Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Drage's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

This is the office of Professor Richard Drage. A former Ravenclaw, Rick took over the position of Transfiguration, and as a result, his office is lined with books regarding that subject. In addition to books, there are other items related to his classes, including a box full of untransfigured works from former students that he has his newer students work on for either transfiguration classwork or detentions. There is also a perch for a bird set up within the office, though there never seems to be a bird in sight whenever a student enters.

Rick has the following office hours:
Weekdays
4.00 PM to 5:30 PM
Weekends:
Saturday - 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sunday - 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

All assignments should be turned in to this location and should follow this format:

Quote:
Name:
House:
Year:
Assignment:

[quote][b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Assignment:[/b] [/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:28 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Monday late afternoon after studying and classes, Sonora made her way to Professor Drage’s office hours. Ever since Professor Drage demonstrated his hawk form, Sonora had been enamored with the idea of being a bird herself. She knew now there wasn’t exactly a way to control for that, but a bird—some bird— surely suited her, right?

As she’d decided with Kam last year, Sona had been reading as much as she could in preparation. Over the past two year and a half years, she’d read a few journals of animagi experiences, memoirs of people who used animagi in their work, a guidebook on how to prepare, and reviewed her textbooks for all mention of human transfiguration. Spending time with Wren and Sparrow that past summer had the added bonus of spending time at the Winchester Estate’s library collection, and August had found her a special issue of Transfiguration Today dedicated to animagus theory, risks, and best living practices. She was...almost through it.

Her original plan had been to leave the actual Animagus attempt for after OWLs, because many writers had commented on reduced appetite during the mandrake leaf part had been difficult, and Sonora figured that she didn't want to run the risk of poor eating being a problem during the most important exams she had this year. But now, since she was apparently looking for every excuse to distract herself from her newly realized feelings for her best friend, perhaps this would be a fine time to start throwing herself into preparations again.

In any case, Sonora was doing wonderfully in Transfiguration and Charms, quite well in Potions, and fairly confident she had learned as much about Animagi as she could for now from the texts she had access to. She’d even been keeping up with Alchemy by reading Kam’s notes and helping him study for that class, just in case it would be useful. Armed with her post-it annotated copies of Animagus: Selected Articles and Anecdotes and Transfiguration Today: Animagus Special Issue, she knocked on the office door.

“Hello Professor Drage!” She greeted, soft but cheerful. “Do you have a minute? It’s not a class question, I’ve just got more questions about animagus transformations I was hoping to ask you.”

Professor Drage had, of course, been kept up to date on her "light reading" adventures as she went, but just in case, she had brought the full list, and after opening with a few comments on recent readings, she asked, ”I was wondering if there’s anything else I can do to prepare? Could I practice brewing the potion at least? Or, the recent Daily Dragon story on pets at Hogwarts got me wondering if looking up information about different animals would help, even if we can’t actually influence the transformed state?”

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I had a dream the other night
                                                  About how we only get one life
                                                  Woke me up right after two
                                                  Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                  So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ || Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Rick was honestly unsurprised when Sonora entered his office asking if she could have a moment of his time. After his demonstration in her class two years ago, she had always seemed to have plenty of questions regarding being an animagus, how it was done, and what the steps were. That she had new questions wasn't a surprise, as he'd seen her around with different books on the subject and always seemed to be wanting to know the latest information on that particular brand of magic. He simply settled back as she asked her questions and frown a bit in thought.

"My door's always open for students that are curious, so you're more than welcome." He then considered her question about if there was anything she could do to prepare. He taught the course for Animagus Studies, though honestly it was more of a chance for students to practice the skills needed to become animagus in a guided manner. His own experiences with learning it had been difficult when he honestly couldn't remember his professor, but they hadn't been effective in teaching the course, and Rick had effectively learned more or less on his own. "Well Miss Lee, I know you've been practicing and working on the various subjects you really need to for the course. The only problem with practicing the potion is that it requires several components that are hard to manufacture, specifically the mandrake leaf requirement. I'd suggest possibly working with a similarly difficult potion so that you can get the hang of the difficulty at least."

His expression became thoughtful as he considered other things she could work on. other aspects. "I'm not particularly sure about other aspects you could improve. Your transfiguration work's always been pretty good, and while I haven't looked at your charms grades, I'm sure they're similar. If you're wanting to have a better idea of what your form could be, I know there's a correlation between your patronus form and your animagus one. Mine, for example, is a hawk, and as you know, my form is the same."

He did think more, and almost chuckled as he realized there was an easier way to look up information on different animals. "I know that it's different for some cultures, but you could always see about looking up totem animals and see what traits usually attract a person to them. It's a similar concept to animagus forms, since usually your personality reflects that."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                  And yes I know that you could tell
                                                  But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                  When I go flying off the edge
                                                  You go flying off as well

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:06 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

One of the things Sonora always loved about Professor Drage’s office hours was that she never felt like she was asking silly questions or being too vague.

She nodded in agreement when he mentioned the difficulty of finding some potion ingredients. She had done a scan of the potions storeroom during the last potions class and found many of the ingredients, but there were some things that she wasn’t sure about. Hearing it from Professor Drage only confirmed suspicions. But practicing similarly difficult potions sounded good too! ”Do you have any recommendations in particular? Or should I just be looking at next year’s potions text?” Sounded like a question for Professor Whitethorne as well. Another office hours stop!

She made quick notes when Professor Drage brought up patronuses and totem animals. ”I know Professor Cohen talks to us about Patronuses next year in DADA!” she piped. Getting ahead in coursework, getting a glimpse to her possible animagus form and learning a new spell. Sounded perfect! ”Do patronus forms always match animagus forms?” she wondered aloud. Something from one of the journals or memoirs earlier on was bringing up questions. She hadn't quite started actually studying things past OWLs, but she had stumbled slong Patronus charms a few times thanks to prereading the full texts for all her classes. "Oh! Patronuses can change, can't they? I know animagus forms never change but what if a patronus were to be something, then change for whatever reason, then someone were to become an Animagus? Would their Animagus form match their new patronus? Or could the patronus change after they became an Animagus?"

”And totem animals..... sound good. I know a bunch about birds, but anything else…” Goodness, it never ceased to amaze Sonora exactly how many possible animals were available, even not including magical animals. Here she had spent half her time debating between falcons and passerines that it always was another jump to think she could become a mouse or fish. Or a badger. She was very practiced with Fallomeles.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
♫♪

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick considered her question about what potions he would suggest as practice and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Anything from next year's syllabus would be a good place to start, though I wouldn't discount any potions you'd be learning now. Mostly anything that happens to have more complex instructions really." giving his own little grin, he shrugged. "I'd say get in touch with Ada-I mean, Professor Whitethorne. She'd be better able to tell you which potions would work best. I may be a potioneer by trade, but I haven't really looked at the syllabus for her classes in a long time."

Sona's questions went on to patronuses and whether they could change. Rick hid a wince, knowing the one event in his life that could have resulted in his patronus changing had happened before he even knew what his patronus's form could be, so it was entirely likely that his could have been something very different. "Not always. Sometimes the patronus can be entirely different from the animagus form, possibly something akin to a difference between your true self and the person you show to everyone else. Mine never did, but that's because any event in my life that could have caused it to change likely happened before I gained the ability to use either a patronus or animagus form."

He shrugged, since that was something that many people researching animagus forms couldn't quite answer truthfully. There weren't that many animagus in the world, unless you counted people from Africa, but there was an entire school there that taught everyone how to become an animagus. "As far as to whether an animagus form can change before you gain the ability to change into one just like a patronus, well, I'm not sure. That's mostly academic at this point, since if you never knew your form before your change, then it's hard to say if it did change. Kind of like the Schroedinger's cat principle. You don't know what it is or isn't until you open that box."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora amended her note when Professor Drage confirmed that she should visit Professor Whitethorne. There were a few potions covered later in the year she'd thought looked quite complex when pre-reading over the summer-- maybe she'd try those? She was jostled again by the knowledge that her transfiguration professor had been a potioneer by trade--she knew this, from pervious conversations, but it always seemed to surprise her.

Sona nodded along to her professor's words studiously, pausing when he mentioned "Any event in my life that could have cause it to change likely happened before I gained the ability to use either"-- did something happen? She opened her mouth to ask, then thought better of it, remembering something vague about love and trauma--neither of which sounded like questions she should be prying into. Instead, hwe question to pried on another point: "A patronus is based on happy memories, right? And of someone that feels....safe, right? Do you mind--what's your memory for casting a patronus?"

She nodded at the Schroedinger's cat example, then looked up in surprise. Her dad brought up Schroedinger's cat sometimes, but she'd not expected it at Hogwarts. Well, it seemed to make sense as far as she was concerned. Maybe she'd tell her more academic cousin about this, but as far as she was concerned, she was going to try the patronus for the sake of a clue into her personality, then proceed forward with animal totem studying before next year's class. If nothing else, she was sure they would be interesting reading and practice!

In any case, by the end of the hour, she had jotted a few lists on what to read, a few questions for Professor Whitethorne, and was eager to try the patronus charm for herself.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
♫♪

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Astronomy Club baker || Adventurer's Guild paladin || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Martial Arts Club founder || Quidditch reserve beater

Aidene was walking quickly--lest her courage fail her-- down the hall when en route, she spotted a familiar face she’d talked to not long ago. Friend! Moral support! Advantage to actions! ”Talbot! You’re good at Transfiguration, right? Great, come talk to Drage with me!”

The rest of the way she explained what was happening and why she needed advantage on this charisma roll and why, why indeed she did not want to talk to Drage alone: Aidene had spent all of last year thinking up an idea for how to do a martial arts club at Hogwarts, getting permission from her master, and was finally going to do it. Then she found out she had to ask her head of house to start a club. Ravenclaw Head of House was Professor Drage. The transfiguration professor. As in, the professor for the class that Aidene hadn’t turned homework in for most of second year, after receiving her first ever O on an assignment back in November. It wasn’t that she couldn’t do the spells— she...kinda could--but writing about them wasn’t at the top of her exciting things list and she figured it was less dishonorable to turn in nothing than the measly few sentences she did come up with. The point was, the mere thought of talking to Professor Drage was humiliating. Why couldn’t she just go to Professor Cohen? Even Professor Hill she felt she had a better relationship with.

She had been very, very careful to turn in all her transfiguration homework that first week, complete if not fantastic, and paid as much attention as she could, only falling asleep once--and really she didn't mean to, especially since being an animal would be totally cool and transfiguration this year seemed actually useful but really she was just really sleepy in class... and her dumb turtle wouldn't turn into a functioning teapot--in any case. Finally, she figured it was best to get this conversation done early, before classes started and Professor Drage was reminded of how bad she was with turning in Transfiguration homework.

Aidene stopped just outside the door, realizing a little late that she had pulled Talbot from whatever other quest or mission or adventure he was on this afternoon. ”Uh...hopefully that all made sense. Please say you'll help me Talbot, you're my only hope. I’ll owe you one?”

And a thousand apologies for being so horribly late >.<""""""

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser Image User Image

I'm on fire with a blade.
You're about to hear my name
Ringing in your head like oh
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see.

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceAda had almost considered cancelling her and Rick's (mostly) weekly catch-up session, because she had rather a lot on her mind. The situation with Callie was weighing heavily on her, and she was currently attempting to micromanage it from about six different angles with extremely limited hours. Sometimes, being a creature of the night who compulsively slept all day really sucked (pun not intended, but, well). Dedicating any time and mental energy to anything else felt... well, selfish, and like a waste of time. But also, Ada was a rational person with a meddlesome therapist for a best friend who knew that burnout existed. Even the compulsive daytime sleep-death situation she had going on could be restless if she was stressed enough, and sometimes it was important to take time away from a situation and recenter.

spaceRick was good for re-centering, because due to the extremely ******** up nature of Rick's childhood, he was one of the only people she could talk to about stressful things without it creating a massive feedback loop. She was generally pretty good at keeping her powers to herself, thanks, but the more extreme her emotions, the more difficult it became. Anxiety made it more difficult to focus on keeping other people's emotions out, which often built her own anxiety until she found herself accidentally projecting, which just made things worse. But with Rick, there was rarely any anxiety coming from him to feed her own. If anything, she could open herself to his more calm demeanor and let that calm her down. It was helpful. She could use that right now.

spaceShe wasn't really intending to talk to him about the Callie thing, because it wasn't his problem (aside from his being her professor, she supposed). She imagined, though, that it would come up in regular conversation with him, because it was something that was happening in her life this week. Still, she would just give him a basic rundown of the situation. He might have some insight, which she would obviously appreciate, but she wasn't going to spend all night harping on it. At least, she didn't intend to.

spaceOf course, her internal monologue was taking bets with itself on how long it would take her to word vomit the situation. She sighed, shaking her head as she entered his office with a knock on the door frame.
                                        "Evening! Not busy, are you?" she asked. This was a somewhat-scheduled event for the both of them, but she always liked to ask, just in case. Sometimes he'd be too busy and they'd have to skip for the week, or try again the next night. Sometimes she didn't come by and he wandered down to the dungeons to see if she was too busy, or had just lost track of time herself. Plus, it was just polite.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Rick's Office
                                        wнen - Late Evening, Autumn 2050
                                        wιтн - Rick
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

ώhεṉ τhε ḋεṿïl ïṡ τøø вυṡÿ αṉḋ ḋεατh'ṡ α вïτ τøø ṃυсh
                                          τhεÿ сαll øṉ ṃε, вÿ ṉαṃε ÿøυ ṡεε ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡρεсïαl τøυсh
                                          τø τhε ģεṉτlεṃεṉ ï'ṃ ṃïṡṡ ƒøɾτυṉε τø τhε lαḋïεṡ ï'ṃ ṡïɾ ρɾïʐε
                                          вυτ сαll ṃε вÿ αṉÿ ṉαṃε αṉÿ ώαÿ ïτ'ṡ αll τhε ṡαṃε

spacePietro was prepared. Like, super prepared. More prepared than he'd been for basically anything since his first day of school, actually. He was pretty sure Professor Drage, being his head of house and therefore even more aware of his usual work-ethic, could be pretty annoyed about it, actually. If only he put this much effort into his school work. But, he wasn't too worried about that; if anything, he could make an argument that having something fun to do might help him be more motivated to do well in classes. He was pretty sure they didn't let you be in charge of a club if you weren't making good grades. Not that his grades were bad, exactly. They were just... not as high as he was probably capable of making them.

spaceWhatever, he was a man on a mission. And he had backup, in the form of Ella, who had somewhat inspired his idea, and also encouraged it thoroughly. He figured between the two of them, they could totally convince the professor. Hopefully. He was pretty sure. He, rather dramatically, cracked his neck and knuckles outside the door, then turned to his partner-in-not-crime (this time, anyway; normally it was very much crime).

space"Alright, let's do this," he said with a grin, then knocked before opening the door. Once the professor looked up, he fought the sudden, inexplicable urge to give a small bow, like he was his karate instructor or something. Wrong combat style, that. "Hey, Professor Drage, d'you have a minute? I had something I wanted to run by you." He was, admittedly, a bit nervous. But not super nervous! He had notecards, though. In case he forgot something. Prepared!

ï ρlεḋģε ṃÿ αllεģïαṉсε τø αll τhïṉģṡ ḋαɾќ
                                          αṉḋ ï ρɾøṃïṡε øṉ ṃÿ ḋαṃṉεḋ ṡøυl τø ḋø αṡ ï αṃ τølḋ
                                          løɾḋ вεεlʐεвυв αṡ ṉεṿεɾ ṡεεṉ α ṡølḋïεɾ συïτε lïќε ṃε
                                          ṉøτ øṉlÿ ḋøεṡ hïṡ јøв вυτ ḋøεṡ ïτ hαρρïlÿ

wнere - Prof. Drage's Office
                                          wнen - Sept 2052
                                          wιтн - Prof. Drage, Ella
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick had been going over some beginning of the term work he'd set out for students when he looked up at the knock at the door. Blinking, he nodded toward Pietro and Ella and gestured toward the chairs before his desk. He didn't often see either coming to him, and he was curious as to why they had decided to visit him. "Mister Donati, Miss Lovette? What can I do for you?"

He settled back, folding his hands before him and examined the students before him. He doubted either were in for extra credit, since Pietro never seemed interested in that. Ella, he couldn't be too sure about. However, there was always a first time for everything. "It's not late enough in the school year for either of you to be worried about your grades. I assume this isn't an academic proposal?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Why are these two here?
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

MJ Spooks

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

ώhεṉ τhε ḋεṿïl ïṡ τøø вυṡÿ αṉḋ ḋεατh'ṡ α вïτ τøø ṃυсh
                                          τhεÿ сαll øṉ ṃε, вÿ ṉαṃε ÿøυ ṡεε ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡρεсïαl τøυсh
                                          τø τhε ģεṉτlεṃεṉ ï'ṃ ṃïṡṡ ƒøɾτυṉε τø τhε lαḋïεṡ ï'ṃ ṡïɾ ρɾïʐε
                                          вυτ сαll ṃε вÿ αṉÿ ṉαṃε αṉÿ ώαÿ ïτ'ṡ αll τhε ṡαṃε

spacePietro couldn't help but snicker slightly when the professor talked about grades; it wasn't like he actually got bad grades anyway. His grades were perfectly average, thanks very much, except when a topic was especially interesting, in which case he paid more attention and his scores shot up like a rocket. Which Professor Drage knew, obviously, as his Head of House and all. But he did appreciate that the man at least thought it might've been an academic concern, and wasn't worried about bullying or accusing him of something. He might be a bit of a troublemaker, but he wasn't one to go causing any real problems, after all.

spaceHe shook his head, pulling his notecards out in case he forgot something. It always helped to have a tool to keep him on track. Which was also why Ella was here, to elbow him in the ribs in case he happened to start rambling about something unrelated.
                                          "Not academics-related," he confirmed with a firm nod. "Extracurriculars, actually. Specifically, uh, I wanted to see about starting a new club."

spaceHe glanced down at his first notecard, skimmed it for a second, then looked back at Professor Drage. Eye contact was important when making business deals, or so Gia and Lori were always saying. Well, mostly Lori. "Alright, so, currently there are two clubs relating to, like, fantasy-fulfillment-acting-type hobbies, the drama and roleplaying clubs. And there's three relating to combat, the dueling, sword, and martial arts clubs. I was wanting to, sort-of, combine these ideas, in a club for LARPing. Live action roleplaying, that is." He shot a quick look at his notecards and turned to the second one. "Note that this wouldn't be, like, real combat," he said, Lori having predicted that would be a concern raised. "It would be, you know. Stage-combat, basically. Probably we'd have a lot of crossover between the clubs, so people should have practice at, uh, responsible engagement? But we'd go over it ourselves, at the start of the terms, just in case. And we'd use, like, foam weapons."

spaceAt this, he gestured to Ella, who was holding prototypes of the sorts of weapons he planned on having for the club. They'd have to make more, obviously, but he knew Gia and his parents would help plenty, not to mention Ella's own parents. Lori had volunteered to help with funding, too, to his great relief. Of course, he had to be a little dramatic, and as a result accidentally dropped his notecards as he gestured. Frowning, he crouched down to pick them up and get them in order, shooting his friend a look. "Can you, uh, show him the props, while I fix this?" he asked her, hoping that this wouldn't reflect badly on his endeavor. Dropping things probably didn't build his case much when he was asking to do something borderline dangerous.

ï ρlεḋģε ṃÿ αllεģïαṉсε τø αll τhïṉģṡ ḋαɾќ
                                          αṉḋ ï ρɾøṃïṡε øṉ ṃÿ ḋαṃṉεḋ ṡøυl τø ḋø αṡ ï αṃ τølḋ
                                          løɾḋ вεεlʐεвυв αṡ ṉεṿεɾ ṡεεṉ α ṡølḋïεɾ συïτε lïќε ṃε
                                          ṉøτ øṉlÿ ḋøεṡ hïṡ јøв вυτ ḋøεṡ ïτ hαρρïlÿ

wнere - Prof. Drage's Office
                                          wнen - Sept 2052
                                          wιтн - Prof. Drage, Ella
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:50 pm
Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase
With these dreams, I inflate, painted skies in my brain
Every day, I'm Carl Sagan in space
To escape this old world, this old world

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Fιfth YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella followed by Pietro with her carrying an armful of various items; different sized weaponry (all fake unfortunately), a folder of notes and diagrams, and a copy of her friend's notecards for just in case. She was excited about this meeting because it he actually succeeded she might actually be able to act out some of the more action packed parts of her party's adventure (and of course work with Pietro to save Fair Cella from whatever dragon she'd ensnared with her baked goods, obviously). Plus, what was a better stress reliever than hitting some kid with a foam sword or pelting them with a bean bag from five feet away? Absofriggen nothing, that's what.

After waiting for the teen to announce themselves and then for Professor Drage to acknowledge them, Ella just stood to the side and allowed Pietro to have the spotlight so to speak. She did snicker a bit though at the idea of them coming in for something academic this early in the year. She may not be a raven but she did care about her grades but also dear gods not to that degree. The only way she was doing extra work in a class if if she really really liked the coursework or like, she was failing. And luckily she's only ever former (though with the way potions had gone her first few years it had been a near thing). She watched as Pietro started his spiel and going back and forth between his notecards with no rambling as of yet (probably his sister or his sister's roommate's doing) and was honestly quite proud of him.

Until he dropped his cards like the loser he was. But she'll give him props, ten minutes was still six minutes better than what she thought. She gave a brief eyeroll and near silent sigh as she now went in front of the professor with their handmade goods. "These are some of the prototypes for different available weapons that can be available to club members. This sword here, roughly 40 inches, will probably be most commonly used. It's 'blade' is made from a solid foam to give it its form but still soft enough that even if you were to wack someone or something as such," Ella quickly brought the sword upon Pietro's unattended backside as he was picking up his cards, "they would feel minimum to absolutely no pain. The same could be said for the dagger and the small bean bags which could be used as anything from canons to possibly damaging spells, whatever the mind whims it." Ella gave a polite grin as she gave her business speech outwardly glimmering a bit with pride at the props they had managed to create in a small amount of time and inwardly wondering if maybe Professor Drage would think something wrong about her being so excited about fake weapons. One of his colleagues was her uncle so really the two of them should've been the most normal thing he'd seen in a while in her honest opinion.

Some days I lie wide awake 'til the Sun hits my face
And I fade, elevate from the Earth
Far away to a place where I'm free from the weight
This old world, this old world

MJ Spooks

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Professor Offices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff