♈︎ History of Magic ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♈︎ Arithmancy ~ E
                  ♈︎ Cursebreaking ~ O
                  ♈︎ Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wizard Law ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ ANALYTICAL Eretria tends to be analytical in her thinking. If she thinks something makes no sense or is stupid, she says it, no matter who's feelings it might hurt. As a result, she has a hard time making friends.
              ◊ OBSERVANT Eretria is also highly observant. She watches and listens to everything around her, and tends to keep notes on everything she sees. This helps her when she's figuring out how to stand on issues or people.
              ◊ SNARKY Eretria has quite a waspish tongue, and has made fully-grown men cry as a child. She is particularly brutal when the topic of ignorance or stupidity is brought up, as she sees it as a blight that needs to be dealt with quickly and harshly.
              ◊ SARCASTIC Eretria is also quite sarcastic. Her tone is often mocking, and she tends to use a lot of irony in her speech. This is also yet another reason she has trouble making friends, as she cannot help but say something in this tone.
              ◊ DETACHED Eretria is detached, finding it better to sit quietly back and make observations and decide a course of action before acting. This also extends toward people, as she doesn't speak much unless necessary. Her definition of necessary differs from other people's however.
              ◊ LOYAL While everything else would suggest otherwise, Eretria is also extremely loyal. She would kill if she had to to protect her friends and family. As she has few of the former and is extraordinarily protective of the latter, she takes her position as the sole Whitethorne of her generation with magic very seriously.

Writing
                  Muggle fortune-telling
                  Flying
                  Observing people

DISLIKES
                  Parties
                  Loud, rowdy people
                  Muggles
                  Running
                  Stupidity

HOBBIES
                  People-watching
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Gathering information
                  Being observant

WEAKNESSES
                  Overly critical
                  Holds grudges

FEARS
                  Being a disappointment

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born and raised in London, a pureblood witch amongst muggles. My mother and father both had two twin boys before me, Chalmes and Christopher, both squibs, and I was the only one who demonstrated any magical talent. Of course, this didn't endear me to many muggles my age, as they decided that I was too odd for them. Needless to say, I didn't have that many friends. I instead took the time to read and study the people around me, finding that I had a talent for understanding what wasn't being said. When I got my letter from Hogwarts, I was ecstatic. My brothers, of course, were jealous. Chalmes and I got into a heated row over the ordeal, while Christopher was a bit more understanding. Now I am on my way to school to learn to harness my magical ability.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, school for me was interesting. I had a relatively quiet school life, not accounting for the time I stormed out of class in Transfiguration and all. During my fifth year, my mother passed away and my brother vanished, causing me to seek the help of my former quidditch captain, Ronyo Storm. We found him, but he had become a vampire in the interim. Currently, I am dating someone that used to stalk me, and yes, I know that sounds weird, but it works.

POST GRADUATION I was scouted and picked up by the English Quidditch team as a chaser right out of school, and became a captain shortly thereafter. While this was going on, I also started my own side 'business' of information gathering and brokering. This caused me to come to the attention of several former Slytherins, including Michelle, Tay, and Virgil. All three wanted information, though Virgil wanted more, considering he asked me to help him kidnap some former schoolmate of ours. I did, and me and Richard succeeded in getting Ross the counselling he desperately needed. Beyond that, I met my father's future wife and her two children, and was introduced to not one, not two, but three niblings. Seriously, I think my family is just determined to prove we are just as much capable of breeding as any others, apparently.

Recently I married, while watching Chris turn his wife into a vampire and Chalmes deciding to have yet another girlfriend/fling/whatever it is that Elliryanna happens to be. I swear, this is all going to drive me mad. Well, besides the fact that I watched my father give me a half-brother and my uncle reveal that he'd produced bastards. Not to mention the fact that Balder, Magni's youngest brother, got attacked by some arse that decided to impersonate his younger brother Luke. Ugh, I think I need a drink...

So, I'm now a mother of three, and I swear on all that's holy I am going to string my brother-in-law up by his thumbs. Balder did something incredibly foolhardy and had I known what he was going to Eleazar for, I never would have sent him that way. Now Olan's dead, Magni is a wreck, and I'm trying not to strangle anyone by their intestines. Why the hell wasn't Roald checked into a mental institution years ago? It would have made everyone's lives so much simpler.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne
                  Siblings - Chalmes Whitethorne (deceased), Christopher Whitethorne, Tanya Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Elliryanna Whitethorne (In-Law), Adalaide Whitethorne (In-law), Echo Lovette (In-law), Mira Whitethorne (in-law)
                  Grandparents - Thomas Whitethorne, Celine Whitethorne
                  Aunts/Uncles - Deveron Whitethorne
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Drew-Jenna Eide
                  Children - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson
                  Niblings - Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Tristan Lovette, Elaina Lovette, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Malcolm Lovette, Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Leslie Borson, Stephanie Whitethorne

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Amanda Davis
                  Shina Kiremono
                  Chase Henrick
                  Adalaide Whitethorne
                  Virgil Ross (maybe?)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Magnus Borson
              ENEMIES Ronyo Storm
              PETS None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 10/2/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx