Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Events
❤ Rolling Through Dates Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm
SO THERE'S
THIS THING
CALLED A
"BLIND DATE"...

User Image

And if you haven't found your partner... Then this might appeal to you!

Well hey there!

So something we thought would be a bit fun here... Blind dates!

I mean, why not, right? Especially if you're looking for that special someone and you think there's absolutely no one in the world that could possibly be right for you. Who really wants to sit around all ding dong day and hope that their prince charming or beauty in disguise shows up at their feet with a bouquet of flowers in their hand? Uh, not me, that's for sure. So! As a consolation for all you lonely bachelors and bachelorettes out there, we've provided a dice rolling system that's a sure fire way to get you teamed up with someone you might not even realize you enjoy! And if you feel like being a little flirtatious, then you can always ask to roll more than once! So long as it's okay with the owner of the character, then we say go for it.

How It Works:
              If you would like to submit your character(s) to this fun little game, fill out the form given beneath with a description your character would typically give about themselves. That can include what they're looking for, jobs and hobbies, personality, whatever you like! For example:
                  "Hey uh... My name is Jordan. I'm a dude, though I can always check again, that enjoys spending his days out on the basketball court. I like to think I'm pretty chill when it comes down to it. Though I'll admit I can get pretty competitive on the court - so if you think you can handle the heat, then I'm definitely the dude for you."

After you've input your answers for the coding, submit it down and we'll add your character to the appropriate gender list with their description, name, and selected dice rolling number for them. Easy peasy, right? Well! Once that's all said and done, we'll have a round of dice rolling and give you a specific place as to where you'll meet your desired date! Should you choose, after the date it complete, you can always roll again and go with a different person on another day! Sort of like speed dating. Only... Not so speedy.

So good luck to all of you guys!

** The second dice roll will be this weekend! **
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Bachelor: (Name Here.)

(Description.)

[spoiler][quote="Yummy Galaxxy"][/quote][/spoiler]
[list][list]► [size=11][color=darkblue]Bachelor:[/color] (Name Here.)[/size]

[list][list]☈ [size=10](Description.)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Bachelorette: (Name Here.)

(Description.)

[spoiler][quote="Yummy Galaxxy"][/quote][/spoiler]
[list][list]► [size=11][color=pink]Bachelorette:[/color] (Name Here.)[/size]

[list][list]☈ [size=10](Description.)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

** IF YOU ARE ROLLING ONE CHARACTER MULTIPLE TIMES **

The current and most recent roll they are signed up for does NOT negate
the previous roll. For example, if you signed up for roll one and did not
complete your blind date before signing them up for roll two, that does
not mean roll one is no longer happening. You are opted in to complete every
blind date your character is rolled in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:16 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Oliver Ray

"Hello world! I've...Hmm, I've never done one of these before so I'm not entirely sure what to say. I guess I can start with the basics, I'm a 45yr old widow and Marine vet with a son and soon to be grandchild. I'm looking for more than just a fling. It's been a long time since I dated and want more than anything casual. I need- want a woman who wants the life of a family. Of forever."

Bachelorette: Millie Rogers

"I uh...I don't know-...Hi, I guess? This is awkward...I wanna be with someone, but things are crazy with me right now. See, I like someone, but I don't think they notice me and why make myself hurt, ya know? I've never done a blind date before but I guess that's a good thing right? Try new things?"

Bachelorette: Rose Holiday

"Name's Rose. Haven't been here long, maybe a month or two, but with the loss of my job at the toy store, I'm kinda in a slump I'll admit. I don't know if I want something casual or serious, but I am looking for someone who maybe doesn't mind donating DNA for a spawn. See, I'm a cancer patient and don't have the world left in me so I gotta work fast."

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:12 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Summer Evans

Hey, uh. The last time I did something like this it didn't end up so well, but here's to another try I guess! What to say... Well, I'm 24 years old and I'm not entirely sure if I'm really looking for something super serious, but who knows! I'm into both dudes and ladies and honestly as long as we click well and can go out and have fun I'm sure things will go great!

... Oh! Also, you have to like dogs!

Bye!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:32 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Stevie Collins

Hey there. This is Stevie Collins...I'm not good at filling this stuff out. It would be easier if I had a knife...okay that sounded better in my head but I am using a pen to fill this out so I can't really cover it up. The part about the knife is a reference to my cooking career. Cooking is my life. Nothing makes me happier than bringing people together with delicious food and I hope you will like my food too. I also like to swim a lot, so beaches and swimming pools are ideal for me. I'm not entirely sure about commitment at this point since I only just arrived here and don't have much dating experience. One more thing about me that may sound strange is I don't like super dry places. I'll explain more about that if you want during the date. Looking forward to meeting you.

Yami Miyagawa

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:22 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: [Kisari - profile]

"U-uh...Hi there, my name's Kisari...erm, I'm not sure how to do this...one of my sisters made me try this. I am 25 years old, widowed but um i'd rather not talk about it. I don't quite know what I'm looking for if anything right now, honest. But I suppose it doesn't hurt trying...I love animals, nature, flowers, walking the beach or riding in a boat. I'm up for trying new things...I think."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Ayluin Saelion

Hello, my name is Ayluin. I have to admit this is kind of new to me. Where I am from we don't have something like this, nor have I really been into dating but I thought I'd try. I like flowers and gardening. I am also a freelancer gardener so I am outside a lot and love to take in the sun. Perhaps we can make nice walks through nature together and go explore Soleil. I'd like to think I am calm, understanding and friendly and I do like meeting new people so I signed up. And who knows, we might be each other's perfect match!

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 pm
Yummy Galaxxy
Still working on the descriptions, but these are the ones I want to add.

Bachelor: Erik Leroux

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet: I'm 19, decidedly gay, and have a service raven. More information to come if we get along well.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Isa Schreck

It has been a long time since I have dated, so I'm ready to get back in the game. I'm young enough to have great stamina, but old enough to have sense. Music is one of my greatest passions, so it would be awesome if you were in to music as well. But most importantly, I have an adult daughter who lives with me, and she is my world. She is very agreeable, so I doubt anyone would have troubles with her. Just know she comes first.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Saorise O'Crom

I'm a lovely lass just looking to have a good time, so no worries if you don't think I'm "the one." I love meeting new people and experiencing new things, so I'm up for any sort of date and/or adventure you have in mind. Food and alcohol are some of my main passions, and I would love to cook for you sometimes. I also love riding in general, but specifically riding my pony; so a riding date would be awesome. Anyways, if this advert even slightly interested you, give me a call, I promise I'm friendly!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:21 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Isadora Murphy

Ugh, wow... It's been a long time since I've been on a date!

So, a bit about me. I'm 25 years old. I am currently a single mother to a beautiful 4 year old daughter, so liking kids is a must. I love animals and one of my main hobbies is reading. I have also been told that my cooking skills are pretty wonderful and my baking is always a hit at bake sales! If things go well, perhaps I will cook something for us.

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:28 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Xeven

Greetings! I am Xeven Tele'krasus former starship commander and currently the head doctor at the hospital. I'm also a dedicated scientist and inventor. I'm....admittedly quite old, but hopefully that doesn't put you off. Hopefully I don't bore you. I'm not sure how this will go but even if it doesn't work out I think making friends is a worthwhile cause too.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Melpomene Zamir

Greetings. I do hope you'll forgive me if I make an error here it is quite hard for me to see. I am Melpomene Zamir, one of the Co-owners of Sucre's. I am an old spirit but I'm always willing to try new things but I do hope you'll forgive if I can see what you might be wearing or...anything. I'm a longtime musician and a cook so I still have something to offer...I promise.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Two

My daughter made me sign up for this and I'll never get any work done if she find out I didn't do it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Kiku Oshiro

おはよう!きくです!I am your local tiger goddess! I thought this sounded nice and I have not really had a date since my old girlfriend dumped me. I love to meet new people, but be aware I eat a lot. I promise you I don't eat people despite being a tiger. I hope we can be friends if nothing else.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Etana

Well hello hello! I'm a man who won't let you down, a guy who will show you a good time around the town. I'm mostly just curious about this speed dating scene but I think we can be good friends either way. Lets make some goo memories.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:40 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Reosaki Suzumiya

Looking for some fun? Bored with doing the same routine everyday? Yeah, I know how that feels. If you wanna try and kill that boredom, Reo's your man, or not. Okay... Im not even sure why this works... Imma have Hana pay me back for this later.

Bachelorette:Hanako Minamoto

H-Hi... My close friends call me Hana for short. What I like? uhm.. well... I love eating sweets and anything cute and fluffy. I absolutely have a soft spot for bunnies! Oops... Got overly excited there.

Bachelorette:
      Carmina Moritaka

Hello everyone. My name is Carmina Moritaka. This is the first time I join such event so please pardon my lack of knowledge. I recently came to Soleil in pursuit to become more independent and learn more things as I venture forth towards this journey. Uhm... Who I like? That's a tough one maybe someone who can bring me out of my comfort zone and help me grow as a person?

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:59 am
ROLL ONE
PAIRINGS

**Please plan to meet your blind date within the next day or two! **
They're excited to meet you!

User Image

Match One: Oliver Ray & Stevie Collins

Meeting Place: The Captain's Deck
              Opening Conversation: What's your favorite food?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Two: Xeven Tele'Krasus & Millie Rogers

Meeting Place: The Mushroom Kingdom
              Opening Conversation: What are your hobbies?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Three: Alyuin Saelion & Carmina Moritaka

Meeting Place: Pearl's Jewels And Petals
              Opening Conversation: What's your favorite outdoor activity?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Five: Kisari Nim Astor & Melpomene Ana āškaḫir Zamir

Meeting Place: Essence de Soleil
              Opening Conversation: If you could have a different super power, what would it be?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Six: Saorise O'Crom & Kiku Oshiro

Meeting Place: The Shark's Head
              Opening Conversation: What's your favorite flavor?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Seven: Isadora Murphy & Rose Holiday

Meeting Place: Smoothie Palace
              Opening Conversation: What's your favorite name?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Eight: Etana Kara-bel Shenshen & Hanako Minamoto

Meeting Place: Starlight Sk8
              Opening Conversation: What's the time you've been most embarrassed?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Nine: Egon Isa Schreck & Summer Evans

Meeting Place: Taste of Italy
              Opening Conversation: What's your zodiac?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Ten: Zhǔ, Jiāháo or "Two" & Candy Moore

Meeting Place: Mickey C's
              Opening Conversation: What's your blood type?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AnnoyedPanda

kotaro17

Rhun Tolihzeh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Asbloodrunscold

Remses

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:04 am
x
x
x
Let the second sign-up begin!

User Image

** This roll will take place in 1 to 2 weeks! **

** IF YOU ARE ROLLING ONE CHARACTER MULTIPLE TIMES **

The current and most recent roll they are signed up for does NOT negate
the previous roll. For example, if you signed up for roll one and did not
complete your blind date before signing them up for roll two, that does
not mean roll one is no longer happening. You are opted in to complete every
blind date your character is rolled in.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:51 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Robin Averon

I am signing up my son for his own good. He needs to start considering a family life. Robin loves to have fun, he loves archery and he can be very friendly and sweet, at least to other people except his parent, that is how I raised him. I don't know much about his hobbies but I do know he is best matched with someone who likes to make nature walks, likes to enjoy the sun and who is into archery, or interested in it. I don't know what else to put here, he'll find out when he gets a match.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Yo, what's up ladies! My name is Ryan and I'm a new bachelor to Soleil City! I haven't been here for long so someone adventurous would be nice but I'm also a little complicated, so someone with a mature mindset would be a plus. I might be a nice guy but I'm also cheeky and always down for a good time out on the town. I'm not to sure what I'm searching for, whether it be something serious or something casual, but if you're someone I like I'll let you know by the way I treat you so. Can't wait to here from you soon~"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
☼ Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers