Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:29 am
Red Arrow frowned a bit after the kitsune listed the rules. Sure, he was here to help, but those conditions seemed a bit too odd for his comfort. So did the fact that there seemed to be so many other ponies gathered to help just this one kitsune. Now they were splitting into groups. Seems like Red had his work cut out for him today. At the approach of the split, he sighed while his eyes dart between the two. It took him a moment, almost being the last one to venture down the path; but eventually, he shifts and heads down the RIGHT path.

Option chosen: To the right.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:18 am
Something felt off about this whole thing, Stardust thought, but being too nice to vocalize any doubts, she continued on. The rules, ominous and foreboding, shook her to her core. But still, she felt the need to see this task through. When given the option at the fork in the road, Stardust hesitated a moment before pledging her allegiance to the left side of the road, hoping desperately for the best.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:25 am
[ npc: nevermind ]

Curiouser and curiouser...Nevermind etched the rules into her mind and kept to herself as she surveyed the swampy terrain. The magic here made her want to know more...but now wasn't the time. To the left she would go.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:41 pm
B. Go right!

Phaedra Zaniyah wasn't too phased with the rules which sounded straightforward enough. She was confident in her ability to follow them and just hoped no one would mess it up for the rest. As for the implications behind the rules, she found them fascinating and pondered over which magics could be at work behind each. The thing she couldn't understand was why they were being told to form two groups. There was power in numbers, which she presumed the kitsune knew since they brought so many along. If one group did badly and didn't make it to the witch's base their mysterious leader would only have half their force. So why split up? Before she could voice any of this everyone was already separating and leaving earshot. So much for that.

The paths looked the same so she chose to go right simply for the wordplay. 'Right path is right.' she willed it to be so and made her way toward it without talking to or really looking at anyone else. Phae was here to investigate and learn about the witch's magic, not make friends. She couldn't wait to find out what this stolen item was. It must be extremely special to recruit this amount of ponies for its retrieval. If it turned out to be truly amazing she might even be inclined to liberate it from both parties...  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:48 pm
Scuro choose Path B, the Right Path! <3 He looked around, he would remember these rules in future.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm
User Image

Sterling figured she could follow those simple rules. She was ever so curious about this strange kitsune and what might be at the end of this quest. But if she could offer him some help, that was exactly what she was going to do!

"I believe I will go to the Left." She nodded in that direction, as the kitsune helped tend to a wounded hoof.

Option: A - Going to the Left!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 am
Well Boo was never good with decisions and shrugged it off as he silently waltzed past the pony with an injured hoof. "Uh ok, i will go left," he spoke, hoping it was a safe path.

Playing as a NPC, Boo.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:33 am
Option A - Going to the Left!

Beezebee pronked his way after the kistune, kind of but barely caring about the actual mission. He had been here to get a new crazy plant from the swamp for his crazy plant collection, but this guy seemed like he needed some help. "Mrrrrp," he crooned at the end of the stranger's long diatribe on rules, only listening with one ear as he jumped about trying to paw at the strange, disappearing lights floating around their tour leader.

Suddenly, he had to make a decision. Notoriously hating decisions, Beezebee decided to decide on a direction by spinning really fast in a circle until he was dizzy. Upon falling over, he blinked the spins away until he could concentrate on the path before him. It was the right one! Well... guess that means he's going left then! After all, a path chosen in dizziness is definitely not the path to go down.  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Ars Naberius

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 am
Razzmatazz gave a firm nod - first at the rules, and again when the kitsune urged them on ahead. The rules were eerie, but not altogether too surprising. They were off to confront a witch, after all; who knows what she would throw at them.

"I'll be heading left, then - call out if you need help with the injured."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:39 pm
Spooky Tooth was rather at home within the swamp. Dwelling in areas where others tended to avoid, she spent plenty of time among the grime and guck. She looked sympathetically at the mare that had cut her hoof and then turned out to the two that were separating into groups.

"I believe I'd like to go to the right." She told the kitsune with a smile.

((Power's been out, sorry for the late reply! I hope that this is okay to slide in late!))  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:26 pm
      Next Round Begins: November 1st, 6PM est

"Don't you know the way?" Someone asked from the back of the group. The Kitsune, tending to the hurt pony dutifully, shook their head.

"That's why I need help," they answered. "The swamp changes every night. I needed as many eyes on the lookout for signs up the witch as possible. Every time I entered I found the same landmarks, regardless of how often the paths changed. If we can find those landmarks, we know how far we are from the witch."

You select your choice; the left path. You gather with those who also have selected that path and wait for further instructions. The Kitsune eventually returns, nodding towards the path.

"What I learned from my multiple adventures here is that there is always a left and right path in the beginning. Sometimes, the paths meet, sometimes one leads to a dead end. Instead of all of us taking one path and wasting time if we pick the wrong one, we'll split into groups. If you hit the dead end come back and go up the other path."

They ponder briefly before stepping into the right path group. "I'll see you on the other side. Remember, don't forget the rules."

And with that the right group heads down their path, leaving the left group to explore theirs. You join your rather large group as they travel down the path. No one will admit it, but the size of the group is reassuring. Surely nothing would happen? Besides, you'd yet to see any of the dangers mentioned; were they just tales? One of your group mates laughs, shaking their head as you travel.

"Ha! I can't believe I was so scared," the Pegasus chuckles out. They're right; it did feel silly, didn't it?

The path goes on for about half an hour, and for a moment you consider turning back. A part of you urges you not to, as if... turning back now would be a bad idea. So you don't, and instantly regret it as the half hour comes to an end. Speaking of ends, you've reached one; your group picked the wrong path.

Someone curses under their breath as the group takes a moment to catch their breath, snacking on various supplies the group had brought. Ponies chatter idly with one another, nervous chuckles and soft voices mingling into a pleasant jumble.

That's when you hear it.

"I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Starburst!"

The group abruptly grows quiet as unease spreads like wildfire. Nothing happens, and for a moment the group releases small laughter. Was the Kitsune wrong?

And then you see it; a shadow shaped like an Earth pony. It approaches the group, body dripping black ooze. The only discerning feature is glowing white eyes, which erratically flicks between each member of the group. It twitches and snaps as it approaches.

"ÿ̶̻́̈́̕o̶̭̙̿́͑̈u̴̮̜̫͌̈̇ ̷̪͕̩͙͒m̸̯̪̫̓̓̎a̴͚̗͎̅͂ḏ̴̌͂̇e̵̘̪̦͐ ̷̹͇̒̈ä̷̟̆͝ ̴̮͐̍m̵̪̙̭̣̑̐î̷͕̲͓͗s̴̛̱͍͙͖͆̒t̶̥̠͆͋̕å̵͉̖͙̻͆k̵̨̺̦̳̈́͠e̸͙̫̓́̌͠,̶͔͔̑ ̷̹̤̳͇͊̓d̵̺͛ͅi̵̙̓d̶̯̳̔̓n̶͇̼̝̑͊̍'̸̺̀̀t̷͇̯̦̤̉͝ ̶͎̏͑̐y̵̞͕̋o̵̯̗̾͝ú̴͕̼̦̥̀͂̂?̷̡͖̰̓̕͜"

The pony suddenly vanishes, absorbing into the ground before with a shriek it appears behind your group. Chaos erupts as everyone bolts down the path. Screams echo throughout the swamp as you push through the madness. You have to get away!

RNG 1-30 in your RP response! The results will be posted during the next round. If you don't roll you will be eliminated.

nekoFayre

Bluedemonwolf

Reoakee

~Twilight...Angel~

Melomar

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Belladonna Snow

Ruler of Everything

medigel

Kyrieko

FrostyPeaches

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Ars Naberius

"Don't you know the way?" Someone asked from the back of the group. The Kitsune, tending to the hurt pony dutifully, shook their head.

"That's why I need help," they answered. "The swamp changes every night. I needed as many eyes on the lookout for signs up the witch as possible. Every time I entered I found the same landmarks, regardless of how often the paths changed. If we can find those landmarks, we know how far we are from the witch."

You select your choice; the right path. You gather with those who also have selected that path and wait for further instructions. The Kitsune eventually returns, nodding towards the path.

"What I learned from my multiple adventures here is that there is always a left and right path in the beginning. Sometimes, the paths meet, sometimes one leads to a dead end. Instead of all of us taking one path and wasting time if we pick the wrong one, we'll split into groups. If you hit the dead end come back and go up the other path."

The Kitsune steps to the right group, choosing to go with them. You feel at ease as your "guide" draws closer. With a nod, the Kitsune leads the march down the right path.

It takes half an hour before the thin path opens into a swampy opening. While the ground is fairly wet there, it's a good resting spot. "We'll wait for them here. Is everyone here?"

As the Kitsune checks everyone made it through the path you turn to watch where you came from. Satisfied, the Kitsune returns, nodding to an opening towards the back of the swampy haven. "While we wait we need to decide what we'll do next. This is one of the landmarks, so ahead should be an expanse of swamp water. There's a series of rocks we can travel on top of to get to the dry side. I've never had issues here, so it's up to what you're comfortable with."

The Kitsune has left the choice up to you guys. When it comes time, will you pick;
      A. Traveling through the water
      B. Using the rocks for dry passage to the other side?

Revel1984

-Ghastly Demise-

Inari Miko

houllow

RozeyBear

SSBrosB

lLuminl

AislingJuno

lisais-fire619

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PZMJNP

sesshiyasha

belloblossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 pm
Her claws padded nervously underneath her, sure she was brave but, it was a hard choice, what if she choses the rocks but fell in? or knocked someone elses in, no one would have time to ask for safe passage at that point. So she looked to the kitsune and then around to the rest of her group " im gonna take the water" she stated, but waited to see what everyone elses would do befor they would go across.
Choice: A  

-Ghastly Demise-
Crew

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:50 pm
Echo Moon sighed with relief when the Kitsune joined the group he was with. Seems he'd made the right choice after all. When told what lay ahead, and the options they had, the rules sprang to mind. Didn't they say don't go into the water unless you ask it for safe passage first..? Even if he did ask it for safe passage, he'd still be afraid to wade across. "I-I-I'm g-going to use the r-rocks. D-don't wanna anger w-whatever's in the w-water..."

(( Going with B! Echo Moon will ask for safe passage before he steps on the rocks first, just in case. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Remember you aren't actively doing either yet! You're just deciding!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Ars Naberius generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 6!

Ars Naberius

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 pm
Razzmatazz let out her own shriek at the sight of the oozing pony, scrambling to get away from both it and the sudden stampede of hooves and paws. She cursed herself for not having asked the kitsune what exactly to do in the case that someone broke one of the rules - how they could deal with one of these monsters, or if there would be monsters in the first place. She also cursed her large number of tails - ow - and the ponies that kept stepping on them.

She shook her head. No time for that. She needed to run.  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff