Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:38 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤②
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:38 am
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Alone Status: On the phone Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1517 Lumiere

User Image

It had been an off day for Saeki. At least when it came to his usual training regime. It was true that he was used to this heat back at home as well. But that was exactly why he knew not to go gang-ho on his training until later in the day where it would be cooler usually. For now he had just taken a shower and dressed himself in just shorts while at home and did some meditation rather than physical active sword or karate training. After he was done with his meditation first he did was go to the bathroom and he splashed his face. He had an AC but if he had to be fully honest...he had no idea how to make it work as not any button seemed to turn it on. In the end Saeki had just given up. At home they only had an AC in the Hot Springs restaurant area so he was used to dealing with heat.

While he had the water running in the bathroom he only vaguely caught the sound of his phone ringing. The young man turned of the tap, grabbed a towel and walked to the living room while he dried his face. Once at his phone the towel was slung over his right shoulder and he checked the screen picking the mobile phone up. He frowned a bit to see it was an unknown number but he accepted the call nonetheless. "Hello, Konosawa Saeki speaking." he said and waited for a reply to find out who was calling him from this number.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:20 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Patrick on phone Status: Talking with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1517 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki's frown turned to a cheerful smile when he heard the voice on the other side of the line. He had guessed it was Patrick the moment they spoke to the swordsman. Nonetheless he allowed them to finish before he replied. "Hello Patrick. It's good to hear you again. I hope you are well and have a good day." Saeki chuckled softly when they said they always wanted to try this. It didn't take long for pleasantries though. But that was because they were at work no doubt. "Congratulations! And I'd love to go lunching with you. How late do you have your lunch break?" he asked them as well as the place they wanted him to come.

He would need to know after all. Had they not gone for eating out, Saeki would also have happily made them both lunch, but he liked the idea of going somewhere as well. It would be nice to hang out. Though of course they'd be time bound so they had to make sure to pick something easily reached.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Lumiere District With: Patrick on the phone Status: Calling with Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1517 Lumiere

User Image

Their meet ups really seemed to become more frequently. Not that Saeki minded, not at all. He listened to their information about the time and looked at his clock. That wasn't to far from now, he would need to hurry up and get dressed better before he needed to leave to get on time. But it was not a problem. "One o'clock it is. I'll be there. Let me check these." he confirmed as he walked to his closet and pulled out a guide about Soleil to look at the two places mentioned. Neither sounded familiar to him to be honest. The male's finger slid over the paper as he read the index before he found it and opened up the page.

Shimmering Starfish didn't look like a place to grab lunch, as it boasted drinks, so he checked Fiesta instead a few pages back. It looked like Fiesta mainly advertised for food he would usually not eat, but the spiciness wouldn't be an issue. Saeki was used to it at home after all. It would also be interesting to try a different food. Though he was usually one for low fat, healthy food considering he trained a lot. Saeki smiled though as he was quick to turn back to Patrick. "Let's go to Fiesta then. I never ate Mexican, I just know it can be spicy and it sounds good.

I'll meet you at Fiesta at one o'clock then?"
                                                              he said for final confirmation this was the plan. It wouldn't do if they missed each other after all. Though it was good to know Patrick didn't have an end time to be concerned about. That meant they could take their time enjoying the meal and hanging out together. Saeki put the guide back in the closet and leaned with his back against it as he waited for Patrick to confirm the appointment.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was up early as usual for exercising and decided on a whim to invite his boyfriend to come along. He had offered them to jog together the other day after his return from the trip to provide an alternative method to exercise and the other agreed to it. Exercising seemed to him like something big they could together as a couple and that thought got him all the more excited. Doesn't have the new necklace on because he didn't have to get sweat on it or allow the necklace to bounce up and down while jogging. "Hopefully I'm not disturbing him too much by coming by this early" he thought to himself as he was approaching the house. He had assumed Saeki was an early riser based on the timing of the phone calls in the morning. Didn't see anyone on the street on the way here and glad not to encounter anyone he didn't want to come across. Slowed to a stop as he approached the front door then he knocked on it about three times. "It's your boyfriend, Patrick!" he exclaimed to identify himself.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki?. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:44 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: At home
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'This will be nice!' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

It was early in the morning when Saeki got up. Despite his injury he hadn't changed that. Though he wanted to pick up all his training yesterday rather than today, he had diligently kept to the doctor's orders and his katana hadn't left it's place against the wall in his bedroom once since he sprained his wrist. The young man had decided to take a shower when he got back since he would no doubt want another shower after exercise, and had only washed his face and brushed his hair and teeth once he finished breakfast. After that he got dressed in black shorts and a black tank. Saeki had also tied his hair back again as he often used to, now his wrist didn't hurt as much anymore. It wouldn't be much longer before he should be able to do everything again like he used to. The young man had just finished with his ponytail and walked into the living room when he heard the knocks on his door. Even before Patrick called out a smile played over his lips as he already guessed who it was and he quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Good morning my love. I hope you slept well." he greeted them before leaning up a bit and gave them a kiss. "I just need to put on my shoes and we're good to go. Have you eaten yet or did you want to come in to eat something first?" he then asked, wondering if his boyfriend had even had breakfast yet. Both worked for Saeki, whether they wanted to eat first or if they would straight go to the jog.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was thinking about yesterday's multi-part date while he was patiently waiting for the door to open. Knocking on the door of another person's house does make him uneasy so he relied on reminiscing about yesterday's event to keep up current excitement he has built up for his mood. He blinked in surprise by the greeting kiss. "So sweet" he thought, smiling. "Good morning to you too, dear. Slept like a log" he greeted back when he snapped back to the present. "Tempting, but I usually eat after I exercise. If you need to grab a bite then I am perfectly fine with waiting" he responded. He could smell the freshness of other's breath when he was talking. "If you haven't done your warm-ups you can begin with that then we will jog with the housing districts starting with Etoile" he said to him. He didn't know if his boyfriend had been to the other housing distinct in this city, but he figured it would be a bonus to showing him around to the different terrain they have. Also could accumulate more than a mile from here to Etoile and back again.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:54 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

It felt good to see his boyfriend again. Even with just a day ago, Saeki had missed Patrick. It seemed they would rather eat after the exercise though, so that meant they were good to go. He smiled when the other said they were ok with waiting and shook his head gently. "I already ate. But wasn't sure you had or wanted to." he replied before he turned around to put on his shoes real quick and grabbed the keys from the bowl on the closet just passed the door. "I haven't warmed up yet but a jog to Etoile sounds good.." he admitted. Granted he always needed to before his own training as well, so it was strange he didn't think of doing it now before Patrick would come. He was sure distracted since their relationship began, but in a good way as his mind always wandered off to his boyfriend. Saeki walked outside and locked the door behind him before he would start a general warm up much like those you saw around the world.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You've made the right decision in asking first. I would have been put in a tough spot if you had food set aside for me" Patrick responded. "Oh, you can just do it out here then before we go" he said as he stepped back a few steps from the entryway. "Have you been to Etoile before?" he asked him. Seeing how attractive his boyfriend is right now wouldn't surprise if people ran up to him just to get his attention or his phone number. He thought of himself as very lucky to be in a serious relationship especially when he considered him to be out of the other's league. "I as your jogging partner should remind you to go at your own pace and don't overexert yourself. After all we will be out and about during our trip tomorrow and the day after" he advised him. He stretched some, but not too much to avoid over doing it and pull something by accident. He looked to him again after hearing the sound of the front door being locked then took a sip from his small water bottle he was carrying his pocket.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:51 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: His front door

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki nodded. "I had a feeling it would. So I decided I would ask rather than get something ready before hand." he said with a smile before he started his warm up. "I have not been to Etoile yet no. I just know it is the district with all the docks." he replied and switched warm up routines. He had done some looking up about jogging as it wasn't something he usually did for a training. As such he had actually bought new shoes that were more supportive during a run and a holder with a belt that he was now wearing on his waist holding a bottle with water. The young man did his best not to miss a beat when it came to spending time together and being prepared was a good place to start. Saeki listened to his boyfriend's advise as they spoke about not overexerting and nodded smiling a bit. "And the same goes for you, my love." Saeki said and once he finished warming up he stretched a bit before caressing his boyfriend's cheek and giving him a kiss. "Shall we? I'm ready for the training." he said to Patrick.
                                                    [EXIT]

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "Yes, that is what it is. Personally I wouldn't live so close to the water with how stormy it can get at the coast and I'm not into sailing. Not just because I don't know how to swim" he said and added that last part to write off as a reason sailing is on his dislike list. "Of course. Tiredness could affect my performance" he said and let that response in any sort of way. A blush lingered on his cheeks after the kiss he had received from his boyfriend. "Yes, dear" he said with a nod of his head. He started with a slow pace away from the premise towards the public street. Jogging path would be the long way to Etoile then the normal way through the other residential districts. With them jogging he wasn't too talking to be happening and he was fine with that. Just making the occasional eye contact with good enough to him as he picked up the pace. There will be breaks to catch their breath and drink from their bottles around the time they make it to Etoile.[exit to the street of Etoile]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:52 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑦⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:32 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Training Katana
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki had spent the night at home by himself again this time. It was kind of odd to sleep without Patrick next to him after spending so much time together, but Saeki also liked being home as well. Still when he woke up it didn't take him long to get out of bed. The young man decided it had been long enough since he had to stop practicing with his own routines. Saeki got up and first of all went to the room he converted into a dojo and started his usual training regime. Careful at first, to see if his wrist would hold up but once he realized it went well, Saeki smiled and picked up his usual training, Thanks to the time spent with his boyfriend on their training it hadn't done much to his stamina. Once he was done he took a shower taking his time since he had no plans for today until Patrick would be home. Saeki himself looked forward to picking the other up from his work too as they planned before. Just as he was thinking of going to Patrick's home he heard his phone as he just dried himself and was still drying his hair. Saeki glanced at the display and smiled seeing Patrick's number and he picked up right away. "Good afternoon my love. I was just thinking about you and wanted to see if I could come by. How was your day?" he asked.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:05 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: At Home
Thoughts: What an incredible timing! ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: Plain black jinbei

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki smiled when the other said they could indeed meet up later today. The young man loved spending time with his boyfriend. Whether it was outside the house or at one of their houses. As long as Patrick was there, it was always a great time! "That sounds great! I'd love to come watch movies with you. What kind of snacks did you have in mind? I can go get them before I come to your place." he replied and had chuckled hearing they felt better for hearing him. "I always feel much better hearing you too." he admitted as the gentle smile remained on his lips while he talked with his beloved. "My day has been quite alright. I tried doing my usual training and it went really well." he shared his experience of the day. "I just got out of the shower actually. When can I come over? I can be done in moments." he said. He had put his smartphone on speaker on the bed as he had resumed his drying and getting dressed while they spoke. Saeki took out his plain black jinbei for the day. It was something he brought from home that was perfect for this type of weather. Once he was done brushing his hair as well he would pick up the phone again, taking it off speaker, for the remainder of the conversation. Saeki looked forward to this evening with Patrick. "How has your day been so far?" he asked, equally interested in how their day had gone so far. The young man would put on his shoes once they were done with the call, it could wait until then. His boyfriend always came first for the young swordsman. Once they would know what snacks to have for the evening, Saeki would go buy them at the stores as soon as he could.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-