Submit

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:20 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Last Post: Dang! Senpai was skinny. Ikki didn't think he'd be able to button the top button of the pants. Ikki properly dried his dripping hair before taking the shirt Keito had as well. All the while hoping Keito and Damien had some advice for him! "Oh, Mr. Yuki," Ikki rescued him from his place on the floor. Making sure his fluffy white fur hadn't gotten dirty at all. Ikki walked over to Eri's bed and set him down with care.

After setting the stuffed toy on the bed, something outside the window caught Ikki's attention. "ITS THE GHOST CHILD!" Ikki shouted, climbing over Eri's bed to whip open the window, but as soon as the glass slid, the illusion disappeared. All Ikki could hear was the faint melody coming from the coast. "Gaaaaaah! I can hear it again!" Ikki pivoted from the window, losing all train of thought about Eris possibly being upset with him. He was consumed by his own dilemma once again!!

Rushing past the guys, he placed his hands on Eris shoulders once more. A repeat of when he intensely first barged into her room. However! He smelt good now with a mix of girly shampoos and whatever Keito-senpai smelt like. His breath wasn't bad after swishing someone else's mouthwash and was pretty dry.

The only thing slightly off-putting about Ikki now the wide neck black tshirt exposing his collar bones. Yummy man bones. Well, maybe they would go unnoticed because he was pretty close to Eri's face and staring intensely at her once again.
"We gotta go to the coast. I gotta prove someone's playing a prank on me or maybe it really is a ghost! I don't know! But don't be scared Eri-chan. Keito-senpai and Blackwell will come with for extra protection!" without even asking, Ikki volunteered the two upperclassmen.

Spinning around to the duo, Ikki gave them a thumbs up along with a shining pearly white smile.
"Right, guys!?" he put them on the spot. If they backed out now, they'd abandon the adorable reclusive Eri-chan! How could THEY!? Well, they couldn't! Bwhahaha. Ikki had them cornered into coming along. Of course he'd say it was for Eri-chan's sake, but for real Ikki was panicking on the inside. What if he was going crazy? What if another Mage was playing mind games. Did someone cast a spell on him? "To the north shore!" Ikki shouted, pointing south- the opposite direction they were headed, but hey. Everyone got the idea! "After you, milady," Ikki found his manners, bowing deeply in order to allow Eris to head down the hallway first. OMG. A beach episode with no swimsuits? Would they all be skinny dipping by the end??

{ EXIT E'ERBODY TO THE COAST! }

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying: Bag: Pen & notepad, snacks, water & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: You got that - Halogen
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:

Keito seemed relieved that she'd turned up for some reason only to remember he'd left something on the stove and ran off down the stairs to check to see if there was a fire in the kitchen (There wasn't, Eris had turned the stove off using her powers on the way to the laundry room), but she hardly had time to dwell on that as Ikki yelled about seeing 'the ghost child' and opening her window, again he could hear the melody that she could not; if it were anyone else he was acting like this with, she might think him crazy...but she has magical powers in a world meant to be 'normal' and Ikki was an idiot but he wasn't the type to lie...if anything he was overly honest in ways others might find insulting, so she believed him when he said he was hearing and seeing things.

"A ghost child..." She murmured with a frown; again that sounded like Alpha, the other was pale and frail-looking with an ambiguous gender though Eris personally guessed they were male from the brief meetings they had in her dreams. She was jolted out of those thoughts as Ikki grasped her shoulders and she was suddenly level with the other collarbone being exposed from the t-shirt and she felt her face heat up.

Was it bad she sort of wanted to bite it a little and leave a mark?

Pushing those thoughts aside for later she focused on Ikki's words, something about going to the coast to prove that someone was playing a prank on him; it seemed that the other also volunteered Keito and Damian to help them "Ikki-kun you can't just force them to come like that they might have other plans" She said reaching out and grabbing the others cheek pinching it gently as punishment before letting it go before looking at Damian who was the only one who remained as Keito had run off "Y-you don't have to come with us" She muttered softly her voice faltering and becoming quiet when speaking to Damian who was mostly a stranger to her but she got her words out regardless.

At least the other had showered and his breath didnt smell bad anymore as she grabbed things she might need; pen, notepad, snacks, water & Mr Yuki of course "Okay, I'm ready" She said softly; other than putting on her shoes at the door of the dorm she was ready to head out to the beach.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ T i m e s k i p :: 24JUN - 02JUL 2X10 ]

Tomorrow was the camping trip and Haruno couldn't seem to sleep. Laying on her side, she stared at her phone after checking in to make sure Masaaki had gotten home alright. Any other messages from the boy were ignored. She had been anxious for the last week. Concentration was scattered to the winds, constantly swaying between the topics of Empyreans, magic, training and her biggest heart throb; Masaaki. Keito had been spending more time with her, discussing the anatomy of Empyreans and relaying reports from scientists on their finds. It was a nice distraction and good knowledge to have in order to be prepared for the next attack. However, much like school, she kept finding herself drifting off. Keito kept suggesting she go into the facility to get another check up since there could still be a side effect from the Ichor, but the midnight beauty always brushed off his concerns.

Dynamics at school had changed a little bit. Mika was secluding herself from the other girls now that she was dropping the "perfect girl," routine. It was a relief to not force herself to smile all the time, but she was starting to get unwanted attention in the form of bullying. It lasted but a single day before Haruno's curt tongue put those girls in their place. Instead of hanging around them, Mika spent her free time at school with Eris. It was easy to do since they were in the same class. The Mage of Sparks held Mage Psi in a different light after seeing what she could do in the face of danger. They didn't speak much, but having spent the majority of their lives together at the facility, there wasn't much to talk about, except school. Buying Eris a drink during one of their lunches, the girl did bring up the fact Mika had a crush and Ikki would be disappointed by it. She had nearly spit out her drink when Eris came to that conclusion.
"No. I do not have a crush. And Kabuto's is just like the other boys here; brainless walking hormones. They're just interested in my looks... Besides, that idiot should thank his stars someone like you has an interest in him," she had denied it all, playing into her comment that Kabuto would have been disappointed to pry a confession out of her. Mika still had no idea the circumstances to Eris and Ikki meeting, but the shy girl had admitted her crushing over the blond. It had been obvious, yet Mika didn't tease her about it. In fact, she was kind of jealous of how honest she could be with herself.

Speaking of Kabuto, Mika had zero patience with the boy. He dared to repeat a few lines of Masaaki's when he was drugged from the Empyrean's Ichor. She did not hesitate to get physical and literally shut him up. Their scuffles had warranted a trip to the teacher's lounge where Mika spread lies and rumors that Ikki was skirt chasing. Since she was defending herself, Kabuto got detention for it. Haruno would always leave Eris's side whenever the boy was around, and would walk with Keito instead. Of course, that spurred ideas and misunderstandings in Ikki's over-imaginative brain.

Then there was the source of her anxiety; Ginma Masaaki. Rolling onto her back, Mika covered her face as she fought against her blushing cheeks. He was so kind and generous. Although he was physically weak, he was still brave and courageous. Sweet and calming, his presence seemed to tame her bitterness and intensity. While it felt confining, it was freeing at the same time. He appeared in her thoughts and was at her side. Fumbling along side her, he took stride along her graceful pace. The only thing was...
"Ha... " she sighed, raising a hand away to look at the sparks dancing between her fingertips.

Masaaki held her hand, taking hold of her power and wielding it in a manner she had never attempted. Again and again, she had tried to mold the energy. Again and again, she had attempted to conjure the maelstrom. Failure, after failure, after failure... Her mana was resisting and its finesse squashed. Turning her hand, she looked at the spot where Masaaki had kissed it. Charming words dripped from his tongue and an alluring chivalry had hypnotized Mika's heart into a whirlwind she hadn't been ready for. Knowing his actions of tenderness and words of infatuation were all a byproduct of the Empyrean's Ichor...

It hurt. Haruno knew everything he did wasn't true to his feelings. The scientists had explained it to her. Masaaki had been playing out a fantasy, probably one brought on by the fantasy world of anime and video games. He hadn't been aware of what he was doing. It ached to realize the words she had taken to heart and acted upon were nothing but an illusion. And now, Haruno felt tortured trying to diminish the feelings those words and actions had brought on her. She hadn't visited Masaaki to watch the movies they promised or baked together like she asked. Haruno wasn't sure she could with these unrequited feelings consuming her. What made it worse was the fact he was offered a scholarship that would keep him by her side in UDA. She wanted him to do it and not to do it at the same time. Turning her head into her pillow, she fought the tears. Utterly and completely frustrated at her situation and wishy-washy vendetta.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
M A G E ✵ S P A R K

kotaro17
Just mentions over the timeskip.

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Pet Me Now

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:28 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

User Image

Joyless. The camping trip didn't help him discover a new love. It worsened his current crush. Mika was smiling more. Seemed she and Masaaki made up. Ikki was proclaiming his love at the top of his lungs every chance he got. Odd. Of all the mages, it was Eris to enter a relationship first. Thanks to Ikki, a lot of girls came Keito's way. Forced smiles and half-hearted conversations. He didn't feel a connection to any of them. It would've been nice to get to know Cyrus, but he didn't get the chance. Crowned King of the Forest? Keito wasn't sure where it came from. . . No one really knew him on a personal level. Was it only based on looks? He took the title with modesty and used his manners when dancing with the Queen. Hanzaki Miyuki. She was a pretty girl. A strong sprinter on the track team. Still. . . Keito wasn't attracted to her. However, she was fond of him.

Miyuki would find Keito between classes, during lunch and after school. At first, he found her attention bothersome. As he watched Masaaki and Mika through the week, he welcomed Miyuki's distraction. On their free day, Keito found himself on a date. Shopping and a movie with Miyuki. He didn't care for the shops she wanted to visit. The movie didn't interest him either. At the end of the night, Miyuki confessed her feelings. Why should he deny her? She was cute, smart and athletic. He needed a partner for the U.D.A. training. Ikki and Masaaki were confirmed candidates. If he didn't have a partner... Mika and Eris would get even farther away. "I like you too, Miyu," he'd answer sweetly, accepting her affection and sacrificing his first kiss to her.

At the dorm, Keito reflected on the last week. He wondered if he was set up with Miyuki. The fact she was interested in the U.D.A. scholarship and crowned Queen of the Forest. . . Kyrie or Rokaku might have had something to do with it. He was restless, unable to sleep knowing he was a pawn. A midnight stroll to the garden was in order. It was a lonely one. Damien had disappeared. Their late night encounters a faint memory. "Ha. . .. " he sighed. Heart heavy. Soul empty. He wanted to leave. The U.D.A. would find him though... They always did. Keito was sure he had an implant somewhere. If only he could find it and remove it. . . But, how?

Living with the new interns was frustrating, but Keito kept a smile on. Kept his distance. Made excuses not to hang out. He'd only make time for Miyu to keep up appearances. He never told her what his magic could do. Never showed her. She asked and wanted to know, but it was fun toying with her. Teasing her was an effective way to flirt. More and more physical contact came of it. Keito didn't take advantage of it. He had no desire to because he wished she was someone else...

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quote someone

...Is it too much to ask for a little peace and quiet??....

╔══════════════╗
S u k o s h i ๑۩۞۩๑ K ō e n
╚══════════════╝

Having only recently being transferred here, Sukoshi still had to settle in. Unbeknown to the faculty members, she snuck in a few plant's of her own from her fathers store, and was actually on her way towards the kitchen to water them. Her vision was parred with having to carry one of the bigger fern plants, down the stares, and couldn't exactly see where she was stepping. Nor could she use the railing to help her, seeing as how both hands are needed to carry the pot, and it just so happened to be lack of luck that she missed stepped. "Kyaaah!" Sukoshi shouted in surprise, and came tumbling down the rest of the way. Reaching the bottom of the stairwell, soil was spilt everywhere, even some ended up in her hair. "Tch!" She felt a sting coming from her head, and placed her right hand to rub where it hurt. Looking around, it was obvious the pot was shattered into a few pieces, but the mess! What was she going to do if one of the staff found out!? She started to panic, and felt tears welling up. "I-I got this!." She said quietly, and started to pick up the pieces of the pot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:15 pm

User Image

Feeling the spark resonate from someone other than Mika sent his very essence in a whirlwind forcing him to choose a quick escape. Keito hadn't given Kyrie a moment to speak before he disappeared from the lab and then the facility only to end up at the dormitory. Palm embracing his crown, he took a deep breath before running his fingers through his noir strands. Other hand gripping the files he acquired, Keito's long legs took him up the front steps of the dormitory. His magic had brought him to this familiar place, a soft echo of pressure change falling upon absent ears as he exited his instinct-driven portal from the facility to the dormitory back steps and then. . .

As he turned the knob to the dormitory, the door crescendo his eyes with a scene most unexpected. A girl, eyes blazoned with innocence and locks pure as flames was picking up pieces to a broken pot. Soil littered the floor yet fern wings of pure emerald stretched to the sky, yearning for a few hours of the sun's kiss. The sun's kiss was. . . Gorgeous. . . The girl within the scene was in a panick, scurrying to pick up the broken pieces of the pot. "Heh," Keito's mind was awestricken by the sight. He thought it to be fabricated at first. Another UDA trick to make him fall in love, right? Setting the files he had stolen aside, he knelt down before the dorm room beauty. His charismatic charm guarded him.

Elegant fingers grasped the shattered pottery, collecting the last pieces; one upon the other. "We are drawn to broken parts. .." he spoke with an undertone of reminiscence, his eyes calling upon hers. "because we are broken from the start." he stated without a need for comment, taking her hand so that he could place the broken pieces gently within her open palm. All the while, his depthless hues calling upon her gaze as he etched out her every feature. He hadn't seen her face before. Honestly, it pained him to see a new victim baited to this place. Instincts told him to believe she was a stranger to the reality of Empyreans, Mages, Vessels but. . .

"Be more careful," he advised gently, stopping his yearning heart from reaching out to her prematurely. "Ferns are resilient, but within their own ecosystem," he advised, directing her thoughts towards the plants with a polar-opposite monotone from when he first approached her. As he spoke, Keito allowed his dark strands to fall over his features. Hiding his gilded looks from sight. He moved to acquire the files he abandoned on the table, but he was hesitant. There were many ferns in today's common market, but the one she frantically moved to preserve was one of among the many endangered species. . . Could she be real?

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:50 am

Pet Me Now

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Sukoshi Jumped to the sudden sound of a voice, unfamiliar to her, and she quickly looked in the direction she heard it from. Not to shortly after, her eye's met up with another student? Maybe? Who was he? Her mind raced with questions but then a light blush adorned her cheeks, averting her gaze to her hands in which she felt his grip, and watched as he placed some of he broken pieces in the palm of her hand. Sheepishly, Sukoshi looked up with ehr honey glowed gaze to meet with his, that seemed to him hidden by strands of his hair. The tears that dare to shed, had ceased, and remained dry. Watching him walk away, she felt this tug at her, could she make friends? is it even allowed? This place, these rules, everything was all too fast, and new. "Thank you!" She called out. Realising that she probably sounded startled, she looked back to the remaining broken pieces on the floor. "F-for helping....I mean" She spoken, slowly quieting her voice. As she grabbed the last broken piece, she wince, feeling the sharp pain in the tip of her right pointer finger. She must come off as pathetic for how clumsy she is. Slowly taking a stand, she walked over to the table to set the pieces down before going over to the scattered pile of dirt. "I-I should hurry and clean this up....and plant this baby outside where it'll grow safely......" She spoke her thoughts, but quickly stopped, and spun around to face the other figure in the room. "I-I'm new.....but that's probably obvious.....I'm Sukoshi......Sukoshi Kōen......" She reached out with her right hand, but saw the blood, and quickly switched to reach out with her left hand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:24 pm

User Image

The first day of UDA training had been exhausting physically and mentally. He wished for nothing more than to take the papers filled with reports on Empyrean encounters to his room. Keito stared down at the files with that desire in mind. But, she called out with an anxious ring to her voice, quickly fading into a quieted thanks. Hand froze over the files. Chin turned to look over his shoulder just in time to see the graceless p***k of the girl's finger. Hand passing over the folders, he reached for something else as the damsel slowly stood. Hearing her thoughts as she spoke them aloud, Keito couldn't help but let his lips break in a smirk. The way she referred to the plant as a baby. . . It was cute.

Keito silently walked back over to her. Suddenly she spun around, the action catching the tall young man by surprise. He gripped a floor brush and dust pan in one hand while the other held a tissue and bandage. Between Mika's short-temper and Ikki's daredevil antics, both cleaning supplies and first aid were nearby. A little hesitant with her words, the skittish girl introduced herself. Sukoshi Kōen. She offered her hand cordially, but quickly retracted it to offer the other. "Heh," his head tilted to the side, letting his bangs fall away to show a warmhearted smile.

Tucking the dust pan and brush under his arm, Keito couldn't help but be drawn to her charming discomposure. "Its nice to meet you, Sukoshi," he replied, reaching past the extended palm to her injured hand. If she allowed it, he'd take her hand gently. Dabbing away the fresh blood before wrapping a waterproof band-aid around her right index finger. "I'm Miamoto Keito. . . a Mage," he wasn't sure why, but he introduced himself as a magic user as his thumb smoothed over the edge of the bandage to make sure it'd adhere properly. It felt strangely satisfying to be open about who he was to her. Under the dorm's roof everyone was aware of the Mages, but at school and in the town it was still a secret. His entire life it was kept hidden within UDA until now.

"O-oh, sorry," Keito had zoned out, still holding her injured hand after the band-aid was placed. He quickly apologized when realizing it. Typically he was more aware than this, but the day had worn him out. Kneeling next to the pile of dirt, he began sweeping it up. "If you haven't found a spot for the fern, there's an area on the north west side of the building. It'll get the shade it needs, so it won't burn out," he suggested thinking Sukoshi might not know a safe spot since she was new. With the dirt in the pan, Keito didn't throw it away. The shrub would transplant better if it was rooted with soil it was familiar with. "Would you mind if I helped?"

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:21 am

Pet Me Now

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

She slightly took a step back, not prepared for his approach. From what she saw earlier, he must of been busy, or still is? She felt bad for bothering him like so, but was startled to the sudden touch of her right hand. He took her injured finger into his own, and began addressing it...Just like how he said her name, which caused her to lightly blush, and even more so with how gentle he was being with her. What a cool name......and a mage? And what did that mean? Would it hold any significance if she mentioned she was a vessel? And why be so openly honest like that? She thought to herself. Her eyes averted from his face to their hands still holding, and watched his thumb graze over the bandage. After he realized how long they were just standing there holding hands, she felt her face flushing into a deeper shade of red, and averted her eyes to the ground.

She heard him move about, and watched him take action in cleaning up the rest of her mess. Sukoshi wanted to protest, but he sure didn't leave room for it after offering to help her out. She remained quiet for the time being and nodded her head. "Thank you.......and!" She held her right hand, and lightly brushed her left thumb over the bandage with a light blush, averting her gaze again. "I-I'm....a vessel." Sheepishly she looked back to him with uncertainty. Not knowing if it was allowed for her to make that claim out loud or not.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:22 pm

User Image

Sukoshi's delicate lashes fell over her bambii eyes to avert their gaze. The sakuran warmth in her cheeks wrapped around Keito like a south wind. His anxiety, troubles and other negative emotions were whisked away by her refreshing presence. The research files he brought home no longer plagued his thoughts as her sun-kissed crown bobbed. Tension in the Mage's shoulders rolled away as she welcomed his help. When Sukoshi announced herself as a vessel, Keito consciously recognized the draw to her. Other Mages mentioned an indescribable pull the dormant mana in a vessel had on them. Keito noticed the fiendish beckon from the vessel Sayu during training today, drawing out the wolf in him to take chase after the girl. This one, Sukoshi . . . made him feel nostalgic, bringing him a sense tranquility.

The girl's honeyed eyes flickered again before falling back to him for assurance. Her sheepish actions reminded Keito of himself before the experiment started. Looking at the fern and the girl as she rubbed her bandage, he felt reassured in the moment. A sigh of relief escaped his lungs turning his lips into a comforting smile, encouraging Sukoshi to relax. "I'd be nervous if you said Agent," he explained about to brush the shattered pieces she collected in with the dirt. They'd make a good maggot deterrent in the ground to help protect the plant-

It was then Keito realized the broken pot was rather thick and decorative. Was it a house plant? At first he thought she was planting it outside in the landscaping, but maybe she was keeping the fern in her room? It was against the rules to have such a large plant. If UDA's dorm attendant were to see the fern it'd be confiscated. . . Setting down the pan, he retrieved a large bowl from the kitchen cabinet. "This should do until you find a home for it," he suggested, letting her be the one to dump the pan of dirt in as he began the delicate process of removing the fern from the sharp edges of the broken pot. He hadn't seen containers like this in Shiri nor the variety of fern. "The root system is very strong. How long have you been tending to it?" he asked, lifting up but the fern wouldn't let go. Sukoshi would have to pull the pot free while Keito cradled the plant.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Pet Me Now

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Sukoshi Rose her right hand to cover her mouth as she slipped out a small chuckle to his comment about being an agent. "Haheh!....Yeah." She started before lowering her hand slightly away, still lightly laughing. "By that standard then...I'm happy to be a Vessel." She gave him a reassuring smile in return to his own. It was refreshing, to finally smile and laugh like she did. Sukoshi couldn't even remember when the last time she was able to do so as genuinely as she just did. Most of the time it's a mask to put on a brave face when really she's suffering from it all. The stress, expectations from the U.D.A, the agents themselves, it's to much to bare all on her own, and there no love, to kinship, nothing. It's like being in a room made of cement, cold, and unbearable. But after meeting another student for the first time since being transferred here, it's become a little bit more tolerable.

"R-Right!" She snapped out of her haze seeing him with a way to transfer the fern to a bowl of water. She quickly went to help in the process, but ended up just watching him in astonishment. She saw he was trying to move the roots away from the sharp edges, and quickly went to help him, lightly brushing her fingers over his, and successfully moving the roots away from the remainder of the broken pot, and helped moved it to the water. "Not long...I don't think?" She replied. Her memory is a bit hazy. She vaguely remembers her dads shop back at home and her mom....but the journey here, the bash to the back of her head when she protested that one time- Sukoshi raised her left hand to touch the back of her head where the scab was hidden behind her thick hair, delicately rubbing the sore area. She was sure her hazy memory was because of a possible concussion. The young girl stood back up, and dusted her knees off of the remaining dirt. "But! I do aspire to be the best botanist there is!" She smiled softly again. "And...I know we can't have them inside.......But it's one of the things I was able to sneak away from home.....and planted it here myself.." She looked away for a moment, feeling a bit ashamed for breaking the rules, knowing the consequences. "Please don't tell anyone...." She added before looking back to Miamoto.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:25 pm

User Image

The brushing of Sukoshi's hands as they moved the plant caused his heart to flutter. Her touch was inviting, comforting and almost familiar. Keito wished to take hold of her hands again. He could feel his mana yearn for her dormant energy. A light blush colored his alabaster cheeks as he put his hands in his pockets once the plant was safe. Taking a step back as she tried to recall how long the plant had been in her care, Keito watched as she rubbed the back of her head. It didn't strike him as an odd movement, but his heart went out to her. Mages and vessels alike often came to this place with a fog over their memories from trauma, whether it was physical or emotional. Sukoshi explained the plant was special to her. A reminder of where she came from. With that soft smile on her face, Keito could tell she longed to return. "For a plant this healthy, it must come from a loving home," Keito commented just before she made a request he keep it a secret.

Blackmail her.

Tugged this way and that since the Shiri Experiment began, the teen felt like he was drowning himself in social standards at school, expectations in training and research results for the lab. His good-nature had been sinister as of late. He felt like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Attempting to train with Mika and recklessly teleporting with Sayu. . . Keito couldn't recognize himself in his own actions and words lately. But the shock from Masaaki made him tuck tail and run. It reminded him he was a sheep who'll shy away.

Support her.

Hand leaving his pocket, he extended a pinky to make a promise. Charismatic smile playing upon his lips, he spoke with bittersweet melancholy sympathetic to her rebellion. "Some rules are unfair. Your secret is safe, Sukoshi." If she accepted his offering, Keito would hook his finger around hers giving the oath a slow shake. He hadn't made a pinky promise since childhood, right around the gate's appearance. . . He caught himself before nostalgia took hold. "O-oh, should we get this back to your room before we get caught?" he suggested, now counting himself as her partner in crime. Taking the bowl with both hands, Keito would wait for Sukoshi to lead him to where she'd like the plant to rest. If she had carried this downstairs by herself, it wasn't a wonder why it spilt. The tall young man could barely see over the top. She must've been walking blind. . .

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:31 pm

Pet Me Now

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

"For a plant this healthy, it must come from a loving home." Just this simple quote echoed through her head, and he wouldn't be wrong. She averted her gaze, raising her left hand to the side end of her bangs, and lightly twirled the strands with her fingertips, as a light blush colored her cheeks. Her eyes softened to the hazy memories of what she could remember. And having the plants that she snuck in to her room, was the only thing heling her remember the good times. "Y-yeah." She sighed out blissfully. Her hope is to one day return to that normal life, and maybe even-

Sukoshi's thoughts were cut off when she heard the boy spoke again. Hearing him agree to keeping it a secret, made her smile, even lightly chuckle. But when she saw him offering his pinky out to her, she recalled her dad doing the same. They would hook their pinkies together, and do a cute little chant, while lightly bouncing their hands up and down; "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye" it literally means I promise that it is true or else I will die. It shows the sincerity of the person saying it. But seeing this student offering her the same, she was a bit hesitant, what was that memory just then? She felt her face becoming flushed, she must be red! Slowly, she rose her hand opposite to his, and was just about to hook her pinky only to see him retreat, and grab the plant. It startled her briefly at the quick notion, but was just as quick to respond. "O-Oh! Right! Y-Yeah!." She responded in the same haste. "Follow me then..." Sukoshi added before gesturing towards the stairs and leading him to the bedroom.

Just down the hall next to the washer room, was Room 4 "Here we are." She felt silly for even announcing it, but opened the door anyway. From the entry way, to the right of the small room was her twin bed, to the left was her dresser and desk, a hamper closer to the door, and a shelf above the desk, and finally to the back was a uniquely built windowsill, that allowed this student to be able to sit. "Here, allow me.." She went back to her newly made friend, and grabbed the plant from him, and just as quickly placed it on the far end of her desk closest to the dresser, letting out a small grunt after setting it down. Looking around her clean room, she felt a bit embarrassed. "S-Sorry it's a simple room..." She felt like apologizing for being so plain.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Keito wished he would've taken her hand one more time in that pinky promise. However, time moved forward and he couldn't back track his decision like some kind of save point in a video game. Long locks fell over his face. He gripped the plant, wishing to cut off the connection they were creating. Yet, his chin rose. Lids tried to choke his vision, but his eyes fought back. They couldn't rip their gaze away from her. Those amber locks bounced ever-so lightly with each step she took. She lead and he followed. How could a color so fiery be saturated in gold and remain so calm? Keito wanted to avert his eyes, but they constantly fluttered to her. The draw to her was irresistible! Stop. He had been warned of vessel magnetism, but there was something so familiar about her. He had always been enticed by Mika since UDA controlled his life, but this girl. . . she rendered his previous attractions to dust.

Keito nodded his head as Sukoshi made the announcement they had arrived. He was grateful for her words since he had been mesmerized by her presence. Inside the room, he was surprised by its simplicity. It was a lot like his own room. Dark pupils scanned the area recognizing the similarities, but he reacted in the same way he had to the other students to save face. . . "A-ah," he stuttered, his eyes forcibly averting themselves as she took the plant away. He had been in several rooms within the dormitory. They were chaotic, disorganized and at time obsessive with certain interests, but. . . Sukoshi's clean and collected room was relaxing.

At the moment he felt relaxed, he caught himself. Within the second he dropped guard, he fought back. Lashes fell over his eyes in a literal lashing-forcing his gaze to look at her directly. 'Excuse me," he pleaded suddenly, snapping out of the hypnotic presence she created. "I, uh. . . I'll be seeing you in training," he stumbled with his words for an exit, but quickly recovered. Ebony crown bowed as his fingers gripped the edges of his shirt. He stayed in a bowed pose for a moment as he recapped. He had recovered her plant, covered its tracks and escorted both to her room. His task was done. . . wasn't it?

Heels pivoted. Quickly he turned away, darting for the door. It was appropriate to leave, right? Being raised for most his life in UDA's facility, it was still difficult to discern social cues. He had done well with the crowd at school. But this was one-on-one. Still, his hand only gripped the knob of the door, unable to turn it while his arm locked itself up- refusing to let him leave. Silently, he sucked in his bottom lip, eyelids pressing against one another with an intense pressure. Long noir locks fluttered over his face as his neck turned to look back. "Sukoshi!" he couldn't control the volume of his voice, but his tone carried an inviting sincerity. Upon laying eyes on her again, his features softened. Hues contained their longing and his jaw relaxed at her sight. "I'm glad you're here," he couldn't control his tongue and it sung words he couldn't unriddle, A sun kissed smile caressed his lips. And then, in an instant, he was gone. As if by magic. The door never closed behind him. . . because it never opened.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items