Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 pm
that there was a more efficient way to:
-organize inventories
-Sell multiple items at once
-trade items

Looking through my main account, organization is, nearly impossible with the sheer volume of items. My various mule accounts have just accrued items as time has gone on, not important items, just junk. Then, trading items, that can take, multiple trades with each mule account. it's borderline too tedious to do it to see how my items and platinum look. I suppose I could just do the platinum.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:50 pm
crying I’ve lost soo much by donating real money oh god  

Anaya the Bee

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:06 am
I feel ya. Every once and awhile I give it an attempt, then decide it's not worth the time/effort. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:08 am
Anaya the Bee

I'm still a $5/mo. Angel subscriber. Not really for my own benefit because I currently have 18,239GC just sitting around accumulating... They never seem to release much that I want to spend it on. confused But I support the site because it got me through a lot back in college.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:55 pm
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

I'm still a $5/mo. Angel subscriber. Not really for my own benefit because I currently have 18,239GC just sitting around accumulating... They never seem to release much that I want to spend it on. confused But I support the site because it got me through a lot back in college.

That's how I am with my platinum. Lately it's just recolors of items I wasn't interested in in the first place. Or it's not worth getting an item when I only like one of the "poses" available.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 am
Luckily it still only takes a few hours to sell the junk and move everything.

I've almost finished moving everything, just have three ish accounts left. Though I could probably adjust what my main account has on it too. possibly redo a few of the mule accounts.

I don't sort anything in my storage account, it just accumulates pages and pages of junk. That's probably the next step, going through my main account and trading over the junk that's accumulated there.

As for accumulating platinum and gaia cash, I'm not really building up gc, I have some from back when I donated occasionally. and platinum......well, I think I'm close to being able to afford two more angelic halos if it came down to it.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

the Lonely Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:20 am
I think it's a little embarrassing how bad the platinum situation is. Especially since this was the solution to the Gold situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 pm
oh god, there's no way to see what junk items can be sold except by clicking, each, individual, item.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 am
wellwisher
oh god, there's no way to see what junk items can be sold except by clicking, each, individual, item.

emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 pm
Zphal
wellwisher

emotion_0A0

Sparkles help, but......
https://imgur.com/a/erWwqAC  

the Lonely Pheonix

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:03 am
Wha wait what on earth are you guys talking about? Platinum account? The hell. What on earth are you guys talking about? Wha? I don’t get it at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:12 pm
Anaya the Bee
Wha wait what on earth are you guys talking about? Platinum account? The hell. What on earth are you guys talking about? Wha? I don’t get it at all.

neutral The monetary system used here on Gaia. It used to be gold, then they switched it to platinum.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:19 pm
confused I pretty much just gave up even trying to organize my inventory at this point. I really hate it. I'm just glad I can just search my inventory for what I want.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:27 pm
Yeah, inventory organizing has always been... A test of masochism.  

Jackalope2
Crew

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces