Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:57 am
Entry Tag: lolternative | CC | Up to heavy | Up to you.
Give me Twins! ** if you want **

Edit Category: - Up to heavy
Soquili Species: - CC - depending on which pair you pick.
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult (If basket is an option then basket <3)
Concept Origin: Mock kid(s)
WIP Needed? No thanks~!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Would like edited mane, regardless of which pair you pick.
Tail: Edited tail, regardless of which pair you pick.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, depends on which pair you pick.
Reference Image(s): See imgur album for pairs to pick from + details of kid!

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC
Wings: C
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: Please only use breeds parents have unless specified otherwise. <3

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: See imgur album for pairs to pick from + details of kid!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:11 am
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Mutant Feline Purewalker - Charmed | Moderate-Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Feline Purewalker - Charmed
Body Build: CC!
Leg Up?: No. Leg down, please!
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Chinese Mythology - Nian
WIP Needed? Up to you~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, inspired by references!
Face: CC, inspired by references!
Mane: n/a - no unpelted form!
Tail: Kirin, lion-like tail
Hooves/Fetlocks:Feline paws!
Reference Image(s):
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): 2-3 horns
Pelt: Catwalker, detailed pelt!
Fluff: Pls fluff him up with face and chest fluff and whatever else, hahaha. Spliced or not, up to you.
Charm: CC color, either in between his eyes or in the center of his chest.

Custom Items:
  • A specific kind of Chinese, double-edged sword - a jian. See references below!
  • CC any other accessories, if any at all! Armor, jewelry, all are fine!

Reference Image(s) for Items: One ; Two ; Three ; tons of good references out there for jian. c:

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:04 am
Entry Tag: Saint Vis | Unicorn/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn x Hippogryph
Body Build: Reg - Front Claws Back Unicorn Hooves
Concept Origin: Original Design + Beeees. (Cousin to Queen Maker) + Libeerarian
WIP Needed? I would love one ; o;. But not required ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Peony (which is her name) is softer in tone than her cousin, I put the references for her markings and palette in the description! All over her body besides her paint-stripe combination are little writings I call "Bee-Glyphs".. Her birth herd is based on like Hive-Mind and Bees. If you want to have fun with these they're legit just like Honeycomb shapes, || <- Lines and Os and a combination to look like bees who get their stripes. (If they are over her stripes please make them white w/white glow).
Face: If it's easy to read her face marking is heart shaped like a cartoon bee's. I would love it if she had some long eyelashes, I don't mind if you use the templated sets! But I would like them to be pretty full and soft. I would like her sclera to be darker brown (the colour of her stripes is fine or just a bit darker!). Iris should be white with no pupil and glowing like her cousin's!
Mane: The Softest of Pinky Tones on her Ref Palette, I would like her hair to be styled like this but much longer like Queen Maker's. Also I would like two long strands of hair and feathers down the sides of her face like this. I would like her feathers to be the second darker pink, the yellow and white striped, think bee! (Please try not to distract her heart shaped face too much ; o; ).
Tail: I would like it if she had a classic but thicker Unicorn tail like her cousin's. The position is up to you! If you want to add in some feathers in the tuft you may! Please make them peak under the layers of her tail tuft hair though :>!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws for her front, Claw colour should be the lightest pink, match the cuticles. Her back legs are Unicorn, her hooves are the brown stripe colour.
Reference Image(s): Ref For Markings,Colour Palette, Queen Maker

Horn(s): I want her horn to be like her cousin's where it looks like a stinger! Please make it within the palette provided, colours are CC. (If you want to honey it up in colour a bit I am cool with that too. I know Queenie's is).
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Glasses: I would like her to have a long necklace but instead of the little honeycomb trinket I would like a set of glasses to sit on the side, I would like them to be fancy like this in frames and with lenses like these kaleidoscope ones but honeycomb inspired design instead (She needs them to read the Bee Glyphs!).
Flowers: I would like Peonies (they're a rather large flower) anywhere you'd think they'd balance her design well! I don't mind if they are one of these colours of Peonies or a bunch of different ones for some colour pop since I know she's a pretty peachy/yellowy girl: 1 2 3 4. And if you could, tuck Forget Me Nots (They come in two colours but for balance you can just use the blue ones!) around the peonies too.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I just wanted to make this a lot easier so I just put them with the items already!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Queen Maker Hunibi is mine :>!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:21 am
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Regular | Minor to Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cyreni
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: CYO Plush
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: like plush
Face: like plush
Mane: I'd like this to be edited, as close to plush as you can please
Tail: The new cyreni tail, that amazing big fluffy one
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on fetlocks, hooves like plush
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cyreni antlers closest to the plush. I'd love the spider webs to be added as well
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC!
Custom Items: Necklace string of small critter bones and beads like on the plush. Perhaps some matching around one or two of his hooves also.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like plush

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plushie  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:36 am
Entry Tag: Caitlyn Hellstorm | Pawed Normal | Minimum to Moderate | Twins

Give me Twins!

Edit Category: Minimum to Moderate
Soquili Species: Pawed Regular
Body Build: Warhorse (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: [BASE] (Sabine) Cream white with white underbelly. (Siryn) Brownish orange (but with more orange) with cream white underbelly
[MARKINGS] (Both) Black/dark brown tiger stripes on her body.
Face: (Sabine) white tiger face. Ice blue eyes. (Siryn) Siberian tiger colors. Golden Green eyes
Mane: CC (but if possible, long and curly hair for both)
Tail: (both) Tiger tail. matching colors of white (and orange) tiger with black tip on end
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws. matching the colors of the body
Reference Image(s): Sabine Tigera - Siryn Tigera

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Ice swirls around her legs and body , ice fire on paws, with her eyes glowing icy color. Fangs and claws since she's a tiger. (Siryn) Fire ropes swirling around her body and fire on her paws. Her eyes are glowing orangish or red. Fangs and claws since she's a tiger

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sabine Tigera (white tiger) and Siryn Tigera (orange tiger)
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: Elemental White Tiger/Orange Tiger
Temper: Nurturing / Mercurial
Mate: ---
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:41 am
Entry Tag: AislingJuno | Mutant | Medium- Heavy | Twins

Give me Twins!
(Please note if your not comfertable with doing twins I'd be fine with a solo custom)

Edit Category: Medium- Heavy-depends on CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens near hooves (Look at main TLN ref). Purple crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. .One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face: Glowing snake eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I would like his ears to be bigger and longer than regular more canine-like.
Mane: Semi updo pulled back with a hair accessory or like TLN ref. Medium to Long hair straight down or kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple-black with lighter glow bit highlights
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done a version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws .Nails the color of his eyes.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image -Images link to bigger uncert, Main ref TLN noodle,
skin inspiration, idea inspiration,eyes
crystal, lightingbolt horn, wings, TLN orb inspiration, Semi updo inspiration

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and slightly glowing.
Wings: Wings I want any size custom purple wings if you really don't want to do custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings or Wind Heron Wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing some form of this boy since 2010 but he's changed bit by bit over the years so I'm totally fine with some CC things.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory like ref, glowing purple orbs, I would like the crystal aspect in the chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

Twin 2
Edit Category: Medium- Heavy-depends on CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens near hooves (Look at main TLN ref). Purple or CC in color crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. .One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face: Glowing snake eyes CC in color with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I was thinking the color could be cold, silver, neon green, pinkish purple or CC. Maybe eyeliner color around eyes to make it pop.
I would like his ears to be bigger and longer than regular more canine-like.
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory. Medium to Long hair straight down or kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple-black with lighter glow bit highlights. Hair on this twin could be more of a silver purple or diffrent shade or could simply have a few highlights in a different color or strand of hair that changes the design a bit. The hair is held up by an accessory could part of the accessory match the color of this twins eyes or if you pick gold for the eyes could the accessory be in gold.
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done a version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws . The nails to match the stone and eye color.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image -Images link to bigger uncert, Main ref TLN noodle,
skin inspiration, idea inspiration,eyes
crystal, lightingbolt horn, wings, TLN orb inspiration

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and slightly glowing.
Wings: Wings I want any size custom purple wings if you really don't want to do custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings or Wind Heron Wings. You can change wing color or add a color to the second twin's wings if you want.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing some form of this boy's twin since 2010 but he's changed bit by bit over the years so I'm totally fine with some CC things. * **Also like feel free to like only really slightly change this twin if you have a lot on your plate. I'm honestly just cool with a change in eye color. This boy's twin has been a well-plotted out character but because my soq custom is so low I don't think I'll be able to get any of my OC from my solar sect so I thought it would be interesting to at least give this boy a family member. So like just a minor color shift would be fine.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory cc in design, glowing purple orbs, I would like the crystal aspect in the chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:58 am
Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Ulunsuti/Hippogryph | Moderate, maybe Heavy | Twins

Give me Twins!

Edit Category: Moderate, maybe Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Ulunsuti
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: Dark Hide - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
WIP Needed? If you want to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purple and black body with blue markings. If the markings could look glowy in a way (luminescence?) that would be cool. Edited magenta spikes run along their back.
Face: Smoking yellow eyes for one twin (twin 1) while the other twin has smoking red eyes (twin 2). Rest of face is dark purple mixed with black with blue markings (see references). They have a jagged mouth.
Mane: Dark mane colour. Something messy that fits with the rest of the design.
Tail: Ulunsuti Tail Spikes Tail. Dark purple and black tail with the end of it magenta. The spikes should be purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph Claws - on all four legs. Please colour them purple (same purple as used for the spikes on the tail).
Reference Image(s):
Smoking Eyes (as a possible idea):
Sonya
Colouration:
One Two Three Four

Horn(s): Smooth Horns from Ulunsuti (4 in total). Magenta in colour. If they could be edited slightly to look similar in design to the spikes on dark hide's face, that would be great.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Silver chains on the front two legs with a hook at the end of them. Is it possible for them to each have a different edit? If so, a shadowy effect on twin 1 and a fire effect on twin 2 (to fit with their element), could maybe go on one of their back legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Effect or Effect 2 (as a possible idea, fire coloured for twin 2 and shadowy coloured for twin 1)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Can they have different elements? If so, Twin 1 - Shadow; Twin 2 - Fire. If not, then both will be shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:28 pm
Entry Tag: .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Angeni-Wind | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind/Angeni Mutant
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I'd very much like one.

Body: I'd like her to be colored like a raven. I'd very much like a feathery texture to her pelt, but if that's too much, black is fine.
Face: Black face, black eyes with yellow/gold irises. Color ref
I'd like an expression edit as well, if possible. I'd like a saddened, forlorn look to her. So maybe downturned lips and a furrowed brow. If you show me a WIP on anything, I'd like this to be it, please.
Mane: Long, fluffy. Think of a Ruffled look. Layered is okay to achieve this, but I do prefer long manes.
Tail: Long, to match mane please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I actually want her to be four-clawed, please. Black claws. Templated claws are fine.
Reference Image(s): Raven Coloring

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: I want her to have two sets of wings. If you're up to it, I'd prefer custom-drawn. But if not, the top set of wings should be angeni wings. Whichever style you feel looks best. The bottom set should be the wind Heron style wings. They should be black, perhaps with a purple hue.
Other Notes: . Should the feathering texture be possible for her pelt, I'd verymuch like a wingless version.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A jet-black quill before her feet
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nevermore
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Poe-ny (lulz get it)
Temper: Omit
Tag Background: CC

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:46 pm
Entry Tag: purrrplekitty | Feline Mutant Flutter | Heavy I think | Twins

Give me Twins!

Edit Category: - Heavy I think
Soquili Species: - Feline pawed (all feet) Mutant Flutter
Concept Origin: Avatar
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: eyebrows: raised / mouth: open smile / eyes: thick lashes
Mane: See refs
Tail: Cat Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws; no fringes
Reference Image(s):

Ref 1
Ref 2

Wings: See refs
Other Notes: Roman Nose

Custom Items: the wings, the hair, flowers at the feet, hair bow, and the dress however works best (such as a cloak if needed)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Ref 1
Ref 2

-- Existing Pets --

Twin: CC!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:13 pm
Entry Tag: SSBrosB | Kalona | Minor | Solo

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: plush
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: please see refs
Face: cc
Mane: Can be edited cc, or premade cc!
Tail: Devil Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks are CC
Reference Image(s): small ref, one wing & pattern ref

Horn(s): Backswept Kalona horns
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3 Smooth
Other Notes: CC on any minor edits

Trading Post Items: Crystal Ball with Treasure Base, 3 ball stud earrings, and Pouch (colors cc)
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based off of a plush!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:21 pm
Entry Tag: Revolutionary Roniel | Angeni | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: oc
WIP Needed? yes please!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 pm
Entry Tag: Blue_Sparkle27 | Angeni-Flutter | Unedited | Twins

Give me Twins!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Angeni-Flutter
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? I would like one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Reference image
Body Color:
Sister 1: White (#FFFFFF)
Sister 2: Black (#000000)
Mare Slow Trot
Antenna: Pennantenna
Face: Reference image
Mane: Either: Windblown, the back of Warrior's Braid, and the over the shoulder braid from Native Dreams Braid.
Or: Windblown, the back of Wild, the back of Warrior's Braid over Wild, and the over the shoulder braid from Native Dreams Braid.
Whichever combination looks better.
Tail: Either: Windblown
Wild
Warrior's Braid
Native Dreams Braid
Or: Some sort of combination of any or all of them. Whatever looks good.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves and Angeni Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Aki Kaede

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Angeni Style 2 Wings
Unless you want to combine/splice Angeni Wings and Flutter Wings.
If you do combine/splice Angeni Wings and Flutter Wings please don't use Fantasy, Seelie, or Sprite.
Other Notes: A version without the Items and two Wings.

Trading Post Items: Single Feathers scattered throughout her mane and tail.
Option 1: They can be the color of the end of her Antenna.
Option 2: They can be the color of the Feathers on her Plushie.
Option 3: Some of them can be the color of the end of her Antenna and others can be the color of the Feathers on her Plushie.
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Entry Tag: Bluedemonwolf | Sumi-e Mutant Kitsune Purewalker | Heavy | Twins | Adult

Give me Twins!

Soquili Species: - Mutant Kitsune Purewalker -Sumi-e style
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin: Gaia avatar
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref. Twin will be opposite colors (so one mostly white with black markings/tails, other is mostly black with white markings/tails)
Face: see ref
Mane: CC can be loosely based off of the avi. Twin 1 with black hair, twin 2 with white.
Tail: one twin is black with some that are kind of faded/ghosty, other twin is white instead of black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): User Image

Pelt: Kitsune/fox with Sumi-e style. Colors and designs CC based on ref above.
Other Notes: Multiple kitsune tails - some can be faded/ghosty. Unpelted version would be nice but not necessary.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC but I would love for some armor on the legs. A sword like in the avatar would be nice too.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed the avatar  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:48 pm
Entry Tag: tefla | Mutant Flutter | Heavy | Solo | Adult

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference (( original necklace picture lost, this is a substitute ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:21 pm
Entry Tag: Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008

Body: Predominantly white, but some spotty dotty on face, Some spots on body (maybe add a marking almost like a heart in the shape of dots? o: or a bell)
Face: Spotty dotty + freckles.
Mane: Long, curly, and whimsical with a flower crown. CC color of hair. Please keep it natural in color.
Tail: Sheep tail with slight curly fuzzy at end or like Mithos. If does not fit kirin tail guidelines, then a shorter tail with lots of fluff that matches her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: Hazel green, edited for more cutesy eyes and long lashes. Example
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, I have a few favorites though: Ref 1, Ref 2, etc. Whatever fits.
Wings: None
Scales: None, please.
Other Notes: if possible, I would like the ears to look a little more fluffy.

Custom Items: Flower crown, Shawl made out of fleece like fleece 1 and fleece 2 with flowers like in the flower crown with bell off the shawl.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff