Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tell me
  what games you all been playing
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:58 pm
Anyone been playing any good games lately?

Im currently addicted to CSGO and attempting to play APEX but i suck balls scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:09 pm
Camera 0bscura

Im currently addicted to CSGO and attempting to play APEX but i suck balls scream

Neither of those are good games though, I'm so very sorry for your loss of time in those, gg you can do better!!

Only games I've been playing lately are the physical ones when my fiancee's friends come over like that sushi game, 5 minute dungeon, etc. I had Tap Sonic going on my phone for a while, then it became work checking in on it all the time.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:02 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Neither of those are good games though, I'm so very sorry for your loss of time in those, gg you can do better!!

Only games I've been playing lately are the physical ones when my fiancee's friends come over like that sushi game, 5 minute dungeon, etc. I had Tap Sonic going on my phone for a while, then it became work checking in on it all the time.

They are pretty fun when you're playing with your friends cause we joke around and goof off. But playing alone with strangers can suck, sadly with CSGO once they know im female i get s**t rolleyes its kind of annoying.

I love Skipbo o3o its a fun card game if your looking for a new game to try. Phase 10 a good game too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:59 pm
Camera 0bscura

They are pretty fun when you're playing with your friends cause we joke around and goof off. But playing alone with strangers can suck, sadly with CSGO once they know im female i get s**t rolleyes its kind of annoying.

I love Skipbo o3o its a fun card game if your looking for a new game to try. Phase 10 a good game too.

That's why you gotta start vaping and earn their respect. Bitches love bitches who can do a hard vape! Pretty soon once you have kiddos then you won't have to worry about strangers giving you s**t but instead your infant lol

We've played Phase 10 actually! Usually it's the game of choice when we go camping with her family lol. What do you like about Skipbo?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:24 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

That's why you gotta start vaping and earn their respect. Bitches love bitches who can do a hard vape! Pretty soon once you have kiddos then you won't have to worry about strangers giving you s**t but instead your infant lol

We've played Phase 10 actually! Usually it's the game of choice when we go camping with her family lol. What do you like about Skipbo?

Nah im good im not a fan of smoking or vaping.

Its just really fun it seems like alot but its really fun smile specially if you play in teams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-b_XTnMRck  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games