Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:33 am
D O R M I T O R Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Each Transfer Student has their own room on the second level, big enough for a twin size bed and small desk. Downstairs there is a kitchen, shower room, two private toilet stalls and a common area with a table, sectional couch and entertainment center equipped with PS, XBOX and NINTENDO. However, there is only one TV. . .

PM or DM Sylamb to list a Room Number & Picture.

Room 1 - Hallway End
Room 2 - Between Rooms 1 & 2 Kabuto Ikki - FRIGGIN MEEEEEEEESSSS, but at least he's across from Eri-chan <3
Room 3 - Haruno Mika - Next to Washroom
______ Mika's room is extremely simple with no added decor from what the agents at UDA customized for her. Everything is organized and neatly kept. There are weapons hidden and within arm's reach in almost any spot of the room.
Room 4 - Sukoshi Next to Washroom
Room 5 - Between Room 4 & 6
Room 6 - Hallway End

Room 7 - Miamoto Keito - Hallway End, Across From 6
Room 8 - Across from 5, between 7 & 9
Room 9 - Next to Toilet
Room 10 - Next to Toilet
Room 11 - Sato Eris - Between 10 & 12, Across from 2
Room 12 - SubarashiHallway End, Across from 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 am
G a s a i _ _ A c e

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Chilly for a summer's morning. Dew was in abundance because of it. However, the greenery of the roadside culvert was absent of moisture from the commotion. Every pant leg of every uniform and suit in the area was damp from traversing through it. First murder to ever take place in the town of Shiri was bound to stir things up. Especially one so nefarious. "Tch," an aggravated hiss came from one of the many suits in the area. Gasai Ace, better known as UDA's Agent Spade. He had been entangled with the happenings of the gate and mages since the beginning. On the other side of Shiri's shoreline was his hometown, desolate and war torn from the day the sky of Japan was torn asunder. Even with magic holding the gate shut, s**t like this was going on.

Gasai had watched them take out the body and attempt to gather the pieces. There was no doubt in his mind it was the work of Empyrean. He had seen it many times before, but never to this extent. Ripping, tearing and consuming the flesh of a human? This was something new and it ground his gears. Luckily, Kyrie would be the one doing the autopsy on the kid. Why did Gasai think it was a teenager? The size of the body and the style of clothes kind of gave it away. He wasn't sure why the hell a student would be way out here, but he was determined to find out. No more than an hour since they transported the body, his phone rang. "Yeah," he answered sternly, eyes scanning the culvert as he listened to the voice on the other end.

Quote:
"Agent Spade, this is Agent Yokyrie. Please secure Mage Willow. Question whereabouts of Nobu Yuki and his last twenty-four hours. If confirmed contact within last twenty-four hours, bring back to UDA base for protection and further questioning. Please update me as you see necessary."

"Understood," Spade kept his hardened expression as he climbed into the driver's seat of a black unmarked car. Without hesitation, he turned the key to the ignition and drove away from the crime scene towards the dormitory in Shiri. Nobu Yuki and Mage Willow, huh? Come to think of it, Gasai had caught sight of the two spending time together. Knuckles losing color as he gripped the steering wheel, he sure hoped Kyrie didn't think Willow was responsible- No. The bombshell suspected the Mage to be in danger. She had specifically told Gasai to bring Willow back for protection. The woman who held his heart always had her wits about her. With things moving so fast, Gasai was convinced she too believed this was the work of an Empyrean.

[6 A.M.] Sun was chasing the shadows of the night from the Earth. Some of the kids were just rolling out of bed. The lazy ones would procrastinate to the last minute. Parking the UDA vehicle around the back, Gasai caught sight of Mage Spark leaving the dormitory. Girl was always alone, especially after her fall out with Mage Berserker. There wasn't anyone at school she spent her free time with either that he had noticed. Still, it was good to see her holding her own without anyone's aid. Typical of an independent soldier she was being bred into. Without an exchange, he let her go on to school without notifying her of the happenings. Most likely the girl would be called in later if there was an Empyrean. Not many Mages could go toe to toe with them yet.

Climbing up the stairs in the dormitory, Gasai came to Mage Willow's room. Knocking on the door, he announced himself. "Willow, its Agent Spade. I need to have a word with you. . . "

A g e n t _ _ S p a d e

Sylamb
Requesting interaction with Mage Willow.

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:17 am
G a s a i _ _ A c e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

NPC ∴ Tachibana Aru_____ ∴ Mage » "Willow"
══════════════════════════════════════════════

There was no answer at first, but eventually the sound of rustling could be heard through the door. "Yea..." an irritated and groggy answer came from the other side as the boy unlocked the door. Still in his gray boxer briefs, he rubbed the sleep out of his eye. "What gives? /Yawn/ I got thirty minutes of dream time yet." complaining like any typical teenager, he was putting up a tough guy act. In the middle of the night, Aru started feeling sick- as if his guts were being wrenched from his body.

Agent Spade's expression was not entertained by his comments. Lazy. No matter how special the next generation believed they were they were slower than their predecessors even with magic. There was no hope for the human race. Aggravated by the kid, Gasai pushed past Aru to let himself in. "That's thirty minutes wasted. Close the door and sit down," he spoke low and deep, bringing his voice down yet enunciating clearly for Willow to hear.

"Whatever," Willow did as he was told with a stuck up pout on his face. Door shut and butt planted on his bed, the Mage cut his eyes over at the agent in order to avoid looking at him directly. He didn't know why the hell the guy was here. Aru hadn't broken any rules with the school experiment. He hadn't used his powers either. By the tone in Spade's voice, he could tell something serious was up though. Ugh... he felt like throwing up though. "What do you want? Don't make me late to school," the kid spat, oblivious to what had happened last night...

A Mage's room. Unchecked by UDA. Spade wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his room and any other kid's. It was messy. Magazines, music in random piles of garbage and dirty clothes. Rebellion in its weakest form against UDA. The Mages had strict house rules back at the facility. Ordered to keep their personal space clean and organize. Willow's voice was snark. Another sign of disrespect brought on by the freedoms Kyrie's experiment was granting. Without whippings for back sass from the scientists and other agents, the kid sounded like an a**. "Your friend Nobu Yuki is missing," Spade turned to him directly, calling his gaze to look him in the eyes. This was not a test. This was not a joke. The agent never played coy. Serious to a fault, Spade hoped Willow would cut the s**t. "Give me the run down of yesterday," Gasai demanded, preferring to stand in spot he could freely defend himself. He didn't share the same sympathies as his beloved Kyrie did. The person before him was just a kid, sure. But anxiety and mental stress could turn him into a demon. "Spill it. In as much detail as you can muster. Now. Your friend's life may depend on it," Gasai demanded, snapping his fingers to call the kid's attention.

"W-what?" Aru's head spun as the agent's demands verbally petrified him. It caught him off guard and threw him for a loop. Willow was just with Nobu yesterday. They parted ways only a few blocks from town. How could he have gone missing with a ten minute walk home? Palms heating, the Mage could feel his mana festering. His body wanted to bolt out the door and go aimlessly searching for the boy that had become his closest friend since coming to Shiri- Hell, no one else rivaled Nobu in Willow's life. Clenching is wrenching gut, Willow hunched over slightly. If it weren't for the agents loud fingersnap, he may have spiraled into his negative thoughts. "We met around noon yesterday..."

Gasai listened closely to the story. Trying to cut out the fluffy s**t, which Willow kept falling into as he held back tears and held his stomach, Gasai kept up. Looked like the kid was going to hurl. "Keep talking," the agent would press on every time the Mage paused or delayed the story. If the kid wanted a shoulder to cry on, Kyrie would oblige once they got back to the facility. Once all was said and done, the agent picked up the nearest pair of pants and threw it at the kid. "Let's go," he ordered while walking towards the door.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Willow's voice was shaking. He hated agents. They were walking suits without a soul. His best friend was missing! How could he be so cold and uncaring? Hopping into his pants, the Mage struggled to keep up as they walked out the door. "Something happened to Nobu... I-I-I can feel it. Is he dead? Is he hurt? I won't let anything happen to him. I can't let anything happen to him! SPADE!" Aru shouted, not afraid of waking anyone else up as he grabbed the agent's arm as he opened the front door. Tears stung his eyes and his arm trembled.

Spade offered no answer as he walked out the kid's room. Pulling out his case of cigarettes, he placed the filter on his lips. The scent of raw tobacco under his nose was soothing. It kept him from turning around and decking Willow. He couldn't stand when brats sniveled. There was nothing Spade could do to entertain Aru's thoughts of desperation or intuition. When the kid grabbed him by the arm, it barely made the agent turn. Pausing for a moment, he let the teen catch his breath. Chin turning slightly, he kept his eyes low. 'Come on kid. . . You know what your gut is telling you,' is the look he silently gave the Mage. Spade wouldn't speak his thoughts. The kid wouldn't catch his silent words either. "You're going to see Agent Yokyrie. She'll help," words still cold and stern, he wasn't lying to the kid. Spade would avoid telling him the whole truth to skip an emotional scene. All the man needed right now was to get the damn brat in the car heading to the facility.

Willow let go of Spade's arm and walked outside. He didn't trust the agent, but he did trust Doctor Kyrie. She seemed to be the only one that gave a damn about the Mages. A car with faceless agents was waiting for him. "I will find Nobu," Willow promised. Without further questions or pause, he got in the car. It may have been slightly off, but the kid went willingly.

It was over. Talking to the kids was never his specialty. Conversation always turned out rocky and one-sided. Gasai wasn't the nurturing type. While he knew kids like Mika probably weren't the healthiest lot in the mental department, at least they weren't annoying. Cigarette lit, Gasai hoped that was the hardest thing he'd have to do today. Probably wasn't the case though. Leaning against his car to enjoy his cancer stick he took a moment to sum up the kid's story before calling Kyrie. "This is Agent Spade. Positive match on Nobu Yuki's Sunday evening route. Mage Willow is in transport to Z03. His story was innocent enough, but two things stuck. Seemed Nobu was hearing things. Something along the lines of a music box chord or singing. The sound was unclear to Nobu and he couldn't describe it to Willow. Our kid never heard it. Also. . . Aru looks sick. Anemic. Nauseous. Lips pale. Palms sweaty. Stomach pains," there was a semblance of concern in Gasai's voice. He wouldn't play into it. Only the facts. Kyrie could take care of the rest.

A g e n t _ _ S p a d e

Sherbert_Lullaby

Sylamb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:53 pm
Quote:
Vessels - Re-cooperate from a nightmare in any way you can. You heard a strange melody in your sleep that was hypnotic, you wanted to get up and follow it but a white mage stopped you. In your dream, you witnessed your classmate, Nobu Yuki, have his flesh ripped from his bones.

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Wheels on asphalt, Ikki was skating hard to get to the dorm! His brain was a total mess right now. Man, he felt like he could still hear that crazy tune from his dream! Looking over his shoulder, he swore it was coming from the woods to the north. Of all the dumb things Ikki blamed magic for, this HAD to be a reasonable one, right? Plus, he was totally sure his cousin was mixed up in this. At the dorm, outside was Agent Spade smoking his death sticks and on the phone. Oh, man! That guy always looked so cool- No time to gawk! "Morning, Spade-sama!" Ikki shouted as he zipped by, ollied up the side walk and kicked up his board into his hand. He sprinted up to the dorm's front door. Luckily it hadn't closed all the way from when Spade left.

With one swift kick, Ikki busted through dropping his skateboard and planting himself in the doorway like some kind of hulking guardian. Sweating and gasping for air, the boy spotted who he was looking for.
"ERI-CHAN!" he cried, his voice squeaking in desperation as he closed the gap between them planting one hand on either side of her tiny little shoulders. Hunching over, he got close to her face so she could see his distraught expression- and smell the terrible layers of stinky boy sweat and morning breath.

"Eri-chan. I had a terrible dreamwherethiscrazymelodywasplaying in my head andcallingmetowardstheshoreline BUT thiswhitefigurethatkindoflookedlikeaboy,butkindofagirl,butmaybejustsmall-likeyou,butIknowitwasn'tyou. You're way cuter than that person- maybeitwasakid- BUT IT STOPPED ME. Ididn'tgetanycloser BUT IcouldseeNobuYukifromtheotherclassbeing RIPPED APART! IT WAS SO REAL! Icouldsmellit,Icouldfeelit.Itwassocreepy. Iscreamedmyselfawake! Then Iwokeupandsawthenews! AND mycousinHayateisgone. He'sbeensoweirdsincecomingbackfromthecity. Ihaven'tseenhimatallandnowthisandthatand- I THINK HAYATE IS PART OF A CREEPY MAGE CULT SACRIFICING INNOCENTS TO THE GATE FOR POWER AND HE'S HYPNOTIZED ME TO BE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB BECAUSE IM STILL A VIRGIN AND I CAN HEAR SOMETHING CALLING ME IN MY HEAD! BREATHE"

Ikki had gone blue in the face, because that was all said in one breath. Gasping and choking for sweet oxygen, his head fell backwards. Flopping on his back, he laid in the middle of the floor as his phone fell out of his pocket. Chest rising up and down in desperation for much needed air, Ikki's phone beeped with a message- It was his dad and it read;

"Hey, numbnuts. Hayate got on the train safely and is headed back to Tokyo. I'm disappointed that you weren't here to see him off. Take responsibility for your actions and apologize. Learn to use an alarm clock while you're at it."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying: Nothing
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT:
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby

Eris had heard the news of the murders in Shiri, felt that sensation that told her something was wrong with this entire thing and had spent her time in the dorm keeping herself safe. She was worried about Mika...but the older girl had not so much as glanced her way since the incident in the park and would probably not care to hear from here even if it was only out of concern; she had been concerned last time too trying to keep the other mage out of a fight while injured and had gotten a black eye and death threats for her trouble.

She did text Ikki but didn't get much in the way of a reply, knowing the scatterbrained boy he probably failed to even read his messages this morning though a part of her was afraid that the reason he didnt answer was that he was...

No, he wasn't dead she refused to believe that without any actual evidence, still, it was a sliver of fear that gripped her heart for most of the day...at least until she heard his loud voice ringing out from down the hallway followed by the sound of heavy rapid footsteps before he burst (quite rudely) into her room enough to make her jump before he grasped a hold of her shoulders.

The pale-haired girl was a little surprised by the sudden close contact and squirmed a little uncomfortably; she was more relaxed around Ikki this was true, but being touched suddenly still took her off guard and made her feel strange; you'd think she'd be used to it considering Ikki was a very touchy person but sadly she wasn't just yet.

The short girl stared back at him and blinked slowly as she tried to decipher the jumbled mess of words that he'd launched at her in his hurry to remember everything; from what he said he heard a strange sort of melody and that a white-haired figure stopped him, though he still saw a vision of Nobu Yuki, one of the students from their school being killed.

As horrid as the students being killed was and the fact he saw a vision of it happening was terrible, what piqued her interest the most in the jumbled mess of words, was Ikki's description of the white-haired figure that stopped him from getting any closer to the massacre he witnessed. The description was vague but it sounded a lot like Alpha; she saw them in her dreams too sometimes and other mages had admitted to seeing them in their dreams as well...but Ikki wasn't a mage, if he was she was sure the UDA would have picked him up long before now, perhaps he could see Alpha now because he'd witnessed the mini gate? Or was it a side effect of knowing a mage like her?

The scientists at the UDA would probably know more than her but she wasn't going to ever trust them with anything after everything they'd done to 'test' her, so perhaps she'd have to figure this out for herself. Of course, Ikki ended his tirade with some ridiculous theory that made no sense before he finally allowed himself to breath and collapsed on the floor of her room; honestly, it was so silly it made her smile a little bit "I don't think the last part is true or has any bearing on what happened" She said she crouched down and pet him on the head sympathetically.

There was a beep a moment later, a text message by the sounds of it and she let Ikki read it before she poked him in the cheek "You smell bad, go take a shower already, there's one down the hall from my room" She said as she continued to poke his face so he'd move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:12 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ohmygod. Ikki didn't even notice the poor lil thing squirming under his man hands. Because of the intensity of the situation he had to grip Eri-chan as securely (not hard) as he could so he knew she was real and OKAY. Luckily as he laid on the floor, Eris helped straighten out his chaotic thoughts. "Huh?" his neck craned towards. Lips puckering and eyes retreating like he had just eaten something sour, Ikki was totally lucky to have an understanding person like Eri-chan in his life. C'mon! She was acting totally okay with his entrance and almost giggling at his dumbass while consoling him.

Yeah! It was okay! Any worry creeping into his anxious mind was to put to rest. Eri-chan petted him on the head. A crooked smirk crossed his face as a blush to his cheeks tingled his skin.
"Y-.... You think so?" he asked her, SO READY TO DISMISS HIS CONSPIRACY FOR A PET. Totally and completely wrapped up in Eri-chan's cuteness and chilled presence, it was hard for Ikki to check his phone, but the familiar sound beckoned his attention as he got a message.

At this moment Ikki's face went blank. His father... and Hayate just... OMG. He was such LOSER. Ikki started to wither away from embarassment.
"I didn't know Hayate was going back to Tokyo..." whining, Ikki's voice sounded dry as he started to turn to dust. But then Eris started poking him in the cheek, telling him he was a stinky boy. "Eh?" he asked oblivious to his own stench until he took a light whiff of his own armpit. "THAT'S RIPE!" he coughed painfully, slapping his arms against his sides to trap the stench. "Please excuse me!" he said rather charmingly, flashing Eris a smile before flopping across the floor and out her door. Like a walrus or sea lion, Ikki wiggled his way on the rug to the washroom where he quickly hopped in.

Wow! The UDA dorm shower room was pretty nifty. There were so many soaps, lotions and conditioners. Ikki probably took a little longer than he should've, because he had to sniff all the soaps before picking one he really liked. Grabbing a fresh towel from the linen shelf, Ikki looked down at his stinky dirty clothes. Oh, man! He couldn't put those back on. They stunk so bad.
"Time to rock the TOWEL SKIRT," Ikki announced dramatically as he wrapped the towel around his waist and left the washroom. Standing in front of the mirror, he struck a pose. If the ladies caught sight of him like this, they'd instantly fall in love! Just check out his slender chiseled body! Yummy! His tattoo screamed BAD BOY too! Damien had nothin' on him! Booya!

Finally leaving the washroom, Ikki headed back in his towel skirt to Eris's room. Again, he didn't think to knock and went right ahead with opening the door to walk in.
"Hey, Eri-chan. That Miamoto dude lives here right? Think he'd let me borrow some clothes so I don't have to put on the stinky ones again? Pretty sure he's the same size as me- I mean, I might be a little more muscular~" he dropped the tone of his voice as he flexed one bicep against his chest like he was some kind of body builder. In all honesty, he was just being goofy, feeling a lot better after Eris told him what to do. The poor daft and easily excitable boy needed direction! Especially right now. Toga party at the dorm was totally inappropriate! Ikki's pheromones were spewing all over the place! In the midst of his over-the-top flexing poses, Ikki froze. Looking towards the window, he scratched the back of his head. "There's the sound again... Do you hear it, Eri-chan?" she'd be able to tell by the calm and far-off gaze on his face, Ikki wasn't joking around or tugging her leg. The night terror he had and the creepy tune along with it had to be real or he was legit crazy!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image
Carrying: Nothing
SONG OF THE MOMENT: You got that - Halogenn
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Pet Me Now

Ikki was a dork in the biggest sense of the word, always rushing into situations without thinking of the consequences and getting himself into trouble; thankfully he had some charm and charisma, that combined with his genuine good-natured personality, it made him able to get him out of some situations he got himself into.

It seemed that his cousin Hayate, who Eris had heard of but never met was going back to Tokyo but it seemed the other didn't know and had missed the memo."Well at least he's safe...with everything going on it's probably for the best" She said gently; even if Ikki missed the other it was probably better he stay away from here at the moment with everything going on.

Thankfully Ikki seemed to realize he smelled bad and removed his stinky self out of her room to the shower room down the hall; it didn't actually occur to her that Ikki had not brought a change of clothing or had prepared to wind up taking a shower here, she had figured even Ikki would have enough sense not to bust into a girls room half-naked; it was bad enough he did it normally...though in hindsight she had yet to scold him for it as he was one of the few people she didnt mind popping into her room unannounced.

Picking out a book from ehr shelf she settled down to read, Mr Yuki her precious polar bear plush sat in her lap as she waited for Ikki to return. When he did she did not exactly expect him to be naked and was confused at the mention of Keito and spare clothing "Hmm? Clothes?" She asked before looking up at him.

Big mistake.

The towels in the shower room were hardly enough to cover his waist and he didnt even seem to care as he stood there with a grin on his face; anything he said after that went in one ear and out the other as she just stared at him flexing a bicep a tomato red blush creeping into her face.

This was the first time she'd ever seen a boy this naked let alone having said the boy in her room; it wasn't like she hadn't seen the other male mages around and they'd been shirtless before, usually in the midst of experimentation or tending to injuries but never anything like this. I was a little confusing because she had never so much as batted an eyelash at her fellow mages before and yet this was getting her worked up and feeling strange in a way she couldn't comprehend. "U-Uhm" She stuttered her mouth not being able to catch up with her brain to actually say anything to him for a moment; she needed a reason to leave so she didnt look like a fool in front of the other

"Clothes...your..uhm dirty clothes, where are they? I'll put them in the wash a-and I'll ask him for you I think he's in his room" she mumbled as she tore her eyes away from him setting ehr book and Mr Yuki on ehr bed standing o do just that.

Her embarrassment was momentarily halted by him talking about the strange sound again "Sound?" She frowned and strained to listen; even though she was a mage and needed mana her powers were mentally based if it was some sort of psychic interference she was sure she might be sensitive to it as well but she heard nothing. "Sorry I don't hear anything odd...maybe it's just tinnitus? Lots of people suffer from it...though you should probably try to ignore it if you start hearing voices" She suggested gently.

Ikki hearing something she, someone meant to be gifted with power could not hear was worrying; she could ask the UDA for answers but that would mean owing them a favour, more tests, more experiments...they never gave out anything for free in her experience and she was reluctant to pursue that route unless the sound posed a threat to the others life.

"A-anyway wait here, I'll go get your old clothes washed and asked Keito-senpai if he has anything you can wear...p-pants at the very least" She muttered giving him a side-eye as she left the room, that was perhaps a little appreciative; the other was foolish in a lot of ways but he was not at all bad to look at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:40 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

User Image

Ending Location ☷ Room 11 [Keito's Dorm]

Dismal morning. Sun filtering in through the green shades of his room was all the alarm needed. Nurtured to always hide, to stay in the shadows, Keito was bred to be light sensitive. Up with the sun. Down with the sun. Noise or temperature change never affected him. Only light. Easy to rise, Keito was awake by the time his head left the pillow. Typically chipper during his morning rituals, he still kept to himself for the most part. Smiling should anyone cross paths and offering an ear if they spoke to him, other than that, Keito kept to himself. He was rather new to the team of Mages from Z03, but he had found his place quietly in the background. Especially after his encounter with Mika last night. Even after he apologized and made the extremely daring move to ask for training, the midnight beauty was far too advanced for him to tango with. "Its okay," he whispered to himself, after washing his face and brushing his teeth. Keito wasn't much of a fighter... everyone knew it. Just accept it already. . .

Feeling refreshed from the tangy lemon of his soap and cool mint mouth wash, Keito still couldn't dismiss a surly atmosphere while making his way downstairs. Was it negativity left over from last night? The Spark of Uda, Mika, was a soldier. Keito was not. No one expected anything from him. No one cared if he rose to the occasion. Stay out of the way, the flawless Mage had said. "Its okay," the timid prince repeated as he continued to the kitchen. Still, the acidic taste. . . Hadn't he just brushed his teeth?

Within the fridge were his foraged goods. He'd prepare them today. Last night hadn't ended with Mika's curt tongue lashings. Damien had crossed his path. His presence was a present. Today's agenda included walking to school together and having lunch with all Keito had collected from the Grove. He hoped the dark prince liked mushrooms. . . While the bashful chef began readying everything in the kitchen, he noticed Mika slip out silently. She truly had been avoiding everyone. . .

"Its okay," third time was a charm. A statement which was purely mythological superstition. Cut. Prep. Sauté. Keito forced himself on. Fresh from the forest, the food before him naturally made his mouth water, but not today. Rotten. Its all he could smell, but the ingredients were good. . . Suddenly, the TV turned on. Another Mage had come downstairs with a bowl of cereal. What was on the news shocked Keito. Murder. A student. Last night. Did Damien make it back to his dorm safely? Chills ran down his spine. Instant cold sweats seized his hands. Wiping his phalanges clean, Keito fumbled for his phone. Upstairs! Darting from the kitchen to his bedroom, he quickly took his phone in hand. "Its okay," reminding himself to breathe, to type calmly and to not stray, he tapped a message to Damien.

Keito [6:27AM] Are you near?

Device gripped with both hands. Pupils retreated from his coffee hues in tension. Keito wanted to tell himself it was okay, but couldn't. A student murdered. Body mangled beyond recognition. Putrid air corrupting his morning routine. Smell, taste, feeling, even his vision seemed a haze. Internal metronome ticked. He counted the seconds passing without an answer from the other end. 60 seconds. Havoc consumed his mind. Only one thing affected him like this. An invisible force from an uninvited entity. 90 seconds. Condensation accumulated on the screen from the perspiration of his fingertips. 120 seconds. This fleeting insecurity felt familiar. The same feeling he had three years ago when he ran away from- 180 seconds.

Damien [6:30AM] Give me 10 minutes. I have to pick something up.

Long neck craned. Adam's apple exposed. Lungs relaxed to exhale. Keito's iron grip rusted. Forearm rising to cover his eyes, he fell back on his bed washed with relief. Phone in hand, it rested on his heart. The beating was intense, but came to a lull quickly. "Its okay," this was the first time he actually believed himself when he said it. Closing his eyes, Keito expected the uneasiness to pass. It did not. Lifting his phone, he only sent an emoji in reply.

Keito [6:31AM] ヾ(●‿●)ノ

Still, knowing it wasn't Damien the headlines on the television advertised didn't fully put his mind at ease. They were in Shiri. Far from the gate. The wrench in his gut wasn't plausible. . . Gathering himself from his bed, Keito stood before his door for a moment. Considering his feelings, maybe he had to tell Kyrie about them. She understood more about the Mages than they did themsel- "Oh, crap!" He was cooking! Flinging open his door, the tall young man started out, but stopped soon after as he came face to face with Eris. . . who had men's clothes in her arms? "U-Uh," awkwardly frozen, Keito and Saito were never a pair to speak much. Out of all the captivate Mages, Saito was the easiest for Keito to get along with. She didn't talk. He didn't pester. If they ever made eye contact, they'd both respectively look away. When one was attempting to hide from training, experiments or the heated Haruno Mika, the second would provide shelter. Twas their unspoken introvert code, but. . . Saito was firetruck red. Flustered. Panicking? Truly, it was impossible for him to pass by. "A....Are you... okay?" struggling with words, Keito held up his hands stiffly not sure if he was to take the dirty clothes (which he could smell from where he stood), if he should be moving aside to let her pass, open the door to his room for her to hide or. . ?

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Runic Spring

Jade Rotaski

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image
Carrying: Dirty clothes
SONG OF THE MOMENT: You got that - Halogenn
OOC:
Quote:
Pet Me Now

Eris was still very red-faced when Ketio answered the knock on his door; she'd found Ikki's clothes easily enough on the way; they had been dumped in a messy pile in the nearest shower room and the small girl had gathered them up and tucked them into a ball under one skinny arm so she should head downstairs and wash them later, but for right now getting Ikki into some actual cloaths was a necessity or there is no way she could return to ehr room.

"Hi, Keito-senpai...Uhm I need to ask a favour of you" She asked him softly not quite looking him in the eye as she wondered how on earth she was going to word this; Eris didn't like to lie to others only doing so when she felt it was necessary, but at the same time she didnt want the older male to get the wrong idea "Can I borrow some of your clothes? A t-shirt and some pants would be fine?" She asked softly her face reddening further as she was reminded of what awaited her in her room "Ikki-kun came to visit but he was dirty and I told him to get clean without thinking...and he doesn't have a change of clothes" She admitted "It will just be until I wash these but he...needs clothes right away" Eris concluded looking up at him with a bit of a pleading look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 am

Throat muscles tightening. Unable to swallow. Keito bit back slightly on his bottom lip. Eyes averted as Eris spoke. Her cheeks were like cherry tomatoes burning in the summer's sun. He couldn't bare to look. Childish and petite, Saito was the perfect little sister figure. Voice shrunk, whispering as though the words were lost the moment they left her mouth. She stated a need for a favor. Arm finding a place behind his head, Keito scratched the base of his crown. "A-ah," he fumbled an answer to let her know, he'd be willing to listen to what she had in store. Struggling to bring his line of sight back to Eris, he felt the air around her strain further before she let it out. "W-wha. . . " Keito stammered, unable to make sense of her words. Convinced he misheard the young one. Her inquiry called his gaze realizing the reddening of her cheeks had consumed her entire face. Startled, Keito's first thought was to scoop her up and put her in bed. Poor thing looked to be coming down with a terrible fever! Then, he took note of a detail he had missed before. It was men's clothes in her arms. Keito wasn't a detective. He wasn't a gossiper. His brain had no occupation for suspicion. Dumbfounded, he would've turned to acquired the clothes without question, but Eris painted a picture.

Hearing the circumstances, all Keito could do was offer little Eris a supportive smile. "Sure thing," velvety and tender, Keito's voice comforted Eris with understanding. Her pleading eyes could rest easy. No more needed to be said. Parting ways, the bashful teen did his part. With fresh clothing in tow, Keito's knuckles lightly rapped against Saito's door. "Kabuto-kun, its Miamoto. May I enter?" he asked properly only sliding the door aside once he heard confirmation. Although, he didn't comprehend the full extent of who he was dealing with. . . Atop the timid girl's bed was a rather damp, naked young man whose delicate parts were loosely wrapped by what seemed to be a hand towel. To make matters worse, the blond sat crisscrossed, one ankle resting on the other, and in the center was: Mr. Yuki. Jaw dropped. Breath stunted. Eyes wide. Keito felt out of place. "Drop the clothes!" his mind pushed his body to react, but the exposed flesh of Ikki's inviting form was hard to turn away from. Not even his mana would react. Hesitation caused him to be prisoner. Cheeks flushing a similar sanguine to Saito's, Keito was shackled in place. Victim to indecency. . .

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Sherbert_Lullaby
Your move.

Jade Rotaski

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:16 am
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: Keito, Kabuto, Mr. Yuki]--{}--[Where:: Outside of Eris' room]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The night did not go entirely as Damien had planned. A series of inconveniences that led to what he would consider nothing more than a chance meeting...even though he knew that he didn't like to believe in coincidences. A long, sleepless night threatened to become another as he walked through the Grove, staring at the stars while trying to come to terms with this odd feeling of distress. A warning? His instincts have never drawn him a poor map before, but he couldn't make sense of a foreboding remnant of some long-forgotten emotion that he couldn't place. It was like the boy's home all over again. The feeling to run was almost too strong for him to simply lay in bed. Then there was that boy. Keito he called himself. Picking mushrooms in the Grove for something to eat when the sun rose. They had shared a pleasant enough conversation, and Damien sensed an opportunity to make a new...friend.

After parting ways the tattooed youth decided to finally rest, but the universe seemed to have different plans. That damned tune kept tapping away at the back of his head. An untuned piano ringing in his ears as he tried to get over the cold sweat it woke him into. He looked at the clock on his nightstand which barely flashed 4:00 AM in a dimly iridescent green. He groaned and rolled back over to try and sneak in another two hours of sleep, but he soon found himself tapping his fingers on his chest to the beat of the haunting tune. Every time he closed his eyes the image of flayed bone came across his memory. It was a worrying thought that he found it easier to cope with the nightmare with each drift into the darkness behind his eyelids. Still, this was no way to spend his waking hours.

He rolled out of bed and tossed the damp sheets to the side with the intent of washing those lately. It was still too early for anybody to really be awake right now. He looked at his phone and scrolled through his text messages. The various contacts of degenerates and servants plagued him with thoughts that would jeopardize his future at the school. Getting caught with anything more than a pack of cigarettes would surely land him in a cage much worse than the holding cell he had called home temporarily before he was placed at the school. Speaking of the vice he craved so much, Damien slid his drawer open and surveyed the small carton that had been stripped of its covering.

Empty.

Of course, it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hours of the day had finally passed, and the dark-haired student was still tapping that familiar sound on his leg as he took a long drag from his newly acquire contraband. The safest place to do so was across town. Normally he would have sent one of his fellow classmates out to risk their own academic career on his behalf, but nobody was awake still by the time he would have needed to leave himself to be back in time to meet with Keito. A text buzzed in his pocket which prompted an annoyed sigh before pulling it out to see who it was. His eyebrows softened, and his mouth twitched a small grin into the corner. Was the boy concerned? Perhaps he was worried that Damien also met the same fate as their classmate...poor Yuki. That image persisted through the cloud of smoke that filled his lungs to numb the thought of the screaming.

Damien allowed a few minutes to pass before finally responding. An even 6:30. It seemed correct somehow. It would take him about ten minutes to make his way back to the dorms from where he was at. He wondered if there would still be enough time to actually eat before walking to class together. He also wondered if it was going to be any good. He assumed that anyone who would dedicate the time to gather ingredients themselves would be able to adequately cook them. Here's to hoping he wasn't wrong. A toss of the ruined butt of the cigarette he crushed in his fingers after finishing the last drag signaled his start to walk back to the dorms. Tapping away still on the side of his legs in the coolness of the morning haze.

When he finally reached the rooms he had made sure to set his phone to only disturb him if it was from a number he had starred. His assigned caseworker, the school notification system, and the kid in the library who did his homework on occasion when he was preoccupied with other things. The walk upstairs was somewhat refreshing. There was really no point to the elevator, nut even if there was Damien preferred the chance to stretch his legs. After opening the door to the hallway that contained the dorms he had been looking at the floor as he moved until he got to his room. He was going to check himself and maybe brush his teeth before meeting with Keito, but the scene unfolding in his neighbor's door gave him pause as he reached for his door. Keito was standing there in front of Eris' room. He was flustered? A curious sight "Keito. What are you doing?" Damien walked over to him without hesitation and peeked into the room. An open door, after all, was an unspoken invitation. And now he understood why his new acquaintance was frozen in place. Although he wasn't sure if it was because of the scene overall, or if it was because Kabuto was in a state of undress. An interesting development if it was to be the second reason.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]

Pet Me Now
Keito

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:17 am
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Last Post: In the midst of his over-the-top flexing poses, Ikki froze. Looking towards the window, he scratched the back of his head. "There's the sound again... Do you hear it, Eri-chan?" she'd be able to tell by the calm and far-off gaze on his face, Ikki wasn't joking around or tugging her leg. The night terror he had and the creepy tune along with it had to be real or he was legit crazy!

Ikki looked back at Eris when she mentioned dirty clothes. "Oh, shoot! I left them in the bathroom," he was a total slob! He didn't mean to be. Life moved so fast and he forgot to clean as he went, ya know? Ikki would've turned to go pick the up, but Eris was already on the case! She also had an explanation for the sound he was hearing. "Titty-knight-us?" Ikki tried to repeat the word, but it got jumbled in his mind. He thoughts went elsewhere to the land of Boobie-opolis where Princess Titty-tut was knighting Ikki and Eris for saving Maiden D-cups from the horrors of sports bra imprisonment. Ikki would be a swordsman and Eris would be- well, duh, a Mage and then-! "A-anyway wait here, I'll go get your old clothes washed and asked Keito-senpai if he has anything you can wear...p-pants at the very least"

Eri's voice brought him back to reality. He looked at her at just the right moment to catch her side-eye as she left the room. WAS THAT A GLARE!? She was totally red in the face. Was she mad!? Was she too shy to say something to him? Scooping up Mr. Yuki, Ikki laid down on Eri's bed and hugging the stuffed toy closely. Ikki tried to figure out why Eri would be mad- OMG there were a million reasons! Eri was too nice and shy to speak up about him crossing boundary lines. Dummy! Everything he did this morning reminded him of a lecture his Mommy had preached again and again about how Ikki needs to respect private space, especially with girls. Sitting up indian-style, he planted the stuff toy in his lap while he thought long and hard. One hand on his chin, the other petting the stuffed toy, Ikki was cooking up an apology. Hands behind him on the bed, Ikki leaned back to look out the window again. Man, it sure was hard to think with this annoying melody in his head. Maybe he could convince the others to check it out with him? Kind of looked crappy outside and all, but he wondered if Eri had been to the beach yet-

There was a knock on the door.
""Kabuto-kun, its Miamoto. May I enter?"" The polite way Miamoto knocked and requested entry launched a javeline into Ikki's chest. Gah! It only reminded Ikki how rude he had been- TWO TIMES ALREADY. Hands on his knees, hunched over Mr. Yuki who censored his foolishness, Ikki stared down Miamoto as he came in the door. Ikki was thinking so hard, he forgot his manners again and didn't get up to greet the cool dude saving him with clothing. It wasn't until Damien came to the doorway that Ikki even breathed. Mr. Yuki seemed to fly as Ikki dashed to the two guys. His little white towel swishing this way and that while Mr. Yuki censored as best he could before falling to the floor. You had done your job, Mr. Yuki. You kept it PG-13. Good boy!

Anyway, hair still dripping from the shower and body barely dried off. Ikki's hulking form reached out to grab Keito's left shoulder and Damien's right shoulder. He pulled them into a huddle like they needed to talk bout the next big play that could lose or win the game.
"Broh down with me, guys. I need your help! " Ikki admitted, his breath smelling not the sweetest since he bolted over here without tending to the basic hygeinics today. "Oke. I came over unannounced. I kicked open Eri-chan's door without knocking. I stunk up her room with my man-sweat. I left my dirty clothes on your bathroom floor. I bursted in again and now she's cleaning my sweaty clothes and asking for favors from Miamoto-senpai and when she walked out she kind of like glanced to the side at me and was super red in the face. I know she's quiet and shy and I feel like she wouldn't say if she was mad and I don't want her to be silently mad at me. Man! What's the best way to say I'm sorry!? Gah!" Ikki couldn't bare it! He threw his head back, breaking the huddle and ruffling his locks with frustration.

Feeling the towel loosen, he quickly grabbed it before it fell-
"Oh, yea, clothes, Thanks senpai," Ikki grabbed the pair of pants, hiking them on first without flashing anyone. He totally didn't need a belt. Damn! Senpai was skinny. Ikki didn't think he'd be able to button the top button of the pants. Ikki properly dried his dripping hair before taking the shirt Keito had as well. All the while hoping Keito and Damien had some advice for him! "Oh, Mr. Yuki," Ikki rescued him from his place on the floor. Making sure his fluffy white fur hadn't gotten dirty at all. Ikki walked over to Eri's bed and set him down with care.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Sherbert Lullaby

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:52 pm
G a s a i _ _ A c e

Voice of an Angel. Spade hung up his phone once Kyrie finished. His eyes would scan his phone. The woman gave him a riddle. No fear in his heart, the Agent trusted his partner. Going to the trunk he'd modify his equipment. Equipped and ready, he'd take his place in the driver's seat. A message would be sent to the only dependable combat Mage they had in tow; Haruno Mika. Electric car silently started, it pulled away from the dorms without a sound. Gasai Ace was en route to Haruno Mika.

[Exit Dorm to Neighborhood]

A g e n t _ _ S p a d e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:16 am
User Image

User Image
Carrying: Dirty clothes > Toothbrush
Talking to: Ikki, Keito & Damian
SONG OF THE MOMENT: You got that - Halogen
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Pet Me Now

Eris was FAR from angry with him as she rushed away to speak with Keito and then, with the other reassuring her he'd get Ikki something to wear, she headed off with the others smelly clothing under one arm headed down to the main floor to use the laundry room.

In truth this was a new development for her as well; being around other mages and being witness to each other's experiments at times meant she had seen the other male mages shirtless or in ruined clothing (and with plenty of injuries), and none of it had ever surprised or flustered her before, and she'd never desired to see someone in a romantic light either, it was hard enough keeping what 'friends' she had among the mages...no she could say with confidence that this was the first time she'd looked at another boy, someone almost naked and thought to herself 'Wow they are actually really attractive'.

Definitely something she'd need to process later when Ikki wasn't there.

Speaking of the other she reached the empty laundry room and separated the others loathing by colours putting them into different washing machines adding powder and conditioner before letting them run their wash cycles; with that done it was a matter of waiting for half an hour before putting them in the dryer, she remembered the other probably hadn't brushed his teeth either since coming here if he hadn't even showered, and headed to the small storeroom that had spares of things such as toothbrushes and toothpaste and got one for the other to use.

Hopefully, by now, Ikki had clothing on and it should be safe for her poor heart to return to her room...at least that was what she had presumed. Instead, as she headed up the stairs, what she didnt expect was not only Keito to be stood there at her doorway but Damian as well? She didnt really know the tall male that well personally, he was known for being a bit of a trouble maker at school and it was a more than a little concerning he had also shown up at this particular moment.

"Uhm..." She murmured behind the two males; she had (Probably, unfortunately) missed any part of Ikki's tirade to both of them as they stood at her door blocking her view "Is he dressed yet Keito-senpai?" She asked the older male; he had been here to deliver Ikki a change of clothing after all and hoped the other at least had pants on though that probably wouldn't stop her from blushing if she saw him again.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:56 am

User Image

Jaw dropped. Breath stunted. Eyes wide. Keito felt out of place. "Drop the clothes!" his mind pushed his body to react, but the exposed flesh of Ikki's inviting form was hard to turn away from. Not even his mana would react. Hesitation caused him to be prisoner. Cheeks flushing a similar sanguine to Saito's, Keito was shackled in place. Victim to indecency. . .

In his daze, Miamoto was startled. The sound of Damien's inquisitive yet creamy voice captured his ears. Heart attempting to sail through the turbulent beats of distress, Keito's natural reaction was to shrink and hide. Forbidden to use magic with normal humans present, Keito was trapped. Elbows tucked tightly against his ribcage and shoulders shrugged forward, his hands brought up the assortment of clothes for his chin to duck behind. Shamefully leaning away as the curious fox came to investigate, the bashful teen attempted to obscure the sight of his blushing cheeks. Eyes awkwardly darted aside and his lashes fluttered anxiously. He didn't know where to look. Nervous of what the other may be deducting from the scene, Keito forced words. The situation needed to be made clear. "Saito n-needed clothes for Kabuto. I didn't realize he was. . . " voice trailed off. Embarrassed by his guilty pleasure of seeing Kabuto dripping in bed with only a hand towel, he was unable to put together much of a sentence.

Sight heeding the call of motion, Keito's jaw fell once more. As Kabuto's exposed form took from the bed towards the pair, it was difficult for his mind not to take note of the water droplets innocently rolling down Ikki's moisten extremities. Face burning from the indecency of the towel's wild dance, Miamoto's heart could no longer take it. Closing his eyes, his shoulder felt a hand upon it while the other pressed up against Damien's side. Pulled into a three-body huddle with a naked man and a man of genuine interest, cardiac arrest seemed inevitable. . . until Ikki began to speak.

Cabbage. Breath and brain. Keito didn't realize how dim witted the underclassmen was. Loud, friendly and caring in class, he wasn't expecting Kabuto to have such a high inability to grasp common sense. This was a situation easily remedied by basic manners. Yet, the careless teen was at a loss. Cursed by ignorance, there was a lot left to be desired in Kabuto Ikki's personality. For a moment, Keito had forgotten the other was indecent. It seemed his foolish charm negated Miamoto's attraction to him. The shortcoming of intelligence overshadowed the spice of his physique. When Ikki broke the triangle, the blush to Keito's cheeks lightened. Water rained from the disheartened fool as he rustled his crown of gold. Miamoto closed his eyes as droplets shook free and fell upon his face. Clothes were taken from his hands and the other finally began to dress himself.

Palm resting over his face, Keito turned towards Damien for safekeeping. He truly did not wish to see anything else the nitwit had to offer. Deep within the confines of his mind he regretted coming to Saito's aid, until her frail voice sounded from the hallway. "At last. . . " he sighed in answer, exhausted from the antics so early in the morning. All he wanted to do was prepare lunch and breakfast for Damien- "Gah! Excuse me!" a sharp gasp sent Keito running downstairs. He had been cooking! Headlines on the news caused him to panic forcing him to abandon the kitchen for his phone upstairs, but on his way back down to check the stove top he had come across the distressed Eris! Truly, he hoped one of the other students had turned off the burner. The omelettes would be ruined. . .

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Runic Spring

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items