Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

It was a great day yesterday. Of course all the days with Patrick were great in Saeki’s opinion. His boyfriend always made him smile. It was a romance that had started slowly, but they seemed both fine with it and Saeki, too, trusted in their future together. Yesterday they had been to the pet store together of course for the pal for Hiro. Completely unexpected, Saeki too had ended up buying a pet. He had run into a puppy at the store, an Akita Inu at that, a breed he always would love to have and now he did. Though with the both of them having a new pet to help adjust, they did have to split up for the day. They had each gone to their own home with their new 4-legged friends. At home, Saeki had spent a lot of time starting on the dog’s training, which included going out with them every hour, but that was not all he had done. From the moment they had arrived until they went to sleep Patrick and Saeki had been on the phone. It wasn’t the same as being together, but it was the next best thing. And it was only for one day to help their new pets get used to their new home. They had kept in contact by calling and it was going well so far. After the day, Saeki had gone to bed, but he didn’t really sleep much. After all his pet was only a puppy and still needed to be housetrained. But the young man didn’t mind. That was what he signed up for when he bought a dog and he knew it well. The morning started rather slow, but somehow Saeki managed to be quite awake.

Perhaps because he had been through rigorous training back home. When Saeki woke up that morning he first took a shower as always, then got dressed in blue jeans, a white shirt and navy blue hooded vest before he took out the harness he bought for his puppy. It was still very early, so Saeki didn’t call his beloved just yet, he didn’t want to wake them up. While he walked the dog he was watching him as the dog played while they walked. Saeki still had to name him, that was the tough part. But after a while in the walk, the young man had finally decided. Since the puppy was roughly 10 weeks, it must have been born in the autumn. "I know, I’ll call you Aki." Saeki said to the dog who was just ahead of him. The Akita Inu barked as if agreeing and Saeki chuckled before he walked them back back to their home. Once there he made breakfast and filled Aki’s bowl for the morning. By the time he ate breakfast and drank some green tea, it was much later so he picked up his mobile and checked the battery. It was pretty low after the lengthy call of the day before. The young man smiled gently and plugged it in before he walked to the landline instead near his kitchen and dialed his boyfriend’s number on it. Once it rang, Saeki waited patiently for his beloved to pick up while Aki made himself comfortable in his dog basket. It wasn’t surprising though, they were still young so would sleep regularly still.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Aki] xxx

[Thinking : -] xxx

OOC: There we go! I considered it a more fitting name lol xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

The young man smiled when he heard his beloved's voice. Though their way of greeting soon had him blush when they so readily admitted about the dream. Thankfully, they couldn't see through the phone. Not that Saeki minded, but he was still new to that stuff, that said he felt honored Patrick's love for him was that strong. He just hoped he wouldn't disappoint Patrick when it came to the actual deed. Being inexperienced. "I'm glad I thrill you that much my love. Hopefully I'll live up to your expectations when we get to that part of our relationship" he replied genuinely and smiled to himself. Soon the conversation shifted to their new companions and Saeki looked back at his new pup who was currently sleeping in their cosy dog bed. He kept a watchful eye on him in case Aki needed him for anything. Around Aki's neck, Saeki had loosely tied a red bandana with an Eastern Dragon on the part that rested on his back. "It's going well, he adjusts real fast it seems. How is it going on your side?" he asked in turn.

After all, two cats needed to adjust at Patrick's. When the young man heard the offer to meet he agreed wholeheartedly. "That sounds like a great idea. How late do you want to meet up? I can be there in minutes myself." he replied and waited for the answer of his beloved Patrick. It would be fun to spend time altogether. Saeki would make sure he brings food and drinks. For Patrick and him as well as their companions. Aki seemed to have a calm personality so far. Saeki was confident about letting the companions meet as well. He looked forward to a fun filled day.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Aki, Patrick on phone] xxx

[Thinking : This will be fun!] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:03 am
User Image
User Image

It had been real early when Saeki woke that day. The world was still dark, though a sliver of light shown on the horizon was already heralding the new day. The young swordsman had woken up Aki after he got dressed in a training suit. With his new companion it made more sense to jog in the morning than weapon training. He had moved that to noons now. Once Aki was up and they both ate breakfast they went out. Saeki jogged to the park, through it and back home. When they were stopped he would jog in place. The whole took about an hour, at which point it was lighter out. Saeki missed jogging with Patrick but he was certain they would again soon. Once they got home they drank something after which Saeki went to take a shower to freshen up from the exercise. After that he cleaned up his house and gave Aki attention. It was going really well. The canine was getting used to the schedule and getting house trained. The original plan was for Aki to be trained like Patrick's cats to be alone for a while. However he learned from some dog owners he met on the walk that it was better with cats to do that then dogs.

So instead the young man made arrangements with a fellow dog owner from another district who recently lost theirs. They would watch Aki when Saeki had to leave for a while and couldn't bring the puppy, not that it would happen a lot. Saeki was just finishing up his dishes when his phone rang. The young man dried his hands, picked up the mobile and smiled when he saw it was Patrick. "Good morning my love. How are you?" he asked them happily through the phone. Aki gave a short bark and then moved to play with his toys while Saeki spoke with his boyfriend.

User Image

[Thinking : I love hearing his voice.] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:20 am
User Image
User Image

The young swordsman smiled as he listened. It was always great to hear the other's voice. And Saeki always looked forward to spending time together. While he listened to Patrick's proposal he looked at what Aki was doing, as they were still a mischievous puppy, but he leaned back against the dinner table. Since he had been up so early, Aki was all taken care of for the morning. Saeki gave them specifically indicated amounts three times a day. Just as the bag proposed was healthy for a growing puppy. Only when Patrick finished Saeki would reply, putting the mobile on speaker while he worked on some tea. "You're not interrupting anything hun. We did our jog and Aki is all cared for. We made an early start." he said, chuckling lightly with the latter. "Of course we are up for a playdate and dinner sounds wonderful." he accepted happily. Unless he was really busy, he would never deny his beloved. Aki had come wandering near too, to see who his owner was talking too, but no one was there. The canine tilted their head and Saeki laughed softly. "He isn't here Aki. But you'll see him soon." he told his pet and focused back on Patrick. "How late did you want to meet up love? And do you have a location in mind or will we decide later?" he asked curiously, his voice gentle.

User Image

[With : Patrick on mobile, Aki] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki chuckled hearing his beloved’s wish and smiled as he was on the phone. "I’ll make you a selfie next time." he promised his boyfriend. "Or if you don’t mind being up by dawn, maybe you could join us." he also extended an offer. Both worked, but having him with them would be preferable of course, but they did have two cats now. It got Saeki thinking a bit though. If the pets could get along well enough, perhaps they could carefully consider moving in with each other? It would be quite a jump of course, but Saeki’s house was big enough and plenty of opportunity to adjust it to fit both their tastes and being with Patrick felt right. The young swordsman felt confident enough about them. Still Saeki wasn’t sure if Patrick would like the idea yet, so kept it to himself for now. When the time was right, he could ask what they thought about that. He was so in thought about it though that he nearly missed Patrick’s time and place, but he caught it in time. "Three sounds great and it is close to me. That will be fun for a change of scene for meeting up." he replied enthusiastically. A date with Patrick was always the best. "Alright my love. So I will take care of the main course? Since you mentioned you will bring a side dish and dessert. Just making sure so we won’t end up with no dinner in case I didn’t know I would make main." he asked just to be sure with a chuckle. It sounded like that would be the plan and Saeki was good with that. He could easily get some late minute ingredients and cook something great. Either way he would get ready to leave and join Patrick.

User Image

[Thinking : Are we ready to move in with each other?] xxx

OOC: Saeki having full confidence in them, yay lol xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:49 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walked to his boyfriend's home to surprise him with a bouquet of flowers for their date today. The flowers were in a vase of neutral coloring with a bulbous shape that he made some years ago just lying around in his workshop. "It is a nice change to be doing something like this every once in a while" he thought smiling softly and holding the vase carefully with both hands. The five different flowers that occupy the vase were: purple aster, white carnation, red camellia, marjoram, and pink lily of the valley. They were personally picked by him of flowers for this season, coloring that represent the season and also the meaning behind each flower when it comes to flower language. Learned about flower language from a book he brought during his first visit to the bookstore. He walked up to the front door then held the vase with one hand to knock on the door and did so three times. Held the vase once more and took a step back as he waited for a response.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: elated.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1429.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend Saeki?.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

It had been a calm day so far. Saeki was just working on the usual chores while he was home. He went out so often, he didn’t really get a chance to do thorough cleaning and he had started that early this day. Getting up with sunrise he had showered, gotten dressed and walked Aki before he had turned towards the cleaning he needed to do. The house was perfectly fine, but Saeki grew up on such cleaning disciplines. He was almost done when he looked up from his cleaning the mantelpiece when he heard the knocks. Not certain who it would be Saeki called he was coming and placed the cloth he had been working with on the side of the mantelpiece before he walked to the door. When he opened it he was surprised to see Patrick at the door though, they didn’t have an appointment for today but he was always welcome of course. Saeki smiled happily when he saw his boyfriend at the door with the flowers in his hands. Of course he was known with the language of flowers. He worked at Hot Springs for years under his father. Flowers were an important part. "Goodmorning my love. Good to see you again." he said happily and stepped back a bit so they could enter the house. Aki had now followed to the hallway and peered around his master to see who was at the door. When he saw it was Patrick he barked a bit and wagged their tail seeing the familiar face.

User Image

[With : Patrick and Aki] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stepped inside with the vase of flowers in hand after Saeki had stepped to the side. "I'm aware that usually flowers are given for early dates, but I hope it's not too late to do it for this one" he said before greeting the dog, "Hey, Aki. Long time no see". Looked back to Saeki, "I'm a little early, but I thought I should bring here first so you don't have to carry it here. The flowers I picked out personally based on seasonal colors and flower language and vase is something I made in the past" he informed him. He hopes picked flowers the other male would be okay. His rudimentary flower arrangement was that of a beginner visible since he doesn't have much practice in this subject. "If today is a bad day for our lunch then we could have rescheduled again. This option extends to tomorrow date of visiting the potion shop if you haven't gone on your own yet" he offered if the other male didn't want to go out today. He has only brought one potion from the shop which is useless until he is taught how to swim. He stopped talking for now in case he was speaking too much.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: worrying and talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1429.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend Saeki, and the dog Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki closed the door once Patrick walked in and stepped into the hall as he waited for them to be ready with the jacket and such. He smiled when they spoke about the flowers and dates and shook his head. "Of course not. Flowers are always welcome. Thank you, hun." he said happily. Aki raced around Patrick’s legs for a moment in welcome before he walked back to the living room and sat down on his dog bed. The pup was free to walk as he pleased of course, unless told otherwise, but they liked their spot. The young man listened to Patrick as he walked the vase and flowers into the living room and looked around to decide where to put them.

"I had a feeling you picked them based on that." Saeki spoke, his voice full with love for the other man and gratefulness to the flowers. "I was taught the language of flowers as well. It’s a pretty big thing where I come from, especially when you are the only son of an Onsen household." he explained as he placed the vase on his fireplace mantle. Up there he could see them wherever he was in the main living room. "It’s very sweet of you Patrick." Saeki spoke as he walked to the other and gave them a kiss. "I haven’t gone yet, I was waiting for our date there. And today’s lunch is fine. Gladly even." they replied with a smile. "Where shall we go? Any preferences?" he asked the other.

User Image

[Where : At home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stayed around the entryway since he will be heading out once Saeki's ready or...? He was pleased to hear that in this case the flowers were welcomed. "You're welcome" he uttered as a response. "Energetic as usual" he thought smiling after momentarily turned his attention to the dog. "Sometimes action is louder than words which is another reason I went with this method in expressing myself" he said and kissed back and hands gently on the other's hips. At least it didn't seem like he was coming on strong based on responses he was getting. Felt encouraged even to give him more flowers in the future. "Yes, as soon as you're ready to head out" he replied, "The sharkhead, it's one of the few places I haven't been to. Based on the name it's likely to be fish themed". He removed his hands from his hips, "We'd be gone for about an hour or so since that is the sole destination for the date and it's not far from here on foot" he added on how long it could be.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved and calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend Saeki, and the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki had smiled when their lips touched and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist and leaned up on his toes a bit as they kissed, since he was quite a bit shorter than the other and he didn’t want to let them do all the work to meet in a kiss. He lingered a moment as he listened to Patrick before reluctantly lowering himself when they had to step apart for a moment. But they would have more moments together and he looked forward to their upcoming dates. Once they were all set, Saeki petted Aki and they left through the door. An hour wasn’t long and he had walked Aki not that long ago, the pup should be fine for an hour. Plenty of water and food too. "I haven’t been to the Sharkhead yet either. Let’s explore it together." he agreed and smiled at the other. The day was a good one and they enjoyed their time together. Saeki was always really happy to be with his boyfriend and started to find his house a little too quiet when they were apart. At least he had Aki’s company though. Yet every day the swordsman was glad to be by Patrick’s side.

User Image

[Where : Home > Sharkhead] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki had started his morning later than usual as he wasn’t feeling all too great but he disregarded it for now. After waking up and eating something light for breakfast he had jogged before taking a shower and then worked on his house. He didn’t call his boyfriend as he knew they were at work and he didn’t want to disturb them. When morning started to wane he picked up his Bo-staff and took it with him to the training room. Aki had followed him but by now Saeki had a solution that kept the dog safe. He had changed part of his training room into a generous kennel for Aki so they could be near their owner, but wouldn’t get accidentally hit by the weapon. It had water, food, a blanket and a pillow. Aki settled himself down on his blanket as he looked through the clear plastic ‘fence’ at his owner while they did their practices.

Saeki first tied his hair so it was out of his face and then warmed up with simple exercises like stretches and running on the spot. Once he was well warmed up he took up the bo-staff and started slow before moving on to more complex movements, combos and deflects. The latter was tough without an opponent, but unlike at home he now didn’t have someone to spar with. Patrick probably might if he asked, but he didn’t want his lover to get hurt. The Asian continued the strings of attacks, deflects and combos until he started to stagger a bit and breathed heavily as the world was starting to get hazy. It was easy for Saeki to overlook the fact he was very much human since he had such a strong immunity. But now he was starting to shake and before he well realized it he blacked out and collapsed on the floor. Aki jumped up and barked, jumping at the enclosure trying to get to his owner but the only way out was through the gate, which was locked to avoid Aki running into Saeki’s swings. He didn't hear his phone go off, but Aki resumed barking loudly when it did.

User Image

[With : Aki] xxx

[Thinking : ...] xxx

OOC: I’m not used to humans and too soon forget their limits... xxx

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

☼ Lumiere Housing District