Hi, my name is Jean Luc Bisset

But I mostly go by Jean

I am a male

I am 11 years old.

My birthday is 06/29/2036

My dream job is to become Potion Master and open an Apothecary with my twin.

My blood status is Half-blood

This is my First year here at Hogwarts.

I'm a member of (Once you are sorted, update this section with the house you are sorted into. Do not sort yourself.) house.

I am interested in both genders

I'm currently with no one.
If you are with someone in the guild, link their profile like so: Their Name

People can describe me as Quiet and soft spoken in most situations. Due to not handling our previous bullying well, I am more reserved. It takes me longer to feel comfortable around strangers. I much rather be reading books or researching potions then socializing. I am very driven and ambitious though. I will but aside my comfortably if it means furthering our dreams. I won't hesitate to use others for our advantage.

My background story is
I was born at 11:59 PM on Jun 29th to Elen Bisset nee Davies and Timothée Bisset. My twin Eric Bisset was born shortly prior to me at 11:31 PM. Our father is a french born pureblood wizard who moved to Wales to study under Transfiguration Master Eren Davies (our grandfather). He fell in love with our mother and they were married only a short 2 years before we were born. Our mother is Welsh born and raised, 2nd generation muggleborn. Both of our parents are Transfiguration Masters.

Due to us being identical twins we were often confused with one another. We had been bullied for a time before out aunt (Célia Bisset, a potion Master) discovered it when she came to pick us up from primary during one of her visits. Célia asked permission to home school us. Our parents agreed as long as she moved to Wales. She quickly moved herself and her business there.

She was the one who inspired our love of potions. It was after sneaking into her potions lab that my eye color was changed irreparably. We tried to help her with her potion but instead knocked the cauldron from her station. It splashed me in the the face. The healers said we are fortunate that minor burns and the color change is all we suffered. No one was able to discover why the eyes changed colors and it only further inflamed our fascination with potions.

I enjoy Potions, reading, playing the violin, learning new languages and flying

I despise Raspberries(allergic), spiders, cauliflower, noisy/messy eaters, bullying

I'm afraid of Rats

My strengths are Optimism, Ambitious

My flaws are Overly meticulous, Self-Critical/Sensitive

I look like this

My wand is a 11 1/2", Purpleheart wood, with Wood Nymph Hair core

My pet is a Fox

Oh yes, there's something else we need to tell you! Even though Eric and I are twins we aren't the same person. We like different things and dislike different things. Though we do occasionally pretend to be each other just to confuse people. Don't trust our eye color to tell us apart. We wear muggle contacts or use glamours sometimes.

Pended By: Weasley 9/11/19
Accepted By: (Do not touch this)
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)