Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Jijimon House (Helpful threads & Q&A Forum)
Regarding Wikimon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:01 pm
So, I know we decided to switch over to Wikimon since DMA was no longer being updated. But I needed some Clarification regarding some of the Lines and everything. Wikimon doesnt always show the Next Digivolution in a Normal Line. Such as with Metal Mamemon. And using Wikimon apparently Babamon can turn into Ophanimon as a normal Digivolution?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:58 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
So, I know we decided to switch over to Wikimon since DMA was no longer being updated. But I needed some Clarification regarding some of the Lines and everything. Wikimon doesnt always show the Next Digivolution in a Normal Line. Such as with Metal Mamemon. And using Wikimon apparently Babamon can turn into Ophanimon as a normal Digivolution?

So gonna be honest, looking pretty hard and I can't even find the evidence of when we made tha change. That being said if I remember correctly you could Digivolve into any of the bolded normal digivolve that was not titled. So in Metal Mamemon's case (since Cres Garururmon is not on the list, i don think we have a sprite) it will become Prince Mamemon because that is the only one that doesn't require another component. Other two have DNA and X-anti.

Babamon would become Rosemon.

The not bolded digimon are used for unexpecteds or dna or whatever else works

Edit: thought about it some more, not sure the titled part was a thing since Patamons normal line would go through Seraphimon. Ill try to find the rules haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

So gonna be honest, looking pretty hard and I can't even find the evidence of when we made tha change. That being said if I remember correctly you could Digivolve into any of the bolded normal digivolve that was not titled. So in Metal Mamemon's case (since Cres Garururmon is not on the list, i don think we have a sprite) it will become Prince Mamemon because that is the only one that doesn't require another component. Other two have DNA and X-anti.

Babamon would become Rosemon.

The not bolded digimon are used for unexpecteds or dna or whatever else works

Edit: thought about it some more, not sure the titled part was a thing since Patamons normal line would go through Seraphimon. Ill try to find the rules haha

Okay, please let me know!!! I wasnt even aware of it all until I checked Wikimon on a bunch of them, and nyeh to Prince Mamemon. Lol. ^O^ makes me wanna not digivolve him again~ Since thats kinda why I didnt digivolve him right now. And I was wondering about sprites if theyd been updated or not. Cause Id love to get Black Omnimon D and then its next form. ^O^  
Jijimon House (Helpful threads & Q&A Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games