Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ominous plotting (Maleficent & Dugan of Cernunnos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:52 pm
This is a private RP between Naru and myself involving our Soquili. Please do not post unless you are invited. Thanks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

As the sun began setting a mare with pale fur draped in dark plumage extended her wings outward letting huge talons brush along the leaves slowly changing with the call of autumn. Orbs flashing a menacing green she carried onward till her form dipped lower into the shadow of the foreboding trees. Claws sinking inward she felt a creature shiver hiding within the grass. A smile curled upon her painted muzzle: a very devious smile. Sweeping shadows festered the area in strange forbidden images and warnings. "Excellent" she spoke to no one in particular. Having been a rough flight she finally credited her knowledge to finding the dense forest that most of her kind dare not tread, let alone even try. Things wandering aimlessly perhaps lost in a daze, as the wicked branches sought to destroy hopes and dreams.

This pleased her.

Turning her head slowly, she soaked in the warnings around her being without worry. There had once been a time when things were of light touching upon a naive soul that soon burned iridescent into rage and betrayal. Memories cast outward like a disease until they were no longer a burden only germinated into a dark mistress of evil.

Her journey was with the purpose to find the rumored Lord of this vile place crawling with death and rotting dreams. She had heard rumors of this creature who tortured many yet stayed a phantom. Definitely, an asset to her plans that would come together like a well-written book of spells.

A dilemma seeking out a creature that couldn't be found.

Moving deeper toward the murky swamp she purposely moved in a slow pace to draw him out letting her voice be heard, "Dugan of Cernunnos" she spoke with a mesmerizing tone, "I've come to discuss something of interest with you. Won't you be a dear and reveal yourself, for me?

Maleficent WC: 312

Naru_Uchiha007

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 pm
Quote:
Rein_Carnation

The name sound itself echoing throughout the swamp, its desolation becoming apparent as the fauna that once brought life to it had long since fallen quiet. Not even the singular chirp of a cicada or the boisterous cry of the bullfrog could be heard, pure and utter silence gripping the land... a thick darkness enveloping the mare as she traversed deeper into the murky abode of the one she sought. It was most assured that if she were a lesser mare that she would be plagued by the same fear that racked the fauna. Even the forest itself seemed to give off signs of distress, almost as if they were warning her to turn back, tree branches reaching to the sky in a failed attempt to send her back the way she'd come....

Given all this, this was indeed the domain of the being she had come to seek council with. A being able to command the very earth around them with their mere presence alone.

Of course, this brought her back to the root of her dilemma. Where could such a being be hiding themselves. There was no real direction for her to act upon, so the only logically assumption was to further explore this swampy domain until they would reveal themselves to her.

At least, that's what one would have thought... up until the ground found itself beginning to stir fiercely beneath her hooves, wings of dirt erupting from out of the murk itself. "Who dares to disturb my slumber?!" A thunderous voice roared from the earth itself, seedling pulling himself free of the mud, antlers of wood cutting through the soft ground as those vibrant eyes came to rest upon the one called Maleficent, his heavy hooves sinking deep into the swamp itself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:57 am
User Image

Indeed the rumors were true as the earth beneath her talons vibrated with a feverish warning. No creature frail of heart or spirit would certainly disturb one that seemingly could simply transverse your soul to a darker plain. In her words secretly she whispered in her mind, "Excellent. Pursing her lips she stepped forward, marveled how the seedling revealed himself regally, if not in a terrifying manner. Being the "Mistress of Evil" as most whispered about her, she showed no hesitation or fear to step forward in his presence as singular candles burned by her feet creating no heat nor threat to the being or his forest that could drown her breath, snuffing out her life.

"It is I, Maleficent that has summoned you, Lord...Dugan of Cernunnos". Flexing her feathery wings, her form stood tall, feathers adorning her neck like a bodice of a Queen.

"I've come to you with a proposition if not an invitation perhaps". Stepping forward she stared him directly in the eyes intent on her musings that whispered back without any semblance of words able to be interpreted. "Is it true the dirt does not sustain you alone? I'm sure a nice chunk of flesh would prove most satisfying in your state. Being a carnivore myself, it completely created a query of how one such as great as yourself would also benefit from something other than the grounds nurturing". Dirt had never really piqued her interest, save for the rotting smell that could emanate through once life had laid to waste.

Along time ago when Maleficent was merely a filly she loved all things nature. Trees, moss, dirt, flowers, any foliage that held hope in a young child's heart. But, then the fires of torment came to bring despair so great her naive heart turned to stone. Soon, jealously conflicted with hatred enveloped her very being into the creation that stood ominous in the forest. Standing idle she'd wait for his answer desiring a positive response with a doorway to something much eviler then her plans could ever manage.

Maleficent WC: 343

Naru_Uchiha007

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:00 am
A shake of the head was all that was needed from Dugan, dirt and mud falling free of his form, wings once more coming to settle along his back, the singular sapling that found itself sprouting there under their protection once more. "To tread upon my lands, you are either very brave... or very foolish." Dugan growled, brow furrowed as eyes turned to those candles which flickered at her talons end. He could sense no signs of heat from them, their presence being a mild annoyance at most, nostril flared before emitting a soft snort at the mare before him.

"You are unlike any of the others whom have dared to stray into my domain." He said with a very intrigued tone, brow having slightly arched itself as the mare spoke. It was very true that dirt itself was not enough to sustain once such as himself... especially with the wildlife he'd preyed upon had found itself fleeing from this near-desolate place... so that look of intrigue seemed to only intensify itself with each breath she took, words gracing his ears with much to think on.

"So, you come to me with a proposition... but fail to grace me any kind of gift? You must be very brave indeed, especially knowing such things about me before even having met." His lips found themselves curling into a rather sinister smirk. "Or is this proposition of your's... this invitation you speak of... is this the gift you seek to bestow? If so, than color me intrigued, for I am curious as to where you are going with this."

His wings seemed to flex a bit along his back, another shake of his given to stir the rest of the dirt from those thick antlers. At least she had managed to capture his interest for the time being, eyes never once leaving her own, tail giving a flick as he awaited her reply.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games