Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1202: Emi Ishii and Isa Schreck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing:Just his Nirvana Tee + Pigtails + Froggy nails «» Company: Emi & little kitty «» Location: Isa & Emi’s home «» Money: «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Waking up to the sound of jingle bells on the television, Vasilisa rolled over on her side in bed to see Soliel’s friendliest weatherman Larry clumsily decorating a tree to mark the first day of the holiday season. “Boy, it’s super cold out there today.” His soft voice began to become background noise as thoughts ran through the witch's head. The first thought being when did Isa put a television in his room? She chuckled at this question as she swung her bare feet from the bed to the hardwood floor. Standing up and stretching her arms up behind her head, Val thought some more. Maybe he got so bored that he bought a TV himself. "Or Emi suggested it." It was totally in Baby Bear's nature to worry about him getting bored all night while everyone else was sleeping. And the second thought that took up space in her wandering mind was that it was almost close to Yule. Which meant that it was almost…

After hearing some cat claws on Isa's bedroom door, the bohemian opened the door and was greeted with the sight of a happy looking little cub and her little kitty. The pinkette smiled as she read Emi's message. Emi wanted to bake this early? Val took a quick glance back at the phone's clock. Yep, it's 9:59 am. Was she really going to let Emi bake some gooey and delicious treats this early? The witch gazed back at the young girl with a single eyebrow raised. "Would Isa appreciate me letting you bake at this time of morning?" Val asked as she brought two fingers up to poke Emi’s forehead playfully. "He'll never know. But you have to eat a fruit or a vegetable today. Promise." The witch announced, thinking that everything was settled. Meanwhile Emi started to type some more and then showed a brand new message.

This one being about her friend Noe being able to come over and hang out for the day. "Yeah, He can come over. I don't see why not?" Despite the revelation that Noe was indeed a K-pop idol (which did concern her about him a bit because of Emi’s social anxiety), he seemed like a decent person so far. Emi also seemed like a million times happier than she has been the past few days just talking to him about stuff like Korea, music or sea creatures. It didn't stop the nagging feeling that there was something romantic between them that she should be aware of though. She’ll probably die of embarrassment if I ask THAT. And the bohemian witch didn’t really wish to be another Mama Bear that pry into the cub’s little personal life. Val knew how Isa could be. Maybe she could go slow rather than ripping the whole f*cking bandaid off. “ Emi, I kinda missed it yesterday. But how did your cute and lucky self meet an idol?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Cho-Cho Twain

VINTAG3TACIT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:15 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:29 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

”Don’t let go of yourself, no matter how much this place wants you to forget. Soon you will break free and be able to see your cherubic daughter and sexy girlfriend again. Keep your wits for them.” Replaying memories of his girls was his last line of defense against the haze of the Underworld. Sure it did wonders for his body, which was being rebuilt at the moment, but it felt like a horde of maggots had been dropped inside of his skull and were eating away at his brain. Finally, after an inestimable sentence, Isa could feel the tug upwards. A vivid sickly green tube descended on him, then contracted under him, squeezing him upwards. As he rose, the other end of the tube formed in the world of the living, specifically on the floor in the middle of Emi’s room. It swirled and sloshed like runny jello, yet never overstepped its perimeter, and glowed brightly enough to illuminate the whole room. The smell of cool, damp earth flooded the room as well, and if one listened very carefully, one might hear the moans of hundreds of thousands of lost souls. Isa grabbed onto the bit of floor he could reach outside of the portal and pulled himself up and out. He was…completely naked and missing several tattoos, but for the moment he was not cognizant of that fact. All he knew was he was back amongst the living and he really wanted to hug his baby girl.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Don’t know I've adopted this personality: Brain dead Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Some words from my handler: Sorry it is so short and late.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:41 am
User Image
User Image

While the days spent with Val were fun and brought some joy into her life, by nightfall Emi was overwhelmed again with depression and guilt. Every night she had thought about Isa and the accident, and most times she almost always cried herself to sleep. This was one of those times. He was bound to return, right? Death wasn't permanent for him... unless something happened to his locket. Emi made sure THAT wasn't going to happen under her watch. She kept it safe in a decorated wooden box on her computer desk. After almost getting squashed by a truck, she didn't feel comfortable carrying it around on her anymore. She was so accident prone, she didn't want to be the very reason why Isa would die die.

Before the sun could even break the night sky, Emi was awoken by a bright light and the thick scent of earth filling her room. Her sleepy eyes could barely tell what was happening until it finally dimmed down a bit and all that was left was... ISA!! Emi was overcome but A LOT of emotions at once. Instantly, she was left as a sniffling, snotty, teary-eyed mess as she frantically rushed towards the small ladder on the side of her bed to climb down to her mama bear. Bunta on the other hand... wasn't pleased in the slightest. The fat feline puffed up almost two sizes big as he eyed Isa in the usual manner.

As Emi made it to the bottom of the ladder, she stumbled a bit and tripped, but that didn't stop the baby bear from crawling on the floor to Isa. Tears streamed down her face as she quickly latched onto Isa, pulling him into the tightest hug ever. While she physically couldn't get a full volume voice out, Emi did her damn hardest to express all the remorse and guilt she had. It was almost like a mouse crying out, but deep down inside the pink baby was yelling from the top of her lungs. "I... I'm sowwy...! I'm sowwy...!" her tiny, tiny voice muttered as she sobbed the hardest she's ever had.

Mood: Sleep / Surprised!!
                                Who?: Bunta, Val, and MAMA
                                Outfit: Fuzzy Pjs
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:13 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, мαяcн ④тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①②
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Tie Dye Witch «» Company: No one«» Location: Mishu and Baby Bear’s «» Money confused «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

After being alone for so long it’s nice to know that you have someone to entertain you whenever you're bored or tired with the outside. That’s why Vasilisa found herself on the doorstep of the house that was beginning to become a second home over these last couple of weeks. Spare keys in her chipped manicure hand, the neo-hippie placed the keys inside the mechanism and unlocked the door, expecting a greeting of some sort to be waiting on the other side.

But nothing happened. No big hug from Baby Bear, or purring from Mr. Cat. Emi had started to leave the nest more often at the behest of her Mama bear. But it was still an exciting time for the young girl. The only thing that greeted her was a mechanical humming coming from the direction of the kitchen. So Val journeyed from the entrance to the archway that framed the kitchen and saw the cause of the noise. She guessed others would be more surprised if they found their partner tattooing themselves in the middle of the kitchen with a proper machine. But this was Isa. He had a lot of money and time on his hands…maybe too much.

The pinkette had half a kind to say something to her lover. But his hazel eyes were set focused on his skin and she knew that he would lob off any mistakes. Which was no big deal for a lich, but she still had a gag reflux.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:08 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Not necessarily expecting anyone to show up today, Isa figured it was finally time to do something about an issue which had been bugging him for a while now: his drastic reduction of tattoos. One moment he had been pretty well covered, two weeks later he had one left. At the time he had been too excited to be back with his girls while also trying to shake off the icy cloying grip of the underworld from his mind. But now? Most of the holidays had passed and he was so freaking tired of feeling mostly naked without his ink. It had been a hot minute since he had inked himself, or anyone for that matter, so he was starting off simple with a somewhat 3D looking star on the right side of the v of his hips. He’d seen it on a musician he liked and thought it looked pretty good, so he’d copy it. Without looking up, he addressed his lover. ”Morning Val, perfect timing as always.” Good thing he had decided to keep his pants on, but had opened them up and wore them low while doing this tattoo. It left a strong hint as to what he was packing, even had the natural contours of his body leading her eyes down that way, but the prize was still hidden. He could be such a tease when he wanted to be. ”Make yourself at home. This will only take another ten minutes or so, then you’ll have my undivided attention.” It didn’t even occur to him that she might be intentionally keeping quiet so as not to distract him. If he messed up he could just cut the offending work off no problem. Nothing objectionable about that, right?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Thirst Trap Some words from my handler:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:27 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Tie Dye Witch «» Company: No one«» Location: Mishu and Baby Bear’s «» Money confused «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Vasilisa's shock at the situation before her came in waves. It was still true that she wasn't necessarily surprised that Isa had decided to ink himself in the kitchen of his house on a whim. He was after a tattoo artist for years before switching careers to bartending, and again he had the money for a proper machine. Rather than using other methods like using a needle and hoping for the best.

No. The things that freak her out were far more normal. First, it was the shock that he knew it was her in the archway, without taking his eyes off what he was currently doing. Was he developing a sixth sense for her and her habits, too? Or was it the fact that there was only a select few people with keys to his home that he could narrow everything down so easily? "Yeah. I sorta got bored." The bohemian witch replied simply as he greeted her. It wasn’t like he requested an explanation for her presence…but she thought he might get worried about her sudden appearance on a Monday morning.

And with the little explanation and with his expressed permission to make herself at home, Val walked across the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get the gourmet chocolate covered strawberries from two weeks ago to eat. It would be a nice distraction from the second shock: the state of Isa at this very moment. The lich was half naked with a pair of low rise jeans that were barely hugging his waist. And while she knew it was convenient for him because of the position of his new tattoo, Val had to admit that she enjoyed the sight of him working this way. Taking the whole container of strawberries out, the pink-haired woman walked over to stand by his side to observe his work up close. She placed the strawberries and began nibbling on one as her gray eyes followed his hand as his hand was outling another star shooting outwards from his pelvis.

She really regret not coming sooner, but it is going to be a nice surprise to count up all the stars later.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:34 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

”I’m flattered you think of me when you are bored. If you want I could give you a tattoo after I’m done with mine. Well, and after I clean things up. I can get away with not the best sanitation standards on myself, cause dead, but wouldn’t recommend it for you.” He grabbed a nearby paper towel and dabbed it across the star he had just finished. ”Don’t get too close. The formaldehyde I’m leaking is highly carcinogenic.” Only the star just above the waist of his jeans was colored in, so it didn’t take him much time at all to finish up the outlines of the other three stars, each one flaring just a little further towards the dorsal and anterior sides. Once he was finished he made sure to dab each star well to get rid of any stray formaldehyde sticking to him. ”You can gaze upon my work lustfully for a hot minute if you want, but I’ll need to cover it up soon to protect the ink from bleeding. Also make sure that if any more formaldehyde seeps out it’s stuck against me.” He held off on cleaning the needle gun so that she could get a good look at his work. ”Sometime I’d like it if you gave me a tattoo, though if you aren’t comfortable with it that’s fine. If you are up to it, mind staking out what part of me you want? Might put a few more doodles on myself, and there’s a shop in town I need to visit. Want to make sure you get whatever real estate you prefer.” He’d probably try to hook up with some of the people who had done his previous tattoos, if they were still alive, though it might be a bit awkward explaining why their old work wasn’t on him anymore.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Thirst Trap Some words from my handler:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:55 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy