Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast when he heard Patrick’s call. ”Alright. Be safe, Love.” A light sigh escaped him as he heard the door close. It hadn’t escaped his notice that Patrick had been avoiding him lately and he had to admit it hurt a little. Since he was home alone, except for the pets, Saeki changed his dress into his Keikogi, the clothes he used to train in after cleaning the entire house. After picking up the bo staff he took his place and started his usual training moves as well as trying out new moves that his father had shown through e-mail. Though the mail was probably sent by Akiko, since their father wasn’t too fond of it. Training had a way to creep up on him time wise though and while he didn’t notice Aki going to greet Patrick, he did stop and glanced outside. It was darker than when he started training a few hours ago but he hadn’t heard any door since nor seen his boyfriend. With a deep breath he walked to the gate that kept the pets out of the training area and dropped down on the floor against it as he caught his breath. It was then that he heard Patrick’s voice. Though he was tired and winded from his training session, Saeki decided to at least go say hi, if they didn’t make a runner again. He walked past the gate and on his way to the living room he called out. ”I’m here.” He didn’t worry it was anyone that was a stranger because if they were, Aki would be barking up a storm. When he got to the room, he put the bottom of his bo staff on the floor and looked over at Patrick. It was good to see they were back safe and healthy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hearing his boyfriend’s voice, Patrick headed over to him right away and held a white,pink, and blue bouquet carefully in one hand. He noticed the bo staff after entering the room and hoped he hadn’t interrupted the other with his return. When their eyes met then looked away after a second and his gaze downward whilst biting his bottom. The guilt swelled up to the point that he couldn’t look the other in the eyes for more than a second. Afterwards he got down on both knees with the bouquet on the floor and his hands placed on top of his knees. “Saeki…I-” he blurted out then took a breath and lowered his head. Rush of air let out of his mouth before making another attempt to speak. “I’m sorry. I’m really, really, truly sorry about avoiding you and not accepting your invitation. I’m not asking for forgiveness for hurting you and leaving you alone so much lately to not going out together anymore” he apologized profusely. Hands grips on his knees had tightened and his shoulders tensed up. “I’ll answer any questions you may have if you wish to know the answers” he offered. He didn’t have the courage to look up so his gaze remained on the floor. If the other male had demands of him to bow his head further down to touching the floor with forehead Patrick was willing to do just that. He would take any punishment dished out to him even though he doubts he would that far. His partner was a much more kind hearted man and forgiving to do that, but he understands that he shouldn’t take that lightly, let alone take it for granted.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: remorseful and apologetic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:21 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki looked at the flowers with some confusion. He didn't expect any of those after all. His gaze went back to his boyfriend holding them and tilted his head a bit at their behavior. They seemed a little distraught to Saeki. When Patrick went down on his knees though, the Asian was startled a little and taken aback. For a moment he was too stunned to speak. What were they doing groveling like that? It wasn't like that was really necessary. When Patrick finished, Saeki managed to shake his head and rubbed his face. This was kind of embarrassing. The young man knelt down on his own knees in front of them to speak eye to eye at least and lay down the bo staff on the ground. "Patrick, what are you doing?" he finally asked. "You are acting like I'm about to execute you or something. Would you please get up?" Saeki wasn't comfortable with them acting this way, it felt like they expected him to lash out or something, he would never do that, least of all for something like this. ”You do know I would never want you to grovel like this to me right? I’m not your superior or anything. We’re equals. Why don’t you just start by telling me why you have been almost ghosting me these past days?” If Patrick would get up, so would Saeki, if not then he would stay seated like this, he had plenty of training to sit this way. Of course he appreciated the flowers and perhaps an apology, but this was over the top.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 1:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

When the brunette didn't hear anything from the recipient right away he was going to attempt to look up. He was startled as the other kneeled in front of him and ended up making eye contact with him again, but he didn't look away this time. "Too much? Guess the apology flowers would have been enough. Sorry for overdoing it, I just feel that guilty. Also I don't have the energy to get up again" Patrick replied and frowned afterwards. His gaze was downward again, "Equals…" he muttered, he didn't think he deserved such treatment, but since it was coming from Saeki and not someone else he took it to heart. He changed his position to a sitting one as a compromise. "Normally it would have been an immediate yes to the invitation of me to move in. I needed time to think it over. This is different, at least to me, from sleeping over and hiding out here because of circumstances. Last time moving into someone else’s place almost didn’t end well. After a while habits and secrets start to get exposed that could make the other person uncomfortable. Also I would like the engagement to happen before that, but I thought it would be too soon to speak about that. Sorry I was taking so long to make up with you and probably mess that up too” he explained of the first few days and apologized. “Then the past couple of days was swamped with damage control from information being leaked then it being twisted to victim blaming which is affecting the company because my name was part of that leak” he said of what took place the last couple of days.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: exhausted and apologetic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Saeki

The young man smiled a bit when they finally made eye contact. "Perhaps a little bit too much. The flowers are pretty and appreciated, but you really didn't have to." His voice was calm and sincere. Saeki was used to this extend of apologies of course. They happened all the time in Japan. But personally? He really didn't need people groveling before him, least of all the man he loved.

Sadly it didn't lest long, as Patrick promptly lowered his gaze again. If anything this was much more distressing to the Asian. Thankfully it soon changed and Saeki showed his relief when his man sat down less tensed and would look at him. Listening to their words though he sighed a bit. "I wish you would have just told me you needed to think about it. I didn't need an immediate reply. What did I do wrong that you thought you couldn't just tell me that?" If anything I feel like I owe you an apology, for making you feel like you couldn't talk to me.

The young man wondered what had brought this hesitancy on. Had he not listened to them before? Given them the impression he needed an answer right away? Saeki reached out to their hands and lifted them up before kissing them before he moved one hand to cup their cheek so they would maybe just look at him. "I'm well aware these have been tough times my love. But even if it hadn't been, I would never expect you to make such an important decision on the spot. Please, stop apologizing, you have done nothing wrong."

—---------------------------------------------------

Patrick

Patrick was a little disappointed in the other's response about flowers thinking they were politely rejected and sounded different to him than the previous times he gave his boyfriend flowers. He assumed with that kind reaction he won't be on the receiving end of getting flowers which would have been something he secretly desired. At least he knows he should erase that desire from his heart. Would rather receive a gift the other wanted to give him than had to. The thought and meaning put into it mattered to him. At this moment it isn't about him so he kept that to himself. "Ok, I'll keep that in mind" he replied with a small nod. "I always made it a thing that I'll think about it or maybe answers are automatically a no. Been on the receiving end of people using those responses and I didn't want to set myself up to lie or seem indecisive. I suspect that our differences in experience and background is the root cause of such a miscommunication problem to happen. Now that I know I'll be more upfront about my intentions and responses from now on" he said and taking this as a learning experience in couples communication.

Eyebrows raised in surprise not expecting that sort of intimate gesture done to him. Blushed heavily then looked at Saeki in the eyes after feeling the other's warm palm on his cold cheek. "Alright. Instead I would like to say thank you for listening and being so understanding" he said his demeanor had brightened up a bit. "Couldn't stop thinking about you during that time apart to the point of it coming out whenever I spoke. I've made a very important decision and I'll show you what that is tomorrow" he said and that was all the hint he gave about the surprise engagement proposal he planned.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:20 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick woke up with a headache as soon as he became aware of his surroundings. He had been resting on side so he moved to be on his back eyes looking up at the ceiling. Couldn't tell what time it was because it was yet another rainy day leaving the light to be a gloomy white.Sat up when he heard his phone ring then got up to pick up. Gripped the phone tightly seeing as it was an unknown number and not Kenzie. He sighed heavily hoping this was just a coincidence, but he wasn't compelled to answer to find if this call had anything to do with his current ongoing problem. So he let the call go to voicemail then turn off the phone. If Kenzie really needed to speak to him he can contact Saeki instead. Finding out his number could have been part of the leaked information or some other way since stuff like that isn't hard to search with the right methods. Putting that aside today was special and that was the engagement proposal. Well, it depends if the arrival time for bracelets doesn't get displayed because of the weather. The rain wasn't as bad as it was yesterday so maybe that will make things better.
Went back to bed after feeding the cats once he found out what time it was then got up a couple of hours later. He showered and got dressed then about those forgiveness bouquets he gave his boyfriend yesterday. “Too bad those will be the last flowers I’ll ever give him because he doesn’t seem to like them as a gift. Unlikely I’ll get any in return for that same reason” he thought, frowning and sighed. Now that he has accepted to move in officially he has to decide if he should keep the other house or put his extra belongings and studio into a storage container. He went with the decision of seeing what storage options are available in this city that’s clean, secured and at a reasonable monthly price. He greeted the cats on his way to the kitchen to get something to eat whilst thinking about the surprise. Wondering if his would say yes to the prospal or something else.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki? + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki had slept peacefully through the night. As always it felt good to have Patrick right beside him. These days they stayed over a lot and Saeki enjoyed every moment of it. Not even the fact he still didn’t hear an answer to his question about moving in together could dampen that. The Asian felt like he was living the dream with such an amazing boyfriend, even with the rocky parts they had gone through already. He stirred momentarily when Patrick first got up, but a glance at his alarm clock showed it was really early so Saeki rested his head back down.

When Patrick returned, he was already pretty much asleep again, though he did subconsciously register that his boyfriend had come back. The young man turned a bit so he could cuddle up to the man and slept on from then. When he woke again, Patrick was gone. The Asian looked up a bit before he yawned and stretched. They were probably not far. As if to confirm that thought, the young man noticed the sound of movement and activity in the kitchen and he smiled a bit. He glanced at his alarm again and got up. He took a quick shower, dried, got dressed in his house kimono and made his way to the kitchen, his hair still loose for now so it could dry the last bit evenly. Aki wasn’t far behind, trailing right behind his human.

"Good morning my love." Saeki walked to Patrick and gave them a kiss on the cheek before he checked on the flowers Patrick had given to him prior. He smiled gently, added a bit more water to the flowers so they were well provided and returned to his beloved’s side, gently wrapping his arms around them from behind in a loving embrace. "I really do like the flowers you gave, sweetheart. Thanks again." Saeki rested his head on Patrick’s back. Of course he had already thanked him for them and lovingly put the flowers in the vase. But he still felt like confirming it once more to the other male.

User Image

[With : Patrick and the pets] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:32 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick took medicine for his headache when it started up again and didn’t want to have to deal with it the rest of the day. Relief came as he was finishing up with making them breakfast, he thought should make enough for his boyfriend instead of just for himself. He was pleasantly startled by a kiss, “Morning, dear” he greeted back and blushed a little. Facing away from him while the other was checking the flowers to close a jar of jam. The breakfast sandwiches were now finished, “I’ve made us breakfast” he informed him before taking a bite out of the sandwich. He welcomed the affectation, he always cherished such moments and wants to continue to have more of them in the future. Missed this warmth. Knowing that he was forgiven for his past transgressions made the moment all the more sweeter. “Happy to hear that you like them, dear” he replied smiling. He was thinking that maybe hasty about what Saeki felt about the flowers, but his mind hasn’t changed about the rest. “About the important decision I mentioned yesterday I intend to reveal it to you today” he reminded him and gently caressed Saeki’s arms. Still uncertain if it wasn’t too soon to be proposing, but he was in a better mental position to handle any response that would come his way. He turned his head to the side to look at his boyfriend. “Half of it is that I want and desire to move in officially if it’s not too late to accept the invitation” he said to him. Moving out of the house he almost died in would probably be better for him in the long run and motivation to open that pottery shop he has put off for so long or at least be closer to that outcome. Wasn’t to him of these benefits to living with his boyfriend and other reasons. Aside from all that it would be his third time moving to a different house although it would be back to the neighborhood that originally was living in when he became a resident of this city over a year ago.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: startled and content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki chuckled a bit when he saw Patrick blush. He was absolutely wonderful in Saeki’s eyes. "Thank you sweetheart. It looks delicious." The young man looked forward to eating the sandwich that his boyfriend made with love. For a moment he lingered where he stood. Enjoying the feeling of Patrick in his arms while his head rested on their back. The scent his boyfriend always carried with him made him feel more at home than anything could. Aki even sat down to patiently wait. Yes he was hungry, but he also knew his human was enjoying the moment here. The Asian listened silently to what Patrick told him. It made a smile play over his lips. He was curious about what it was that his beloved wanted to talk about.

The smile grew wider when they said they would gladly move in. "Of course it is not too late. I never expected an immediate answer. You needed time." The young man smiled and leaned up a bit to kiss Patrick’s neck before reluctantly letting go. They couldn't stand like that all day. "And feel free to move your stuff along with whatever you want. If it doesn’t fit we will make room. So this will be a house to us both." Saeki didn’t expect there would be too little room for his stuff, the house was big, but even if it was or if Patrick wants to bring something that could replace another, the young man would be happy to switch. A home for both of them was the goal. Saeki gently placed a hand on their cheek with a soft smile still on his lips. "Let’s eat first, you must be hungry too." Saeki offered to help bring everything to the table of course and eventually sit down together.

User Image

[With : Patrick and pets] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:12 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was playing fetch with Aki after returning from the house and downtown. The engagement bracelets had arrived this morning after being delayed because of a backlog. There was no way for him to pick them up whilst they were stuck enroute. Such relief that they arrived safely to the destination and he made sure to be there to receive them. "From now on in person pick up only. And with the moving going well the house will be put on the market soon" he thought, tossing the ball for Aki to fetch. As for downtown it was for his therapy session to adjust to small crowds and to look for a rental spot for his art studio. He has gotten more friendly with Aki before he was hesitant and stiff with their interactions. Practicing what he was going to say for the engagement proposal, he couldn't help feeling anxious about it even though he believed he would get a response from Saeki. Playing with the dog was a welcomed distraction to keep him from over thinking. The package was on the coffee table in the living room and he had checked the contents to ascertain they were the bracelets he had ordered. He hoped the engravings weren’t over the top and that his boyfriend to accept and be able to wear all the time like with those rings.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: distracted and playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

The Asian walked downstairs after cleaning up on the upper floor. Now the entire home was cleaned and he could start his day in earnest. Not that he had anything planned. However, he looked forward to a day with Patrick as always. The time spent with his beloved was always the best. As he walked into the living room and saw the two play he smiled. "I’m glad to see you both have found each other’s company." he said as he walked further in and chuckled, walking to Patrick. On his way he noticed the package but it wasn’t his so he wouldn’t peek. His beloved had every right to his privacy. When he reached him he gave them a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Have you eaten? I will need to make some lunch, want me to make some for you too hun?" It was no problem really, the young man loved to cook for them both.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt like his nervousness spiked up at the sound of his boyfriend's voice. That feeling seemed to tone down again after receiving a kiss on the cheek. He reminded himself that putting off the proposal for later isn’t going to make it easier for himself. He petted Aki on the head when the dog returned with the ball once more and let him keep the ball this time. He hadn’t eaten because his emotions had swallowed up his appetite. “No, I haven’t and yes, but before that could you do me a small favor? Could you close your eyes for a moment?” he requested. Regardless if Saeki complies with the request, Patrick opened up the package that contained the two black stainless steel cuff bracelets with engravings; “I live for you, my beloved partner, Saeki” for himself and “Keeper of my heart & soul. -Patrick” for Saeki’s cuff bracelet. They were in separate cases yet the bracelets themselves were at different sizes so it was easy to tell which one belonged to who without having to look at the engravings.

Picked up the case for Saeki’s cuff bracelet then got into position in front of his boyfriend of being on one knee and had the case opened in the other’s direction. “You can look now, dear” he said and started to blush a little. His mind went blank for a second of the speech he prepared and went over so many times in his mind. Looked downward as he took a deep breath then looked up again, his gaze resting solely on Saeki’s face. He was determined to express his words other than saying those four special words even as his heart was beating faster. “Konosawa Saeki, we first met, you were one of my customers at the Farmer’s Market and even though the nice interaction back then was short I would have never guessed our next encounter was because of a blind date. The praise about my vegetables meant a lot to me than I could ever realize and the date itself was beyond my expectations and that includes the second. We became good friends and it was one of the best decisions I made to ask you to go steady as boyfriends. The adventures and dates we went on and the milestones experienced together are unforgettable events” he paused so he didn't run of breath and he was blushing more now. “Supportive, kind, reliable, handsome, sexy, skillful, affectionate, wonderfully openminded my muse, a very loving, the light in my dark times, the motivation to better myself, you are all of those things and more. I want to continue to learn more about you and for us to be together for a very, very long time in the future too as something more than what our current status is now” he paused briefly this time, “So I ask you this important question, Saeki. Will do you me the utmost honor of marrying me?” he asked him finally. Despite the lengthy speech he was confident he got his intentions through to his partner and what happens next depended on the other's response.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous and determined.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki looked a bit confused when Patrick asked him if he could close his eyes. Aki on the other hand walked off with his ball as if nothing was going on. Instead of going to his basket though, the canine sat down a little while off and dropped his ball on the ground as he watched the duo. "What an odd request, but of course my love." A smile played over the Asian’s lips directed at Patrick before he dutifully closed his eyes. He wasn’t sure what to expect, but he would wait patiently. The young man stood like that as he heard Patrick move around and return to him, but he didn’t peek. Only when he heard Patrick’s words that he could look, did he open his eyes.

Of course the first thing, after his beloved, he saw was the bracelet being held out to him. Saeki gasped softly as he looked at the bracelet combined with how Patrick was seated and a deep tinge of red started to color his cheeks as reality sank in. It wasn’t long after that his boyfriend looked up at him once more and started to speak. Naturally he listened quietly and wouldn’t interrupt Patrick as they spoke. They were so heartfelt and so genuine that even Saeki couldn’t help but swallow back his emotions even while his heart raced. When Patrick finished and paused, the young man was still speechless. And that was when those four words were said. It was quite a surprise, that was for sure. Patrick only recently accepted his offer to live together, this was a giant step and Saeki was really happy to hear those words.

After finding his voice, the Asian man smiled lovingly at Patrick. "Oh sweet Patrick, this is a sudden but amazing surprise. When we met I also didn’t expect us to reach this point, though you already caught my attention from day one. I have fully enjoyed our adventures together and I look forward to many more." The young man lowered so he was eye to eye with Patrick and smiled, caressing his cheek before putting his hands on Patrick’s gently. "Especially as we enter a new chapter of our relationship. Yes, my beloved. I would be honored and delighted to be yours completely. The bracelet looks amazing, I love the text on it." The Asian man smiled but would wait until Patrick put the bracelet on before he would give them a long loving kiss. His boyfriend, wait his fiancee now, had stolen his heart from the first and Saeki couldn’t think of a better, sweeter and more amazing man to devote himself to. Aki was still sitting nearby and barked once.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick listened intently and seeing that loving smile on the other’s lips he assumed this was a very good reaction that could lead to the response he was hoping for. There shouldn’t be any doubt yet there was a little room for it in case he had picked the wrong timing for the proposal. The other’s response was very heartfelt and this would be one of his most cherished memories which he would convey in his journal too. Readjusted his head position when Saeki lowered himself, his gaze softened to being of blissful joy. The other’s words repeated mind as he had gotten the answer to the question that he was very delighted to hear that he almost forgot the next step. Lower the case to the floor after removing the cuff bracelet then put it low on the wrist bone of Saeki’s dominant arm then gently roll the bracelet over the wrist from the thumb side just above the wrist bone. “Fits perfectly”, He was pleased the measurements he chose were correct so the bracelet wouldn’t be too tight or too loose. Met with Saeki‘s lips accepting the lovely intentions behind it that melted away the leftover nervousness. His appetite was returning, but a different appetite called lust did arise until the bark that snapped him out of thinking of what wasn’t hunger related. Once the long kiss was over he moved to get because remaining in his current position was starting to get uncomfortable. Helped his fiancée up then embraced him for a moment, “Would you like to put my cuff bracelet on my wrist?” he offered looking over to the package, revealing there was another one as a matching set. Not that Saeki had to just saying that he could if he wants to.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: joy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces