If only there was

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:24 pm
a good place for curry quickly around here. There's plenty of good places to eat, but, many of them are just sort of just slightly far enough away that I end up not necessarily wanting to go.

On the other hand, I mostly just end up making my own food, but it'd be nice if there were some slightly closer places.

And sure there's fast food options, but, you don't want to eat at a fast food place often, or, usually even rarely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:05 pm
Sometimes I have the same feelings when I'm not in the mood for any of the lunch options here at work and want to eat out. Unfortunately, when you only have a half hour long lunch break, you have limited options for food, especially when some places are too far away to walk to. ((Yes, I could drive but then I would lose my parking spot, which can be hard to come by when its a weekday or there's an event going on during the weekends. Fun of working downtown in the city.))  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:35 pm
There's plenty of fast food options. Mcdonalds, taco bell, jimmy johns, subway, chipotle, pancheros, arby's, jersey mikes, you know, the normal ones. Got plenty of nicer places to sit down and eat at too. pretty standard fast food places.
I hear about places that have, more ethnic food options that are faster. (and no, places like leeann chin doesn't count as ethnic, honestly neither does chipotle. american versions of food that's almost ethnic don't really count)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:25 pm
wellwisher
There's plenty of fast food options. Mcdonalds, taco bell, jimmy johns, subway, chipotle, pancheros, arby's, jersey mikes, you know, the normal ones. Got plenty of nicer places to sit down and eat at too. pretty standard fast food places.
I hear about places that have, more ethnic food options that are faster. (and no, places like leeann chin doesn't count as ethnic, honestly neither does chipotle. american versions of food that's almost ethnic don't really count)

Subway is the only one that's walking distance of where I'm at. Everything else is further away.

We have plenty of sit-down restaurants around us but not convenient when you have a limited lunch break time.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:40 pm
Prof. Moonie
Subway is the only one that's walking distance of where I'm at. Everything else is further away.

We have plenty of sit-down restaurants around us but not convenient when you have a limited lunch break time.
Luckily for me, my schedule and travel distance, I can go home for lunch. It's more just bemoaning the types of food that are available with limited time.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games