Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Namaste ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:22 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora was breathing deeply, making her way to Namaste, preparing herself for yoga. This had quickly become her favorite club. She had a nasty habit of keeping any and all tension in her shoulders, but she had luckily discovered that actually relaxing helped. Who knew. Nora wasn’t the type to relax on her own so this club had become more or less necessary.

Nora walked into the quad and breathed in the fresh air. She saw Flora Helen sitting, waiting for more of the club members. She didn’t know the girl super well, but she liked her. She always seemed very nice.

Stepping forward, Nora took her place on a yoga mat and gently began rolling her neck. “It’s good to see you, Flora Helen. I hope you’re having a good day so far,” she said, letting her body relax in preparation.

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff - 3rd

Why are you interested in joining? To keep away the tension headaches

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? Learn how to keep my relaxation up outside of the meetings

Any other information you would like to add? That about covers it.

════════════════════════

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor First Year

"What is my role?"

Zack wasn't going to lie, he was a little excited about Namaste, if only because it was calming - sometimes you needed a little calm in order to make a big storm happen. Besides, maybe this was going to be THE place that he met his cousin. Or maybe in a few years when his other cousins came to Hogwarts they would be super into Yoga things. He didn't know. He didn't quite recognize anyone in the clubs yet, maybe he would get to know them as they spent more time together. He shrugged and filled out the form, returning it, and picking a mat toward the middle. He sat on it and waited for someone else to show up besides the two girls that were there already.

Form
Zack Knapp - Gryffindor - First

Why are you interested in joining? Why not

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year?Chillax

Any other information you would like to add?D you know any Knapps?

"Mad inventor of course!"

Setting: Namaste
Thoughts: ARE THERE NO KNAPPS HERE
Wearing: School pants, white t-shirt, red socks

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:15 am
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Namaste
Autumn 2056 Namaste With: Flora Helen, Nora, New Boy
Wearing: A blush sleeveless hoodie, black yoga pants, pink sneakers, and a pink hairtie Status: Seeking inner peace

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Finding one’s zen could take years, Annalise knew this. Yet she still found herself frustrated that she could rarely find any sense of inner peace. At least Namaste had given her the opportunity to spend time with Flora Helen at school, and she liked the other members just fine. Not to mention the yoga was doing wonders for her flexibility and posture, helping her to maintain some semblance of grace even when she was bickering back and forth with Logan Strife in DADA.

The young lady strolled into the room humming a tune and passed a casual wave to the girls that seemed to be getting on with their own routines. “Good morning~” She greeted cooly. It seemed there was a new face in the room. With a flip of her long hair, she sat on the mat beside him, her legs folded to one side. She might as well try and make him feel welcome. “I’m Annalise. Have you done yoga before, New Boy?” She pulled the scrunchy from around her wrist and began pulling her hair up into a high ponytail. “You should practice your breathing before we start. That’s a big part of it--it's not just stretching, you know. I can show you some techniques, if you’d like.”

Annalise Watson - Slytherin - Second Year

Why are you interested in joining? To relax and spend time with friends.

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? It'd be nice if I could keep my cool in my classes.

Any other information you would like to add? This whole "finding my zen" thing. It's harder than it sounds.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Just tagging since she spoke more directly to Zack, feel free to ignore. heart
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:33 pm
❀ Flora Helen Kieran ❀
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
❀ Captain & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀Prefect ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen had taken peace in Namaste, going so far as to using it as a warmup during quidditch practice too. She once again only had a small group come to Yoga, an overly excited First year Zack, Nora Jayne the sweetheart, and Annie her bestie. She enjoyed the little group, they could talk about anything and everything - and know that it wasn't going anywhere else.

She laid out some Yoga mats, only 6 - with more in a stack ready to be put out if they had a hoard of people show up this time. Since it was the first meeting, she also set out some forms so she could learn everyone's names outside of the club. Then, she sat and waited for the others to come.

[url=link to character profile]Character Name - House - Year[/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who: Namaste
Thinking about: This will be good.
Wearing:Yoga pants, purple t-shirt

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:27 pm
User Image
                                          All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                          ════════════════════════

Nora gave a small yawn as she made her way into the quad. She was ready for a nap, but yoga was the next best thing. This was probably her favorite club. She'd come to rely on it in a way. It gave her time to relax, kept her in shape, and was very flexible. She had also come to enjoy the company. She was comfortable here, unlike her first time coming into the club when she had been full of nerves. Looking back at that now, on her entire first year really, she was amazed at how much she'd changed. It felt good. She was growing up. She knew fourteen was leaps and bounds from being an adult but she felt like she was coming into herself.

"Hello Flora Helen," Nora said with a smile and wave. She grabbed a place on one of the yoga mats and started moving her spine around, letting it loosen up. "How are you today?" She asked.

~~~

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff - Fourth

Why are you interested in joining? YOGA

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? To be able to put my legs behind my head.

Any other information you would like to add? Not really

════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:48 pm
❀ Flora Helen Kieran ❀
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
❀ Captain & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀Prefect ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen smiled at Nora, the girl was a few years below her, but she was one of the nicest around. She took the form from her and laughed at the YOGA, "I really should wait until after the first meeting is over to have people fill these out. It's quite a bit for those who aren't morning people. I am well, how are you? How were your holidays?" Flora Helen almost spewed a fact about how this past summer wasn't the hottest summer, even if it had felt quite warm. However, she was trying to not share her random bits of knowledge as much. They had been her coping mechanism to get adopted, but now she was adopted...and would share her random bits with Miss Elysia...with everyone else Flora Helen could, for once, have normal conversations.

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who: Namaste
Thinking about: This will be good.
Wearing:Yoga pants, purple t-shirt

SherbertLemondrop

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:37 pm
User Image
                                          All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                          ════════════════════════

Nora continued to do small stretches as she listened to Flora Helen. She had come to really like the Ravenclaw girl, she was easy to talk to and genuinely seemed to like people. Nora couldn't stop a small laugh from coming out when she mentioned 'morning people'. "Seems fair enough," she said with a smile, "mornings are hard, I speak from personal experience." She let herself fall forward and touch the ground before coming back up and continuing. "Glad to hear. My holiday was great actually. Busy, but very good." She didn't give many specifics. Nora had decided for the time being to not make her new animagus ability public knowledge and well that'd been the majority of her summer. She wasn't quite sure why she had decided to keep it to herself, maybe she was subconsciously planning a heist and needed a getaway dog.

Nora found herself getting distracted by that thought. She gave her head a small shake and moved her mind back toward the present moment. "Any big plans for your sixth year?" Nora asked.
                                          ════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:58 am
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Evening Lead | Music Club
Early September 2059. 7 PM. The Quad With: No one yet.
Wearing: Comfy workout clothes and a high ponytail. Status: "Some new members would be nice."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

It was hard to imagine Namaste without Flora Helen. She taught everything Annalise knew about stress relief and meditation, which have become a lifeline for her during her hardest days… Which happened to be most days out of the last several months. Now that she graduated, the torch was passed to both herself and Daphne. They agreed it was best to divide captainship between the two sessions–Daphne led the morning to help the others prepare for the day ahead, while Annalise preferred to take the evening wind down.

Considering they had their morning session, Annalise wasn’t exactly sure how many would choose to show up for the first evening run. She understood it could be difficult to attend two meetings at the very start of the year while everyone was still settling in. Still she kept optimistic, spreading out six mats in addition to her own at the front. There were extras rolled nearby in case more decided to show up, and if they didn’t? It wasn’t like they were hard to roll up again. Nearby she sat out the usual sign in sheets with a batch of colorful pens beside her radio she often kept in the common room. She turned the knob to a soothing music station, and as she waited for others to arrive, she sat on her feather-patterned mat and began her stretches.

[url=link to character profile]Character Name - House - Year[/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Username

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

Trickblues

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:45 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Second Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club (don't tell anyone), Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Reserve Beater)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic's mum liked meditation. Even for a brief moment to concentrate on her breathing she said it had helped her through tough moments and focus on the right decision. Nic reckoned that his dad's wondering through the trees and tending the garden and his wand wood and broom wood trees was his way of meditating too. Nic also knew he had a lot of pent up cynic anger from how he lost his mum. It seemed only natural to join Namaste. He usually preferred the morning session and do a quick meditation on his own at night (which was harder than it should be thanks to his roommates). Considering it was the start of the year he decided to attend both sessions and see if attending morning sessions instead of evening sessions worked best for him still.

He took a form and a pink pen as it was the closest pen to him and filled out the welcome form:

Nicholas Hayward-Ye - Gryffindor - 2nd Year

Why are you interested in joining? To be able to clear my mind and focus on what is most important

What do you hope to accomplish in the club within the year? To continue to find a place of calm throughout the year

Any other information you would like to add? not really

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? The Quad
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? No one
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Opening Namaste
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? It's way too damn bright out here

Ugh, it was so early. Why did Namaste meet at half seven in the morning? With a grumble, Cass rolled out of bed and dressed in her yoga gear, grumbling about twisty straps as she did so. Stopping by her little dresser, she added some of her normal dark red lipstick and a ring of black eyeliner. As she walked up to the doors, she held her sunglasses by one arm in her mouth, her hands busied by tying up her hair into a messy ponytail. As soon as she got to the door, Cass pushed on her bat wing sunglasses and stepped out. Ugh, it was so bright too.

She walked over to the quad, then took a moment to roll out her yoga mat before using a bit of wandless magic to fill up her water bottle. It was going to be a long day, even if Namaste was only an hour long. She still had all her classes, plus... probably some homework or something. She was in the supposed "difficult classes" now, after all. Huffing a small sigh, Cass took a drink of water and waited for the rest of the club to join her.

{{Wearing :: Yoga Gear}}
Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:16 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack needed Namaste - a club he wasn't in charge of, that he could really relax during, but also had other health benefits. And it gave him a little bit more motivation to actually get up in the mornings. He came in and and rolled his Mat down near Cass's. "Hey Cass, how goes it? " He laid down on his mat and closed his eyes, "Wake me up when it's time to start."

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:50 pm
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Seventh Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari wasn't a huge fan of morning namaste, but she had been awake that morning, missing her siblings, wanting a change to talk to Annie, and all of those meant one thing, it was time to get p, get dressed, and go to the early club meeting. When she got there she set her mat next to Annie's, the two of them hanging out further back - it was safer to stay away from fire boy Zack.
"Good Morning" she whispered to everyone there.

"I am done being creative."

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? The Quad
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? No One
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Namaste Club
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? It's way too bright out here

Ugh, mornings. Ugh x 10 for early mornings. Cass rolled out of bed, grumpily fixed her eyeliner, and dressed in her comfy yoga gear. Grabbing an apple from the Great Hall, she walked outside and over to the quad to set up. She set out a few extra mats, some step platforms, and even a few weights. Maybe she could nap too. She did a backbend, hissing softly when her spine popped a few times. That was so much better. She kicked her feet over her head and down, able to stand once more. Well. Once she recombobulated, anyway. Hopefully people showed up, otherwise she was gonna bounce early and try to sleep for a bit more before classes started.

{{Wearing :: Yoga Gear}}
Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas