Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Hey there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:09 am
Hope the kind
Just popping in to say Hi 3nodding

What's going on Hope! Good to see you!! Life treating you ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:12 am
Ethan Kirito Soul

Ya I was thinking about heading that direction with the rp a bit. See if i can't start a pair of factions (maybe more if we gain any traction) and put out missions or something in teams of 3. I made a post with Lief heading to Unity City so we will see what that goes  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:58 am
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Ya I was thinking about heading that direction with the rp a bit. See if i can't start a pair of factions (maybe more if we gain any traction) and put out missions or something in teams of 3. I made a post with Lief heading to Unity City so we will see what that goes

That would be a good idea. X_X Im just sad that the Event we had going failed so much. DX. (Failed because people stopped posting)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

That would be a good idea. X_X Im just sad that the Event we had going failed so much. DX. (Failed because people stopped posting)

Ya it happens, also trying to work out a battle system of sorts, some combo of stats and dice rolls i think [i wanted rng but it would be better if i could to 2 at a time]  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:57 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Ya it happens, also trying to work out a battle system of sorts, some combo of stats and dice rolls i think [i wanted rng but it would be better if i could to 2 at a time]

Well, you could make a Level/Stat/ Dice Rolls Effected by specific Stats type deal. Similar to how some Tabletop Roleplays do it? You could probably make the Guild into a Digimon Tabletop using a Modified Version of the Pokemon Tabletop United System? Just modify it for Digimon and the like. That way you could make it so that Tamers could battle alongisde their Digimon and also have Stats ^O^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Well, you could make a Level/Stat/ Dice Rolls Effected by specific Stats type deal. Similar to how some Tabletop Roleplays do it? You could probably make the Guild into a Digimon Tabletop using a Modified Version of the Pokemon Tabletop United System? Just modify it for Digimon and the like. That way you could make it so that Tamers could battle alongisde their Digimon and also have Stats ^O^

I think this system is going to be HP/Spd/Atk/Def based hp for life, spd decides who goes first (maybe double attacks) attack and defence are modified by dice and then offset. If spd stays with just decides who goes first it might also get modifed with a rebattle roll or something. 1st attacker rolls 2 dice 1st is their attack stat second is opponents defence stat. Subtract def from att to determine damage delt, go till someone bas no HP.

It's simple but open to becoming more complicated as we go.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:31 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

I think this system is going to be HP/Spd/Atk/Def based hp for life, spd decides who goes first (maybe double attacks) attack and defence are modified by dice and then offset. If spd stays with just decides who goes first it might also get modifed with a rebattle roll or something. 1st attacker rolls 2 dice 1st is their attack stat second is opponents defence stat. Subtract def from att to determine damage delt, go till someone bas no HP.

Is that regarding NPC Battles or Battles between Players. Because if thats the case wouldnt it be easier to have the Defender roll their own Set of Dice. Perhaps make a Dice Rolling thread specifically for Battles. Like...how we do the card battles, we set it up where each Battle has its own Thread?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:33 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Is that regarding NPC Battles or Battles between Players. Because if thats the case wouldnt it be easier to have the Defender roll their own Set of Dice. Perhaps make a Dice Rolling thread specifically for Battles. Like...how we do the card battles, we set it up where each Battle has its own Thread?

It'll go faster if the attacker rolls both sides, so say it was you and me i would attack [roll 2d4 for example] our stats are 500/60/100/90 vs 500/50/90/100[HP/spd/atk/def] i roll a 4 and a 3 so 400-300= 100 so now our stats are 500/60/100/90 vs 400/50/90/100. This allows me to rp out what happened or if it's not a rp battle it would just allow us to move on.

Then it would be your turn, same thing, you roll 2D4 say you get a 3 and 1 270-100=170 new stats 330/60/100/90 vs 400/50/90/100. Do this until one of us has 0 hp obviously if the def is higher than the attack you take no damage.

If people rolled their own dice you wouldn't know the damage that was delt until the second person goes and it would take at least twice as long, plus for rping it would mean you would have to wait for their roll to make your post sad this way they are self contained basically.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

It'll go faster if the attacker rolls both sides, so say it was you and me i would attack [roll 2d4 for example] our stats are 500/60/100/90 vs 500/50/90/100[HP/spd/atk/def] i roll a 4 and a 3 so 400-300= 100 so now our stats are 500/60/100/90 vs 400/50/90/100. This allows me to rp out what happened or if it's not a rp battle it would just allow us to move on.

Then it would be your turn, same thing, you roll 2D4 say you get a 3 and 1 270-100=170 new stats 330/60/100/90 vs 400/50/90/100. Do this until one of us has 0 hp obviously if the def is higher than the attack you take no damage.

If people rolled their own dice you wouldn't know the damage that was delt until the second person goes and it would take at least twice as long, plus for rping it would mean you would have to wait for their roll to make your post sad this way they are self contained basically.

Youve got a point. But hmmmmm,. X_X  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:19 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind

Yup! Life treating me well. Still in college and working towards that degree!

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:55 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-

Im doing good, we had our 3rd baby haha so that's fun! Mostly just working a lot trying to get through training still haha. Just back here to hang out and maybe try to see if we can get a few things going!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 am
-Lurks-

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 am
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

!?! .... a wild Kaos has appeared!!

How's it going?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:15 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-

Im doing good, we had our 3rd baby haha so that's fun! Mostly just working a lot trying to get through training still haha. Just back here to hang out and maybe try to see if we can get a few things going!

3rd child?! Wow! I'm not sure if my memory is good or not but didn't you have like...1 child a few years ago sweatdrop
. . .
That sentences sounds awful! I'm soooo sorry!

Oh man! I guess this Guild has been kind of dead sweatdrop
I remember that there was a Skype Group....why does this feel like ages ago?! LOL  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:16 pm
lief_7
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

!?! .... a wild Kaos has appeared!!

How's it going?
        I'm pretty busy these days, but I'm okay overall. The Halloween season had me curious about whether or not there'd be a gaia event this year, so I logged back on. Shame it's not a very fun event ^-^;

It's nice to see you again! ^-^

Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games