Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
It's that time of year again Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 pm
To think about getting a vasectomy :U  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 am
I didn't think it was that xd i thought it would of been something bout wild fires or Christmas.

My niece just had a baby and she 110% wanting no more kids she just full ******** this s**t im not doing this to my body again. rofl  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:28 pm
Camera 0bscura
I didn't think it was that xd i thought it would of been something bout wild fires or Christmas.

My niece just had a baby and she 110% wanting no more kids she just full ******** this s**t im not doing this to my body again. rofl

GURL IT'S BEEN CHRISTMAS SINCE AUGUST
They're still sending me Christmas and I have a warehouse and salesfloor full of it lmao. Bless everyone's heart for not buying Christmas stuff early this year, but lawrdy I don't know what I'm going to do with all of this stuff.

I honestly don't blame your niece! My fiancee is pregnant and it's been a miserable experience lol A lot of her family made this pregnancy about themselves and we've been in all kinds of ******** weird arguments with them. There's even drama with my family because of the baby. It's some crazy s**t mang. I'm ready to book myself a trip to get myself snipped lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:11 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

GURL IT'S BEEN CHRISTMAS SINCE AUGUST
They're still sending me Christmas and I have a warehouse and salesfloor full of it lmao. Bless everyone's heart for not buying Christmas stuff early this year, but lawrdy I don't know what I'm going to do with all of this stuff.

I honestly don't blame your niece! My fiancee is pregnant and it's been a miserable experience lol A lot of her family made this pregnancy about themselves and we've been in all kinds of ******** weird arguments with them. There's even drama with my family because of the baby. It's some crazy s**t mang. I'm ready to book myself a trip to get myself snipped lol.

I was good and didnt decorate for xmas till after halloween. lol though since i dont work at Gymboree anymore i kind of miss getting all the xmas stuff.

Thats kind of what happen with her sadly but it was more the physical pain and what it did to her down there gonk ive been given a terrible mental pic of her vagjj.
Why is there drama with your fam D: babies are happy times.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:39 pm
Camera 0bscura
I was good and didnt decorate for xmas till after halloween. lol though since i dont work at Gymboree anymore i kind of miss getting all the xmas stuff.

Thats kind of what happen with her sadly but it was more the physical pain and what it did to her down there gonk ive been given a terrible mental pic of her vagjj.

Do you miss Gymboree or being in Delaware? Or have you adjusted pretty well to your new life that it's all just a part of your old life?

I thought babies would be happy times too! Nah my family originally didn't like my fiancee when they met her last year. She made the most terrible first impression on the planet and chose to be an a*****e when we went down to visit my family. So they didn't like her to begin with, and got more annoyed when they found out I was going to marry her and have babies. My sister is super jealous and pissed that I'm the first in the family to be having kids. She was hoping to beat us all to the punch. My mom tried to be polite about the whole thing, but disowned my fiancee almost two months ago when I got injured at work. Fiancee chose to go to a baby appointment instead of coming to the ER and being there for me. So my mom is pretending she doesn't exist right now whenever we chat because she feels my fiancee is just a selfish little girl who shouldn't be a mother.

My fiancee's mother has been insane to deal with. She's trying to force her own agenda on us and tried to take over the baby shower so it could be done her way. She keeps announcing what she has planned for the baby and I have to keep reminding her that she's not the parent and we'll be the one making decisions. I think we're still at war with her aunt who made demands about where the baby shower needs to be ******** crazy mang, this probably would have been a fun experience if it was done more privately lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:58 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Do you miss Gymboree or being in Delaware? Or have you adjusted pretty well to your new life that it's all just a part of your old life?

I thought babies would be happy times too! Nah my family originally didn't like my fiancee when they met her last year. She made the most terrible first impression on the planet and chose to be an a*****e when we went down to visit my family. So they didn't like her to begin with, and got more annoyed when they found out I was going to marry her and have babies. My sister is super jealous and pissed that I'm the first in the family to be having kids. She was hoping to beat us all to the punch. My mom tried to be polite about the whole thing, but disowned my fiancee almost two months ago when I got injured at work. Fiancee chose to go to a baby appointment instead of coming to the ER and being there for me. So my mom is pretending she doesn't exist right now whenever we chat because she feels my fiancee is just a selfish little girl who shouldn't be a mother.

My fiancee's mother has been insane to deal with. She's trying to force her own agenda on us and tried to take over the baby shower so it could be done her way. She keeps announcing what she has planned for the baby and I have to keep reminding her that she's not the parent and we'll be the one making decisions. I think we're still at war with her aunt who made demands about where the baby shower needs to be ******** crazy mang, this probably would have been a fun experience if it was done more privately lol

Only thing i miss bout DE is spending time with my family but they come to visit or we go to visit. They are all coming here for xmas My parents and older sister spending a week and my sister and her husband going to come for a few days, So it will be really nice biggrin
I miss working at Gymboree, dont get me wrong there are things I dont miss but I had a few really good coworkers and costumers and I liked staying busy.

Oh s**t D: that sucks, why didn't she go to the ER? dr appointments can be changed, also what happen you ok?

That all sucks family drama sucks balls man. I got a little bit of that No one in my fiance family gets along with his Grandmother so if i invite her to anything none of his aunts will go and his sister and her family wont go. No one likes her ive heard the stories but she been nothing but super nice for me she live like 5 mins from me and she occasionally checks on me when my fiance is away at work. they keep telling me she wants something just wait for it. im still waiting 7 months later rofl Im worried about the wedding :/ im just going to invite everyone if they dont want to come then thats their prob no skin off my nose. I already know my side of the family only will be my parents and sisters possibly my one aunt on my dad side. But my mom side wont be there. My aunts already telling me i have to have it in DE or they wont come. rolleyes they traveled for my cousins wedding but not for me don't care though if my gramma on my mom side wont go never been close to her anyway. We want a simple wedding anyway
With babies we want them after were married but his family being super pushy his mom been pushing it since we started dating rofl rofl rofl .__.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:58 am
Camera 0bscura

Only thing i miss bout DE is spending time with my family but they come to visit or we go to visit. They are all coming here for xmas My parents and older sister spending a week and my sister and her husband going to come for a few days, So it will be really nice biggrin
I miss working at Gymboree, dont get me wrong there are things I dont miss but I had a few really good coworkers and costumers and I liked staying busy.

Oh s**t D: that sucks, why didn't she go to the ER? dr appointments can be changed, also what happen you ok?

That all sucks family drama sucks balls man. I got a little bit of that No one in my fiance family gets along with his Grandmother so if i invite her to anything none of his aunts will go and his sister and her family wont go. No one likes her ive heard the stories but she been nothing but super nice for me she live like 5 mins from me and she occasionally checks on me when my fiance is away at work. they keep telling me she wants something just wait for it. im still waiting 7 months later rofl Im worried about the wedding :/ im just going to invite everyone if they dont want to come then thats their prob no skin off my nose. I already know my side of the family only will be my parents and sisters possibly my one aunt on my dad side. But my mom side wont be there. My aunts already telling me i have to have it in DE or they wont come. rolleyes they traveled for my cousins wedding but not for me don't care though if my gramma on my mom side wont go never been close to her anyway. We want a simple wedding anyway
With babies we want them after were married but his family being super pushy his mom been pushing it since we started dating rofl rofl rofl .__.

Is it still your older sister living with your parents lol? That's good that they're willing to come out and visit for the holidays!

I'm honestly not sure why she didn't go to the ER even when I asked her why. She said because I had a coworker there that she felt I had someone there to help me. The appointment was 45 minutes after I had been rushed to the ER and it was just an EKG appointment to look at baby's heart, could have been rescheduled even if it meant coming back two months later. She just chose to sit at home I guess :/ But yeah, I ended up lacerating my thumb on some glass at work, giant bloodbath all over the place lol. If it was any deeper it would have meant I lost nerve endings to my thumb or muscle control. Ended up only getting stitches all down my thumb. It's been almost two months since it happened so it's healed up!

LOL it's your wedding though you can have it wherever you damn well please. They don't have to sit next to Grandma haha.

I know about the push for babies, it was the same here lol! Her family has been asking me for babies for quite a while prior to getting pregnant. We were discussing having them next year like get married in the spring and then have babies in the summer. She messed up her birth control though, so we ended up having one early :U My fiancee had emergency surgery earlier this year and left her birth control at work, so she went 10 days or so without it and didn't bother to mention it to me. Instead of starting a new pack and getting checked out by a doctor, she just resumed it but on the placebos during ovulation week, AGAIN not telling me. So 3 months later she popped up with a positive pregnancy test since she was taking her BC completely wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:17 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Is it still your older sister living with your parents lol? That's good that they're willing to come out and visit for the holidays!

I'm honestly not sure why she didn't go to the ER even when I asked her why. She said because I had a coworker there that she felt I had someone there to help me. The appointment was 45 minutes after I had been rushed to the ER and it was just an EKG appointment to look at baby's heart, could have been rescheduled even if it meant coming back two months later. She just chose to sit at home I guess :/ But yeah, I ended up lacerating my thumb on some glass at work, giant bloodbath all over the place lol. If it was any deeper it would have meant I lost nerve endings to my thumb or muscle control. Ended up only getting stitches all down my thumb. It's been almost two months since it happened so it's healed up!

LOL it's your wedding though you can have it wherever you damn well please. They don't have to sit next to Grandma haha.

I know about the push for babies, it was the same here lol! Her family has been asking me for babies for quite a while prior to getting pregnant. We were discussing having them next year like get married in the spring and then have babies in the summer. She messed up her birth control though, so we ended up having one early :U My fiancee had emergency surgery earlier this year and left her birth control at work, so she went 10 days or so without it and didn't bother to mention it to me. Instead of starting a new pack and getting checked out by a doctor, she just resumed it but on the placebos during ovulation week, AGAIN not telling me. So 3 months later she popped up with a positive pregnancy test since she was taking her BC completely wrong.

Yep still jobless living with my parents.

Damn that sucks at least you don't only have 9 fingers we. Sucks she didn't come. There wouldn't be anything she could of done but at least it would be nice to have that support of her being there D:

Yeah i already told them it will be in WV. Were just doing something small no reason to waste a ton of money on it. I feel like there wont be any problems from his side but they talk behind their backs afterwards rofl I really have no worries bout it if anyone starts anything they can leave.

Oh gosh D: they warn you bout that if you miss a pill and stuff. geeze
Do you guys know if your having a girl or boy? o3o  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 am
Camera 0bscura

Damn that sucks at least you don't only have 9 fingers we. Sucks she didn't come. There wouldn't be anything she could of done but at least it would be nice to have that support of her being there D:

Yeah i already told them it will be in WV. Were just doing something small no reason to waste a ton of money on it. I feel like there wont be any problems from his side but they talk behind their backs afterwards rofl I really have no worries bout it if anyone starts anything they can leave.

Yes we do! We are having a boy!
I was kinda disappointed though because I was hoping for a girl. Both sides of our family have a long lineage of girls being born first, so I was expecting them to say it's a girl when they checked for it. The cycle was broken, didn't happen this time!

That's ultimately why I want to go in and get snipped. I will never know if she messed up her BC intentionally to get pregnant or if it was stupidity the whole time. I also don't want to try again and end up with two boys, don't really want to deal with parenting what I grew up with lol. If our first was a girl I wouldn't have minded trying again because I would have been happy with boy or girl for the second. So I'm thinking it's appropriate to stop here :U  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Yes we do! We are having a boy!
I was kinda disappointed though because I was hoping for a girl. Both sides of our family have a long lineage of girls being born first, so I was expecting them to say it's a girl when they checked for it. The cycle was broken, didn't happen this time!

That's ultimately why I want to go in and get snipped. I will never know if she messed up her BC intentionally to get pregnant or if it was stupidity the whole time. I also don't want to try again and end up with two boys, don't really want to deal with parenting what I grew up with lol. If our first was a girl I wouldn't have minded trying again because I would have been happy with boy or girl for the second. So I'm thinking it's appropriate to stop here :U

Oooo combo breaker, but still congrats biggrin you guys pick a name yet? I feel like there would be a lot of pressure choosing a name xD

Thats a bummer but getting snipped doesn't always work either man, My fiance was an accident xd his dad was snipped and i guess it causes problems with his parents but they check the dad and his s**t was growing back together LOL supposedly that s**t happens. But they weren't made there was 3 girls and he finally got his boy.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:35 pm
Camera 0bscura

Oooo combo breaker, but still congrats biggrin you guys pick a name yet? I feel like there would be a lot of pressure choosing a name xD

Thats a bummer but getting snipped doesn't always work either man, My fiance was an accident xd his dad was snipped and i guess it causes problems with his parents but they check the dad and his s**t was growing back together LOL supposedly that s**t happens. But they weren't made there was 3 girls and he finally got his boy.

Yes we do have a name! There wasn't a lot of pressure when it came time to choose a name, just a lot of work trying to find a name that we both liked. We both agreed instantly that if it was a girl we were going to name her Lilly or Lillyan, but we got stuck on trying to pick out a boys name. We landed on Giovanni but I just didn't like that name for a first born son, maybe if we ended up with a second son call him that. The name Mylo randomly popped into my head while we were out shopping one day, so we ended up sticking with that for him :3

Yeah I'm aware it doesn't always work lol.
I've read that the surgery sometimes reverses itself overtime. Sometimes people get one done and then in 5-10 years the s**t repairs itself haha. If that happened to me then OH WELL I tried, but it depends I guess what age it decides to reverse itself. I think the stats are worse for getting your tubes tied, like the chance of getting pregnant is higher than if you stayed on birth control.

But yeah, if you ever have weird pregnancy questions I can now be a source for anyone including you lmao. I know way too much s**t now about how vaginas work than I did after taking sex ed lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:40 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Yes we do have a name! There wasn't a lot of pressure when it came time to choose a name, just a lot of work trying to find a name that we both liked. We both agreed instantly that if it was a girl we were going to name her Lilly or Lillyan, but we got stuck on trying to pick out a boys name. We landed on Giovanni but I just didn't like that name for a first born son, maybe if we ended up with a second son call him that. The name Mylo randomly popped into my head while we were out shopping one day, so we ended up sticking with that for him :3

Yeah I'm aware it doesn't always work lol.
I've read that the surgery sometimes reverses itself overtime. Sometimes people get one done and then in 5-10 years the s**t repairs itself haha. If that happened to me then OH WELL I tried, but it depends I guess what age it decides to reverse itself. I think the stats are worse for getting your tubes tied, like the chance of getting pregnant is higher than if you stayed on birth control.

But yeah, if you ever have weird pregnancy questions I can now be a source for anyone including you lmao. I know way too much s**t now about how vaginas work than I did after taking sex ed lol.

Aww I love that name never seen it spelled like that, it makes it unique :3

Hmm ive heard if women get their tube tied there no way to fix it, i know there a thing you can get put in the block it but they not always safe. My fiance Ex moved and ripped her open inside. Wish they could invent something that works and is safe taking scientist forever LOL

Trust me Ive heard plenty from my niece rofl i got a TMI and i got to see her baby today heart he such a little cutie. And i learned today they circumcise nowadays but putting a little rubber band thing around the tip and letting it fall off rofl  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:04 am
Camera 0bscura

Hmm ive heard if women get their tube tied there no way to fix it, i know there a thing you can get put in the block it but they not always safe. My fiance Ex moved and ripped her open inside. Wish they could invent something that works and is safe taking scientist forever LOL

Trust me Ive heard plenty from my niece rofl i got a TMI and i got to see her baby today heart he such a little cutie. And i learned today they circumcise nowadays but putting a little rubber band thing around the tip and letting it fall off rofl

Thank you! I wanted a name that sorta looked interesting without completely sounding like a millennial name such as Hubert or something. I feel somewhat bad picking it though because I know it's not going to get him much action in High School lol.

There's some sort of implant for guys that I keep hearing about but it may or may not ever arrive haha. It's some sort of polymer they inject via needle into a guy's tubes and it blocks sperm from passing for over a decade or so.

Be careful hanging around your niece mang, I hung around mine and that lead me to this whole current situation lmao lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:23 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Thank you! I wanted a name that sorta looked interesting without completely sounding like a millennial name such as Hubert or something. I feel somewhat bad picking it though because I know it's not going to get him much action in High School lol.

There's some sort of implant for guys that I keep hearing about but it may or may not ever arrive haha. It's some sort of polymer they inject via needle into a guy's tubes and it blocks sperm from passing for over a decade or so.

Be careful hanging around your niece mang, I hung around mine and that lead me to this whole current situation lmao lol

Nah he will its a cute name.

O wow they getting fancy. hopefully its not like the women thing and have a change to move and rip threw the tubs XD

Hahaha I think thats why his family shoving the baby at me they want me in baby mode, But to bad we waiting.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:25 am
Camera 0bscura

Don't have kids mang, it's a trap :U  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games