Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1202: Emi Ishii and Isa Schreck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:52 am
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

For now, Noe kept his gaze to his own fingernails, as Emi was preparing to get the paint for him, to start the process. When, the poor girl fumbled, and spilt some of the polish, he quickly caught the other's from doing the same, and looked up to Emi, a bit surprised. He was a bit speechless, not sure what to say to make the situation better. Was she going to cry from embarrassment? Oh no! Maybe he did something? He began to internally panic, and just watched her zoom up the stairs, something about changing? How unfortunate, he really enjoyed them matching outfits. Even if it was unintentional. He just sat there befuddled, Pondering on the idea to go up and check in on her. No, it might look bad, especially with the roommate. Speaking of which, Isa came right up to Noe, and made his statement. Now he understands their relationship a bit better. Isa was just protective of his roommate in the same manner as a parent is to their child, yeah, that makes more sense, especially with how Emi addresses him. Noe shyly nodded, not wanting to say something that would set the guy off, or sound off either. As soon as Isa left the room, Noe looked towards the stairs, then back to the front door. He waited until the loud sound of what he assumed was Isa's ride, drove off, and left them in silence. "Emi?" He called out. "You okay in there?" He looked back to the staircase. He waited a minute before deciding to go up himself. He peeked in a few rooms before coming across a closed door, that he assumed belonged to Emi. Lightly knocking. "May I come In? Isa left......" He looked back down the stairs. Silence still, they truly were alone....which means.. "May I come in?" He wanted to contain himself, however temptation was just n the other side.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

In the midst of changing, Emi heard Isa call out to her about needing to leave to head to Val's place. In response, she sent him a little thumbs up emoji. She figured that it was something important, so she wasn't going to get fussy about it. Hopefully he'd actually introduce her to Val! He talked about her so much that she was starting to get curious about who he was hanging out with. Maybe she'd have to sneak in on their dates or something for fun~ Shortly after he left, Emi was doing her best to try and scrub the rose gold paint out of the skirt she was previously wearing. And so far... nothing. It was stuck in there! "Oh c'mon! I really liked this skirt, too..." The girl puffed out her cheeks and continued scrubbing. Maybe the washer would do the trick? Just as she was about to head to the laundry room, Noe's voice plus the knocking on her door caught her attention again. Oh crap! She was totally being a rude hostess, huh?! She hurried over to open her bedroom door, when the realization that they were left home alone sunk in. Her cheeks flashed a pale pink again. Why the hell was she so nervous... yet excited all in one? She hadn't expected them to do much besides innocently hang out, but one part of her mind was saying otherwise. Slowly opening the door, Emi simply looked up at Noe for a moment before sheepishly nodding, gently pulling him in by his hands. Again, the mute twiddled her thumbs anxiously as she tried to conjure up another message. Hopefully she wasn't being too forward... she wanted to ask earlier, but since Isa was nearby she didn't want to risk them getting caught again. [ Can I kiss you again? I... I wanted to ask earlier but felt too embarrassed to ask since Isa was still home... ]

Mood: Flustered
                                Who?: Noe
                                Outfit: White tee with grey shorts and Strawberry Robe
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:56 am
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Hearing the door knob turn, then slightly open, Noe took a step back and saw Emi with such a cute expression. Truly this woman could rule him if only to ask him with this innocent expression. What caught him off guard was when she pulled him inside. He slowly closed the door behind him, and turned his attention back to Emi who showed a rather interesting text. The atmosphere suddenly changed, and he couldn't help but want to be a bit...evil...He examined her expression closely, and smirked. He knew exactly what to do to make things.....interesting. Placing his right hand to the top on her phone, lowering, and at the same time, leaning in closer to her. "Your wish....is my command." Noe teased. He walked in closer, to remove any gap between them. Gently, he placed both his hands to the side of her face, caressing his thumbs against her soft cheeks, before leaning in for a kiss.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Was feeling giddy about getting a kiss a bad thing? Hopefully Noe didn't mind her being needy for attention. It was a different kind that she hadn't even experience before until yesterday, and she was borderline craving it since he's been around a lot lately. As Emi felt his hands stroking her face softly, she naturally responded with her hands going around his waist. With him leaned in, she got onto her tippy toes to meet him half way, soft lips pressing against his. Meanwhile, Bunta had somehow managed to scratch the door open to a slight crack that he squeezed himself through. Since Emi was too focused on the kiss, she hadn't realized the chunky calico had hopped up onto her computer desk, agitating the keyboard enough for the computer's screen to light up in response. The mute's eyes glanced over, but widened instantly from what she saw on the screen. Besides the books, Emi also read her lewd mangas online... AND SHE DIDN'T CLOSE OUT THE BROWSER! A loud squeak left her body as she quickly darted over to close out the screen as fast as she could. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...!" Emi screamed in her head as she just stood at her desk frozen for a second in shock. Even with the incognito page closed down, Emi was still to scared to face Noe. DID HE SEE??? He already saw the books downstairs, so the cat was out of the bag at this point. If the choice was given, she'd poof herself out of existence from the sheer embarrassment she felt. Instead of looking back at him, the girl instead stared her cat down with a bright red face. Bunta's ears laid flat on his head as he stared back up at her with large pupils. He knew he was in trouble. He felt it in his fur. Not wanting to get sprayed with a spray bottle, the boy quickly ran off to avoid punishment.

Mood: Flustered
                                Who?: Noe & Bunta
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:33 am
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Emi was being to adorable, feeling her hands at his waist, allowed him to move in closer, closing the gap between them. However, hearing rather obnoxious key typing, he was sure it was Isa. Did he come back!? Quickly, Noe darted his eyes to where the sound was coming from, afraid he was getting caught again. But no, it was just that chunky cat again.....and...Oh? Oh my. Noe thought, and seeing how Emi dashed over to hide the evidence, it made more sense now. So, then those books....they ARE hers. This cute girl has a nasty side to her too huh? Watching her for a moment, then the cat booking it. Noe smirked, and closed the door tightly this time. Noe let out a soft chuckle, he really tried to be a good boy, but now, knowing that she has this sexy side to her....there's no way. "Dangsin-eun nollaum-eulo gadeug cha issseubnida" You are full of surprisesHe muttered out loud before turning to face her, pushing his bangs back. He walked back over to Emi, with her back against him, he further pushed his body against hers, and placed his hands on the desk, purposely trapping her in, and towering over her. Noe leaned down to her left ear, and gave it a teasing nibble. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying lewd content.....However...." He reached over and turned off the monitor, leaving a black screen, but it showed their reflection. With his left hand, he gripped at her jaw, and began planting kisses upon her neck, while his eyes remained on their reflection. "We are home alone.......So why don't we do.....the same thing your books show?" As much as he hungered for more, he wanted to wait for permission to do so.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"God, just strike me and kill me now...!" Emi thought in a frantic panic. This was it. Noe DEFINITELY had to think she was some kind of weird pervert now. Or so she thought at least... Honestly, she probably would've started crying if she hadn't felt him up against her. The sudden nibbling on her ear made her let out a hushed moan as if on command. Instantly, her face and ear went red as she covered her mouth. Being as inexperienced as she was, she didn't know that was a sensitive spot for her until now. Hearing Noe basically reassure her about her dirty little guilty pleasure took some of the anxiety off her her, but he only added more when he suggested they ACTUALLY do the deed. Emi was practically speechless! Feeling his hand grab her jaw as his lips pressed themselves against her neck sent shivers down her spine and goosebumps on her skin. She'd be lying if she pretended that she wasn't excited. As if her body was responding for her, the small mute absent mindedly started pressing her back side into Noe. Looking into the reflection shown on the blacked out monitor, Emi was hesitant out of sheer nervousness, but nodded to give him permission. Whatever happened afterwards, this little virgin was going to have to prepare herself for the ride.

Mood: Flustered x 1,000
                                Who?: Noe
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:24 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

What the hell was wrong with him? It had been not quite a month since the whole awkwardness with Lena, and he overall hadn’t seen the horndog around as much, so why did he still feel…off? His girls were doing a hell of a lot to make him feel better: Val was pretty much willing to go with anything he suggested, and Emi, well, he had no idea how she did it but she could convey her love to him in the most subtle ways and yet he still noticed them. Now that was some kind of sorcery. Today Val was coming over to his place, a truly rare privilege that no other had earned since Emi moved in with him. Okay true he did take some people home, but before Emi could even come close to finding them, Isa would have them up and out whatever exit was hidden and quick enough. Val actually got to enter and exit via the front door. Just because it was rare didn’t mean it was all that great: Isa was a craptastic host. It had been so long since he had been alive that the whole idea of having refreshments and rough plans, or at least options ready never dawned on him. The location had been chosen, wasn’t that all that mattered unless it was a date? Which this wasn’t, he didn’t think. Didn’t matter. He was dressed and ready and all, even if he had no clue what they were going to end up doing. Nothing to risqué of course, not while his little baby girl might catch them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: No one I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Sorta Wearing: Some words from my handler: Sorry it is so short. Was struggling for ideas.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Blue Floral «» Company: Isa «» Location: Isa and Emi’s house «» Money: ? «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Another day, another opportunity of trying to keep Isa happy...or whatever the closest glimpse of happiness that he could mustered up for himself. It wasn’t like Isa was the happiest person before everything that had happened this month, but there was a calmness to him that was comforting to her psyche. A wave of almost happiness that she could live with knowing that normal human emotions were far behind him in the past. Yet, this vibe was mudded somewhat whenever they hung out recently. She had really hoped that their day at the caves would improve it. They talked about Lena and had a great time… his aura just seemed to be really off even though he told her that everything was fine (again). Still a little impromptu date and a little check in would never hurt anyone.

So that’s why the bohemian witch took a Lyft here to her boyfriend’s ultra modern home--that didn’t fit his style at all. It was indeed rare for her to come here, especially in the light of day. She had been thinking about going to the shopping district bookstore to look at their huge collection of music and Isa (and Emi) live closer than her. Thus, he would have the urge to drive them for ‘safety’ rather than meeting up there. But this was much more fun because like seriously she had only been there a handful of times, everything seemed forbidden in a strange way, and there was.... “Aw. Did you miss me? Mały kotek.” Val smiled big as she knelt down to greet Emi’s chubby calico after making her way inside of the house with the spare key. Bunta had never greeted her choosing to hide or walk the opposite way, but now for whatever reason he greeted her with the highest regards. It was cute and definitely earned some snuggles. Picking the little dude up in her arms and scratching through his fur she whispered to him. “Koteczek, where is Isa?” This question earned a cat slitting his eyes, a head turning to the direction of the kitchen, and a single meow before him jumping down and running up stairs to presumably Emi’s room. The kitchen, right?

Heading from the door to the open area where the stainless steel kitchen met with a crisp white dinner room , Val stopped at the doorway an d looked to see Isa leaning over the wooded island and placing food into colorful kitchenware containers. He is such a cute mom. “What’s that old outdated American phrase...Where the husband comes home and his wife is cooking for him and the kids?”” Val asked out loud as she migrated into the kitchen and next to Isa as he was cutting some strawberries into edible pieces with a knife. Being sly and a tease like she was, the pinkette’s hand went over and took a piece of the fruit. Popping into her mouth, Val turned sideways to meet Isa’s face with a playful smirk on her face. “Was it...Honey, I’m home?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):
Translation=
“Mały kotek”
= “little kitty”
“Koteczek” = “kitty”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:52 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He heard her entrance, but at the moment he was busy working on lunch for his little Baby Bear. He never made anything complex, knowing that his sense of taste was obsolete. Apparently, when it came to him cooking things and/or using spices, his work tended to turn to the toxic side. Inevitably there was a lot of takeout acquired and he could microwave that until he saw plenty of steam or if he wanted to get really fancy he could use a food thermometer and check for thorough cooking that way. Why not feel if it was hot? Well, he couldn’t feel heat or cold either. In fact, he had accidentally turned on the wrong burner and lit the one beneath his hand rather than the one beneath the pot. It wasn’t until he tried to walk away and a ring of his was stuck to the burner that he even noticed something was wrong, and by that point his hand had been heated all the way through. Ring was a lost cause, but the hand healed after a week or so. ”Hmm, old American phrases, sounds like something I probably wouldn’t know.” With his attention not fully on her, he had not been aware of any social cues to suggest she was just teasing him. Same with the strawberry, but they had plenty so he didn’t mind her taking one. ”Oh, I have heard that one before. I think it might be a bit more recent than us. “Where’s my dinner?” was also popular back then, I think. I would mention the modern equivalent, but I have no interest in sleeping on the couch, figuratively speaking.” It must have taken a lot of dumbasses to make the phrase “make me a sandwich” turn into fighting words. That’s just how it was now and he had enough borrowed estrogen in him that he could understand being innately insulted by the phrase. If anyone were to treat his girls like that, they’d be in traction.

”Just a moment more, and I’ll be all yours.” How she chose to define that was up to her, but he was amenable, though if it was sex it would be silent and/or in the studio which was soundproofed. He pulled out a Hershey kiss from his pocket then hid it in the butter compartment of the fridge. It was a childish game, but it amazed and delighted him how Emi could sniff out a sweet from miles away. He could never hide food prizes for her at the house, she would always find them within a few hours even if he didn’t tell her there was anything there. So yes, he would sometimes leave a little treat hidden for her somewhere in the house and even if he couldn’t always watch her sniff it out, he knew that by the time he returned home it would be gone and there would be a pleased little Emi. With setup for the game done, he turned his attention back to his girl. ”You wanted to go to the bookstore, right? Maybe I’ll find a copy of the kama sutra there. It would be great research material, and it would be hilarious if it somehow ended up getting left at your place in a prominent location if you were having guests come by.” And she knew he would do it too, especially if the company was those neighbors who had heard her high notes that time he was over at her place to do something for her. The job wasn’t important. The distraction was.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: __ I've adopted this personality: Neutral - Devil Am I available?: Yes no maybe so Wearing: _ Some words from my handler:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:27 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:39 am
User Image
User Image

Ever since the incident, Emi had been wallowing in complete darkness -- figuratively and literally. Isa was gone and it was all her fault. If only had she been more careful. If only she had just stayed put like he had asked then maybe he'd still be here. While it was true that he wasn't gone forever, it still put a heavy burden on her heart. She had gotten him killed, and in a rather gruesome way at that! How could she be so careless? Once authorities and the paramedics came to the accident, they patched her up for some of her minor injuries, but her body still definitely felt the soreness and pain after the fact. Oh well. It's what she deserves.

Emi only had just enough energy to get Bunta fed and cleaned. Other than that, she spent most of her time laying in her dark bedroom. Dark thoughts came and left her head, but one that stayed the most was how much Val probably hated her. "Some first impression..." Tears welled up in her eyes as her crimson gaze looked upon a small wooden box that was laid next her her in bed. She kept Isa's locket inside. Emi wouldn't dare touch it now. It seemed like she just ended up hurting people all over again. Her tears began to rush down her face from flashbacks to Isa hitting the pavement as the truck ran him over. She just wanted the thoughts to stop. She wanted Isa back.

Mood: Depressed
                                Who?: No one
                                Outfit: PJs
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Cho-Cho Twain

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Just his Nirvana Tee+«» Company: Emi «» Location: Isa and Emi's home «» Money: ? «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

She needed him. They needed him both. Isa would know how to handle death better than them. But it was his death that she and Emi were struggling to handle. She knew it was a little dramatic to think this way. Isa wasn’t dead dead and he would eventually come back. Still, the trauma from losing someone you lo--cared about never grew any easier. Especially if the person got hit by a huge tru---

Stop An inner voice screamed from the darkest reaches of her mind as Val climbed up the staircase. It was that same little voice when Hanna died or Baba. The whispers that try to keep her from diving into the darkest pits of issues that made her want to do something really irrational in moments like this. She had promised Emi that she would be there until Isa came back, so no getting in trouble in search of a fun time. Isa would definitely have something to say if she did.

But honestly she could have really gone out without Emi even noticing because she wasn’t leaving her room. And the very few times the baby bear did, Emi avoided her like a plague. She must’ve felt so guilty about the incident and Isa that she didn’t want to look at the bohemian witch. Who wouldn’t be mad at someone killing your boyfriend? Well, Val was not. How could she? When Emi was everything to him. She only wished that they'd met under different circumstances. It would've made connecting to her a lot better. Although, the neo-hippie had one idea to lurk the little bear out from hiding.

Reaching the closed door of Emi’s room on the second floor, Val slowly placed a plate of one jelly filled paczki down on the floor by her feet and standing back the witch knocked gently on the door.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①sт

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The morning had Emi feeling a little bit more spirited. It was December 1st! That only meant 24 more days until Christmas! Emi absolutely loved the holidays, and usually she would be busting out the decorations and making the house into a winter wonderland... but with Isa gone, she wasn't fully into the spirit just yet. She did, however, have the spirit to make some Christmas goodies. After getting out of bed, the mute scurried over to where Val was sleeping at for the time being, and knocked on her door. Bunta followed suit as usual and also scratched at the door. As Papa Bear answered, Emi was quick to show the message on her phone. [ Wanna bake stuff with me? 3nodding ] She figured it would be a fun pass time that they could enjoy together. Cookies, brownies, hell, even fruit cake? The possibilities were endless in her little pink mind! This also got her thinking... would Noe like to join in? She was surprised that they ran into each other yesterday at Mickey C's. Emi assumed that maybe he had just stopped in for a quick bite to eat since he was busy with his tour stuff... but would he come over?

The months previously of them hanging out were fun and enjoyable times. Would it be too much if she...? No, no, no... Being an idol he was far too busy... right? UGGGGH!! Get it together, Emi! He gave her the new number for a reason! For a moment, the girl fidgeted in place before eyeing Val nervously. Would she be alright with it? Her thumbs reluctantly typed up the next message, [ Do you mind if I invite Noe? I thought we could share the stuff we make with him... ] The girl was flustered and nervous as hell! She didn't know what Papa Bear thought of him, because Mama Bear sure as hell didn't seem to like him all that much... Neither did Bunta. But still! He was a good friend regardless.

Mood: Conflicted but calm
                                Who?: Val & Bunta
                                Outfit: Fuzzy Pjs
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Vintag3Tacit

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers