Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Seeing the many emotions Patrick went through as he did the proposal showed Saeki how much this meant to his beloved. And it meant a lot to him as well. When he extended the invitation for them to move in, he had not expected to get a proposal. But it was a very welcome change. Saeki sat still while his fiancee put the bracelet on his wrist and smiled happily. He could feel his heart skipping a beat as he realized what a big change this would signify. They were now going to promise themselves to each other for life. The Asian admired the bracelet now around his wrist as well as that he felt impressed with the perfect fit. The young man closed his eyes when their lips met in a long loving kiss, enjoying it to the fullest. How much he loved this man and wanted this man all at once. But Aki’s bark made him break off and breathe again.

It also seemed to snap Patrick out of it as he got up from his position. Saeki could understand, they didn’t have much experience with sitting on the ground in one position. Unlike him where it was practically grilled into him ever since he was a toddler. A light chuckle came from him as he thought about that and he got up also. He was surprised to hear there was a second bracelet though, but in a good way. [c]”Oh Patrick, that is perfect.”[/c] he praised them and walked to their side where they picked up the bracelet. The Asian picked up the bracelet and gently took Patrick’s hand. [c]”With pleasure. Let these bracelets be the sign that we will be together from now on.”[/c] he said and closed the bracelet around the man’s wrist lovingly. After that he placed his hand with the bracelet on Patrick’s so they were touching and smiled up at them before giving them one more kiss, since Aki interrupted the first and then looked into Patrick’s eyes with a delighted expression.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled while watching Saeki put the bracelet on for him as he did for him. This was a moment to remember and look back on, and to talk Kenzie ears off for the foreseeable. He was quite pleased by other’s praise and what he said next. “I’m more than happy to hear that and I do mean every word of those engravings, darling” he replied after the kiss. “The expression you’re making right now is quite gorgeous” he complimented his lovely fiancée and caressed his cheek with one of his hands. “Do you want to take a photo of us with the bracelets, and send them to your family as a way to announce our engagement?” he asked. They could use a phone camera or his camera he transferred to this household. “We can take our time in thinking of a wedding date” he said, he didn’t have a date in mind. Although he would like it to be after Saeki comes of drinking age so they can share a drink on their special day. The marriage, he wondered how it would affect the other’s green card status so if it affects it negatively then the wedding could take place after Saeki becomes an official citizen. Kenzie had mentioned it to him at Hiro’s party, but didn’t explore that option afterwards. Hiro came over out of curiosity to what Aki was barking about while Emerald stayed on their cat tower.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Our home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his fiancée Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Smiling once he finished putting the bracelet on Patrick in turn, Saeki looked Patrick in the eyes and chuckled hearing their compliment. "I’m glad to hear my complexion pleases you." He smiled happily and winked at Patrick and put a hand on theirs as they caressed his cheek. Patrick was the man he wanted to continue his life with and after some ups and downs, it would finally happen. "I feel truly blessed to have you as my partner." In fact the young man had been working on finding something special to do for Patrick as they always surprised him as well. It took some preparing though. And he had not yet decided what he wanted to do exactly. Bring Patrick some of his British or Dutch culture back, or give him something from Asian culture. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Patrick speak once more and smiled.

"We can do that for your parents, but when it comes to mine I will need to call them first before sending to them or I’ll never hear the end of it. Especially from my father." Saeki laughed softly, well accustomed to his father’s mostly traditional ways. It had taken the man a long time to accept his son was dating another man. He had come to terms with that now though and accepted Patrick as part of the family. Even Patrick knew by now how his father was, so Saeki hoped they would understand why sending the photo to Saeki’s family would need to happen after he had told them personally over video call. He nodded about the wedding date. "We have plenty of time ahead of us to pick a date. And bask for a while in our engagement. Do you want to tell them right now?" Saeki’s happiness played through his voice and he couldn’t help but feel like he was walking on air. When they noticed Hiro, Aki glanced at the feline and wagged his tail before walking away to drink some water.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Thinking : This is a momentous occasion. I feel blessed to have Patrick in my life.] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled a little more at the other's reaction to his compliment. He blushes and his smile spreads from ear to ear as a feeling of elation impacts him, "Mmm. Likewise, darling" he said and kissed him on the forehead. The mention of his parents always left a bitter taste in his mouth. No amount of therapy has made him open up about them. His childhood in his home was another touchy subject, but not as bad as the parents one. He had always thought that Saeki would be better off not ever meeting them no matter the circumstances. He had only mentioned them briefly in relevance about independence back then during they're first blind date and he believed it to be another of Saeki good qualities that he hasn't pried his into past as far he is aware of so keeping it a secret wasn't difficult on his conscience. Still it was embarrassing that he was oversharing on some things about himself during those early blind date days.

There was a frown then straightened out his expression as he shoved away unpleasant thoughts. "Right, I got a little too ahead of myself there. In the meantime we could send it to Kenzie as a warm-up. I want to at least share the news with him if that is alright with you" he replied. He hadn’t really thought about from an outsider's perspective that getting engaged would be too soon for a several months long relationship, however that wasn’t something he was going to take back his confession for. "It can wait until after lunch or longer" he said, segwaying over to what they were doing before the proposal. Even though he picked Kenzie as an alternative choice he couldn't help feeling a bud of nervousness forming in his chest. Could be that is how important Kenzie's reaction to the news is to him and could help gauge on what he will say to his future in-laws when it comes time to break the news to them. There were no take backs once it came out. "I have Saeki so I won't be doing this alone. Hopefully his family won't be against me taking on their last name" he thought, trying not to let his resolve weaken. "Or is it better to do this in person when it comes to your parents, Saeki?" he asked him. Sure it was old fashioned to do it that way, but doing so could benefit them in earning their blessing. Wouldn't hurt to earn it, would it? Hiro tilted his head at Aki's actions then went over to the empty package box and started playing with it after the dog walked off.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: avoidance.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his fiancee Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled when they kissed him on the head. More than the big gestures like making love, it was the small gestures that meant the most. It was all of course with the same love but there was merit in the smaller things too. The young man nodded at their words. "That is alright love and understandable. Of course we can send the photo to Kenzie." he replied with a chuckle. The Asian was well aware how much the other male meant to his beloved. And Kenzie, like Patrick, grew up in a more progressive environment, so it wouldn’t be as outworldly for them than for his own quite reserved family no doubt. It was all in the culture, as it often was.

Hearing Patrick’s latter words, Saeki had to admit that he was probably right. But there was distance to consider. "Personally would be the best, but then we would need to fly out to Japan to stay at my family home for a while. As they won’t be coming to America very soon. They have just been here." Of course it wouldn’t be a problem for their family. They could easily pay Saeki’s ticket and Patrick’s as well without an issue. Especially being one of the richest families in the country. "If you agree to come with me to Japan, which I don’t really doubt, we need to figure out the trip though.

I don’t really want to subject Aki to flying, though on the other hand he is a Japanese breed. Perhaps it would be cruel to leave him behind? Same for the cats though."
      Saeki was musing for now of course. If they would bring the pets, they would all need vaccines, an updated passport, though Aki’s passport was well updated, and they would need to see how they would react to the flight for future visits. "I’m sure my parents wouldn’t object to the idea though. And I could show you around places I used to frequent when I still lived in Japan." Saeki would love to show his fiancee around his homeland.

User Image

[With : Patrick and the pets] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looked at his beloved with a thankful expression when it was agreed to send a photo to Kenzie. "Great, we'll take the photo after we have eaten lunch" he said, smiling again. He nodded, "I understand. We could have a practice run with Aki and the others. I could send Hiro and Emerald to Kenzie while Aki could come with us on a weekend getaway that's far enough to take a plane ride for" he suggested on how to test the waters for traveling. The cats were updated on their vaccines, passports, even waterproof GPS pet trackers. "Have you gotten a pet tracker for Aki?" he asked him. The cats were always wearing theirs and at the beginning they did try taking them then eventually got used to them. "The option to keep the engagement a secret from them is still possible when we visit them some time in the future. As their son you understand them better than mw so I'll leave the final decision up to you" he said and supported Saeki on what he wants to do in regards. Didn't have much experience in interacting with other people's parent, it was different than seeing them as people from a older generation like he does in work situations. Heading to the kitchen then stopped, "Oh, and my pottery shop will have it's opening in a couple of weeks and as my fiancée I want you to be there for the grand opening day" he invited Saeki to his shop's grand opening.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his fiancée Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki gave Patrick a sweet smile when they looked at him so grateful. For the Asian there was no question really. Kenzie was his beloved’s best friend. "It must be really nice to have a best friend like that." he mused. Even back home he didn’t have any best friends. Saeki had always been too busy with the family business. Sure he would forge friendships with visiting people that were around his age, but they never lasted once they left for their own countries once more. He was soon distracted though when he heard Patrick’s idea about testing traveling further away before they would go to Japan. "That is a great idea, my love. Where would we go?" the Asian said and smiled happily at them.

He had a few ideas but he wanted to decide this together. It was a brilliant idea really. They wouldn’t go too far yet and they could see what would happen for a shorter period of time. After all, going to Japan would likely be a longer trip than just a week. He shook his head when Patrick asked about pet trackers. "No, I don’t. He has a passport of course and the latest vaccines as well as a microchip. But No tracker. I wonder if we can use the microchip somehow." The young man hummed a bit as he played with the new bracelet. A soft smile came to his lips as he was still progressing somewhat. Patrick had truly surprised him with his proposal, in a good way though. Saeki looked at him when he spoke of his parents and chuckled.

"That makes it sound so clandestine, but you are right. We would be keeping it a secret for now. I’m sorry love, I know we have been raised in wildly different ways." Saeki gently caressed their cheek as he replied, feeling kind of guilty that he said to wait with telling his own parents. He thought for a moment as he considered if perhaps they could at least tell one person over video call. "We may be able to tell my sister by video call if you want to tell some of my family. Unlike our parents, my sister and I are less…reserved in our ways." It was a slim compromise, but Saeki really thought that his father would not be pleased if he would find out through a card, even making the call wasn’t much. But what could he do about his traditional father? His mother might be okay with it too, but would prefer in person.

==============================
      Patrick:
      ==============================
      “Yeah, the only I was closest to before you. Hopefully you'll see him that way too someday. A person can have more than one best friend after all” Patrick said to him. Assumed they were best friends with each other too. He wouldn't mind having Kenzie as someone to confide in for Saeki, in fact he was encouraging it. Tilt his head slightly and looked off to the side briefly, "Nothing immediately comes to mind by name. Maybe a weekend getaway at a cabin by a lake. A place with scenery and motivates exploration is what I look for primarily. Though I am open for suggestions” he answered. Going by plane would take less time than going by car.

"Wouldn't hurt to get one just in case. The microchip's vice is if the person in possession of Aki doesn't take him to the vet to check for one or they know of to remove them. Not saying he would get dognapped in the future like getting lost far from civilization and indirectly lost travels of people or animal kind. Ultimately it's up to you as an option, you don't have to regard my ramblings into your final decision on it" he said then trying to take back what he said so he wasn't influencing through what if scenarios that'll most likely happen and avoid giving undue stress to his fiance about his beloved dog. Especially didn't want to stain the good mood they had going on and he would feel terribly guilty for such a result to come into fruition.

“It’s okay, dear. I wouldn’t fault you for that” he assured him. “Would she be alright with keeping it a secret?” he asked if the sister was okay with taking on the burden of keeping it a secret from the parents. He helped with making lunch as support chef after entering the kitchen while they continued their engagement discussion. The meal gave him renewed vigor and planned out their engagement dinner together which would lead to what they will be doing in bed tonight also. He did send a picture of the bracelets to Kenzie after lunch with assistance from Saeki’s phone making his best friend the first to be notified about their engagement.

User Image

[Feeling : Elated] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:58 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③③
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had officially moved into his fiancée's house including the piano that Saeki had made space for. Since he has been staying here for an extended amount of time prior to the big move he had adapted to the way things run and that goes for the cats too. Time has arrived for the grand opening of his pottery shop. He was lenient with the formal attire requirement for this event. Unfortunately Kenzie will not be in attendance because of the timing of a family emergency happening over there that he needed to be there for. He had his fiancé at his side for support and date for this event anyways. Even though he was nervous to do this without the other co owner postponing the event after already verifying the guest list it wouldn't look good for the shop's future.

Left the house three hours early and with Saeki’s help the prep of the seat arrangements and buffet table was finished in time. He was lucky to find a catering service that had an opening in their schedule such as a short notice and good reviews on the quality of their meals. Wasn't looking to impress the guests yet he didn’t want to risk leaving a bad impression for his potential social connections to look back on. So it was imperative that he didn't have anything they could pick out about him or greatly be displeased about. When the time for the event arrived he began with a speech, a small one, in front of the shop doors with Saeki by his side.
Introduced Saeki as his close confidant and kept part that they’re engaged out of it instead went with boyfriend. Would want his in-laws catching wind of the engagement with how speedy and quick news can get around because of social media or some other route. Overall he was being careful of leaks and that included not inviting any rivals to this event that would be aggressive towards him or the shop.

Allowed people to go in after the speech and the following applause ended. Greeted the guests individually while people were mingling. He was giving positive feedback about the refreshments of the buffet table. The news eased his nerves until a couple of hours later, a small group of troublemakers came busting in the shop from the front doors. They caused commotion with their hooping and hollering and claiming the exquisite pottery on display for this event were stolen or fake. Patrick took offense to the false accusations about his craftsmanship that he had polished and honed his skills for so many years to be capable of making them and be satisfied with their finished forms. Their insults couldn’t possibly be anywhere close to being considered critiques especially when they start attacking his character then going to say something about Saeki next before he interrupts them. Wasn’t going to let anyone badmouth his partner or his fiancé, not something he would stand for let alone tolerate happening in his presence. He made it very clear to them, with a look of disdain and a calm voice, that they are unwelcomed and invited and if they don’t leave this private property he would call the cops on them. It was unknown that one of the guests had already called the cops and the troublemakers were picked up off the streets an hour later of them fleeing the scene. Patrick did give his statement to an officer about the group and it turns out there was a warrant for arrest for breaking probation and suspects to an active investigation. Some guests were guessing they were hired to disrupt the event. Patrick thought he was lucky they didn’t get violent with him or the shop which was something he hadn’t considered when he had confronted them. Nor the possibility of them returning to do just that as retaliation came to him. Something to think over later when he wasn’t entertaining the guests.

The event ended without any more hiccups and the social skills he picked at his past jobs came in handy. It was before midnight when they returned back to the house. Gave some attention to the furry household members, and helped to put away leftovers before getting ready to bed. Cuddling was all he was up to doing in bed tonight with his fiancé and maybe talking a bit little about the future until he fell asleep.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508 then the new pottery shop.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: troubled yet professional.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his fiancée Saeki, guests and troublemakers.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:57 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick checked the time on his phone then double checked a travel bag because Kenzie was supposed to call him when his plane had landed. It was early in the morning and I had placed the kittens into their carriers. Kenzie was to accompany the felines during the flight and luckily their carriers are small enough to fit under the seats. From what he read cats prefer to be in the passenger cabin than with the cargo. Still this was a trip they will go on without him or Saeki even though it is with Kenzie it doesn’t make him feel any less nervous about their test departure. “Hiro and Emerald, please be on your best behavior while you're visiting your uncle Kenzie’s home for the weekend” he said to the both of them like they were children who would understand what he was saying. The kittens meowing in unison in response whether they get the jist of what was said or not. He wasn't quite satisfied with their response, but he wasn't going to linger on it like it was going to alter the outcome in a positive way. Instead believe in the training sessions and past experiences of Kenzie pet sitting record. He answered the phone as soon as it rang, "Okay, I'll be right over" he said before hanging up. "Time to head out" he said as he put the travel bag over his shoulder then picked up carriers by the handles.
Greeted by the cold air as soon as he stepped outside then traveled to the airport by taxi for the sake of they're comfort against the coldness of early spring. After meeting up with Kenzie his eyebrows didn’t cease to crease after going through the procedure for the felines to get on the plane and Kenzie reassuring him while promising to comply with the demands of daily updates. He did let the side comment of him being a ‘worrywart’ with a roll of his brown eyes. They hung out for a little while until Kenzie had to leave to catch the flight back home with the kittens in tow. Checked the time on an analog clock nearby displaying that it was mid morning, “Time to meet up with Saeki at the store” he thought heading downtown on foot.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508 then the new pottery shop.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous and fretting.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his fiancée Saeki, and customers.

Rhun Tolihzeh

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces