Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
It's that time of year again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:46 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Don't have kids mang, it's a trap :U

LOL did your girl give birth yet?

Im torn I want kids but yet I dont but my niece baby is so cute and sweet and perfect I feel like i wont be that lucky. rofl My spawn will be a trouble maker.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 pm
Camera 0bscura

Im torn I want kids but yet I dont but my niece baby is so cute and sweet and perfect I feel like i wont be that lucky. rofl My spawn will be a trouble maker.

PFFFFFT you mean, did my independent strong woman give birth yet because ladies ain't property talk2hand

Also yes, we got ourselves an almost 7 week old right now! He's pretty good actually, very quiet baby, but LAWRD little guy is fussy with his comfort level. I just sat him down to sleep after holding him for half an hour at a certain angle, with specific butt pats and specific rocking. He's going to grow up and be demanding like his dad 8[

Don't have the kids mang, there's so much weird s**t on the medical side of things they don't talk about. Especially if they want to induce you, that is a crazy a** process.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:53 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

PFFFFFT you mean, did my independent strong woman give birth yet because ladies ain't property talk2hand

Also yes, we got ourselves an almost 7 week old right now! He's pretty good actually, very quiet baby, but LAWRD little guy is fussy with his comfort level. I just sat him down to sleep after holding him for half an hour at a certain angle, with specific butt pats and specific rocking. He's going to grow up and be demanding like his dad 8[

Don't have the kids mang, there's so much weird s**t on the medical side of things they don't talk about. Especially if they want to induce you, that is a crazy a** process.

LOL my bad
Congrats biggrin
They a lot of work and crap but everyone says they worth it in the end.
Yeah i know ive been told im still stuck on the part you might poop yourself in front of people while giving birth. rofl I cant even poop in public bathrooms LOL and o gosh stretching of the labia seems painful. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 pm
Camera 0bscura

Yeah i know ive been told im still stuck on the part you might poop yourself in front of people while giving birth. rofl I cant even poop in public bathrooms LOL and o gosh stretching of the labia seems painful. D:

It's even worse than that lol

If they decide you need to give birth sooner they induce you and constantly stick their hands up your privates. If you're not progressing far enough they put in balloon catheters to stretch and push everything open. Even if you give birth normally they keep shoving their hands up your privates to check how far you are, then eventually they stick monitors up there in the canal to check the baby. It's a no win situation, slow delivery and you get poked and prodded, fast delivery and baby tears you a new one haha. This is all assuming you don't have a medical emergency in the process and they have to cut you open to pull the baby out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:39 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

It's even worse than that lol

If they decide you need to give birth sooner they induce you and constantly stick their hands up your privates. If you're not progressing far enough they put in balloon catheters to stretch and push everything open. Even if you give birth normally they keep shoving their hands up your privates to check how far you are, then eventually they stick monitors up there in the canal to check the baby. It's a no win situation, slow delivery and you get poked and prodded, fast delivery and baby tears you a new one haha. This is all assuming you don't have a medical emergency in the process and they have to cut you open to pull the baby out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trust me I know I just try not to think of it LOL if i ever have kids just not going to think about it dive in blindly rofl I do want kids though the pain goes away and in the end its worth it, unless you give birth to the spawn of Satan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:33 am
digi162
To think about getting a vasectomy :U

I did not see this coming! No pun intended!  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games