Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1202: Emi Ishii and Isa Schreck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:02 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Returning home, Emi did a few things just to pass the time. Most of her time was spent just reading up on her new hentai and ecchi mangas that she had kept in a very secret, secret place where Isa wouldn't find them. She actually read through two books until Bunta came into the living room, pawing at one of her guitars that she had displayed there. Meooooooow~ Every now and then the fat cat would request to be serenaded. While Emi barely have enough voice to sing, she still did it for her boy. At least someone enjoyed her "singing". Chuckling at her baby, Emi lifted him and placed him over her shoulders as she picked up her guitar and started to play for him. Her voice was barely a whisper, but it was sorta there.

Mood:Mellow
                                Who?: Bunta
                                Outfit: Chilly Bear
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

[ENTER] Having freshened up, he made sure to look casual but also formal. He wasn't sure as to how to dress or what the hangout would ensue, but he figured to play it safe regardless. Maybe they'll watch tv? Maybe a movie? Maybe even- Noe shook his head. To soon! He thought to himself. Maybe they'll do something cute like making a desert together? Or cuddle! If his tail was out now, this poor dog would be wagging it gleefully. He shook his head again to straighten himself out. Get it together man! He screamed in his head. He isn't some gushy pushover! He is a MAN! And he can totally pull the moves, and be cunning, and suave! Yeah! Like those heart throb actors you see in those romantic sexy action movies! Yeah! He fixed his bag over his shoulders, luckily he remembered to bring the containers with him, even if she hadn't invited him over, he was gonna come by at some point to return her belongings. 'Cause I'm a good boy. NO A MAN! Noe grumbled under his breath while tossing his hair with his left hand. What has she done to him!? To be acting like this! The poor guy sighed out a low breath before walking up to Emi's front door and rang the door bell. Hopefully his outfit wasn't to much, and just, ya know, average?

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

In the middle of singing to baby Bunta, the ringing door bell put her serenading to a stop. It was him! She was gonna scurry over to the door, guitar in hand and Bunta on her shoulders when she noticed that her 18+ mangas were still sitting on the couch. She didn't have time to run them upstairs back into her room so... she just shoved them into the couch cushions to hide them. That was totally a safe space for sure -- to her at least... With those tucked away, Emi answered the door nearly bouncing in place. Once she opened the door, Bunta finally realized who it was and growled before hopping off Emi's shoulders and onto the floor just to kick his back legs at him and ran off. That boy didn't trust that demon dog. Or any dog for that matter. "That brat... What's gotten into him..." The girl thought as she stood to the side to let her guest in before closing the door behind him. Right off the bat, she took notice of his outfit and smile. [ You look great, Noe~ How was the food, by the way? ] Hopefully he liked it, especially the cake. She worked pretty hard to make sure everything tasted and looked nice.

Who?: Bunta & Noe
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Being invited in, he watch the cat act as he suspected it would, and only smirked back. He still win's this round. Why am I being competitive towards a cat? He thought to himself. Noe moved is attention to Emi who addressed him, he also noticed that his outfit sorta matched with hers, and for some unknown reason, this made him feel giddy. "Ah! Yes! I loved it!" He responded a bit to happily, and quickly cleared his throat. "I mean yeah, I liked it. It was delicious." He continued while scratching the back of his head. He refocused his attention to her with a small smile. "So uh...What shall we do today?" figured since she invited him over, it was for something? Sure, a hang out but....what else?

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Emi felt a sense of glee hearing that he was happy with the food. Her smile seemed to get brighter just from that one little fact. She was always happy to see other people happy -- she was a people pleaser, after all! Now... what were they gonna do? Emi tapped her finger on her chin in thought until a light bulb went off in her head. She walked over to put her guitar back on it's stand before rushing over to the small bookcase of various DVDs. She found the 3 that she was looking for, those ones still being wrapped in the plastic when she first bought them. [ Wanna watch one of these while doing face masks and eating snacks? ] It was probably a lame idea, but her and Isa would do small things like that during their bonding time. They were all different types of horror/thriller movies. Oh, wait... Was Noe okay with doing face masks, though? Isa would do whatever with her since they were really close, but she knew face masks weren't really the "manliest" thing to do. Emi ended up typing up an additional message just in case. [ If you don't wanna do the face masks, you can skip that part and just watch the movie with me sweatdrop ] She placed the 3 DVDs in Noe's hands while she decided to see what kind of snacks to get set up. [ I'm gonna see what kind of snacks I have. Get comfy if ya want! ]

Who?: Noe
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:14 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
Vintag3Tacit
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

The lich never slept at night, but even if he could have he wouldn't have been able to last night. Emi had been out on a date. A legitimate romantic date. There had been kissing and who knows what else might have happened if he hadn't stepped in. "When did she start getting interested in that kind of thing? Did I miss something? Why didn't she introduce me to the guy before they started dating? Hell, I only know about him because I followed them. Why would she hide all of this from me?" Yet as he sat there, drinking who knows what anymore, one answer followed every single one of the questions: it's my fault. "I always saw and treated her as a child. I thought I was doing it to protect her, but maybe I was just being selfish. The thought of her growing up and leaving me fills me with dread. Maybe I've just been hiding her away so she doesn't feel like there's anything worthwhile out there. Hell, when I was her age I was in demonstrations, fighting against the government, and pretty damn close to proposing to the love of my life. Yet the thought of her going to the other side of town scares the s**t out of me. Maybe...maybe if I hadn't coddled her so much, pressured her into being my angelic baby, maybe then she wouldn't feel like she had to hide stuff from me? I'm a failure as a parent. Probably a good thing my son never made it." He wanted to just curl up in a dark corner and remain there forever, but that was selfish of him as well. Instead, he quietly cleaned the house all night, and when that was done he set himself to any menial task he could find. He would need to talk with Emi about it, but she was probably still mortified from having her mom bust into the middle of a date and completely ruin things. And, well, he was scared. Scared that maybe he had caused more damage than even he realized, maybe even so much that she would be furious with him? He just needed to wait for the right time. Yep, that was definitely the best plan and totally not away to put off doing something he dreaded doing.

At least they would have a quiet day together today…or so he thought. Before he could progress further on that thought, he heard the doorbell ring then heard Emi rush to the door. ”Damn it this can’t be good,” he mentally sighed as he headed down the stairs only to see the horn dog walk into the house. Isa made it a point to be downstairs and watching, though it seemed like for the moment they didn’t notice him. At least Bunta had the right idea: hissing and growling at the lecher, showing his utmost disdain. For once that cat and he agreed on something. ”I didn’t know we were having company or else I would have made something special.” Like maybe a rat poison smoothie or something to that effect. ”I’ll be in the next room if you kids need anything.” He wasn’t about to let that hussy get to any bases with his baby bear, especially not in her home.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Baby Bear, the cat, and pond scum I've adopted this personality: Mama Bear Am I available?: Not exactly Wearing: Everyday Street Some words from my handler: Don’t worry, he’ll be leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:11 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

He chuckled lightly, while holding the 3 dvd's, he notice that they were horror. Now, from his understanding, usually when a couple see horror, it usually suggest something entirely different. The gears in his head were turning, and he was trying to figure out human culture, he got the basics but the social barrier was one of them that he still was struggling with. Like, what's sociably acceptable, and what isn't. "Id love to do facemasks with you." He paused for a moment, and looked down at his nails, the polish was a bit warn and chipped away. "Could.....Could we also paint our nails?" He felt silly asking, and then jumped to the sudden male voice in the room, and eyes darted to the stairwell. How long was he standing there? Noe, examined him from head to toe. he figured that the first impression might not have gone so great in their first meeting, and Noe was still a bit sour about the c**k block....but it was for the best. These things take time, right? Noe remained silent for the most part, as much as he would love to instigate, just to get rise out of her roommate, he held back his tongue. There's always another time for him to play around with Isa. He watched as Isa left the area, meanwhile Noe sat himself on the couch, but felt something hard under the covers. "What the-" He reached under the cushion and pulled out a book.....a picture book? He placed the dvd's down on the coffee table, and started to flip through the book. It was definitely NOT what he had expected. Was this Emi's? No, she's to innocent. ISA! Has to be, oh that dog! However, he felt if he got caught with this lewd picture book, Emi might think of him as a pervert or weird or something, and it might ruin his chances! He quickly hid the book, and re-picked up the dvd's and just pretended to be examining them.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

The idea of nail painting brought an excited glimmer in her eyes as Emi nodded. That was a fun plan! Now her plethora of nail polish could be put to good use! Before Emi fully went to grab all of the stuff for tonight, Isa's voice startled her a bit. He probably thought it wasn't noticeable, but there was definitely a slightly awkward and weird around them after what happened yesterday. She wasn't at all upset with him, just more embarrassed that he caught her off guard and mid-kiss, too! He seemed to be in a subtle mood, so as he moved onto the next room, the pink haired mute followed closely behind. Doing what she knew how to best, Emi wrangled Isa into a baby bear hug, wrapping her arms around his waist while looking up at him with big apologetic eyes. She stared at him just like that for a few minutes before awkwardly signing to him. "I... I really hope you're not too upset with me from yesterday. I just want you to know I'm not mad at you or anything." Emi truly wasn't upset that mama bear had stepped into their date. If anything, she felt like it was her fault for now keeping him in the loop. It wasn't like she was purposely trying to hide stuff from him other than the 18+ mangas... It was all just bad timing, honestly. "We can talk more about it later if you want. I love you, Mama." The girl then hopped up to plant a little kiss on his cold cheek before scurrying off to grab her little box of nail polish and face sheet masks from her room.

As she was returning back with the goodies, she saw Noe flipping through one of her books!!! Immediately her face heated up to a deep red. "Oh s**t, oh s**t, OH s**t...!!!!" Quickly, Emi zipped back to her room to calm down. WHAT COULD SHE DO NOW? HE SAW!! No one knew - well, besides Riley - that she read those kinds of mangas! She peaked from her cracked bedroom door and saw that he hid the book himself. Oh lord. She'd have to run those books back to her room whenever she found the opportunity to... Until then, she'd have to pretend she didn't know. ISA COULD NEVER KNOW!! After a few moments of trying to recompose herself, Emi took a deep DEEP breath and exhaled before going back down the stairs. Pretending was going to hard for her since she was a bad liar, but hopefully Noe wouldn't ask.

Walking down the stairs and into the living room, Emi placed down her little collection of nail polish and face masks on the coffee table. Her cheeks were still pretty flushed, but she acted like nothing happened. [ So uh... What do you wanna snack on? All of the food in the house is mine - minus the alcohol - but I basically have a crap ton of stuff to choose from.]

Mood: Mellow || EMBARASSED
                                Who?: Noe & Mama Isa
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:19 am
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Hearing Emi, Noe placed the dvd's down and smiled warmly at her, but she seemed a bit flustered? Was it weird that he wanted to do the face masks and nail polish? But it was one of the human things he found relaxing! Was it weird!? When she had asked him about snacks, he looked to the movies and then back at her. "Popcorn?" He picked up one dvd for them to watch, and held it against his face like a child.

((OOC: Sorry writers block))

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Emi gave Noe a little chuckle and a nod. Popcorn was a must for movie night! Of course, she'd grab other snacks too along with it because one could never had too many snacks, right? Running off to the kitchen, the girl tossed in two bags of popcorn into the microwave to cook while also grabbing some chips, cookies, and other treats that her dad sent her from her hometown as a care package. She wasn't too sure on what he wanted to drink, so she just grabbed a couple water bottles and some wine coolers. They were only like...3-5% alcohol, so it was basically juice. If Noe wanted some harder stuff, he'd have to ask Isa... but after yesterday she doubted Mama would want to share. While returning to the living room with her plethora of goodies, a sly little idea popped up in her head to get those books from out of the couch. It was worth a shot! [ Hey, Noe? Could you do me a favor and grab some cotton pads and nail polish remover? I forgot to grab it when I came down sweatdrop It's in the bathroom upstairs to the left. Pretty pleaaasse? ] If he went along with it, she'd have an opening to grab those books and dash back up to her room.

Mood: Mellow || EMBARASSED
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:09 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Noe cocked his right brow at Emi's request, but remembered they were going to do their nails! "Sure." He responded like a good boy, and headed up the stairs as directed, and to the bathroom. He forgot halfway, but found the remover she mentioned, and cotton balls. "Found it!" He called back, and started making his way back down the stairs. He perched himself on the couch, and placed the items on the coffee table. Seriously, if his tail was out, it would be wagging. "So, shall we start the movie? Or do we want to do our faces first, or nails?" He figured he should ask her, and let her decide. Regardless what order they did their activities, he was just happy to have this alone time with Emi. Well, not including her roommate, who just so happens to be in the next room over. Still! He was going to try, key word TRY, to be on his best behavior.....try any way.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

With Noe heading up to the bathroom, this was her chance! Rummaging into the couch, Emi located the two books and was about to scurry on up to her room when she heard him call out to her, finding the nail stuff quickly! She was too slow. She was literally just a few steps on the stairs when she heard him. "CRAP!" The mute girl thought as she retreated back to the couch, hiding the books again. Just as Noe returned, Emi tried to compose herself as normal. How the heck was she supposed to get them back up there now?! There had to be another chance later, right? She'd just have to find a different opening later. [ Thanks! Let me get the DVD popped in and we can do our masks and nails while the movie plays. Sound good? ] Emi typed and went ahead and grabbed the first DVD to put into the disc player. When the opening credits of the movie starting, Emi sat back onto the couch and pulled a few scrunchies off of her wrist. She had tied her hair up into a messy bun while clipping her bangs off of her face with a few bobby pins that she had stashed randomly in the small box of nail polish that she had. Afterwards, she figured she'd do the same thing with Noe. Hopefully he wouldn't mind her doing his hair for him. She always did it for Isa, so it was just a habit she did.

Emi gently combed her fingers through the boy's hair as she used the second scrunchie she had to tie up his bangs almost like a really short half up half down style. Noe had really soft hair! It strangely reminded her of a dog's fluffy fur. Was that a rude comparison? Noe did sorta have this puppy atmosphere to him. Oh well, it was probably best to keep that to herself. Proud of her work, she smiled sweetly and handed him one of the sheet masks to put on while doing one herself. With the wet mask evenly laid over her face, her eyes looked over at Noe's finger nails, seeing the chipped paint on them. [ Can I paint your nails for you? Pick a color~] She didn't know if he wanted to do them himself, but she thought it would be a fun idea of they painted each other's nails for the other person. It was a bonding thing, right?

Mood: Flustered
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:04 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Noe kept smiling and nodded in agreement to the plan she had laid out. Movie in, facemask, nails. Sounds good so far. He watched Emi put her hair up, and set things up for the both of them, but when she made her way over to him, he slightly backed up, but paused as soon as he felt her hands comb through his hair. He almost moaned, but remained as still and as quiet as possible. Quick images of her on her back, gripping his hair roughly, scratching his back while he was on top- invaded his mind. But as soon as she pulled her hands away, he couldn't stop starring at her. He wanted to be on his best behavior, truly he did. But this girl, the things he wants to do to her, but is restraining himself, because of X reasons. For now, he just averted his gaze to the nail polish. His face must be red at this point! When handed the facemask, he fumbled with the packaging at first, until he finally figured it out, and placed the mask over his own, trying to smooth out any edges or bubbles. Looking back to Emi who offered to paint his nails, he looked over what she had, and thought to go with something different than black. "How about this rose gold looking color?" He asked shyly. He was also trying to calm himself down as best as he could. Last thing he needed was a boner randomly popping up. Next time, he is inviting her over to HIS house, where they'll have their privacy!.....and maybe then.....or maybe now? NO! Nonononono! Be a good boy damn it! "S-Should I use the nail polish r-remover? To....Um...remove my nails? I mean nail polish!" He was a blubbering mess at this point.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Emi grabbed the rose gold polish out of the little box and sat it down on the coffee table. She was gonna do his nails for him. It was the least she could do after he took her on a date yesterday. [ Don't worry about it~ I got it. ] He spoiled her, so she wanted to do the same. An equal exchange, right? Getting a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover, the mute gently took one of his hands into her own and started to remove the old black polish. His hands were super soft and pretty large compared to her own. Thinking back to how they were holding her face yesterday and earlier while he was at work... She started to wonder how they'd be if he had wrapped them around... WAIT A SECOND! What the hell was she thinking?! Her cheeks flared up a bit from the thought, but she forced herself to shove that idea to the back. "It's those books! T-That's where I'm getting that from..." Emi thought to herself as her eyes darted to the cushions beneath the two of them. She'd have to respectfully pass away if either Noe or Isa found them. There was no choice but to! How the hell was she gonna keep up her "innocent" vibe if they knew about the kind of stuff she was reading... FOR FUN.

Being wrapped up in her own head, she hadn't realized that she had finished removing the old polish and was just holding his hands absent mindedly. "C-Crap! Emi pay attention!" The girl yelled to herself and scrambled to get the rose gold nail polish. "Oh, good goin' you big ol' idiot!" If things could get worse, as Emi twisted the top open, the actual bottle slipped out of her nervous butterfingers and fell right in her lap. She got lucky since only a little bit of polish ran out onto her skirt, but she was still embarrassed with how clutsy she got. [ I gotta change... I-I'll be back. ] Emi typed as she stood up, keeping her skirt just slightly up so the paint wouldn’t drip onto the floor. It didn't take long to get into different clothes. Since she hadn't planned on them going out somewhere else, Emi just got dressed in a simple white t-shirt, some comfy grey shorts and a fluffy strawberry robe.

Mood: Flustered
                                Outfit: Chilly Bear ---> Strawberry Robe
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers