Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Namaste ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:27 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Second Year
Pureblood Twelve Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Namaste - The Quad / East Wing

Gaspard headed towards the quad for the namaste club. He liked the idea of joining a yoga club since his mum liked doing yoga herself. It had been five years and it was about time he tried it. Instead of pretending he had zero interest in the calming effect it had. Course that meant attending the meetings and seeing how things went. This year he was going to do just that.

Heading out in the most comfortable thing Gaspard had that wasn’t pajamas, he hoped it would be fun. “Hi, mind if I join.” He greeted the older girl with a wave as he wandered over. She even had snacks which made coming all the better. Course, Gaspard wasn’t going to get ahead of himself. He was here to relax and have some fun.

Gaspard Dufour - Hufflepuff - 2nd Year

Why are you interested in joining? My mum does yoga

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Just to stay relaxed.

Any other information you would like to add?Won't be able to make it to any Friday evening get togethers though.

Status : This should help with stress
                                                  Company : Club people...

OOC : - - -

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:39 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

13 years || Hufflepuff || muggleborn
Dueling Club || Namaste || Quidditch reserve

Eden generally spent all his time holed up in the library or Hufflepuff Common Room studying. He occasionally swam with Skipper or Weslyn, but generally Eden had his schedule blocked with studying, dueling, and writing letters home. That said, he’d promised to try out for Quidditch this year, and he had stopped by some of the yoga club’s meetings last spring. Eden was no martial artist like his younger sister, and didn’t know if he could do some of those poses, but it seemed relaxing. “Good morning, Captain Hailey” he remarked, handing in his form. ”I bought a towel to use as a mat, but wasn’t sure if there was anything else we needed to bring?” Clothes maybe. Right. He was going to go to Hogsmeade to get that after getting Hailey's recommendation for what would work. "Did you have a clothing recommendation?"

The other boy....was vaguely familiar. He recognized the fellow Hufflepuff was a second year, but he couldn't remember his name. "Good morning," he greeted anyways.

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff - Third year
Why are you interested in joining? It seems relaxing and something to warm up or wind down with.
What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Touch my toes?
Any other information you would like to add? I will only be able to attend Monday and Wednesday mornings.

setting Quad for Namaste, Fall 2050 || with Hailey and ...a Hufflepuff
appearance 5’1”, 125 lbs || wearing Shirt and shorts
status I guess this is socializing too.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
At night I dream of a desert land
And find I'm drowning in the sand
Hour glass upon my bed side stand
Running with the second hand
Keep close what you love
Keep fears even closer
♖♜
"Desert Dream” by Larkin Poe, from Epistory

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Penelope made her way to the quad with her water bottle in one hand. She smiled shyly at Hailey and the two boys, one of which she recognized from not only her classes, but also from this club last spring. However, she still didn’t know him very well. In fact, she didn’t know anyone at this school very well. Or maybe they didn’t know her well. Well, except Jessica, but Penny didn’t want to be her friend. They saw each other more than enough at family gatherings. The third year quietly filled out her form with the same answers as in previous years before stretching out her calf muscles.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor - Third

Why are you interested in joining? I am a ballet dancer, and I want to continue working on my flexibility while I am at Hogwarts.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? I hope to become more flexible and coordinated than I am now.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:55 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Namaste Club Leader - Member of the Language Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Hailey looked up when her first member of the year arrived. A boy, who looked to be a few years younger than she, asked if he could join. “Not at all,” she responded, handing him a form. “Please fill this out and feel free to help yourself to a pastry.” As the first boy was filling out his form, another arrived. Hailey recognized him from some of last year’s meetings. “Good morning, Eden,” she greeted. “No need to worry about the mats – we’ve got plenty. Clothes on the other hand...” She pondered for a moment as to where he could purchase some workout clothes. As she was thinking, Penelope had quietly arrived. “The Bewitched Boutique in Hogsmeade should have shorts and stuff. And they might still be on sale from the Back to School sales they have every year.” Other than that, Hailey wasn’t totally sure where he could purchase clothing during the school year.

As members handed in their forms, she ushered for them to take a pastry from her basket while she read over the forms. It looked as though the majority of them couldn’t make the Friday evening meets, which was fine. Hailey was aware that there were two other clubs that started at the same time as hers, which was why Namaste had six meetings per week. It was very rare for her members to make all of the meetings. “Alright, everyone. Let’s get started,” she said, standing up from her seated position. Hailey wasn’t sure if anyone else would be joining today, but they could always come in late. The important part was that she didn’t want to start late. “I’m Hailey for those of you who don’t know. I know everyone is at their own levels, but for today, I’ll be walking you through some simple stretches and poses. Place your feet directly underneath your body, roughly shoulder width apart and your arms at your sides like this,” she explained while demonstrating the move herself. “Breathe in and raise your arms up,” she said, taking a moment to do so as well, audibly inhaling. “Now lower them slow and steady as you exhale.” Every first meeting of the year had the same routine, and it wasn’t until future meetings where Hailey helped each individual with their own unique poses and stretches based on their skill set.

Flexing like a yogi, drop it down with your hands up
                                              Do a handstand, bend it back, put your legs up

murruelecreuset
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:03 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Hailey was up bright and early, as per usual, for Namaste’s first meeting of the year. She found that many students tended to join the club throughout the week rather than necessarily on Monday morning, probably because everyone was used to sleeping in during the summer and did not want to get up and be ready for a club at 7:30am. They just didn’t have as much drive as she did, Hailey supposed. They also missed out on first day snacks by skipping the first meeting, which consisted of yummy pastries made by the house elves in the kitchen. After all, it wasn’t like Hailey knew how to bake with or without magic. Growing up, her mum had always been the one baking treats for her bake sales at school. Maybe one day she’d learn, but until that day came, she would just rely on house elves and her parents. In fact, Hailey planned on getting her own house elf when she eventually moved out on her own. Muggles really hadn’t any idea what they were missing out on.

[u]Character Name - House - Year[/u]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:15 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fourth year || Hufflepuff || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club beginner || Quidditch reserve

Early Monday morning, Eden headed to the Namaste Club. He had occasionally stretched by himself over the summer on his own: His parents had caught him a few mornings, but had given a skeptical approval of his participation when he explained it was good for keeping limber and for centering himself. Instead of being on football and swim teams now he was just doing Quidditch and Namaste. And a few laps every week out on the lake with Weslyn and Skip. And with better grades even though he was doing more extracurriculars and hanging out more, this was acceptable for sir and ma'am. Things were looking up.

There was something relaxing about the club environment that Eden actually found himself missing. Huh! That was still weird, to be looking forward to being back at Hogwarts instead of at home on base. “Hey. Good morning’ Hailey. How was your summer? Looking forward to fewer classes this year? ”

He grabbed a form, filled it out, rolled his mat out, and moved smoothly into a few warm up stretches.

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff - Fourth year

Why are you interested in joining? The club has been good for keeping flexible and calm.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Maybe the splits XD

Any other information you would like to add? --

setting Quad for Namaste Club, Fall 2051 || with Hailey
appearance 5’1”, 125 lbs || wearing Workout shirt and pants
status Meditative breathing

I would die
Without regret, I’d offer up my life
With zero reservations
I would fly
Into the sun
If that would keep our dream alive
♖♜
~"Hero" from RWBY, sung by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:02 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Monday morning, Penelope stepped out into the Quad and immediately saw the colourful mats that were laid out in the grass. “G’morning,” she greeted both Hailey and Eden as she grabbed a form to fill out. Penny was always nervous for the first week of classes, but she found that doing yoga first thing in the morning on the very first day of classes made her nerves a little easier to handle. Perhaps she was a little more nervous today than usual as she ended up sleeping in through her first alarm and didn’t have enough time to do anything with her hair other than throw it up in a bun.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor - Fourth

Why are you interested in joining? I am a ballet dancer, and I want to continue working on my flexibility while I am at Hogwarts.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? I hope to become more flexible and coordinated than I am now.

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:38 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With a basket of pastries in one hand, Hailey made her way to the Quad for Namaste’s first meeting of the year, which would also be Hailey’s last first meeting of the year. She couldn’t believe she’d be graduating in just ten short months, and that she’ll have to pass Namaste off to somebody else. Somebody who was neither her, nor Chanda. This club really felt like it was hers. She created it with her friend back in third year, and she wouldn’t be able to take it with her once she left Hogwarts. On the other hand, however, she planned on making some money and opening up her very own fitness centre, where she would lead yoga classes as well. Once that was done, she’d have her new and improved baby with higher stakes. Hailey set up the mats and prepped the forms as she waited for the others to show up, and especially waited for one student in particular to show up, who she’d be asking to lead the club next year.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:44 pm
User Image
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Member of Namaste

Penelope joined Hailey at the Quad first thing in the morning. She was a little more nervous this year than in previous years since not only did she have to prepare for OWLs this year, but she was in charge of leading meetings for the Art of the Sword every Thursday. “Morning,” she said in greeting quickly and did a quick warm up stretch with closed eyes before even filling in a form. Hailey seemed to have noticed that she needed a moment as the older girl greeted her with a “Good morning,” of her own and let her be. Once Penelope finished with her quick stretch, she opened her eyes and reached for a pastry and a form.

Once finished, she handed the form back to Hailey, who said, “Since I’m graduating next year, I’ve had to make the decision of who to pass Namaste to. I was wondering if you’d be interested in being the club’s leader next year?”

Penelope blinked. For a moment, she thought another student had shown up in the time that it took for her to hand in her form and start munching on her snack. That, however, had not been the case. “Um. I guess. I mean – are you sure?” This was now the second person who had decided to pass their leadership role down to her. Although she knew that she could lead a club, even if that type of role stressed her out, she wasn’t so sure she had the personality for it. She was quiet and shy, whereas neither Brook, nor Hailey were.

“Yes, I’m sure. I’ve done a lot of careful thinking, and I really feel like you’d be the ideal leader for the club. You can think about it if you want – I don’t need an answer right away,” the blonde continued.

Penny nodded in response to Hailey. “I’d like to think about it,” she responded. Perhaps making this decision at 7:30 in the morning wasn’t ideal. But she would think about it and get back to the older girl. First, she’d like to see how the Art of the Sword’s first meeting would go with her as leader.

“No problem. If I don’t get an answer within the next few weeks, I’ll follow up with you,” Hailey responded before diving into her own quick stretches.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor - Fifth

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:06 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fifth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater and vice captain

Eden headed out to Namaste early in the morning. Namaste was an odd club for Eden-- he didn’t feel like he had to study extra hard or be extra good at it, he didn’t get super competitive like with Dueling-- he just showed up to the morning sessions whenever he could and over the last few years had just...gotten better.

This morning Eden arrived in time to hear Hailey offering Penelope the club captainship after she left. That was good. Penelope was a good yogi too and would be good for the club. He was...surprisingly not salty about the whole thing. Instead, he greeted the girls with palms pressed together and a half bow, then rolled out his mat and started stretching.

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff - Fifth

Why are you interested in joining? Namaste has been a very relaxing morning activity and I feel like I’ve improved.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Still working on the splits, but also the Bird of Paradise Pose looks pretty awesome.

Any other information you would like to add? I usually only attend mornings MWF. Might occasionally come evenings though.

setting First Namaste Club meeting of 2052 year || with Hailey and Penelope
appearance 5’6”, fit || wearing workout shirt 2 and pants
status At least one non-stressful thing about this year.

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
♖♜
~"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Danny Osmond from Mulan. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:00 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
First Year Ravenclaw

"11 is the fourth number that stays the same when turned upside down after 0, 1, and 8."

Flora Helen thought she wanted to do some clubs, but she wasn’t really sure. This particular morning, she had awoken early, and was wandering the halls when she saw a group of kids gathering in the Quad that had some kids in it, and no professor. Was this a study session, or a club? Well there was a form - so she went and picked one out. No one gave her a confused look for being here, so surely it was okay. If it wasn’t... they would stop her right?

She began to fill out a form, whatever this meeting was she was a part of it now.

Flora Helen Norris - Ravenclaw - First

Why are you interested in joining? There are people here in the morning

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Um... club stuff.

Any other information you would like to add? Most people don’t smile before 11 AM - I think the people here are different.

"If you turn me upside down I'll still be the same, but my face might turn red and the world will look upside down."

Where & Who: Namaste members
Thinking about: Well, they seem nice
Wearing: Black yoga pants and white t-shirt (that she had slept in)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:36 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

Penelope arrived bright and early to the first Namaste meeting, feeling rather anxious if truth be told. She was in charge of the club this year, which meant she could no longer ignore Eden. The classmates haven’t spoken in nearly ten months after he had rejected her, and she sure wasn’t looking forward to having to interact with him in her club. Maybe he won’t show, she hoped as she sat on her mat with legs criss-crossed, chewing on her bottom lip lightly. The only thing worse than having Eden show up expectedly was having Ashton show up unexpectedly. At least Penny was almost 100 percent certain that would never happen. As she waited for the others to show up, she placed one baked good on a paper plate on top of every mat that she had laid out. Hey, if bringing goodies on the first day helped Hailey acquire potentially interested members, she didn’t see why it wouldn’t work for her. Underneath each plate, Penny had placed a single form, making sure they stuck out so that the others noticed them and filled them out.

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Quad
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The yoga teacher lady
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Namaste Yoga Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's pretty early, I might start coming to the afternoon classes

Daphne saw a poster for a yoga club, which sounded fun. At least, her mom always enjoyed morning yoga. Then again, her mom was an early bird, while Daph was struggling to wake up for classes, much less 7 am on a Monday. Despite this, she pulled on leggings and a comfy, too-big tee shirt, then her sneakers. She headed out to the quad (after figuring out where that was), only to find an older girl before a bunch of mats.... but all the mats had snacks, so maybe it would be a good enough morning. "Good morning. I'm Daphne. Hopefully I'm not early or anything." She yawned, her ponytail bobbing with her movements. She then noticed a table with some forms on it, so she went over to fill one out, then started a second pile for the filled-out forms.

Daphne Greensborough - Slytherin - First Year
                                                    Why are you interested in joining? My mom likes yoga, so it might be fun to try
                                                    What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Learning the basics, I guess
                                                    Any other information you would like to add? I don't think so

kiska166

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:43 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

"The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee..."
Flora Helen enjoyed the yoga thing, it was nice to take a break from all the learning. She enjoyed it, thrived in it actually. But the people in yoga… they really just helped her focus. As she went outside, she saw that there were baked goods on the mats, she went in for a mat with a scone on it, then filled out the form. She took it over to Penelope and smiled, "Good morning Penny, thanks for the baked goods. Thank you for continuing this 5,000 year old tradition of yoga." she nodded her head, then went back to her mat. Yoga was over 5,000 years old… wait.. she hadn’t exactly said that was what she had meant, oh well.

Flora Helen Norris - Ravenclaw - Second

Why are you interested in joining? It’s peaceful, good time to mull everything over

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? To know how many thoughts one can have while practicing

Any other information you would like to add? Yoga was originally a form of healing

"I hope I don't turn into a plant when I become a gardener."

Where & Who:

Thinking about:

Wearing:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:32 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Ever since Eden had so coldly and insensitively turned Penelope down last year, morning Namaste sessions had been...a little awkward. Eventually he and Penny had just stopped talking altogether and it felt like some kind of awkward process of avoiding each other every morning. It honestly hurt a lot more than expected to not have his Transfiguration rival. There apparently was such a thing as a friendly competition and friendly rivalry...and he had killed it with his poor attitude.

He had thought briefly that Penny and Gryffindor’s Ashton Bardsley were an item. He had hoped briefly that her finding another person meant that the weird tension was no longer going to be there. There were rumors that Penny and Ashton just did drugs, got drunk and hooked up, but after some thought Eden had decided the rumors were just rumors-- he had been the subject of derogatory rumors before Hogwarts enough to know that unflattering rumors were usually vastly exaggerated. That said, he hadn’t been altogether surprised when Ashton hadn’t been in the prefect’s compartment this year.

Anyways, Eden wasn’t sure how this was going to work now that Penelope was Captain, but...maybe he would just keep his nose down and not make it harder for her. He was about halfway out to the Quad when he recognized the very familiar figure of his beloved girlfriend also heading out. He jogged to catch up. He didn’t know Callie ever went to morning Namaste sessions! ”Callie! What are you doing up and about so early?”

Wow, what a great way to greet your girlfriend at seven-thirty-in-the-blasted-morning.
He quickly amended his greeting, shifting his mat to the other hand so he could give Callie a gentle peck on the forehead. ”N-not that I’m not glad to see you. Good morning, Starflower.”

They walked hand-in-hand it the rest of the way to club and Eden gave Flora Helen and the new first year a brief nod and ”Good morning.”. He filled out the form and waited for Callie so they could hand in their forms together. It wasn’t really until he was standing in front of the club captain, that he remembered and realized her was standing in front of the girl he’d turned down hand in hand with his girlfriend. ”Um. Good morning,”

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff - Sixth

Why are you interested in joining? Namaste has been very helpful in my personal fitness and a calming morning activity.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Not sure yet, but just working on flexibility and core would be good.

Any other information you would like to add? I usually only attend MWF mornings.

setting Namaste Club, Fall 2053 || withCalliope, Penelope, Flora Helen, and this other firstie girl. Wow there are a lot of girls in this club.
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing casual sweatclothes
statusMorning yoga with Callie?~ This can be romantic?

Cinnabun Gryffie

Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff