Hey there Tamers!! Happy November to you!!

As of today Digimon Recolor shops are officially allowed in DTI again for the first time since 2010!! The crew and I have worked on a way we believe will allow this without causing too much confusion. So without futher ado here are the rules for recolored Digimon:

1. All recolored Digimon art must be obtained from an approved recolor artist in the guild. (Meaning you can not make your own, however you can ask a recolor artist to use a sprite you found, it is up to them if they want to.)
2. All recolored Digimon must be placed on a recolor BG.
3. The actual Digimon's name must appear on the card so we know what it is officially.
4. Recolored art can not be used in the TP shop so keep the original art somewhere so you can use it.
5. To start a recolor shop or become a recolor artist you must submit to a crew member an example of a recolor you did including the before sprite. They will send you the BG once you are approved!! Do not share the BG with other Tamers, keep is somewhere safe. You may do the recolors for free, gold/plat, or items.
6. You can use recolors in RP, battles or anything else that doesn't involve further Digivolution.
7. Anyone caught using illegal recolors or trying to pass one off as something it is not will be warned or possibly something worse.

I'm so excited that we get to bring this option back to the guild and I look forward to seeing everyone's custom versions of their partners!! Recolors have always been one of the coolest things to see and just see how different people imagine thier Digimon!! Have fun, be creative and most of all let those Digimon personalities fly!!