Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Events
❤ Rolling Through Dates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:52 pm
x
x
x
Let the eighth sign-up begin!

User Image

** This roll will take place in 1 to 2 weeks! **

** IF YOU ARE ROLLING ONE CHARACTER MULTIPLE TIMES **

The current and most recent roll they are signed up for does NOT negate
the previous roll. For example, if you signed up for roll one and did not
complete your blind date before signing them up for roll two, that does
not mean roll one is no longer happening. You are opted in to complete every
blind date your character is rolled in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Maura luann Kshama

hello my name is Maura and I am warrior princess but simpleton. i love read books and go ro the park also go out of town. at time i am away for training for war but I too wish to share many memories with fun strong person. i enjoy parks and go shopping but you love simple pleasures please ring me your name.

Kon'nichiwa watashinonamaeha mauradesu. Watashi wa senshi no ōjodesuga, shinputondesu. Watashi wa hon o ​​ yomu no ga daisukide, kōen mo machi no soto ni demasu. Sensō no kunren no tame ni fuzai no toki mo arimasuga, watashi mo takusan no omoide o tanoshiku tsuyoi hito to kyōyū shitai to omotte imasu. Watashi wa kōen o tanoshinde kaimono ni ikimasuga, anata wa tanjun'na tanoshimi ga daisukidesu. Anata no namae o watashi ni narashite kudasai.

Kitschura_020

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Zhǔ, Jiāháo

My daughter is forcing me. I do not know how she found out about any of this but as I would like to sleep peacefully I've signed up. I'll show you a nice time regardless.

Bachelor: Etana Kara-bel Shenshen

Oooooi! Lets make some sweet memories together! I hope you like stories and booze, but if not I'm sure we'll be able to make it a magical day. I will be bringing my sword along of course, but don't worry she's a good sport.

Bachelor: Alva.

...Hm. Do you like flowers?

Bachelorette: Bamidele Chaisfhiaclach

Lets have some fun together darling. I promise. I don't bite. We'll get along wonderfully. Surely.

Bachelorette: Faa Nines

BEEP!

Bachelorette: Kiku Oshiro

私たちは皆、つながっているのではないでしょうか?ならば、会って、あなたと私は運命の人だと心の中で念じようではないか。友達、敵、恋人、家族! 楽しんでいきましょう。 AH! I should mention I'm only into women. Its a date thing isn't it? 申し訳ありませんでした!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Avantika Basu

It's been a good minute since I've been in the dating scene; still not ready for a full-blown committed relationship but I'd still like to give it a shot, maybe at a slow pace. I'd like to say I'm an adventurous individual. Though please don't ask me to cook for you, I don't think a call to the fire department or a trip to the hospital is a good date idea result.

Bachelor: Hwan Kang

Sigh My twin signed me up for this...I like nature and camping..? I'm in the army.

Bachelor: Timo Ari Harmaajärvi

My name is Timo, I'm 24...new to the city life. I came from a rural town in Finland and lived on a farm. I think cows are great pets; they are like giant dogs if you treat them right. Uhh... I can cook... I play sports. I'm not sure what more should I say about myself, I'm new at this.

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:32 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Amaryllis Fey

Hello! My name is Amaryllis but you can call me Lissy, y'know if you want~ I'm quite excited for to meet someone new whether or not anything romantic spawns from it. I'm a great cook, play piano, paint and love to swim so if any of that interests you then we'll get along well!

Bachelorette: Esmée Han

Aww snap, time to roll them dice! I adore blind dates so much, such a great way to meet people! I hope ya'll like magic and mischief cause I'm a witch who likes getting into trouble. So let's paint the town red darlings~!

Bachelorette: Hisako Aida

Uh greetings everyone, I vaguely remember doing this once before but I'm giving a blind date another try. I'm not sure if any kind of relationship would form with whoever I end up going out with but I'm happy to try and at least make a friend.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:37 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Joules Caverilli Arasai

Oh hello there!!! Or in my kindgom we say "kaichi te ma" meaning hi there. I wasn't really expecting to drop in but I do seek interested for companion and all serious good fun. I do believe things have way , so a bit of myself to cast lucky lad or lady.

I'm royale but outside affair, I act as awkward normal boy. I crave for adventure aside from a tasks of being the ambassador of the people.i go by the vname of jo or joule. Firsst born and like to read books, clubbing, make sweet, concerts, Smoking. I expect some one who can see my own light and let it be in their corner.

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Octavius

"You're supposed to talk about yourself." Avi grimaces as he lowers the phone from his ear and clears his throat. No, he did not just call his brother in order to figure this out. He is an ADULT. "My name is Octavius. I am a librarian, and I hate talking." The long sigh on the phone basically sums up everyone's general reaction to him....

Bachelor: Prometheus Titus

"I guess I am supposed to talk myself up and make myself look super interesting. But man, if you get stuck with me, you are in for a wild time. You will find out on your own if that is a good or bad thing."

Bachelor: Alistair Balthazar Osius

"Well hello! My name is Alistair, but I tend to go by Ali. I like to be a little frank that I am a lot older than I seem, and I am told I have a very friendly disposition. I own my own tattoo parlor back home, but I work as the artist and piercer in Cut N' Stab. I love art, books, and have a healthy obsession with a certain lazy egg. I am originally from Romania, but I have travelled all over, so I have tons of stories to share if someone is ever interested."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Dr. Emelius Baines

Oh, um, hi. I'm Emelius, but please call me Emi. I'm 37. I know, I'm old. I've uh, I've never been on a date before so I'm super nervous about all of this. I'm also socially awkward almost always, so please bear with me. I have a natural tendency towards morbidity, but it's not anything creepy, I just grew up in my grandparents' funeral home and then went into the funerary industry myself before moving on to become Soleil medical examiner. So um yeah, I might be awkward around the edges, but I'll really try to be a good date.

Bachelor: Pëllumb Gjoni

Greetings dear reader, and thank you for taking the time to read my humble little advertisement. My name is Pëllumb Gjoni, though if you find my name overly difficult to pronounce, I am certain we could find a mutually agreeable alternative. I was born and raised in Albania during the Ottoman occupation but have lived all over the world. Yes, I am aware Albania was liberated after World War I, I was living in Germany at the time. I suppose I have had several "blind" dates before, as I am legally blind, but I have not been on a date since my wife died. Though many years have passed, I would appreciate it if we kept things slow, I am still working on moving on. If you like classical music, you are in luck! I was a professional pianist from the mid nineteenth century until the early twentieth century. I believe that is all I need say before a first date. I hope to meet you soon.
          Regards,
          Pëllumb

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:07 pm
BACHELORETTES: Veronica Drachengeboren

☈ Hello there. My name is Veronica Drachengeboren, born and raised in a farm in Germany and because of my love for motorcycle, anime, sword play and fighting and city dancing I decided to move to the big a city and find my calling, and according to my parents, find love. My hobbie's are, anime, kendo, bike riding, anime and dancing. I am fluent in german, English and I know some japanese. I havent had many relationships but I am open to meeting new people, I am Bisexual so men and woman welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:54 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor:Saeyong Joon

"People can be so odd, coming up with unusual inventions as such... Hello, I'm Saeyong, avoid calling me anything other than that. I'm way older than I look, yes my hair is naturally light and no, you can't touch my hair I like the beach and well...I'm not very big on small talk...-- Can we just cut to the part where we [Beep]".

Bachelorette:Akane Arashi

"Yoohoo! Akane here! I'm 19? 20? Gosh I cant remember, but I doubt it even matters. I work for one of the wealthiest women in town and I'm quite skilled in many departments. An ideal date for me would be something out of the ordinary. Lets go cause havoc around the city and maybe poison your ex or just torture someone you hate. Either ways, lets do something so I don't have to spend my days off with The Inquisition or Mother T. M'Kay, bye!

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:13 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Andromeda Hale

H-hello...This is very strange that people do things like this, but my sister said this is a really good way to meet people. She's the outgoing one, she should be doing this instead...ANYWAY, my name is Andromeda, I am air quote 'twenty-eight' air quote and I enjoy being outside more than anything. I tend to keep better company with animals than I do people. Uhm, I guess that's all I got for now...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:01 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Nico Hayashida

Yo! The name's Nico. Honestly... my kid signed me up for this. I don't think he fully gets the difference between playdates and actual dates, but he specifically said... hold on, lemme look at this note... "You need to make more friends". Welp, I guess we'll see how this goes. I'm always down for some good, and probably chaotic, fun~

Bachelorette: Serilda Noir

Bonjour, mes douceurs! I'm Serilda, but please do call me Seri -- or whatever nickname you like! I'm not sure if I'm 100% looking into something serious, but I am looking to have a grand time! I usually go around the city and performing, so you might have seen me a few times~ I'm excited to see who gets stuck with me. Hopefully they like flying and aren't allergic to feathers! À Tout de suite~

Bachelor: Felix Uehara

My sister put me in this stupid thing... emotion_omnomnom Oh well... if it's a good time then I won't bite you.

Cho-Cho Twain

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:23 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Rhun Eldarin

Ok, so I'm not sure how this works but my mother managed to convince me to sign up for this. My name is Rhun and I love to make walks outside. Nature is a calming influence to me and also a great help. Because I am blind, but I can find my way around well using the auras around living beings. I like to think I'm a calm individual. I hope we can have a great time, perhaps we can find shared interests. For me that is nature and music. Because of my blindness I can't go swimming with you, but I do enjoy listening to sounds of the ocean. I hope this is a good introduction, I really am not used to this but I kind of look forward to meeting more people.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:46 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Mathilda Rose Balthamyr

Hello.. uhm.. Oh shoot--.. Yeah, the name's Mathilda, but you can call me Hilda. (crosses arms) I enjoy a drink or two. Some bar fights would be fun as well. Heh.

Do you like Heavy Metal? --if you do, I think we could go pretty well. Don't be intimidated with my muscles though. If you can handle a girl like me, I bet you can handle a bloodthirsty Alpha Razorfang in a hand-to-hand combat to the death! heart Not sure you've heard of it. But yeah, things get ugly when I get angry. Better not be an arse or you'll get a knuckle sandwich. emotion_bigvein

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:09 pm
ROLL E I G H T
PAIRINGS

**Please plan to meet your blind date within the next in-RP day or two! **
They're excited to meet you!

User Image

Match One: Zhǔ, Jiāháo & Nico Hayashida

Meeting Place: Amour de la Mer
              Opening Conversation: What's your favorite food?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Two: Rhun Eldarin & Hwan Kang

Opening Conversation: What are your hobbies?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Three: Etana Kara-bel Shenshen & Esmée Han

Opening Conversation: What's your favorite outdoor activity?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Five: Kshama Maura & Veronica Drachengeboren

Opening Conversation: If you could have a different super power, what would it be?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Six: Saeyong Joon & Serilda Noir

Opening Conversation: What's your favorite flavor?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Seven: Alva & Timo Ari Harmaajärvi

Opening Conversation: What's your favorite name?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Eight: Joules Arasai & Bamidele Chaisfhiaclach

Opening Conversation: What's the time you've been most embarrassed?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Nine: Akane Arashi & Prometheus Titus

Opening Conversation: What's your zodiac?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Ten: Andromeda Hale & Pëllumb Gjoni

Opening Conversation: What's your blood type?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Eleven: Faa Nines & Octavius

Opening Conversation: If it was your last day on earth, what would eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Twelve: Avantika Basu & Amaryllis Fey

Opening Conversation: What's your favorite holiday?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Thirteen: Kiku Oshiro & Hisako Aida

Opening Conversation: What music genre do you like?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Match Fourteen: Alistair Balthazar Osius & Felix Uehara

Opening Conversation: Who's your favorite actor/actress?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kitschura_020

asbloodrunscold

Just Rosa

KawaiiYukiHime

tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Ragnarok_Akumachi

ll Neo ll

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Cho-Cho Twain

Rhun Tolihzeh