Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pet Me Now

...Is it too much to ask for a little peace and quiet??....

╔══════════════╗
S u k o s h i ๑۩۞۩๑ K ō e n
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sukoshi smiled softly to her plant, placing her hand in hand in front of her. This was a nice change, she remembers her time with her father, but outside of that, it's just blank, as if parts of a movie was stuck on repeat, and never finished. A-Ah Hearing his voice caught her attention, and she swiftly spun on her heels, and just as elegantly, moved her hands behind her, relaxing her shoulders. The young girl slightly tilted her head to the right, puzzled by the expression her new friend was making. Is he okay? Is he feeling ill? She thought to herself. The image of pressing her forehead against his like in those cheesy rom-coms popped in her head, and she quickly averted her gaze from embarrassment. This is reality! not some romantic novel!

"S-so uh-" Before she could ask him if he wanted to give her a tour or make up some kind of excuse to hang out, she was cut off with him excusing himself. He was already saying goodbye? "Y-Yeah....Okay." She replied back. Sukoshi would be lying to herself if she didn't feel a bit disappointed. Her left hand moved to the front end of her skirt and gripped lightly, while her right was clenched in a fist, and held absently to her chest. Was she making him feel uncomfortable? Maybe it's as simple as he helped her, and that's to it. Nothing more, and nothing less? But what a lonely thought that was. It left a sting in her chest, and she couldn't understand nor figure out why.

Her eyes met the floor, her left hand moving up to clench around her right before dropping them at the ends of her skirt. It's not like she could keep him, or force him to stay, that'd be wrong. However, the sudden call out of her name caused her to jump. "Y-Yes!?" She spoke a bit spooked. Her cheeks turned a bright pink, from hearing his voice say her name, and when their eyes met, hearing his last comment, made her blush even more, and caused her to slightly smile. "Yeah?" She started out softly. She averted her gaze to the side, raising her right hand to the side of her bangs and lightly twirled the ends between her thumb and index finger. "I'm happy you're here too..." She finally added before shyly looking back at him.

There was a long pause, realizing he hasn't left yet? Should? Should I make a move? Sukoshi thought to herself. "U-Um!" She tried to speak up, and wanted to step forward, but her own legs betrayed her, as she remained standing where she is. "If you're not to busy......Um....I wouldn't mind....a tour....of this campus....um...with you....." She slowly looked back at him sheepishly, unsure of what to do next. "I'll understand if you're to busy, or don't want too.....I just.....thought....." She started to trail off a felt herself cower a bit. "I thought it would be nice to hang out sometime?....Ya know?" She moved her gaze back to him. "A-And if we aren't already....um......I would like to be friends with you?......" She paused, and quickly blushed, and started flailing her hands. "I-I mean only if you want! It's okay if not!" She quickly averted her gaze again and started to nervously chuckle, lightly scratching the side of her face with her left index finger.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 am
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

User Image

All cues Keito was leaving had been made. However, his wrist wouldn't turn the knob. He willed his mana to teleport him out of her room, but there he stood. The way she twisted her hair while looking to him with flickering bambi eyes made Keito's soft smile fall into a somber smirk. Vessel magnetism could be at fault for holding him here, but this was the first time it caught him. Maybe it was something else.

At her attempt to speak up, his body finally gave. Realizing the situation was turning awkward, he started to take his leave. Door barely cracked as Sukoshi managed to form words between hesitant hums. "If I'm not busy. . . " He trailed off, pulling out his phone to check the time, ignoring the messages from Kyrie who was upset about his ditching lab time. 18:15hr. The others would still be at training for another hour at least. There were files downstairs he needed to read in order to piece together a report on Empyrean Communication. The UDA scientists had some disturbing notes he had to go over, but. . . 'I-I mean only if you want! It's okay if not!' Keito returned his gaze to the amber vessel as she nervously chuckled. The girl was shy, but animated. It drew him in, so he couldn't bring himself to turn her down. There was no doubt in his mind they could be friends.

Arm reaching up, the young man ran his fingers through the tussels of his ebony crown. Hand stopping to rub the back of his neck, Keito pondered for a moment attempting to find a way to satisfy duty, lesiure and the desire to get to know the bashful peach standing before him. Looking past the girl, he studied the fern sitting there and gave a nod. He was tired, but nothing a little caffeine couldn't cure which was the perfect excuse for an outing. "I have a little time to show you downtown, if you'd like?" he offered, believing a few stops at some key locations along the way to the coffee shop would be a nice introduction to the area and not too time consuming. Hoping that'd be interesting enough for her to tag along, Keito flashed an encouraging smile to assure her it wasn't a bother. "Just let me change quick and I'll meet you downstairs," he requested, not wishing to go out and about in the dirty training uniform he currently wore.

Waving casually at their brief parting as he left her room, Keito walked to the opposite end of the Hallway to his dorm. A quick change of clothes and a light shot of body spray was all he needed before grabbing his bag and heading downstairs to meet Sukoshi. Grabbing the files he had left on the counter, he zipped them safely inside his satchel. Regrouping with the girl, he opened the front door for her. "After you," he insisted, holding the door for her before walking out himself and taking the lead to play tour-guide. "The campus is small without diners or stores. The locals of Shiri give students special discounts at their shops to make up for it though," he explained while keeping his gait slow and casual to make it easy for Sukoshi to keep up. At the end of the sidewalk winding down from the dorms, Keito took a left away from campus and towards the town. "Even though its small, campus is a bit of a maze. I can walk you to class tomorrow, if you'd like?" he offered, walking close to the curb so Sukoshi could walk safely on the inside of the sidewalk.

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Vintag3Tacit

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items