Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 天[Events}
[ R2 ] Iron Arena: Minowa vs. Amarantha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:34 am
There was a roughly 0% chance the UHV grunts had signed up to be outclassed quite this much. There were some screams following the snake's explosion as they absorbed the shrapnel with their disappointingly mortal frames. A couple tried to mount a counteroffensive, only for their munitions to get lodged in Minowa's tree wall. Then, of course, there was the second Kage present, whose intimidation would have been enough to get them to capitulate even if the follow-up dismantling of their... well, them weren't so thorough. The last thought that one of the poor sods had as he was being forcibly ejected from the realm of the living was: "Man, this is the exact opposite of all the propaganda. Mistakes: made." After all was said and done, the hallway was starting to resemble something out of a horror movie, or perhaps an expressionist art exhibit rendered in viscera.

The fog inched closer, much unlike the UHV's forces. Sounds of combat echoed down the hallway.

HeadlessKoko

BlackFruity

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:46 pm
User ImageEnter with Severin

Trying to convey the aura of a disgruntled puppy because it seemed to be the most accurate reaction, Agni-clone endured being carried by the waist, dangling parallel to the ground. Even if he hadn't been devoted to remaining mute, there wasn't anything he could say, anyways. "Just like him." "Ghosts." How was he supposed to reply to that? Especially now that they were en route to the very object of those comments.

The answer to what he thought was a rhetorical question came to him when he and Severin got close enough to the group gathered at this arena to catch sight of them all, including Inka. "From here on out, it might hurt so much that you'll wish you've never come," he tilted his face and waited, if he had to, for Severin to wipe the drool off his face, like he would so often do back in the day. Once Severin was proper, he finished asking, "Are you ready for that?". In the lighting that shone from above, all too familiar eyes of molten gold revealed themselves from the eye slits of the fox mask. They stared, in a rare moment of unmasked observation, straight into Severin's blue orbs. They remained riveted, not caring for what telltale expressions might happen to appear on the rest of his face. For once, reading his thoughts was only the secondary objective. After all, Agni already knew the answer to the question. The primary objective now was to prepare Severin. Hit him hard now so that hopefully the coming blows would not hurt so much. Test his mettle, so to speak.

The stare eventually turned away, the shadows cast by the mask hiding the familiar eyes from sight once more. The moment over, Agni clarified in the same, almost monotone tone, "After all, the UHV won't go down without a fight, and your hand still feels cold. You sure you're not injured anywhere?". Specifically, the hand that was, intentionally or not, groping his bare abs after all the jostling to reach this place had pulled his shirt up. Maybe if Severin listened hard enough, he would be able to tell that there was actually one difference between his tone now and then. There was the slightest shade of annoyance after mentioning how cold Severin's hands felt. Again, the disgruntled puppy feel.

Enter with Hanae

The real Agni looked over (up, down, however it was) and happened to see Severin and his designated Agni clone first. The two seemed to be having some sort of moment.

Lucky

OG Agni had the easy job. Hanae acquiesced easily to his suggestion and now he was just following her. Didn't take them long to reach the group responsible for the resounding booms, and upon meeting with them, the first thing Agni did was give the Mizukage an appropriate bow. His silent method of reporting in.

Almost immediately after that, because he assumed the Mizukage wasn't going to bother saying anything directly to him, Agni walked over to his clone on the side. The two quietly convened, sharing information on what they saw and did. Once Severin would reach, his Agni clone would also join the pair, making a huddle of three identical individuals that finished almost as quickly as it began.

Sure, Agni could have just dismissed the two other clones and gotten the information much faster, but they could still be used as meat shields. Plus, each cost chakra to make, and chakra didn't exactly grow on trees. Not for Agni, at least.

OG
Chakra Pool: 150 / 350
Stamina Pool: 110 / 200

Clone 1
Chakra: 1/81
Stamina: 81/81

Clone 2

BlackFruity

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:57 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

The first thing he saw entering the iron arena was Inka, though if you asked him he wouldnt be able to tell you why. Severin’s mouth flattened in to a solid line, looking at the Mixukage from across the expanse between him. Agni began to talk at his side, which slowly brought him to the realization of how he was carrying the shorter male. But upon looking at him, he was frozen in place by those molten gold discs....

Why did his heart hurt so much? His own eyes were a mixture of terror, pain, and awe. His eyebrows were drawn hard together and his mouth was slightly downturned. Part of him craved to remember, part of him shrank away from it. He softly set Agni down, his turmoil shown in his clenched jaw and tight shoulders as he removed his hand from Agni’s skin and looked back out at the group. He had a feeling today was going to be hard for more than one reason. He didn’t answer the small man for some time, pondering his response for a few moments.

“I have a feeling your warning is about more than just the UHV.... Your hair is just like his.” The last part was a mumble; there was no drooling over Inka, instead every time Severin looked at him, he looked more like a kicked puppy. Scared, penchant, wary... Something about the mizukage made him tense. Shaky hands, familiar to those that knew him ( like a certain green haired uchiha ), raked through his now messy hair as a tense breath escaped through his lips.

“Thank you.”

He didnt look at Agni as he said it, but it was obvious that it was meant for him. Severin avoided his question about injuries and rubbed his frozen hands together as minute shivering that had been barely noticeable suddenly multiplied by the newfound heat in the arena. He watched as his clone of Agni moved to join the others, but he stayed behind for a few more moments. Was he ready to do this?

“I should have just stayed home and wrote those post-op reports..” He mumbled to himself before jumping down and joining the group. Once he came to a stop, he bowed to them but did— and said —nothing else. No flirting, no comment about the beautiful but terrifying lady, no hinted foursome joke at the three Agni, and nothing said to the Mizukage.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Blackfruity
                                                            XAyame_HatakeX
                                                            Ergo War
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image  Inka Hizara 
Inka's lips pulled back, morphing his toothy snarl into a ferocious grin across all seven copies. With the bloodshed of their fellow soldiers piercing through the panic sounds coming from the arena's stands, Inka summoned up a jutsu and billowed out his own smoke, ignoring the potentially poisonous fog creeping in behind him. Unlike the UHV cloud, the Mizukage quickly evacuated smoke, light and billowing like a tidal wave over the UHV's legs, rocking back against them from behind when it hit the wooden wall summoned up by his son. The six after images broke their smoke bombs, appearing as if they too, were issuing smoke, when it was really only the one. Again, an explosion will sound off from almost the exact same spot as Inka ignited the technique with a clack of his teeth. If the concussive force didn't kill them outright, the bloodloss and shock might do the trick. Unfortunately - or fortunately - the explosion brings down the wooden wall of branches as well, causing a veritable waterfall of cindered debris upon the gathered forces.

Inka maintained his position, surveying the damage. With the afterimages now dismissed, he was alone amongst the bloodshed, still ready for combat, adrenaline pumping steady through him. He didn't throw the Kazekage more than a cursory glance - a brief notion of acknowledgement - until Minowa arrived at his side, and the Anbu that was accompanying him at his back. Only then did he feel it was safe enough to give Minowa his attention; a hand rested on Minowa's shoulder while the other gently brushed through golden-silk hair. Inka bowed forward, resting his forehead against his son's, molten eyes gentle now that his precious person was found and safe.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Itoko's paws need to be looked at." Inka would nod and crouch down to give the same treatment to his son's closest friend.

"Thank you for your hard work, Itoko." He said, gently rubbing the Binturong's ears the way he likes it. It was then that Minowa spoke up, his voice sounding around a name the Hizara hadn't heard in some time.

"Raigyo." Sharp eyes blink, and the Mizukage, adorned in the black robes with the symbol of his title embroidered in stark white thread, stood and turned. Barely a second goes by and a dangerous frown perches itself on his features once again.

"You're injured." He has to raise his voice to be heard over the distance and noise between them. The bastards have the nerve to go after his son and injure those under his command. A quick explosion for a death is too good for them!

ch 1,020 // 1,100 | 900 // 940 st
⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
Katon : Fire Jutsu
• Haisekishou [ Burning Ash Accumulation ]
B-Rank
After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel ash from his mouth. This large cloud begins to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.
HeadlessKoko

Ergo War

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image
 Genin  Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa iJaeger  Tamer  Kirigakure   Eleven 
[[ 100/180 ch | 210/230 st ]]

Minowa held little in the way of pity for the UHV soldiers being so mercilessly slain right in front of his eyes, but nor did he feel particularly pleased to be near such a powerful figure whom he did not know. After his Pa had concluded his own business with the UHV, Minowa moved to seal up the entrance the crawling fog was leaking from. Earth is lifted up from underneath his lithe frame and is sent forward like a wave, riding high and thick to clog up the entrance, though it wouldn't take much to get the loose dirt busted out of the way...

He turns and walks up to his Pa, Itoko prowling by his side, still wary of the corpses, not trusting their status as being 'permanent.' After Inka had fulfilled his parental need to ensure Minowa's safety with physical contact, the son of two Mizukages speaks up, ice-blue eyes pointedly looking in a very specific direction.

"Raigyo-san." It was good to see another Mist-nin. Especially one that has been close to his Pa, even though they haven't heard from him in too long.

HeadlessKoko

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 160 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Doton : Earth Jutsu
• Doryuuha [ Earth Flow Wave ]
Activated by forming a couple of hand seals and stomping the ground, this technique creates a mobile wave of earth 5 meters tall under the user. The user can ride this wave, cause it to crash down on someone, or use it in other Doton techniques.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 am
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame sheathed her sabre then pulled a piece of someone out of her hair before bowing her head at the Mizukage and the growing group. Ayame Hatake...I'm the current Kazekage. I also wish we were meeting under better circumstances. Though she was proud of being the Kazekage she didn't like anyone to think she mentioned the title as a way of getting recognition. Most of the time she did prefer to stay anonymous, though with a 12 ft wolf for a partner and being a Hatake outside of Konoha it was kind of hard to do so.
        Ayame shook her head, the ice beads in her hair giving a small clinking noise as she did so, If anyone is in need of anything I can give at the moment, do not hesitate to ask. We do need to move out of here and I believe the best place would be back to the entrance. The former Kazekage, Lady Bastet, is there along with my partner Daichi, and a few other shinobi. she stated making sure to continuously listen for any signs of approaching enemies. If you would not mind Lord Hizara, I will take point on the group to make sure I meet whatever comes our way. Sunagakure has dealt with the UHV on many occasions, and I would like to help in anyway to protect your shinobi. She said with a bit of pain in her voice as Sonyo's face came to mind. She knew the UHV armor weaknesses and only hoped the Mizukage did not think she wanted to take all the glory. Shinobi were strong, and the young ones here were no exception, but she knew their chakra had to be getting low.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 1610 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1720 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : : Lightning Armor: Increases Speed and Reflexes 3 more posts left

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Ergo War
        HeadlessKoko
        BlackFruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm
The troops in the area were well and truly reduced to pulp at this point. They had fought back as best they could, but lost. It was a good thing they were wearing dog tags, since they could maybe come up with one identifiable feature if they all pooled their resources. Inka's explosions were really just the final nail in the coffin on that front.

As the last of the viscera oozed down the walls, there would be an enormous CRACK, a gust of wind that carried fresh air, and not even half a second later the sound something detonating. Daylight marked the walls at the far end of the hall leading toward the entrance.

-----

Who were all these people? Why was there so much blood? What was Hanae supposed to do with the sight of three Agnis huddled together? Her already active imagination was being spurred on to new heights with how stressful the day had been, but she couldn't indulge in any flights of fancy right now. For one, they were still in danger, albeit not directly. On top of that, she was just so gosh dang nervous about all these new people. There was the minnow that had trounced her, a lady covered in blood, a man who really seemed like he needed to chill out, a guy who'd been practically spooning one of the Agnis... What was it her teacher had always said? "Just imagine the audience in their underwear?" She figured she'd-- oh god, they were all gorgeous.

This couldn't be real. She'd hit her head on one of the dummies and fallen unconscious. Surrounded by a veritable harem of men and a scary bombshell of an older lady, Hanae could only assume she'd fallen into one of those shoujo mangas she'd heard so much about. She had to be the protagonist; after all, this was her life.

She crouched behind the Agni squad, trying to put her brain back together. She was utterly failing to do so up until the building's structural integrity came into question.

"Let's go!" she shouted, rocketing to her feet out of sheer nervous energy. "Fight on! Guts! Guts!"

That said, she was not going to be the first one to the entrance. She'd follow behind these stronger-looking people. Like that bloody lady, or Mr. Grumpenstein the Elder.

HeadlessKoko

BlackFruity

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:15 pm
User ImageOne of the Agni's upon seeing that Hanae was crouching behind them, reached behind to give the fantasizing girl a comforting pat on the hand, thinking that she was incredibly nervous in the presence of two foreign kages. He got in a few pats before their information exchange was cut short by the Mizukage's voice. It was none of them that he called for, but nonetheless, the name was relevant. Three sets of eyes shifted simultaneously as three identical minds thought identical thoughts.

"Then I'll heal Itoko's paws," the original Agni and the only one with any chakra announced.
"I'll follow," said another.
The one who was preoccupied patting Hanae's head nodded and stayed where he was, but looked elsewhere. At Severin.

The two Agnis approached the Mizukage, descending down from the wall to the carnage below. Their masks hid their grimaces and the look of deep regret ingrained within their eyes. It was improper, Agni knew, to waste such thoughts on the enemies, but no matter how many times he was met with a scene of carnage, even wholly that of the enemy, he could not help but wish that there was less death. They were soldiers, all of them. To give and take life was as unavoidable as conflict, but they were also the same.

Regardless, he, who couldn't so much as lift a finger during the fight, had no place to say anything. He did not wish death unto the enemy, but he would rather see to the safety of his own kage over strangers.

Before getting too close, both the clone and the original remembered their manners and gave a short bow, requesting in tandem, "Permission to approach the Mizukage," and "Permission to approach Minowa and Itoko."

Assent was given in some form or another, and both Agni's passed through.

At that very moment, the CRACK resounded through the room. They both paused, the Agni who had been watching Severin without looking directly at him, also rolled his eyes to look in the direction of the sound. Fresh air was felt a moment later. An escape or a held of further structural instability?

Well, regardless of the answer, it was clear that the time left on this scene was quickly coming to an end. After just a moment's pause, the two Agni's down on the ground resumed their prior actions. The Agni on the walls gently guided Hanae in front of him and towards Severin. The Kazekage would take point. Inka would travel with his son and the guard he had on him would not be fond of those from other villages coming close. In that case, Hanae should stick with Severin. Best case, she enters the circle of Inka's protection if he gathers Severin close to him like the mother clucking hen he was. Worst case, she's not alone at least, and she would have Severin plus a clone that was, functionally, a meat shield.

Agni, approaching Minowa, stopped again shortly after walking forwards upon receiving permission. This time, he waited for Minowa's permission. Raising both empty hands up harmlessly, he spoke casually, "I know some iryojutsu. If you'd like, I can heal Itoko's paws while we move out," but also carefully. Minowa was younger, but isolated. Guarded so diligently by a helicopter parent and raised under extraordinary circumstances, Agni wasn't sure how to act around the... six year old? Eleven year old?

Clone Agni went up and tugged on Inka's sleeve. It was more polite than tugging on his ear. Once he was sure he got the Mizukage's attention, he hoped for an ear but that was hoping too much, he whispered a quick report, "Severin has amnesia. He has flashes of familiarity, but no substantial memories. He's been staying in Konoha." That was the end of the essentials. Hopefully, she'd gauged Inka's good impression of Severin correctly. In that case, what she had said would be enough to keep him out of trouble. However Agni couldn't help but adding in one more line, "Because of certain emotional scars, please be careful," before separating quickly in light of the constantly changing situation. He would not advise Inka on what to do. That was not a space he could step into.

The two clones stood on standby, waiting for orders from the Mizukage. The real Agni waited patiently for a reply from Minowa.

OG
Chakra Pool: 220 / 350
Stamina Pool: 146 / 200

Clone 1

Clone 2

BlackFruity

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

The only thing to show his troubles externally was the increase in his shaking despite the fact that he was starting to warm up. Raigyo-san, so his hunch had been correct. This feeling in his gut wasn't intimidation, it was straight out fear. His eyes widened slightly when Minowa said his name, but he full on flinched away as if in pain when Inka called it out. Severin's eyes flicked to meet Inka's golden ones, freezing in place.

His head was starting to hurt.

He probably would have deteriorated further if it weren't for the loud crack that rung out through the arena as the structural integrity of the building went to hell. Sev was finally able to rip his eyes from Inka to look around, and when they finally found the tunnel leading out he did not hesitate. Immediately the man began walking forward towards it-- he didn't care how dangerous is might be. He wanted, no needed, to get away from the Mizukage. Any calls to him would be useless, almost as if he couldn't heart.

And he really couldn't past the pounding of his heartbeat in his ears.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Blackfruity
                                                            XAyame_HatakeX
                                                            Ergo War
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image  Inka Hizara 
Molten eyes focus on the Kazekage as introductions are made, putting aside his emotions for a moment to better evaluate one of the individuals that had been there for his son when he was delayed. Her ability to tear apart the UHV squad was also nothing to scoff at, and he had yet to get to know the woman enough to really be completely willing in putting his family blindly under her care.

"Inka Hizara. Conditions could be worse." Was his greeting. Indeed, they could be meeting as enemies, and he didn't think any villages needed that with UHV still causing issues. An itch dug at his shoulder blades at the thought of himself or those under his care had to rely on another village's shinobi to protect them, but he also had a duty of care and refusing the services of such a strong individual would not only put the Kiri nin at greater risk, but would only promote an air of overconfidence or arrogance. "Mhm. Lead the way. I'll watch the rear." He speaks to Ayame before turning his head to his Anbu guard to tell them to keep to the middle of the group. It should be an even enough distribution to offer some deterrent or change of plans for any ambushes.

As final preparations were being made, some of the Agnis approached him and his son, earning a narrowed expression from the Mizukage - which twitched and went even darker at the short report given to him. "You..." His lips pull back, showing his teeth, but he seems to go in another direction with his thoughts. "How long has he had this condition? Been in Konoha?"

As the group begin to move out, Inka looks down to Minowa, reaching out a hand to brush a thumb across a pale cheek. "Stay alive." He instructed, before petting Itoko's head. "Look after each other." And he motions for the two to go ahead, following after the Anbu guard Inka had brought with him. Molten eyes look at the Agni that had addressed him. He starts moving.

ch 1,020 // 1,100 | 900 // 940 st
⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :

HeadlessKoko

Torture Me Softly

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
 Genin  Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa iJaeger  Tamer  Kirigakure   Eleven 
[[ 100/180 ch | 210/230 st ]]

Minowa watched Severin with tranquil, blue eyes, before looking up at the Agni who offered to heal Itoko's paws. Boy and bearcat look at each other and sit down on the ground simultaneously after a second's consideration. Minowa knelt down onto a crouch, a hand on Itoko's back as the bearcat sat down on its hind haunches and lifted a front paw, red and raw looking despite the calluses. Minowa's other hand was lightly tucked at his stomach, hand causally near one of his belt pouched, blue eyes watching Agni's hands the entire while. Itoko would stand back up and lift up a back paw as the healing continued on, until it was done. Once Itoko was taken care of, the two seemed to share another silent second of communication before both looked up to Agni.

"Thank you." Minowa and Itoko bowed their heads lightly in tandem before they started to walk away as well, interpreting Severin's movements and his Pa's instruction as the sign to leave. As he went, he passed Hanae, eyes appraising the girl before speaking up to her. "Coming? Hanae-san." Itoko makes a low mrowl of agreement, but they would barely wait a beat before they continued on, following after Severin and the Kazekage.

HeadlessKoko

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 160 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Doton : Earth Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:42 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame looked to the group and their new charge as she moved to the front, We need to move quickly. We don't want the whole arena to come down on us. There was also the fact Ayame wanted to get away from whatever was going on with this family, or...not family. She honestly had no idea, but she did honestly hope that they figured things out. Maybe after this was all said and done she could mention her mate James was a medic and a very good one at that, he could possibly help with the amnesia bit. She wasn't harping on Agni either, she was certain he would be a great medic...and she needed to stop the inner monologue and pay attention, though she was never really able to turn her senses off anyway unless she expended the chakra to do so.
        She touched the hilt of her sabre and hoped the noises she was hearing outside were just the building, but knowing the UHV that was a lie. Everyone needs to be prepared, I'm hearing a multitude of people and that would mean army or at least a larger force than what we have been dealing with.

◥ CHKRA :: 1610 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1720 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : : Lightning Armor: Increases Speed and Reflexes 3 more posts left

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Ergo War
        HeadlessKoko
        BlackFruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:37 pm
As the group headed into the hallway, they would notice the walls had warped slightly with everything going on. There were patches of swamp beginning to appear at the end of the hallway, further destabilizing an already shaky building. Then there was a flash as the mud electrified, followed shortly by five tremors, what sounded like a furious rainstorm crashing against the building, and the appearance of a hot white light at the end of the hallway.

-----

Hanae may have been an idiot, but she wasn't stupid. Severin--the handsome-but-slightly-off guy she found herself next to--may have been a worthy opponent to Agni in terms of looks, but there was no way she'd fall for him. None at all! Her mind was already made up, even if Agni himself were shoving her toward this dazed-and-confused Adonis! Masks were way cooler than a perfectly chiseled chin and eyes that could freeze her blood but melt her heart!

She made a mental note to peek under Agni's mask the very first chance she got.

"H-Hello, mah name's Hanae," she greeted him, feeling slightly under-dressed for the occasion.

She'd only fallen behind by a couple of steps when Minowa greeted her. Did he have to have such an infuriatingly punchable face?! Deck him in the-- no, this was not the time. Besides, in their fight, she... she could hardly remember that scrap. Scary as it was, it felt like it had been so long ago. Was this what it felt like when something was "water under the bridge", as people tended to say? She gave a huff of indignation and half-jogged to catch up with Severin and the Agni clone. Wherever this group was headed, she was along for the ride. She wondered where her sensei had gone, but one look at her surroundings told her this was no time to go looking for him. He was probably fine, anyways; he was good at getting out of this sort of stuff. He'd had proper training as a shinobi, after all. Not like her.

HeadlessKoko

BlackFruity

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:55 pm
User ImageWithout much difficulty, just a basic application of Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ], Agni easily restored Itoko's adorkable little paws to full health. We hope to see you again! Agni nodded. Any "you're welcome," he may have said would have just been said to the back of the already swiftly leaving Minowa. What a mystery. Though, when he saw Minowa wait a beat for Hanae, his eyes couldn't help but narrow, his mouth struggling to not form into a little smile.

Oh right. The building was coming down, and it looked like Severin's heart was collapsing too, if anything could be interpreted from the gait he hastily left with.

"A year and a half," the Agni clone reported to his Mizukage, answering both questions with one reply. A year and a half, that was exactly around the time Severin was reported MIA. Granted, that wasn't really much of a reveal. It only confirmed that he had been tended to by the medics of Konoha when he was on the verge of death.

Seeing the Mizukage leave almost immediately after getting his response, sparing only a moment for a glance that probably meant something, the clone Agni watched his back and then shared a look with his original, who was also just now being left behind by Minowa. Like father, like son...

Like potential love interest. The two shared a look with the third clone, who had been ditched by Severin even before they had been abandoned. It seemed only Hanae was loyal, still by the third Agni clone's side. Unable to help himself, the Agni clone besides Hanae allowed himself to briefly pat her head before briskly walking off to catch up to Severin. They still didn't know yet if that light was a good or a bad thing, and this body was only still existing to be used as a moving shield.

The other clone Agni and the original Agni brought up the rear, calmly moving in tandem. Behind the masks, eyes roved carefully across their surroundings: the falling architecture, the arena effects gone awry, and the strange weather outside. They were definitely walking into bad news, but there was no use worrying about what was inevitable.

OG
Chakra Pool: 180 / 350
Stamina Pool: 146 / 200

Clone 1

Clone 2

Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by C - ranked Shinobi such as Chuunin and is required to advance. A C - ranked Shinobi has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.
Guild Description: See the official description. Does not replace Healing Hands Technique: Minor.

BlackFruity

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Torture Me Softly

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:17 pm
User Image

Quote:

A swamp, an electrified one at that. Finally, Severin paused at the end of the tunnel, frowning. He paused for a moment before his eyes caught the sight of the chakra crackling through the mud only in certain spots. Once he had plotted a path through it, he began to make his way through, casting a look back to see ifthe others were still following him, and sure enough they were. His eyes met Inka's once more, pain and confusion swirling in them before he quickly looked away.

Why did he feel so ashamed? Why didn't he want Inka to look at him, he hadn't ever felt this way before. He had never had a problem showing off, especially with someone he didn't know/ remember. Was it because he had been someone strong before? Someone worth respecting? It definitely wasnt just the fear that made his stomach twist, that made him want to vomit. He hopped over a puddle of electrified mud, then ducked out of the tunnel in to the opening...

{ Exeunt }

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Blackfruity
                                                            XAyame_HatakeX
                                                            Ergo War
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

天[Events}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers