Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:40 am
Phaedra spotted the kitsune again and felt immediately comforted. That meant she must be doing something right. They had to be getting close by now and with any luck more ponies would catch up soon. Their numbers were so small now they might have to turn this into a stealth mission as opposed to the original 'storm the castle' concept. After collecting an irresistibly pretty stone as a souvenoir of the journey she took their guide's suggestion and sat down to rest. As soon as she did her limbs tingled and ached. Being so focused on the dangers had distracted her from what a workout this adventure had been.  
RuIerr generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:37 am
Stardust was running blind, until suddenly, she just... wasn't anymore. She landed, huffing and puffing, near a strangely beautiful meadow, and decided to explore.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 13!

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:24 am
Dubhghall made the jump with just a little help from their wings. Looking below they spied a bog and figured that they had reached another dead end. Turning around they went in another direction. Hopefully they'd end up rejoining the Kitsune and the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:39 pm
Nebit had noticed something shinning in the corner of the meadow and had went over to investigate. Upon arrival she discovered it was a very shiny pearl. It was captivating. She heard the Kitsune say that they were going to take a rest to see if the others would catch up. With that said she took a seat knowing for the moment she was safe and secured the pearl to her. Maybe she could use it for something later.

Resting briefly.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:00 pm
Next round starts: December 3rd, 5 EST!

As I'm going to be out of town and can't guarantee I'd be able to post the next part on schedule, everyone gets the week off! See you next month!

The Kitsune looks around at the stragglers, peering at each of them intently to ensure they are indeed stragglers and not apparitions created by the swamp. Once they seem assured that all is as it should be, they stand up and give themselves a shake to dislodge the rest of the debris in their fur.
"It looks like we lost some more people, but I'm sure they'll be alright." They say. "This is the furthest I've ever gotten. One of you must be good luck. Well, let's keep going. Hopefully the witch is close."
They look around for a way out of the meadow and spot another split in the path. "We must be close." They say again, as if to reassure themselves before stepping forward to decide on a direction to go in.
The left path slopes gently downward while the right path requires you to climb a hill.
What will you do?
Go down
Go up

nekoFayre

AislingJuno

PZMJNP

lisais-fire619

Looking around the meadow, at first you don't see anything that seems special when a strange glimmer catches your eye. Investigating, you find a pearly stone! It doesn't seem to serve any purpose, but it's sure pretty. You decide to keep it. Maybe it'll come in handy somehow.
The Kitsune looks around at the stragglers, peering at each of them intently to ensure they are indeed stragglers and not apparitions created by the swamp. Once they seem assured that all is as it should be, they stand up and give themselves a shake to dislodge the rest of the debris in their fur.
"It looks like we lost some more people, but I'm sure they'll be alright." They say. "This is the furthest I've ever gotten. One of you must be good luck. Well, let's keep going. Hopefully the witch is close."
They look around for a way out of the meadow and spot another split in the path. "We must be close." They say again, as if to reassure themselves before stepping forward to decide on a direction to go in.
The left path slopes gently downward while the right path requires you to climb a hill.
What will you do?
Go down
Go up

~Twilight...Angel~

Reoakee

sesshiyasha

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Ruler of Everything

Bluedemonwolf

Looking around the meadow, you're not sure what you're looking for, and whatever it is, you don't find it. The ground is nice and soft, at least.
What will you do?
Go down
Go up

Inari Miko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Go up

More ponies caught up and the rest was over too soon. Another split path presented itself and Phaedra chose the same way she had before. The less welcoming looking direction, in this case an uphill one, was likely to be the correct decision. In her mind 'luck' had nothing to do with their success, it was all about calculation and logic. Or at least that's what she'd been using so far. She'd been trying to put herself in the mindset of the witch and suspected she was doing pretty well. There was no way to know for certain yet but their current position suggested so anyway. 'This better be right or I'm torturing myself for no reason.' she thought sourly as she made her way towards the arduous incline.  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:29 pm
Starry Sunrise was excited to finally be with a crowd of other ponies! After what seemed like forever... Though there did seem to be a bunch missing now... Hopefully they were okay. Hopefully that scary shadow from when she first entered didn't get them...

She looked at the new decision before her and tilted her head a bit. Well... One way was just as good as the other she supposed. She pointed herself in the direction to GO UP. She figured that the witch might want her home to be high up so she could see what was coming. Why not? It was as good a reason as any!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:50 pm
Solenglyphouse tucked the pearl to the side of her wing joint since she couldn’t fly anyway. The path up and down really now? She started to head down rather then head back up. This place was funny and didn’t seem to work right. She knew she had slid down to get to this meadow which didn’t belong so what else was further down? It was time to find out. The kitsune didn’t seem to know the way so she didn’t think it mattered which way she went.

)Go Down  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:49 pm
Red walked through the meadow, relieved that there didn't seem to be anything trying to lunge at him or anything of that nature; but not letting his guard down for a minute. That's when he noticed the odd stone. He doesn't understand why he picked it up and tucked it away, maybe it'll have some use later; whatever the reason, he picked it up and tucked it into a pocket of his quiver. He continues along until he reached, yet another, split in the path. He sighs. This was how they split up in the first place. Granted, most of those that haven't been ejected to the entrance of the swamp seemed to be back together, who knew how long that would last. Anyways, going up seemed like the better choice of the two; from there, they would have a better vantage point and would be able to see a lot more from up there. Without another thought, he turns and heads up the path towards the hill.

Go up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:27 am
Stardust was pleased to find a beautiful stone in the meadow, but her briefly starry demeanor was just that - brief. Soon enough the path gave her another option: climb a hill, or meander downward, both into completely unknown territory. The purple pony wavered a bit before choosing the path to go down.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:38 am
Disappointed that he didn't find anything interesting or useful, Echo Moon followed the others and hesitated. Up, or down..? He fell down, so... go back up, or keep going down..? Pacing back and forth, he closed his eyes and took a step forward. A few strides in, and he opened his eyes. Looks like "down" it is. he thought.

(( Going DOWN. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:17 am
(( slightly confused. Last post I was with the group in the meadow with the pearl but this post seems I'm not) )

Nebit picked up her pearl and tucked it into her hair. With a bit of magic she wouldn't lose it no matter what. Now for more decisions up or down. Logically if one went up it would be harder for those perusing like herself to follow which might discourage followers. Plus it might give a vantage point to see and set traps. On the other hand it would be more logical to go up so to throw one for a loop and do something unexpected the right choice would be to go down on the path of seemingly least resistance but of course traps were still a possibility. As she thought it over she shifted from hove to hove. Finally deciding she went to go up the hill.

-Going up  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Scuro picks up the stone and keeps it with him making sure he doesnt loose it. He thinks about the path ahead of them at the fork. His mind wanders pondering the options before he settles on a plan. He will go down back to the swamp, after all... that is why they are here correct?

Going Down  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 am
~ Papa looks around at everyone. ummm He then looks at hill if I climb up it I could possible see something. higher might be better. He smirks and head for the hill.

Going up  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Go down
Luna felt conflicted about both paths. However, she felt that the path going up was the more dangerous option. She decided to take the path leading downward.  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff