Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:31 am
User Image

Welcome, friend!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:32 am
Rules and Guidelines.

Kells Mini-Shop rules
    • There is only one type of edits we will allow in minishops: Item Edits.
    • Item edits do not change the existing lineart at all; these edits are done on top of the current lineart, and are for additional items only.
    • We do not allow edits that are too modern, please follow our shop standards when making a request.

Gatherer's Grotto Rules
    • I reserve the right to deny item requests at any time for any reason.
    • I reserve the right to modify or make amendments to these rules at any time.
    • Prices are fixed.
    • Your item request must be approved before you send the trade.
    • Your item will be delivered (without watermark) after trade is received.
    • I will send updates on Level 2, 3, and beyond item requests, to get your feedback and ensure the progression is in the direction you desire!
    • I will accept up to three revision requests for FREE, before a a fee of 5k per additional revision is added to the total cost. (alterations to this rule will be at my discretion)
    • Reference images are a huge plus, and I will likely take more item requests who have them.
    • If I do not feel comfortable or capable of creating an item, I will let you know! This way you can be sure to find a more suitable artist to take your commission.
    • In the event that you are not sure if an item would be 'acceptable', please send your inquiry to the Discord Modmail. We will get back to you ASAP.
    • No refunds on completed and approved work.
    • Slots can only be reserved for current characters in the shop! You cannot reserve a slot for a future character.
    • You can reserve a slot for a friends character, should you desire! They must be a current character in shop.

Can Do's (Please note: I am still discovering what I can and cannot do, so bear with me! If you submit a request that I cannot fulfill, I will let you know and add it to the respective lists. Thank you!)
    • Animal bone masks
    • Cloth capes, scarves, headdresses + intricate designs
    • Certain natural items (case-by-case basis)
    • Simple jewelry
    • Simple 'armor' items (please refer to Mini-shop + shop rules in regards to this! You may need to get the item approved prior to making the request)
    • Strapped goods, like satchels, small bags, etc.
    • Scars that do not change the base line work. Small to medium.

Cannot Do
    • Simply to reiterate: Line edits. This thread is for item edits only (with a sprinkling of scars).
    • Complex floral pieces. I just... flowers are hard.
    • Complex metal/jewelry pieces
    • Pack items!

Item Level Breakdown

Level 1 Dire Wolf | Level 1 Familiar

Level 2 Male Dire Wolf | Level 2 Female Dire Wolf | Level 2 Familiar

Level 3 Female Dire Wolf | Level 3 Male Dire Wolf

Beyond Female Dire Wolf One |Beyond Female Dire Wolf Two

Level 1 - 10k Plat

3 simple jewelry pieces. +2k plat per additional items up to a max of 5. (This is per slot claim. If you manage to snag another slot of this level, the requirements reset; even if you use the same character to edit!)
    • Edits are available for both WOLVES and FAMILIARS.
    Dire wolf example: Toe ring + Circlet (necklace was a stock item created by Pandorus Sphinx)
    Familiar example: 'Eye' necklace
    User Image

Level 2 -
    50k Plat

1 large item. Choose between a skull or a cloth piece.
    • Edits are available for both WOLVES and FAMILIARS.
    Female dire wolf example: Cape + butterfly pendant
    Male dire wolf example: Skull (headband was an event request)
    Familiar example: Headband

User Image

Level 3 -
    75k Plat

2 large items.
    Wolves only!
    Female dire wolf example: Skull + Cloth wrap(bracelets/jewelry of the feet were created by Pandorus Sphinx)
    Male dire wolf: Cloak + Staff
    User Image

Beyond -
    100k Plat

3 large items. +50k for every additional large item requested to a max of 5.
    Wolves only!
    Female dire wolf one example: 'Circlet' + Headdress + Cloak + shoulder armor (transparency + color edit created by Pandorus Sphinx)
    Female dire wolf two example: Dual cloth shawl + Skull + Crown

User Image

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 am
Available Slots

When you request a slot, you are either getting a completely unique, custom-made item for your character/a friends character or a pre-made (but still unique) item. Slots can be snagged through a variety of methods, so keep reading to figure out when and how you can obtain one!

Scheduled Openings: None.

Generic Form:
[size=11][b][u]Character Name/Uncerted image:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Owner[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Item Level[/u][/b]: 1, 2, 3, beyond?
[b][u]Item Description[/u][/b]: [/size]

CC: Colorist choice! Generally I will announce how many I am taking and will open the thread to posts until my picks are finalized. [Closed]
    Raffle: Randomly, I will raffle off a slot for a specific type of edit level! This will remain open for a limited time and a winner rolled. [Closed]
    Auction: A rare option! Auctions allow for players to bid Plat on a specific edit level! [Closed]
    Flatsale/Speed flatsale: Random, or scheduled times where specific slots are opened in a 'first come, first serve' game! [Closed]

Pick-up

All uncerts will be placed here once trade's have been finalized and the work approved! Uncerts will remain for a week before being moved to the 'Fulfilled Orders' list below.

Krysin
    User Image

FitzRoyal
    User Image

Rein_Carnation
    User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:34 am
Fulfilled Orders

Pending Fulfillment

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:36 am
Current Worklog

See what I'm up to and where your request is in line!

• Stock Edits for Dani (Ongoing)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:17 pm
Grand Opening Raffle!

Read over the rules and what the prize level offers before entering. If you have a question about something not listed above, feel free to ask via Discord (In the #art subchannel please!)

Duration: Now - 10pm EST tonight (11/22/19)
    Prize: A Level 1 slot!
    Who can play: Anyone with a character in shop! Familiar or wolf welcome! Players with characters confirmed and 'on the way' (through customs, bribes, or otherwise...) can participate so long as there is proof that the character is currently being created. Link to the location of proof.
    How to play: Choose one of your characters, or (if you have permission from a friend) choose a friend's character, and post the form below! You may ONLY choose one character to participate with! So if you opt to play for a friend, you cannot play for yourself.

Three winners will be rolled! Good luck everyone!

Form:
    [size=11][list]
    [b]Character name[/b]:
    [b]Owner name[/b]:
    [b]Character Uncert[/b]: (Transparent background only! Please locate a version that does not have a white/colored b/g before entering, thank you!)
    [b]Items requesting[/b]: (Review all information pertaining to the 'Level 1' slot before answering this. Whatever items you submit here are the items I will create for you! You may edit these up until the winner is rolled, after which your choice is final so long as it is an approved item per shop standards.)
    [/list][/size]

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Character name: Mystery
    Owner name:Moxxiie
    Character Uncert:
    Items requesting:
    A crescent moon necklace to match his dye. With or without dangles, up to you. Can be just silver or a pink glowing gem.
    Cuff on back leg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Character name: Starlight
    Owner name: Krysin
    Character Uncert: [x]
    Items requesting: A small bracelet charm with a star, matching his existing jewelry color-wise. On his front right leg.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

CaeddaMorningstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Character name: Petals open to the moon
    Owner name: CaeddaMorningstar
    Character Uncert: Uncert
    Items requesting: a bracelet with a charm of a moon with a flower (night blooming lily perhaps?) below it for her namesake, and something from beechbones hoard (we can talk about the design or you can surprise me)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Character name: Reminiscent
    Owner name: MangoMeow
    Character Uncert: Boop
    Items requesting: A little feather dream catcher necklace! CC for how it looks. (Some ideas: 1, 2, 3, 4) I’d love the colors to match with the feather earring she already has, but that’s also CC. Surprise me! <3

MangoMeow
Crew

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:39 pm

Character name:  White Bone
    Owner name:  RozeyBear
    Character Uncert: here
    Items requesting: Bracelet of alternating bead sizes in shades of blue and gold on his right foreleg + piercings in his ears maybe? If a no go on piercings, then perhaps a simple necklace to match his bracelet. bracelet (I know this is multiple bangles but it was all I could find for the different sizes and colour match lol)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:07 pm
No new forms will be accepted after this post!

Rolling now <3  

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Shia bean generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:10 pm
As much as I'd love to take all of these, I don't know if I'll have the time this week and want to be sure you guys get your edits asap! ;;

This sort of raffle (for this particular slot) will be pretty regular, however. So definitely keep an eye out should you not win this time around!

The List
1. Moxxiie
2. Krysin
3. CaeddaMorningstar
4. Mangomeow
5. RozeyBear  
[OOC] Mini-shops

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers