Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Hey there! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 pm
What's going on Tamers? Everyone having a good year? Just thought I would drop by and see who is still around. Anyone see they were doing a new Digimon movie?!? Also is anyone playing Digimon ReArise? How have yall been?

Current Topic
lief_7
So is there anything anyone would be interested in seeing in the guild right now, I know there's not much going on but i could work on something. Im not sure if a contest would be good or not but we could do one. I could try to restructure some things if needed. Work on a rp event or maybe just something fun to pass the time. I know there must be plenty of things broken between photobucket and just the lack of care of the guilds by gaia but i can try to get something going.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:35 pm
not to bad  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:35 pm
Hey Lief! Its been a while hasnt it, Im still lurking around but I havent been posting at all. Not even in the Digi Marketplace yet.....Just letting everyone else have that. (because I couldnt remember to post their daily) And I saw! The Last Digimon movie of the 1st Season DigiDestined I think. And I was playing Digimon links...ReArise doesnt work on my phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:58 pm
hi!! Im still around but not rping a lot sad i gotta check the game see if it works for me  

DignityPower

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:29 pm
Overlord Diaus
not to bad

That's good, nice to see people still around even if the content has died haha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Hey Lief! Its been a while hasnt it, Im still lurking around but I havent been posting at all. Not even in the Digi Marketplace yet.....Just letting everyone else have that. (because I couldnt remember to post their daily) And I saw! The Last Digimon movie of the 1st Season DigiDestined I think. And I was playing Digimon links...ReArise doesnt work on my phone.

Hey how's it been, i haven't even really been lurking, just been that busy. New job and now 3 kids has been crazy!! I played a bit of links but liked ReArise better, i cant remember if that was one i had to install from an outside source or not neutral but either way it's fairly solid. (Although it's been a few weeks since i've played)

As for the movie they are doing a direct sequel to Digimon Tri (I think another 5 year time jump) it should be out next year some time!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:35 pm
I'm still here sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:37 pm
DignityPower
hi!! Im still around but not rping a lot sad i gotta check the game see if it works for me

Ya I don't remember the last time I RPed sad need to get back to it at some point. Maybe ill try to get something going here again. Although it's hard to do too much without VC powers sad

The game is good if you can get it, not terribly hard to get resources or the Digimon you want. The only strange thing is you use bits to lvl up not exp  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:38 pm
DignityPower

Ya I don't remember the last time I RPed sad need to get back to it at some point. Maybe ill try to get something going here again. Although it's hard to do too much without VC powers sad

The game is good if you can get it, not terribly hard to get resources or the Digimon you want. The only strange thing is you use bits to lvl up not exp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:39 pm
Robert_Satsuma
I'm still here sweatdrop

What's going on!! Still holding down the fort i see! How's it been? Other than the guild being boring haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:43 pm
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
I'm still here sweatdrop

What's going on!! Still holding down the fort i see! How's it been? Other than the guild being boring haha

Been doing good, was starting to think I was the only one left for the last few months lol. How have you been? Last I remember hearing you got the new job and was getting adjusted to it/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:02 pm
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
I'm still here sweatdrop

Been doing good, was starting to think I was the only one left for the last few months lol. How have you been? Last I remember hearing you got the new job and was getting adjusted to it/

Doing good, the job has been fun, still trying to get through the training, but it's good!! Wish i've had some time to get on here more often!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:10 pm
lief_7
Overlord Diaus
not to bad

Yeah its been abit since ive been around  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:15 pm
Overlord Diaus
lief_7
Overlord Diaus
not to bad

Yeah its been abit since ive been around

Nice, me too, hopefully i can find a little more time for it, maybe we can even get some things going.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:31 pm
So is there anything anyone would be interested in seeing in the guild right now, I know there's not much going on but i could work on something. Im not sure if a contest would be good or not but we could do one. I could try to restructure some things if needed. Work on a rp event or maybe just something fun to pass the time. I know there must be plenty of things broken between photobucket and just the lack of care of the guilds by gaia but i can try to get something going.  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games