesdale (Warm brown, white fetlocks). Belly and butt fluff is great, not a super fan on the chest/shoulder fluff.
Face: Roman nose bump. White snoot with pink on the lips (pink lippies), white extending up to the forehead. Dark brown eyes, cheek fluff!
Different expressions for them would be awesome! I really like the thick lashes.
Mane: Dark brown/black. I'd like different styles for each, please. I really like spliced manes. Digging the Fabio, Wild is also cute. Native dream braids also adorbs. LOVE spliced hair, not extremely keen on short top/long bottom or back. Not a fan of the extra-short styles for this. Weaved, classic curly are also cute. Classic long isn't my favorite.
Tail: Dark brown/black. Fabio, Romeo, Weaved, Native Dream Braid, Medium all cute~ Also love splices!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long draft fetlocks, tan/white, tan/white hooves.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Trading Post Items: CC Items if you wanna do them. If not, I'm sure they'll be rad nekki

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: Mane/tail and expression.

Variation #2: Mane/tail and expression

Variation #3: Same as pony #1, but blaaaack

Variation #4: Same as pony #2, but blaaaack

Variation #5: Same as pony #3, but blaaaack  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:58 am
Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalkers

Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalkers
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Soq that will be related to twin kitsune walkers I own and inspired by outfits in Love Nikki (so original with inspiration from Soq and dress up game, I think)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Would be pink and white for colors, like the third girl in the picture. Some stars, like the twins (and background of pic) would be loved. Also some flowers and designs from the dresses from inspiration pic would be lovely, if possible. CC, other than that based on inspiration and twins
Face: Serene expression, would love the eyes to be the shade of pink that third girl in pic has for her hair. Other than that, CC based on inspiration pic and twins
Mane: Mane/fur colored like the third girl in the inspiration pic. Similar hairstyle (also colored pink) for under pelt as picture, if possible. If can be reflected somehow over pelt too, I would love it. CC other than that, based on inspiration and twins.
Tail: Fox tails like the twins, more than one for sure (hopefully as many as the twins, but up to you). The white and pink of the body, like the third girl in the picture. Stars definitely would be loved, along with anything else to make them look Japanese inspired girls (Maybe some of the flowers/designs of the dresses of inspiration pic). CC other than that based on inspiration pic and twins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox feet, like the twins please. CC other than that based on inspiration pic and twins
Reference Image(s): Pink and white for main one Perseus, Perseus (Feral), Caelum, Caelum (Feral)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Owlwalker wings, pink and white of the rest of the Soq. Stars, loved once again, maybe some of the flowers and designs of the dresses in the inspiration pic as well. CC other than that based on inspiration pic and twins
Pelt: Fox and owl walker pelt. Mostly from the fox, but wings of the owl walker. Though feathers from owl walker would be okay too, if you wanted. Stars would be loved (along with flowers and designs, if possible, of inspiration pic) Other than that, CC based on inspiration pic and twins
Other Notes: Unpelted versions, if possible, based on the inspiration girls please. Other than that, any inspiration you can get from the pic, would be amazing. Also, their charms on their chests please, color and design up to you

Trading Post Items: Any that would look good on the girls and help with the Japanese look from the inspiration picture. Stars, along with the flowers/design of dresses from inspiration pic would be loved. Along with glowing stuff too, like how the flowers glow in the pic. Let the pic guide you biggrin
Custom Items: Since these are unedited, N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as inspiration pic above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Design is original inspired by Love Nikki outfits and my twins. The colorist for the twins, Mythi Red Panda, has given her blessing.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Purple/black color shift, like first girl in inspiration pic. Eyes purple please and under pelt black hair. CC, based on inspiration pic and twins other than that.

Variation #2: Blue/white color shift, like second girl in inspiration pic. Eyes blue please and under pelt blue hair. CC, based on inspiration pic and twins other than that.

Variation #3: Red/white color shift, like last girl in inspiration pic. Eyes red please and under pelt red hair. CC, based on inspiration pic and twins other than that.

Variation #4: Green/black color shift. Eyes green please and under pelt green hair. CC, based on inspiration pic and twins other than that.

Variation #5: Gold/black color shift. Eyes gold please and under the pelt golden hair. CC, based on inspiration pic and twins other than that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:39 pm
Blue_Sparkle27 | Wind-Angeni

Soquili Species: Wind-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Original Design (Original Design and inspiration from my Rainbow Tribal Wind Stallion and my Twin Wind-Angenis.)
WIP Needed? I would like one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stallion Bent Neck
Base Color: (#542300)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#9571D9) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#9571D9)
Face Markings: A marking that goes down the bridge of their muzzle and then curves around the nostril just before ending at the bottom of their upper lip.
Face Marking Color: (#8B3A00)
Blanket Marking: Be inspired by the Twins Blanket Markings~! <3
Blanket Marking Color: (#8B3A00)
Underside Marking: It starts at the top of the front of their neck goes down their chest goes under them and then goes down the inside of their legs.
Underside Marking Color: (#8B3A00)
Leg Markings: On the inside of their legs as well as just above the bend of the legs and continue down to the bottom of their Fetlocks.

Tribal Markings: Option 1: Something similar to Sir Silas' Tribal Markings.
I want the markings to be on his cheek, back of his neck, chest, back, side, upper legs, and lower legs.
Tribal Marking Colors:
Pastel Red (#FF6961)
Pastel Orange (#FFB347)
Pastel Yellow (#FDFD96)
Pastel Green (#77DD77)
Pastel Blue (#C1F0F6)
and
Pastel Purple (#B19CD9).

Face: Eye Color: (#9571D9)
Eyebrow Color: (#9571D9)
Inner Ear Color: (#8B3A00)

Mane: Option 1: Long 2 with the back of Romeo to see the back of his neck better.
Option 2: Long 2 and Windblown
Option 3: Long 2 with the part of Wild that is on the other side of the neck to see the back of his neck better.
Option 4: Long 2 and Forever Foal
Option 5: Long 2 and the back and bottom of Cropped
Pick whichever Option or Combination because I know they will look amazing~! <3

Tail: Option 1: Long 2
Option 2: Windblown
Option 3: Wild
Option 4: Forever Foal over Long 2
Option 5: Long 2 and Romeo (Long).
Option 6: Using Romeo (Long) to make a longer tail.?
Option 7: Any combination of any of those.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Normal
Fetlocks: Stallion Alt Fetlocks (Unless the markings would look better with the Normal Fetlocks.)
Reference Image(s): Sir Silas Mystery, Sir Silas Mystery without Wing, Yasuhiro Strawberry Delight, Yasuhiro Strawberry Delight without Wings, Tsuyoshi Grape Delight, and Tsuyoshi Grape Delight without Wings.

Wings: Option 1: Original Wing Alt on the top and Heron Wing on the bottom.
Option 2: Heron Wing on the top and Original Wing Alt on the bottom.
Option 3: 2 Original Wings Alt
Option 4: 2 Heron Wings
Whichever Option looks good.
Wing Color/s: CC any color/s from Sir Silas and the Twins if it'll look good on them~! <3
Of course, if you don't find any color/s on them that would look nice then I would be happy if you picked some color/s that will look good on them~! <3

Other Notes: Style 1 Head Wings and Alt Stallion Winglets

Trading Post Items: I would like them to have the Feather and Feather with Beads that Sir Silas has.
You can add more Feathers and Feathers with Beads if you want.
Or you can add less Feather and Feather with Bead if you want.
Feather Color/s: CC color/s from Sir Silas, the Twins, and even them.
Bead Color/s: CC color/s from Sir Silas, the Twins, and even them.

Option 1: A nice amount of the Feather throughout their Manes/Tails.
Option 2: A nice amount of Feathers with Beads throughout their Manes/Tails.
Option 3: A nice amount/combination of Feathers and Feathers with Beads throughout their Manes/Tails.
Option 3: In similar areas as Sir Silas's Feather and Feathers with Beads.

Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's a combination of sorts of three of my Soquili~! <3

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Eye Color: (#FF382E)
Eyebrow Color: (#FF382E)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#FF382E) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#FF382E)

Variation #2: Eye Color: (#FF9E14)
Eyebrow Color: (#FF9E14)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#FF9E14) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#FF9E14)

Variation #3: Eye Color: (#FDFD63)
Eyebrow Color: (#FDFD63)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#FDFD63) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#FDFD63)

Variation #4: Eye Color: (#4BDD4B)
Eyebrow Color: (#4BDD4B)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#4BDD4B) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#4BDD4B)

Variation #5: Eye Color: (#8FEAF6)
Eyebrow Color: (#8FEAF6)
Mane/Tail Color: It starts off as (#8FEAF6) and then lightens in color the further down it goes.
Hoof Color: (#8FEAF6)  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:32 pm
CLOSED!

Let me finish the list and then roll!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:35 pm
    PAGE 1
  1. AstoriaFallen, Sesshy552, Anderliet, | Mer
  2. `raze | Regular
  3. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Cerynei/Uni
  4. Kyjoto | Mutant Flutter'geni (CC)
  5. Summer Raaven | Draft Regular
  6. Artymus | Alicorn
  7. Inari Miko | Mutant
  8. LydaLynn | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
  9. Calixita | Kalona
  10. stormflower | Mutant Uni
  11. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mutant Pawed Flutter/Cerynei/Unicorn
  12. Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei mutant
    PAGE 2
  13. Sullivan| Draft + Cerynei
  14. Fatal Irony | Mutant Regular
  15. dawns_aura | mutant tri/quad winged feline angeni
  16. Rueka | Hippogryph
  17. Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Pawed
  18. Fayt_of_Redemption | Canine Pawed Mutant Angeni
  19. spelldancer | Imp
  20. Nekofayre | mutant tri/quad winged feline angeni
  21. Wasteland Wyvern | Charmed Feline Purewalker
  22. Kivras | Charmed Owlbear Purewalkers
  23. Andranis | Mutant Cerynei
  24. Yumitoko | Kirin
  25. lysia_nyteblade | pawed mutant Seathi
  26. techabyte | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
  27. AislingJuno | Mutant Pawed Hybrid
    PAGE 3
  28. Rita Zyon | Kalona/Wind/Unicorn
  29. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Draft Regular
  30. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalkers
  31. Blue_Sparkle27 | Wind-Angeni

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 21!

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Winner #1

Wasteland Wyvern
Wasteland Wyvern | Charmed Feline Purewalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 pm
SWEENY MIXED UP THE DATES AND SO SHE'S GOING TO KEEP THIS ROLL, BUT ALSO ROLL AGAIN AND DO THE CCS TOMORROW AT PM CST!!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 pm
REOPENED  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:03 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon | Giant Floof

Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: Black Sclera, cc for iris color, see reference for facial markings.
Mane: See reference for style, CC for color
Tail: FLOOOFY (see reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: FETLOCKS!! See reference
Reference Image(s): [x]

Other Notes: Fluffier, Ceryeni ears for all of them.

Trading Post Items: piercings. cc on placement/color

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The original artist of him Lolternative gave full permission! heart

--- Helper Variation ---

So basically here, it's cc on the marking color palette, gradients, solids, etc. I would like the iris/eye colors to contrast whatever color the markings are. And for the base fur color black.

Palettes linked below are purely inspiration, and not needed to be used at all.
[x][x][x][x][x][x]

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:47 am
Candle Wick Ghost | Kelpie

Soquili Species: Kelpie
Concept Origin: Original design? Wildlife cosplay?
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent neck pose please. Colours/markings CC based on this Reference Image.
Face: Expressions CC. Colours/markings CC based on this Reference Image.
Mane: Punk Rock. Colours/markings is CC based on this Reference Image.
Tail: Betta Tail Fin. Colours/markings is CC based on this Reference Image.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks Leg up. Colours/markings is CC based on this Reference Image.
Reference Image(s): Reference Image Colour shift variations can also be used as inspiration for markings. Colour shift 1 | Colour shift 2 | Colour shift 3 | Colour shift 4 | Colour shift 5

Wings: N/A
Fins: Betta back, tail and leg fins. Colours/markings CC based on Reference images provided.
Other Notes: Bent neck, Fetlocks leg up, Betta back, leg and tail fins. CC Expressions.

Trading Post Items: CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Colour shift 1

Variation #2: Colour shift 2

Variation #3: Colour shift 3

Variation #4: Colour shift 4

Variation #5: Colour shift 5  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Mythi Red Panda | sumi e mutant bear

Soquili Species: sumi e mutant burrrito
body: draft
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? if you wanna pop me one once ior twice thatd be cool!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref, mostly cc [possibly bent neck? Only if feasibly possible!]
Body will be mainly dark with blotches of color/stars.
face: bored/uninterested look, dark sclera (see ref images), possibly use the bear ears spliced on if you can? Roman nose
Mane: cc honestly.
Tail: bear nubbin
Hooves/Fetlocks: bear claws, leg down! Fluffy fets~
Reference Image(s): click me for image goodness (also feel free to draw inspiration from any of the images!!)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Trading Post Items: FLOWERS are the name of the game. Lots of them. They're suppose to be guardians who attract bees to harvest their honey/protect them! Chains will be connecting to the flowers. Splice heaven tbh.

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: cc color shift on color/star blotches

Variation #2: cc color shift on color/star blotches

Variation #3: cc color shift on color/star blotches

Variation #4: cc color shift on color/star blotches

Variation #5: cc color shift on color/star blotches.

Honesty i aint that picky on them! As long as theyre not a dark maroon/wine like the main boy, go wild on the color switches. The universe is amazing in color `v'b  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:32 pm
    PAGE 1
  2. `raze | Regular
  3. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Cerynei/Uni
  4. Kyjoto | Mutant Flutter'geni (CC)
  5. Summer Raaven | Draft Regular
  6. Artymus | Alicorn
  7. Inari Miko | Mutant
  8. LydaLynn | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
  9. Calixita | Kalona
  10. stormflower | Mutant Uni
  11. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mutant Pawed Flutter/Cerynei/Unicorn
  12. Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei mutant
    PAGE 2
  13. Sullivan| Draft + Cerynei
  14. Fatal Irony | Mutant Regular
  15. dawns_aura | mutant tri/quad winged feline angeni
  16. Rueka | Hippogryph
  17. Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Pawed
  18. Fayt_of_Redemption | Canine Pawed Mutant Angeni
  19. spelldancer | Imp
  20. Nekofayre | mutant tri/quad winged feline angeni
    Wasteland Wyvern | Charmed Feline Purewalker -- Pick Pocket lv 100
  21. Kivras | Charmed Owlbear Purewalkers
  22. Andranis | Mutant Cerynei
  23. Yumitoko | Kirin
  24. lysia_nyteblade | pawed mutant Seathi
  25. techabyte | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
  26. AislingJuno | Mutant Pawed Hybrid
    PAGE 3
  27. Rita Zyon | Kalona/Wind/Unicorn
  28. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Draft Regular
  29. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalkers
  30. Blue_Sparkle27 | Wind-Angeni
  31. Rinial Sisterdragon | Giant Floof
  32. Candle Wick Ghost | Kelpie
  33. Mythi Red Panda | sumi e mutant bear

Sweenys_Revenge generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:37 pm
ROLLED WINNER

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mutant Pawed Flutter/Cerynei/Unicorn

CC list to follow  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:47 pm
  2. `raze | Regular
  3. Fatal Irony | Mutant Regular
  4. Rueka | Hippogryph
  5. Kivras | Charmed Owlbear Purewalkers
  6. techabyte | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
  7. AislingJuno | Mutant Pawed Hybrid
  8. Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalkers