Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1202: Emi Ishii and Isa Schreck Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:05 pm
Emi's and Isa's House

Attic:
                                  The attic has been converted into a home (music) studio. Given music is one of Isa's greatest passions, and Emi has learned to play guitar as well, it seemed like a logical plan. Got some pretty swanky stuff up here. Thieves beware: you mess with this stuff, Isa will kill you.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isa's Bedroom (Guest Bedroom):
                                  Surprisingly colorful given the rest of the house, this was originally a guest bedroom; however, when Isa found out that Emi would be moving in, he gave her the master bedroom and moved into this one. It is fairly small, but the room is designed for maximum functionality. It has a small bathroom attached as well.

Emi's Bedroom (Master Bedroom):
                                  Her room is usually kept pretty tidy minus they plethora of anime merchandise and little trinkets that she's collected over the years. Emi wanted something bunk bed-like for now, but she knows eventually whenever her body starts to get worse, she's going to have to change it up soon.
                                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                                  This is the main one, located on the second floor, off of Emi's bedroom. Isa's room has a slightly smaller version of this design, and there is a half bath of similar aesthetic on the first floor.

Living Room:
                                  Kind of on the small side because it is placed on the same floor as the garage and the kitchen, the living room was designed to be highly functional and comfortable. Also in the room are a few bookshelves and a pretty sweet stereo system.

Kitchen:
                                  The appliances, while not exactly new, were never used until Emi arrived. Well, none of them except for a small fridge where Isa kept some alcohol. It is designed in the modern bauhaus style: a style known for its unique modernist aesthetic while maintaining the peak of functionality.

Garage:
                                  A two-car garage with a door leading in to the kitchen, it is more modernist than bauhaus, but it still works. Cabinets hold a variety of tools and such, though this is predominantly for show. Paradoxically, one car slot is currently occupied by two vehicles: a light blue 1963 Trabant 600 and his red, black, and chrome 1969 Moto Guzzi Ambassador 750. The second spot is for the bright yellow 1973 Volkswagen Thing that he gave Emi and is teaching her to drive.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:52 am
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

-- Enter --

Since Kristine was just going to hang out outside Isa's house for the time being, her green eyes were taking in the exterior of the house. Neatly trimmed grass, together with a clean set-up for the front yard relaxation. Simple, yet neat and pleasing to the eyes. A smile graced her face as she leaned a bit against the fence separating the house from the other adobes as well as the streets. Maybe her front lawn deserved some cleaning as well since it has been a while since the last activity there. "Is this a collaboration effort between you two or you do most of the work?" The human asked, "I could use a little help in tidying up the place." And she wanted to see the kid, but the daughter may be asleep, so it would be best not to disturb her. Perhaps... next time once Isa may give her a small tour of his house, something that she may be looking forward to sometime in the future.

Mood: curious, slightly convinced
Company: Isa
Money: $105.00 (Wallet) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:19 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He didn't really think much of his place, though he had to admit it was nicer than where he grew up. "She does a fair amount of the work, if that is what you are asking. As for who's style it is, it is mine. Bauhaus style, popular in Germany in the early twentieth century. And sure, I can help you out with your place, long as I don't have to make decisions." He figured he ought to explain a little, "I just mean that in case you change your mind and don't like a style, I don't want to get blamed for it." Kind of a cop out, but oh well. He typed in a quick code to open the garage door (the date he met Emi, of course,) revealing the two cars and the motorcycle. Gesturing towards the adorable light blue car, he invited her to get in. "1963 Trabant 600" he explained as he climbed in as well. "Pride of East German manufacturers at the time. Most people were on a ten to fifteen year waiting list to get one of these, back in the day." He could remember those days well. He was so proud to have finally gotten his, even if they weren't the best of cars.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Kristine I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Image of car is in the garage description.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:42 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:30 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Yesterday really had not gone like he expected. The plan was he and Val would just hang out at his place for a moment while he got things cleaned up and ready to head out to work. Like any good host, he had offered her a drink while she waited, which she accepted and even gave him a suggestion of what to make. Either her definitions of volume were off, or her alcohol tolerance was quite low, for next thing he knew, she had only had a few (he thought) drinks yet she was quite drunk. His biggest fear was Val causing a ruckus which might upset Emi, so he had been quick to carry Val back into his room (even if it was up a flight of stairs). At some point during the trip up, she had kissed him on the cheek. Whether it was just to confuse him or evidence of blossoming romance he wasn't sure, but it was something at least. He messaged work, explaining the situation and why he couldn't come in today. They were probably going to dock his pay or something, but at least it looked good that he wasn't willing to ditch someone who was flat out drunk. He would talk with her however long she wanted, though of course he would try to keep her quiet and safe. At some point, it had been time to put her to bed. She probably would have been more comfortable if she stripped down to her undergarments, but he needed consent to go that far, and she wasn't in a state to give it. He took her jewelry, accoutrements, and shoes off, and if she wanted to remove the dress or anything else, it was her prerogative. He stayed in the room with her for most of the night, only going out to tend to chores or other such things.

As morning dawned, he made sure to get her some coffee, water, and pain killers, just in case of hangover. Maybe if she felt sick, the coolness of his body, and the sensation of human to human touch would make her feel better? And if not, well, she kissed him first. Eventually, he crawled into bed with her, staying on top of the covers, but pulling up close to her so that his body pressed gently against hers. This could be a fun morning...

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Slightly maternal, slightly jerk Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: cat_cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Just his Nirvana Tee... with a braid «» Company: Alone «» Location: In My Dream Room «» Money:$120 «» Relationship Status: Single

The pain was bearable at first. But the throbbing of her brain against her skull gradually got worse until Val winched a little in her sleep. “Oww..” A murmur came from the witch’s lips as she shifted closer to her pillow, her cold pillow on her bed. Her freckled face flushed with a heated blush from all the alcohol she had drank. Never again she promised to herself but it was definitely hollow . Last night was pretty blurry. Isa had driven them back to his place in the Pasadena district on his motorcycle. He was such a punk. And then he made a couple of drinks.. and now she was in her bed. Isa must've drove her home and convince her stubborn a** into bed. “I should call him later…” Val mumbled still half asleep.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Sorry. This is so short as a reply go but I didn’t want to have Val jolted awake and I kinda like to see Isa’s reaction to her state. Also I changed Val’s clothes, but I’m not implying that Isa changed them. She did and she changed into one of his shirt (I thought he would listen to nirvana or Emi got him that shirt). Also, I realized she should’ve hit him like he wanted. lol

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:42 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

She wasn't nearly so awake as he had thought, how amusing. "Call him? Should I be jealous?" He supposed there was a chance that she was talking about him, but then why would she need to call? Unless...he supposed it was quite possible that she didn't remember where she was. "Sleeping isn't going to help a hangover, love." He gave her a kiss on the temple, mainly because it would be a chance to get something cool against her skull, but also in case she had been wanting a kiss. Ever so carefully, he wrapped his arm around her waist, gently pulling the shirt up enough so that his arm rested against bare skin. There was a good chance he was going to get slapped for all of this, but he couldn't say he particularly cared. Hopefully all of this contact wouldn't send her into hypothermia...

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Romantic Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Just his Nirvana Tee... with a braid «» Company: Isa!? «» Location: IDK «» Money:$120 «» Relationship Status: Single

“Ugh.” Val groaned in her sleep when she heard Isa’s sarcastic voice. It had not been two full days since they met, but his voice was already imprinted in her mind. But the couple encounters they did have were enough so that her intoxicated brain could dream up what he might’ve said in response to her plan of calling someone, without knowing who exactly. God. He’s so arrogant in any existence Val muttered to herself as her consciousness wanted to drift off and away in blissful sleep before it was interrupted with a single thought. And so, Val fell back to sleep for a time until…. “Sleep isn’t going to help a hangover, Love.” His voice advised with the tenderness and softness as it wasn’t just a figment of her inner imagination. Like Isa was actually laying right next to her and whispering sensible wisdom in her ear. Doesn’t he know that most people slept a hangover off. He was a bartender at a nightclub. Also, what with the nickname ‘love?’ Isa was blunt but he wasn’t so not the type to use it hastily as her brain clearly thought he would.

It was when she vaguely thought about this that the pink-haired witch felt a familiar sensation on top of her head. A pair of lips kissing lightly on her temple. Papa used to do this all the time. She smiled in her sleep, thinking about the only man she had in her life. How this was a little tradition of their before he would leave on his voyages. How it always had a way to make he feel okay. This kiss made her feel okay because it was a cool touch upon her blistering forehead. Which she needed so terrible right now. However, another tickle of coldness crept its way up her spine causing Val to stir awake.
                                                “Gówno!” The polish word for s**t filled the air, as well as the sound of a hefty slap in the face as Val’s blue eyes fluttered opened to see that she was in Isa’s arms and one of his hands was on her waist and slowly moving up underneath her dress…his shirt. Did they have sex last night? Celeste had always made fun of her for being an emotional drunk.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): S

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:55 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

She seemed to be enjoying the space between wakefulness and sleep, yet apparently his hand against her spine was the final jolt she needed. In retrospect, the temperature of his hand may have been a bit of a problem in this instance, but he didn't always remember to consider such trivial details. One quick utterance, which he wasn't entirely sure if he recognized or not, and then a slap came flying out of nowhere. He was cognizant of the great force, the sharp sting that should have lingered for hours if not most of the day, but not on him. His cheek did not even color in the slightest, just cold silken flesh like always. He prudently removed his hand from her, then got up. "You may sleep more later. First, aspirin and water. Coffee if you want it," he said as quietly as he could while still being audible. "You are dehydrated. No amount of sleep will fix that." He held out the glass of water to her, completely ignoring the fact that she had just slapped him and that she was wearing one of his shirts and he was only wearing boxers. Hey, at least he was wearing something! It was his bed, he really didn't have to. "I didn't realize how much of a lightweight you are, sorry. It wasn't my intention to get you smashed." It also wasn't his intention to miss work, but that's what had happened and he couldn't say that he regretted it. If she took the water then that was that, but if she refused he would just put it back on the bedside table easily within reach before going over to his closet and pulling out a pair of rather plain jeans. Not bothering to be discreet, he slid them on, opting to forget about a shirt for now. He sat down on the edge of the bed, still a fair distance away from her, but not so far it might seem he was avoiding her. "I'll probably need to start fixing breakfast for my daughter. Is there anything I can get for you?" He ran his hand through his hair, not really sure what else he should be doing: socializing was so damn hard half the time.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Pinky I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: She's gonna have to spell it out for him...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Just his Nirvana Tee... with a braid «» Company: Isa!? «» Location: Isa's place «» Money:$120 «» Relationship Status: Single

Isa was an interesting man. He was so calm with everything. And it was no different this time as the raven-haired male gazed into her blue orbs before he slipped his hand off her waist after the slap in the face. He slung his legs over the edge of the bed and got up onto his feet. Val had expected some type of reaction for what she had done. It would’ve been natural for him to be pissed off at her. But when Val sat up in bed...his bed she found Isa standing over her side of it with a glass of water in one hand and two painkillers in the other. He held them out… for her to take, as well as using the opportunity to offer a parental suggestion that she needed no more sleep for today.

“Thanks.”
                                                The bohemian witch yawned as she shifted her body to the side he was standing on.Val was very much still tired and rubbing her eyes. However when her blue eyes settled on him, she noticed a few things about Isa. For one, his cheek was unusually pale. Like it didn’t react to her slap at all while her hand hurt like hell. I need those painkillers. Two, Isa had many tattoos on him. Three, he was only wearing boxers…Val could feel the heat on her face. Did we really slept together? Val grabbed the pills from him, popping them into her mouth and then she grabbed the glass of water. She took a small gulp out of the glass when Isa apologized for getting her wasted last night. “I should’ve told you that it is a myth that the polish drink a lot.” the woman laughed. It was her fault that she got drunk, not his.

Isa went to his closet. Val watched him. It wasn’t as though the witch was attracted to a practical stranger. However she was admiring his tattoos. Especially the pair of wings on his back. They were so detailed and peculiar with the blood. After putting a pair of pants on, Isa came back down on the bed with a little space in between them. "I'll probably need to start fixing breakfast for my daughter. Is there anything I can get for you?" he asked. yes, I really love plan b or you calling a taxi.

“My memory from last night, especially if we had sex cause it kinda looks like we did.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): So be it. Val is not the type to shy away from that subject.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

He quirked his eyebrow ever so slightly, ”grammatically, it doesn’t quite work, but sure. Despite your every effort, no, we did not have sex. I was quite sober and you were not. It would have been unethical. Though I will say, you were definitely throwing yourself at me. Had I been a shitty person, I probably could have taken you. Feel free to reward me with sex while sober,” he said with a wry smile. He was damn certain that she would not take him up on the offer, but maybe the idea that she had about jumped him would put some interesting thoughts in her head. "And yes, I’m aware of that stereotype, but I’ve known a ton of Poles, and they have just as varied alcohol tolerance as any other people. Me on the other hand, I have incredibly high tolerance,” as he said this, he pulled out a bottle of some alcohol, these days he never looked at the labels unless he was making something for someone else, and took a long long swig of it. Out of curiosity, he looked at the label just to see what proof it was: 101. Most would consider that rather high, but as per usual he couldn’t feel a damn thing.

”Your clothes are folded on the dresser, though you can borrow some of my stuff if you want. Stay back here where it is quiet, or you can head out to the kitchen. But if you do come out, please get dressed. You are lovely and all, but we aren’t the only people here.” As he said this, he glanced to a framed photo sitting on his nightstand; the photo was of a cheerful, voluptuous young woman in shorts and a cropped shirt throwing a peace sign in front of some Japanese scene. It didn’t even occur to him that it might seem awkward that his daughter looked only a little younger than he. Or that they did not seem to have any similar physical qualities whatsoever. He gazed over her for a moment, making sure she wasn’t going to pass out or anything before heading out of the room to start working on breakfast. It likely wouldn’t be the greatest, his cooking skills were slowly deteriorating, but simple things were still within his skill set. Bacon and eggs would be today’s breakfast: simple bacon and eggs. Maybe some cinnamon toast as well, just to spice things up. Of course, he was only making it for Emi, and Val if she wanted any.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:12 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy