Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Hey there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
Just popping in to say Hi 3nodding

What's going on Hope! Good to see you!! Life treating you ok?

Yup! Life treating me well. Still in college and working towards that degree!

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-

Im doing good, we had our 3rd baby haha so that's fun! Mostly just working a lot trying to get through training still haha. Just back here to hang out and maybe try to see if we can get a few things going!

3rd child?! Wow! I'm not sure if my memory is good or not but didn't you have like...1 child a few years ago sweatdrop
. . .
That sentences sounds awful! I'm soooo sorry!

Oh man! I guess this Guild has been kind of dead sweatdrop
I remember that there was a Skype Group....why does this feel like ages ago?! LOL
haha ya that's true, i have 3 under 5 years old so....

Also this was all ages ago haha, i've been in the guild like 8 or 9 years now....maybe longer, i dont remember anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:28 pm
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

!?! .... a wild Kaos has appeared!!

How's it going?
        I'm pretty busy these days, but I'm okay overall. The Halloween season had me curious about whether or not there'd be a gaia event this year, so I logged back on. Shame it's not a very fun event ^-^;

It's nice to see you again! ^-^

I hear ya, life is crazy haha. I hadn't even thought to check the Halloween event yet, is it just another fight the other people in the thread thing?
It's nice to see you too!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:46 pm
lief_7
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

How's it going?
        I'm pretty busy these days, but I'm okay overall. The Halloween season had me curious about whether or not there'd be a gaia event this year, so I logged back on. Shame it's not a very fun event ^-^;

[/spoier]
I hear ya, life is crazy haha. I hadn't even thought to check the Halloween event yet, is it just another fight the other people in the thread thing?
        Sadly no, it's more of a dress up contest against npcs using your current inventory and most if not all of the clothes you need to win said contests are cash shop RIG items... Basically pay to win ^^;;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:13 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
Just popping in to say Hi 3nodding

What's going on Hope! Good to see you!! Life treating you ok?

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-

Im doing good, we had our 3rd baby haha so that's fun! Mostly just working a lot trying to get through training still haha. Just back here to hang out and maybe try to see if we can get a few things going!

3rd child?! Wow! I'm not sure if my memory is good or not but didn't you have like...1 child a few years ago sweatdrop
. . .

I remember that there was a Skype Group....why does this feel like ages ago?! LOL

Also this was all ages ago haha, i've been in the guild like 8 or 9 years now....maybe longer, i dont remember anymore

The little munchkins will drive you wild biggrin
But it is good to see that all is well in your family~

Pffft! Well, you are probably the one who has been here the longest. But what are your plans for the Guild? Not much has happened in a while  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:52 pm
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

How's it going?

[/spoier]
        Sadly no, it's more of a dress up contest against npcs using your current inventory and most if not all of the clothes you need to win said contests are cash shop RIG items... Basically pay to win ^^;;

Wow that is maybe the saddest thing i have heard for an event on gaia ever. I know they are trying but that seems like a push in the wrong direction. Hopefully they get back to story based notifications with npcs, it seems like that's what they are wanting to do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:57 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

How are you doing?

-blows off dust-

. . .

The little munchkins will drive you wild biggrin
But it is good to see that all is well in your family~

Pffft! Well, you are probably the one who has been here the longest. But what are your plans for the Guild? Not much has happened in a while

Na not the longest but for sure a while now haha. As for my plans they mostly involve seeing what people want and drumming up some interest. Im open to all ideas. Right now we just reallowed recolors of digimon, working on a battle system since cards are down, making rp posts (maybe try a bit of a new direction there) and a few other surprises. Maybe we will do a contest or somthing once there are more people.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:15 pm
lief_7
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
-Lurks-

How's it going?

Wow that is maybe the saddest thing i have heard for an event on gaia ever. I know they are trying but that seems like a push in the wrong direction. Hopefully they get back to story based notifications with npcs, it seems like that's what they are wanting to do

Yeah, I feel the same. Apparently the event was supposed to be a test drive for a new feature on the site if the event was successful enough. The concept is interesting, but I wished that it wasn't pay to win

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:50 pm
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X
lief_7
X Kaos X

Yeah, I feel the same. Apparently the event was supposed to be a test drive for a new feature on the site if the event was successful enough. The concept is interesting, but I wished that it wasn't pay to win

Well i get that but seems like it should be in addition to something else neutral oh well, hopefully people are having fun haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:26 am
Hey everybody, we have officially added Digimon recolor shops back to the guild and later this weekend keep an eye out for a few other newish things. Also come join me in the rp, gonna start moving that in a fun way. November is just getting started and so are we!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:19 am
ninja Ninja ulti "A SANJOU" ninja

been a long time since ive looked into this guild lol  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:50 am
ultimatemk
ninja Ninja ulti "A SANJOU" ninja

been a long time since ive looked into this guild lol

Ulti!! What's going on!! Been good?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:03 am
hm...whats up? anyone paying attention to digimon world survive?  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:23 am
DistantOne

How's it going? I haven't been bust I should ( main problem is I own nothing to play it on. Hope to get a switch though) looks pretty cool. Any parts of it you're excited about?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 pm
still round >.>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:21 pm
lief_7
DistantOne

How's it going? I haven't been bust I should ( main problem is I own nothing to play it on. Hope to get a switch though) looks pretty cool. Any parts of it you're excited about?
i'm very into the darker theme its supposed to have as like a survival game.  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games