Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Namaste ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, Penny, a few others
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Namaste Morning Yoga
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's odd to be up so early...

Callie had... maybe forgotten to sleep that night. She had started an excellent book series and it kept her awake, though cozy on the couch in the common room. It was worth it, honestly. Once others started shuffling awake, Callie went back up to her room to dress. Luckily, it was Monday and that meant Namaste would be open. At least it was a reason to be awake, and hopefully the morning sun would keep her awake through the day. Once she dressed in leggings, a loose skirt, and a nice, short-sleeved turtleneck, the blonde headed down toward the club.

As she was getting close to the main door, Callie slipped off her glasses and traded them for a similar pair with rose tint. It helped with the sunlight, though it wasn't perfect. Just after stepping outside, a familiar voice called her name. She twirled around to see Eden, then she grinned, despite squinting a bit. "Good morning, Eden! I must admit I failed to remember to sleep last night... so I'm still awake." She blushed softly, smiling when Eden gently kissed her head. He then called her by her nice nickname, earning a bigger grin. "It's so nice to see you too, Eden dear! It's a lovely time to see someone so nice."

The blondes linked hands and walked toward the club, where a couple younger students - and Penny - were gathered together. Eden handed her a form to fill, so she did, her delicate handwriting flowing across the page. Once filled out, he took both forms to turn them in. He then gave a greeting to Penny, though it trailed off a bit. "Good morning, dear~ It's so nice to see you in the morning, rather than late. Well, I may see you later today too, if I'm feeling well." She offered a soft smile, humming quietly to the song in her head.

Calliope Whitethorne - Hufflepuff - Fifth Year
                                                          Why are you interested in joining? It's always lovely, and helpful to stretch and clear the head
                                                          What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? More knowledge about positions and moves.
                                                          Any other information you would like to add? It's very strange to be here so early, but I quite like it.

addaellis

kiska166

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:30 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope was lost in her thoughts, nearly forgetting that she had a club to run, when the first member arrived. Looking over at the unfamiliar blonde, Penny assumed she must have been a first year. “No, no. We’ll be getting started soon,” she responded, assuring the girl that she wasn’t early. Or well, not too early. Even Penny wasn’t too early. She didn’t know how she showed up to the morning classes every year, for she absolutely hated going to bed early. “I’m Penelope. Please – choose any mat,” she offered. A couple of different pastries were displayed across the mats, so whoever showed up early got to choose their preferred one.

Next, a second year that Penny had recognized from last year’s meetings arrived. “Oh, um, you’re welcome. Although I don’t think this club has been around that long...” she said, trailing off in a little confusion by Flora Helen’s comment. If she wasn’t mistaken, Hailey and Chanda had founded the club, and they were only a few years older than the current Club Captain. As she sat, trying to recall what year the club was founded, the next couple of members arrived. Suddenly, her eyes were met with Eden’s – she’d recognize his Egyptian blue eyes anywhere – and her heart began to thud in her chest. Not even a second later, her eyes darted onto Callie before gazing upon the lovers’ fingers intertwined with one another. Penny’s brown eyes darted back onto Eden’s as he mustered out a good morning that sounded like there was supposed to be more to that sentence. Oh God, she knew they were dating, but Callie and Eden never – or at least, very rarely – showed up to the same Namaste meeting. Why had they shown up together now?

“Good morning,” she responded quietly as they handed her their forms, before Calliope had called her dear. Penelope wanted to hate her, and she tried her best to dislike the girl, but she made it incredibly difficult to do. The Club Captain looked back at her as she continued, going on about how nice it was to see her before narrowing her eyes onto the forms. Part of her wanted to rip their forms and tell them to get lost, but she couldn’t do that. Truthfully, she really didn’t hate either of them. In fact, she missed hanging out with Eden and rivalling with him as friends (even if she did gloat when she did better than him. It pissed him off a lot – it was funny). However, she wasn’t about to tell him how she felt. Not after the last time she had told him how she felt. And that was why they couldn’t be friends, she remembered. Looking back up at the couple, she waved them off to go find seats before the meeting started. At least she had a few more minutes to compose herself before having to lead the first meeting of the year.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

Stefan Lee Salvatore
addaellis
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Eden was about to turn and find his spot and probably just...not talk to Penelope, but Callie nudged him the slightest and when he met her eyes, they were gentle and pleading, like a baby owl with rose-tinted glasses staring up at him. He was weak. He really didn’t want to succumb to cute pleading eyes, but…well, it didn’t take a wizard to know what she meant for him to do. Eden let go of Callie’s hand with a nod. He lingered, turning to address Penelope.

“Um. Miss Barrett. Captain. Penelope. I mean--Um. If I could have a moment?” Merlin’s fingernails he shouldn’t have let go of Callie. No one could hate her, and having her hand to hold would have been easier than doing this on his own. His pants didn’t even have pockets for him to stuff them into. But their broken friendship was honestly between Penelope and himself, and was his own fault. Finally just dropping his hands to a limp neutral, Eden cleared his throat and tried again, speaking quietly so as not to disturb the rest of the club overmuch.

”I...wanted to apologize. For the cold way I turned you down last year. I--” it really didn’t matter if he said he didn’t mean it now did he? He wasn’t sorry about turning her down, but the way he’d done it had been untactful. That mattered. ”I’m sorry for not apologizing sooner and for thinking...thinking rivalries automatically meant enemies. I was...wrong. And unkind.”

Eden didn’t like apologizing, because words felt meaningless. But the act of apologizing to Skipper had done more than a year of being salty. Hopefully here...the words of saying sorry would do more than a year of awkwardly avoiding conversation. He wasn’t really sure if there was anything else he could say and stood stiffly there for another moment. Then, remembering how he had felt about Skipper for a long while, Eden turned to face Penelope squarely: ”If punching me or...hitting a bludger at me or something would help you feel better, I completely understand and would strongly prefer that to...our present interactions."

Really he hoped they could be friendly rivals again, but that seemed like a bit too much to ask. Right now just being on the track to being more friends than awkward acquaintances would be good.

setting Namaste Club, Fall 2053 || withCalliope, Penelope, Flora Helen, and this other firstie girl. Wow there are a lot of girls in this club.
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing casual sweatclothes
statusApologies...and hopeful reconciliations?

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:58 pm
I'm calling you from the future
To let you know we've made a mistake
And there's a fog from the past that's giving me, giving me
Such a headache

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rαveɴclαw Secoɴd YeαrHαlғвloodProғeѕѕιoɴαl Pυzzler

》》Cley had heard about the yoga club sometime last year but had decided against joining since he was still getting used to things. But now with a new year and slightly better bearings, he figured he could give it a shot. He didn't really know what one wore to yoga but from what he remembered of seeing his mum it was tight pants and crop tops which sadly he had neither. He did have really comfortable weekend pants and an old t-shirt so he figured that would work. Cley had just arrived and was filling out his form when he noticed two of the older years having what looked to be a serious discussion. Who in the world started drama this early in the morning? Teenagers. Luckily though, he spotted Flora grabbing at some baked goods, that he'd somehow missed, and decided to use the mat beside her. "Good morning, Flora, hope you don't mind me joining you." he grinned.

Cley Vachone - Ravenclaw- Second

Why are you interested in joining? It seems very relaxing and I like that

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Maybe some breathing exercises? Being able to do a split would also be cool.

Any other information you would like to add? No thanks

And I'm back with a madness, I'm a champion
Of the people who don't believe in champions
I got nothing but dreams inside
I got nothing but dreams
I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad

Callie could feel the tension between Eden and Penny, and it wasn't good. After Penny's quiet response of good morning, she practically shooed them away. Callie gently nudged Eden, since he had mentioned wanting to apologize and make amends. He started off awkwardly, struggling to find the right thing to call her. He had released Callie's hand, so the younger blonde carefully stepped back, letting them have a moment of privacy while they talked. A small hand ran through her long hair, the girl not sure what to do. She'd never really been around as an emotional support person before, but hopefully her nudge, then just being close was enough.

Callie looked around at the small crowd, wondering if mornings were just... more populated than the afternoon lessons. Maybe this year was just full of people who wanted to practice yoga and she'd see an uptick in the later classes too. Either way, she was proud of Penny for running the club, which certainly seemed more thought-intensive than her own club. Then again, Callie was practically born for Astronomy...

addaellis

kiska166

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood

Although Penelope wasn’t watching, she could sense that one person had stepped back while the other lingered. She looked back up to discover that Eden stayed behind as he addressed her by Miss Barrett first, then Captain before ending on her first name. He wanted a moment, why? Perhaps to laugh at her and gloat about having found a better girl for himself while Penny was not only single, but now rejected by two guys in their year? “What do you want, Eden?” she asked quietly, trying to look as composed as possible while feeling like she was going to throw up.

She raised an eyebrow when Eden admitted that he wanted to apologize for how he had turned her down last year. An apology was the last thing she expected. She stayed quiet as he paused before finding the words to continue. Another moment of silence passed, this one longer than the last. Penny didn’t know what to say. He hurt her too much, which caused her to hang with the wrong crowd – the wrong boy – who ended up hurting her even more. She had done a lot of thinking over the summer and jumped between blaming Eden for all that she’d been through in the last year, blaming Ashton, and blaming herself. Eden’s voice broke up the silence once more, offering her the opportunity to hit him.

She stood up, not breaking eye contact as she did so, and paused before slapping him sharply across the cheek. For a second, she was shocked that she had done that, but it felt good. It felt really good. However, the pain that he was clearly experiencing made her feel bad, so she pulled him into a hug. “Wow. I – uh – that was amazing. Apology accepted,” she said with a small smile after pulling away. “I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Penelope could feel all of the club members’ eyes on them, which brought her back to reality. What a way to start the day.

“Right, um. Let’s get started, shall we?” she asked, addressing not only Eden but the rest of the club members. Penny hoped no one would ask her what that was about – except maybe Callie. Penelope would completely understand if she wanted to know why her boyfriend had just been slapped across the face. To be fair, he shouldn’t have given her that option. “Namaste, everyone. Thanks for joining the first meeting of the year. I hope you all enjoyed your pastries! We’ll get started by doing some simple stretches and poses. Follow me.” Penny glanced at Eden as he made himself comfortable on a mat beside Calliope. She noticed his cheek was beaming red and flashed him an apologetic smile before leading the group through the first stretch, placing her feet directly underneath her body and raising her arms up.

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

Stefan Lee Salvatore
addaellis
Cinnabun Gryffie
Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:23 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Penelope didn’t speak as Eden made his awkward apology and offer of peace. He shifted stiffly, and was about to return to his mat when Penelope stood up. He couldn’t quite read her stare. Then swiftly, so much that he almost flinched on instinct, she struck him across the cheek.

The slap stung something fierce. Physically, it wasn’t the worst he’d endured. But even though he’d offered, it still hurt his pride. And then even worse, right afterward Penelope pulled him into a quick hug and apologized.

Eden nodded, resisting the urge to touch the smarting cheek as he pulled away. He wasn’t sure if he should thank her for the slap now, but thankfully Penny chose that moment to call the club to attention. He nodded again, flashed a smile through the pain, and headed for his spot next to Callie. He mouthed a reassuring ”All okay.” and squeezed her hand, silently thanking Callie for the moral support needed to even attempt a reconciliation.

His cheek still stung, but he was also embarrassed by how many first years present witnessing the exchange. When he’d offered a shot he hadn’t meant now exactly. But if this is what it took to repair their friendship, this was a completely acceptable price. He returned the ”Namaste,” greeting and followed Penny’s lead.

setting Namaste Club, Fall 2053 || withCalliope, Penelope, Flora Helen, and this other firstie girl. Wow there are a lot of girls in this club. Oh hey a boy though!
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing casual sweatclothes
statusSurprise slaps and stretches

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad

Callie had stepped back to allow Eden and Penny a moment of privacy, but after a second a loud slap rang out. The girl whipped her head over, eyes wide in shock as Penny then pulled Eden into a hug. What the heck just happened? A few seconds later, Penny released Eden, then started the club. This couldn't be more awkward. Callie sat on one of the mats, looking over as Eden sat down, his cheek still a pretty vibrant red. He mouthed that he was okay, and she tilted her head, worried about him. Hopefully it at least helped ease tensions between those two.

Callie hummed softly, listening to Penny. "Namaste~" It was nice and soft, and hopefully without further.... distractions.

addaellis

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood

Penelope showed up to the first meeting for Namaste much less anxious than last year although still a bit anxious as that feeling never seemed to go away when she was in charge of anyone besides herself or her brother. Speaking of which, she had tried to convince Syd to join both of her clubs, not only to gain more members but because she believed he would be able to make like minded friends. However, she apparently did not take into consideration that for him, like minded meant skater and artsy kids. She supposed he got those interests from their parents, whereas her interests lay with movement. Sometimes, she felt as though she was quite different from the rest of her family, but that was neither here, nor there. So, she failed to recruit her brother. On a more important note, she would have to pass down the club to another member for next year. Penny chewed on her bottom lip as she laid out the mats, forms, and pastries, deep in thought about who she’d pass it down to. She narrowed her choice down to two people. Part of her wanted to pass it down to Callie, if only to make things less awkward between the two of them since she was dating Eden. Maybe that would score her some points. Then again, Callie really only showed up to the evening sessions of Namaste, and she’d only be the leader for one year. No, Penelope decided, she wouldn’t pass it down to Callie. That left one person.

[url=link to character profile]Character Name - House - Year[/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Penelope Barrett
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First club meeting
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This will be fine...

Nora found herself nibbling the corner of her lip as she walked into Namaste...or the Namaste Club...or whatever it was called. She was once again nervous. She found herself being nervous a lot since she got to Hogwarts. She was sure that once she got used to everything and made friends she'd start feeling more confident. Though so far she'd really only talked to like two people. That was something she'd have to change. Though, she wasn't sure today was going to be that day, especially as she saw only one person where the club was supposed to meet. This person also happened to look a lot older than Nora. At least a sixth year, probably seventh. How did teenagers feel about hanging out with kids? Sure she'd spent plenty of time with Sam, but he was her brother. He didn't have a choice. Nora bit her lip and took a deep breath, closing the distance between her and the older girl. "Hi," Nora said a little more quietly than she meant to, giving a small smile.

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff - First Year

Why are you interested in joining? To hopefully learn how to make myself relax. Also being really strong would be pretty cool too.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Putting my legs behind my head

Any other information you would like to add? Excited to be here

{{OoC: xxxxx}}
          kiska166

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

SherbertLemondrop

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Third Year Ravenclaw
❀ Chaser ❀ Namaste

"The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee..."

Flora Helen had come to really enjoy Yoga, the morning and evening ones. She hadn't thought it would be so nice, but here she was. She smiled to the First year and the current leader, "Hello my fellow Yoginis. That is, female yoga practitioners. It's a pleasure to see you this morning." She went to one of her preferred mat placements and sat, before remembering she hadn't grabbed a form, she jumped back up, filled out a form, then handed it to Penny. "Here you go fearless leader."

Flora Helen Norris - Ravenclaw - Third

Why are you interested in joining? It's relaxing, and people wh do yoga stay younger longer.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Make new friends

Any other information you would like to add? The word 'yoga' comes from the Sanskrit language and literally means 'union'.

"I hope I don't turn into a plant when I become a gardener."

Where & Who:

Thinking about:

Wearing:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:22 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
❀ Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen (after talking with Professor Kieran) decided that Namaste was not work. It was something to be calm. It was a good activity. not a work. not school. extra. Yes. This was good. Yoga would make her younger anyways, less likely to die at a young age. She set out some yoga mats and some forms for signing in, and sat on the ground, to wait for other people to arrive.

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who: Namaste
Thinking about:
Wearing:clothes

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2055 Namaste With: Flora Helen
Wearing: Bracelet (left), Outfit, Hair tied up in a top bun with a black ribbon Status: "Is zen always this quiet?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Annalise was aware she had a bit of a temper, and that the stress involved with a new school and classes would be an adjustment. So some sort of calming activity would be the obvious solution in the pursuit of not flipping her lid, right? That was what Flora Helen seemed to think anyway. Well, she didn’t say anything about lid flipping exactly, but Annie sure hoped it would do some good. Flora Helen seemed to be right about most things, in Annie’s experience. She was truly wise beyond her years.

“Flora Helen, good morning.” When she arrived, Flora Helen was already sitting on a mat. She looked so relaxed. Clearly this could only be a good decision. As Annalise took in her surroundings, she noticed the stack of forms and picked one up. It seemed pretty self-explanatory. “I guess I’ll just fill one of these out, then…” It wasn’t like she had anywhere else to be, anyway.

Annalise Watson - Slytherin - First Year

Why are you interested in joining? You told me to.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Finding my inner zen, or whatever it is.

Any other information you would like to add? I think this space could use some scented candles.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Some other students
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Yoga!
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm ready to chill

Nora made her way to the quad, more excited for Namaste than any other club she had joined this far. She was ready to relax. School had barely started and she was already worried she was taking on too much, but a lot of it was probably just the stress of being back in school and starting a new term. She loved it here at Hogwarts but sitting around her house for the last two months doing pretty much nothing had spoiled her. Having the time to just relax and focus on her body would be good for her. Nora had also noticed that she could pay a lot more attention in class when she was doing yoga regularly. Plus she got to wear her stretchy pants instead of a skirt.

Two other girls were there. She knew she had seen them around, but she couldn't quite put a name along with either one of them. "Hello," she said with a slight wave and smile. Nora grabbed one of the forms and took a seat on one of the yoga mats, taking a deep breath of the clean air, reading herself to stretch her body.

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff - Second

Why are you interested in joining? To destress

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Be able to focus more

Any other information you would like to add? Nope!

{{OoC: open for interaction}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

SherbertLemondrop

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:06 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
❀ VC & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀Prefect ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen had enjoyed the calming and stretches of Namaste, it was especially nice after a long quidditch practice, or first thing in the morning after studying. Yoga really was very calming. She was sad her clubs hasn't gained much traction last year, but the small groups were nice indeed. She rolled out clean mats, and then sat up front, waiting for any student to come join her. If anything, at least it brought them all together, Flora Helen smiled, Yoga came from the word meaning "Union" so it was appropriate. Bringing Mind, Soul, and people together.

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who: Namaste
Thinking about: This will be good.
Wearing:Yoga pants, purple t-shirt

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]